Serving Couples Worldwide

Cynthia’s Cakes brings elegance, taste and creativity together to make your wedding cake a lasting impression and delicious memory. We pride ourselves in offering an extensive variety of techniques and mediums to work with to create and inspire the perfect sweet centerpiece for your very special wed

Cake Stands, Cake Toppers, Cake Accessories, Cake Delivery + Setup, Cake Tastings, Groom's Cakes, Cakes + Desserts

07ca00f0 7e34 4e38 ba58 5f372a4094da~rs 100
Aebf0cfd 749a 4015 9cf0 6e3c13a96bd2~rs 100
8a61e330 1677 498d b00a 94b0759eb63a~rs 100

4112 N. Doolittle Road, Edinburg, TX Serving South Tx & beyond (956) 381-0008

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 robert r

This extraordinary lady made the planning of our cake a breeze. My fiance and I went in with a million and one ideas for our vision and without hesitation she made a cohesive single design that not only pleased my wonderful wife but me and all our guests. Cynthia is the one to... Read More go for cake in the Rio grande valley her years of experience really shine in all the art work she creates. I do say art work because our cake was truly a work of art.

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Marie A

Cynthia and her employees are very knowledgeable, experienced and accommodating. Not only did they walk us through the process, they were excited about creating our one of a kind cake. Mike and I definitely recommend Cynthia's Cakes. We chose pink champagne flavor and our... Read More guests loved it! Our overall experience was exceptional!

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Danny T

If you want to impress your guests with something sweet I recommend this special place it is amazing and it is well known for their delicious cakes. I bought a wedding cake from Cynthia's and I got to tell you the quality of the cake that we received was very unique, the... Read More texture of the cake was soft yet firm and all my guests had wonderful comments to say about the cake. If you want a great tasting cake made from scratch and a good experience when choosing your wedding cake come to Cynthias Cakes. You truly see and taste the quality of generations of experience in the first bite.

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 Eric A

Cynthia's Cakes has the best customer service above all. When planning a wedding is stressful, finding a place to bring calm into the storm is a gem. Mrs. Cynthia brought everything we wanted together in a stress free atmosphere. From the designing decisions to the cake delivery... Read More and set-up, it was flawless. Her attention to detail was unsurpassed, very professional staff. So when choosing your cake I would highly recommend Cynthias cake.

Reviewed on 10/30/2017

Cynthia's Cakes is the place to be if you are looking for a unique cake. She helped my fiance and I with our cake design. She makes the whole process go smoothly. She listened to our input and with her knowledge and expertise made the process go smoothly. In the end we got the... Read More wedding cake of our dreams. Our wedding cake was the perfect center piece of our wedding.

Reviewed on 10/25/2017

I work for a Country Club and every time a Bride and Groom has hired Cynthia Cakes, it makes my job so easy, they deliver one time , I never have to worry if the cake is put together correctly, it slices very easy and they always come back in a timely matter to pick up the... Read More supplies. I always enjoy working with Cynthia and her staff. She always thinks each and every event is her first one. She takes care of each and every client with such grace.

Reviewed on 10/25/2017 Ivan E

If you want a marvelous experience and thee most delectable cake you have ever eaten! Go by Cynthia's their extremely understanding and helpful. My fiancee at the time well, wife now. Ill admit was a pain it was like she was planning a war campaign but, i digress. Cynthia and... Read More her staff stuck by us, delivering us in the end one of the only things my wife actually thought went right. Thank you for being so dependable. You saved me from another headache brought on by my "better half". Customer service was top notch! As well, as the cake!

Reviewed on 10/25/2017 Federico V

Cynthia's - as always - delivers only the best when it comes to quality and presentation. I wish I could say that my wedding was the primary focus of our celebration but it was the cake that stole the show (besides my wife). If you are thinking of getting only the best when it... Read More comes to yours and your significant other's special day, dont think twice! Seriously! Go to Cynthia's cakes! I wish I could get married again just to try that delicious orange flavored cake again...

Reviewed on 10/24/2017 Lydia E

I just have to say I admire Cynthia and her team for the beautiful cake creations they constantly whip up! You can count on their dedication to detail and customer satisfaction. I highly recommend them for your next special event!

Reviewed on 7/25/2017

Uniquely detailed designs, along with amazing variation of cake flavors to choose from. Cynthia creates jaw-dropping wedding cakes. Unquestionably the best custom cake shop!!

2017-07-25T18:34:58 Response from the vendor

Thank you for taking a moment to leave a comment regarding our custom cakes! We appreciate the warm comments and that you choose us to make your one of a kind cake. Sweet regards, Cynthia

Reviewed on 7/25/2017 Ashley A

Cynthia's cakes are delicious and the detail they put on each cake is amazing. Especially in mine, I highly recommend Cynthia's cakes the passion in every cake is amazing...

2017-07-25T18:33:28 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for choosing us to create your fabulous wedding cake! We appreciate the nice comments and recommendation so much!! Best regards, Cynthia

Reviewed on 5/15/2017 Carol R

I thought I gave Cynthia's Cakes a challenge, but it was better than I could have imagined! Our guests were amazed at her magical cake. It was the hit of the party. I highly recommend Cynthia's Cakes. They do real magic!

2017-07-25T18:36:52 Response from the vendor

We are so happy you loved your cake and it was more than you imagined! Thank you so much for choosing us to create such a magical cake....we appreciate it so much! Cynthia

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 mary e

My family has been getting cakes from Mrs. Cynthia since my 5th birthday party, she also did my quincenera cake and soon my wedding. I am super excited to go in and talk design with her, Mrs. Cynthia has a way of bring our ideas into a cohesive plan of action. When we went in... Read More for my quincenera cake i had 5 different pictures for ideas and she made sense of it all. She is a spectacular woman who knows her trait.

2017-08-08T13:00:54 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for taking a few minutes to give us feedback on your experiences with our custom cakes. We appreciate the loyalty all these years and hope to continue making Cynthia's Cakes your first choice in selecting your special cakes.

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 carla m

My fiance and I got a late start in planning our wedding, thank god that Cynthia and her team were available to make our wedding cake, although it was an intimate event for 100 guest the cake was on top of our priorities, and undoubtedly we needed a Cynthia's cake. We were blown... Read More away by the work she put into our small 4 layer wedding cake. The day after we cut into our top cake, we just couldn't help ourselves, we will just have to order another for our anniversary, and for valentines, and my birthday...ill probably plan parties just for the excuse to order another cake. Much Love THANK YOU Mrs. Cynthia.<3

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 matt r

Cynthia's cakes is by far the best in the valley! Her cakes just melt in your mouth. She made our wedding cake and we couldn't have been happier with our final product, her attention to detail is astonishing. My mouth is starting to crave for a slice, you have to try her pink... Read More champagne flavor its to die for, luckily we saved the top layer for our anniversary, cant hardly wait.

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Nicole A

After meeting with Cynthia at the cake tasting, I knew we had to have her and her staff create our wedding cake and groom's cake! I saw the passion she has for creating a personal cake for each bride and groom and cannot wait to see our cakes in January! She has been wonderful... Read More to work with.

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Karina C

We are so delighted we chose Cynthia to make our cake for our baby shower! She was absolutely lovely to work with. We brought in a couple of pictures for ideas and her end result blew us away! Our cake was gorgeous! And to top it off, it tasted like heaven! I cannot recommend... Read More Cynthia's Cakes highly enough! Once again, Cynthia thank you so much! We couldn't be happier!

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Ariella O

When I began planning my baby shower, I knew one thing from the very start - my cake HAD to be from Cynthia's. My family and I have ordered several cakes from Cynthia's over time, and we have never been anything less than elated with the outcome. In all honesty, there is no... Read More bakery, cake designer, etc., that compares to the quality, design, and professionalism that you will receive here. My guests could not stop complimenting the absolutely precious cake made for my baby boy. I always know where to go if I want the best. Can't wait to order my next cake!

2016-10-28T12:55:37 Response from the vendor

My staff and I appreciate your feedback and glowing sentiments regarding the cake we made for you!!!! It was indeed such a pleasure and a lot of fun to see the outcome. We wish you all the best! Cynthia

Reviewed on 10/27/2016

Best experience I've had with Cake shopping for our Wedding! So excited to see what the final product will be on our unique design for both bride and groom cakes come December! Thank you Cynthias Cakes for the excellent service! :)

2016-10-28T12:54:08 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for taking time to leave us your feedback. My staff and I appreciate your warm and lovely comments!!! All the best, Cynthia

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Leidy G

Cynthia's cakes is the best. Delicious and work of arts cakes. They are very professional and kind. They are the ones I go to when I need a cake. Thank you.

2016-10-26T11:25:23 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for taking time to drop us a line here on The Knot review network! We appreciate the confidence you have placed with us in creating cakes for all your special events! All the best, Cynthia

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Jesenia R

Cynthia created an amazing, beautiful, and delicious cake for my wedding. Her talent is outstanding but her charisma and personality is seriously beautiful as wel!!

2016-10-26T11:23:31 Response from the vendor

Thank you so very much for such nice comments! It is always nice to hear from our customers after an event. So very happy you liked the cake we made for you! All the best for a long and happy marriage full of love and... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 4/08/2016

Cynthia and her staff are absolutely amazing with her cute little cake shop, customer service and oh those delicious cakes!

2016-04-08T13:52:37 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your warm comments! It is a pleasure to serve our customers and we are so happy your loved the taste!!! Best regards always, Cynthia

Reviewed on 3/03/2016 Nora G

Cynthia is an artist and has perfected the art of cake making. She took the ideas we gave her and created a unique and exquisite cake for my sisters wedding. Her use of textures, crystals, and natural flowers created a one of a kind masterpiece that was and still is the talk of... Read More the wedding. The cake was not only pleasing to the eyes but to the taste buds as well. Her cake was moist, flavorful, and a delight to all. Cynthia has become a tradition in our family as the go to person for wedding cakes of my mother, myself, and now my sister. I highly recommend her and all her professional staff.

2016-10-28T12:52:00 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for such warm and kind comments!!! It is a pleasure to make cakes and even more when customers enjoy them just as much as we do making them! Again, Thank you, Cynthia

Reviewed on 3/02/2016 denise g

Best part of my wedding was Cynthia's cake!!! The wedding cake was elegant, classic, and delicious. While the grooms cake was fun and very personal... And of course delicious!!! I received so many compliments on the wedding cake, not just for how beautiful it was, but for how... Read More moist and tasty it was. Cynthia went out of her way to make sure everything was perfect, even went as far as sending me good morning text on my wedding day. Thank you Cynthia!!!

2016-03-03T10:58:46 Response from the vendor

Denise, thank you so very much for such warm comments about your experience with Cynthia's Cakes! It was indeed a pleasure working with you to make your dream cake a reality. To know you loved it is the best part of what we strive to... Read Less Read More

Excellence incarnate

Reviewed on 10/31/2015 Eduardo A

As a groom usually traditional weddings do not have a cake for us. It is mostly the bride that makes the cake decisions and decorations as it is her day. I was very pleased , thanks to Cynthia's Cakes I was able to have a cake that reflected me. It was an amazing experience... Read More being able to the see my ideas come to life in a cake right next to my wife's cake. They were both very delicious and were elegantly decorated. You can not go wrong with Cynthia's Cakes, I would highly recommend them.

2016-03-03T10:59:50 Response from the vendor

We are delighted you loved your cake! It was a pleasure working with you to make it a reflection of your ideas. Thank you so very much for choosing Cynthia's Cakes!!!!

Cynthia Ebrom

Self-taught cake decorating since 1983. Started with a $5 decorating kit and found a deep passion for the art along the way. Wedding cakes are my specialty.