Serving Couples Worldwide

Cynthia’s Cakes brings elegance, taste and creativity together to make your wedding cake a lasting impression and delicious memory. We pride ourselves in offering an extensive variety of techniques and mediums to work with to create and inspire the perfect sweet centerpiece for your very special wed

Cake Stands, Cake Toppers, Cake Accessories, Cake Delivery + Setup, Cake Tastings, Groom's Cakes, Cakes + Desserts

Bow2010
Bow2008 09
Bow2007

4112 N. Doolittle Road, Edinburg, TX Serving South Tx & beyond (956) 381-0008
PINTEREST

Reviewed on 7/25/2017

Uniquely detailed designs, along with amazing variation of cake flavors to choose from. Cynthia creates jaw-dropping wedding cakes. Unquestionably the best custom cake shop!!

2017-07-25T18:34:58 Response from the vendor

Thank you for taking a moment to leave a comment regarding our custom cakes! We appreciate the warm comments and that you choose us to make your one of a kind cake. Sweet regards, Cynthia

Reviewed on 7/25/2017 Ashley A

Cynthia's cakes are delicious and the detail they put on each cake is amazing. Especially in mine, I highly recommend Cynthia's cakes the passion in every cake is amazing...

2017-07-25T18:33:28 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for choosing us to create your fabulous wedding cake! We appreciate the nice comments and recommendation so much!! Best regards, Cynthia

Reviewed on 5/15/2017 Carol R

I thought I gave Cynthia's Cakes a challenge, but it was better than I could have imagined! Our guests were amazed at her magical cake. It was the hit of the party. I highly recommend Cynthia's Cakes. They do real magic!

2017-07-25T18:36:52 Response from the vendor

We are so happy you loved your cake and it was more than you imagined! Thank you so much for choosing us to create such a magical cake....we appreciate it so much! Cynthia

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 mary e

My family has been getting cakes from Mrs. Cynthia since my 5th birthday party, she also did my quincenera cake and soon my wedding. I am super excited to go in and talk design with her, Mrs. Cynthia has a way of bring our ideas into a cohesive plan of action. When we went in... Read More for my quincenera cake i had 5 different pictures for ideas and she made sense of it all. She is a spectacular woman who knows her trait.

2017-08-08T13:00:54 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for taking a few minutes to give us feedback on your experiences with our custom cakes. We appreciate the loyalty all these years and hope to continue making Cynthia's Cakes your first choice in selecting your special cakes.

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 carla m

My fiance and I got a late start in planning our wedding, thank god that Cynthia and her team were available to make our wedding cake, although it was an intimate event for 100 guest the cake was on top of our priorities, and undoubtedly we needed a Cynthia's cake. We were blown... Read More away by the work she put into our small 4 layer wedding cake. The day after we cut into our top cake, we just couldn't help ourselves, we will just have to order another for our anniversary, and for valentines, and my birthday...ill probably plan parties just for the excuse to order another cake. Much Love THANK YOU Mrs. Cynthia.<3

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 matt r

Cynthia's cakes is by far the best in the valley! Her cakes just melt in your mouth. She made our wedding cake and we couldn't have been happier with our final product, her attention to detail is astonishing. My mouth is starting to crave for a slice, you have to try her pink... Read More champagne flavor its to die for, luckily we saved the top layer for our anniversary, cant hardly wait.

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Nicole A

After meeting with Cynthia at the cake tasting, I knew we had to have her and her staff create our wedding cake and groom's cake! I saw the passion she has for creating a personal cake for each bride and groom and cannot wait to see our cakes in January! She has been wonderful... Read More to work with.

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Karina C

We are so delighted we chose Cynthia to make our cake for our baby shower! She was absolutely lovely to work with. We brought in a couple of pictures for ideas and her end result blew us away! Our cake was gorgeous! And to top it off, it tasted like heaven! I cannot recommend... Read More Cynthia's Cakes highly enough! Once again, Cynthia thank you so much! We couldn't be happier!

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Ariella O

When I began planning my baby shower, I knew one thing from the very start - my cake HAD to be from Cynthia's. My family and I have ordered several cakes from Cynthia's over time, and we have never been anything less than elated with the outcome. In all honesty, there is no... Read More bakery, cake designer, etc., that compares to the quality, design, and professionalism that you will receive here. My guests could not stop complimenting the absolutely precious cake made for my baby boy. I always know where to go if I want the best. Can't wait to order my next cake!

2016-10-28T12:55:37 Response from the vendor

My staff and I appreciate your feedback and glowing sentiments regarding the cake we made for you!!!! It was indeed such a pleasure and a lot of fun to see the outcome. We wish you all the best! Cynthia

Reviewed on 10/27/2016

Best experience I've had with Cake shopping for our Wedding! So excited to see what the final product will be on our unique design for both bride and groom cakes come December! Thank you Cynthias Cakes for the excellent service! :)

2016-10-28T12:54:08 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for taking time to leave us your feedback. My staff and I appreciate your warm and lovely comments!!! All the best, Cynthia

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Leidy G

Cynthia's cakes is the best. Delicious and work of arts cakes. They are very professional and kind. They are the ones I go to when I need a cake. Thank you.

2016-10-26T11:25:23 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for taking time to drop us a line here on The Knot review network! We appreciate the confidence you have placed with us in creating cakes for all your special events! All the best, Cynthia

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Jesenia R

Cynthia created an amazing, beautiful, and delicious cake for my wedding. Her talent is outstanding but her charisma and personality is seriously beautiful as wel!!

2016-10-26T11:23:31 Response from the vendor

Thank you so very much for such nice comments! It is always nice to hear from our customers after an event. So very happy you liked the cake we made for you! All the best for a long and happy marriage full of love and... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 4/08/2016

Cynthia and her staff are absolutely amazing with her cute little cake shop, customer service and oh those delicious cakes!

2016-04-08T13:52:37 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your warm comments! It is a pleasure to serve our customers and we are so happy your loved the taste!!! Best regards always, Cynthia

Reviewed on 3/03/2016 Nora G

Cynthia is an artist and has perfected the art of cake making. She took the ideas we gave her and created a unique and exquisite cake for my sisters wedding. Her use of textures, crystals, and natural flowers created a one of a kind masterpiece that was and still is the talk of... Read More the wedding. The cake was not only pleasing to the eyes but to the taste buds as well. Her cake was moist, flavorful, and a delight to all. Cynthia has become a tradition in our family as the go to person for wedding cakes of my mother, myself, and now my sister. I highly recommend her and all her professional staff.

2016-10-28T12:52:00 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for such warm and kind comments!!! It is a pleasure to make cakes and even more when customers enjoy them just as much as we do making them! Again, Thank you, Cynthia

Reviewed on 3/02/2016 denise g

Best part of my wedding was Cynthia's cake!!! The wedding cake was elegant, classic, and delicious. While the grooms cake was fun and very personal... And of course delicious!!! I received so many compliments on the wedding cake, not just for how beautiful it was, but for how... Read More moist and tasty it was. Cynthia went out of her way to make sure everything was perfect, even went as far as sending me good morning text on my wedding day. Thank you Cynthia!!!

2016-03-03T10:58:46 Response from the vendor

Denise, thank you so very much for such warm comments about your experience with Cynthia's Cakes! It was indeed a pleasure working with you to make your dream cake a reality. To know you loved it is the best part of what we strive to... Read Less Read More

Excellence incarnate

Reviewed on 10/31/2015 Eduardo A

As a groom usually traditional weddings do not have a cake for us. It is mostly the bride that makes the cake decisions and decorations as it is her day. I was very pleased , thanks to Cynthia's Cakes I was able to have a cake that reflected me. It was an amazing experience... Read More being able to the see my ideas come to life in a cake right next to my wife's cake. They were both very delicious and were elegantly decorated. You can not go wrong with Cynthia's Cakes, I would highly recommend them.

2016-03-03T10:59:50 Response from the vendor

We are delighted you loved your cake! It was a pleasure working with you to make it a reflection of your ideas. Thank you so very much for choosing Cynthia's Cakes!!!!

Reviewed on 10/31/2015 george s

When my bride to be shared with me a picture of the cake she wanted for our wedding day, I was unsure that I was going to be able to please her. Only Mrs. Cynthia was capable of bringing my now wife's vision to life. With the design already down, now we had to chose the flavor.... Read More All of the flavors available bombarded us, every single one of Cynthia's Cakes is delicious and super moist, when it came time to chose it was a battle narrowing down to our favorite, luckly the staff aided us through the plethora of options. We ended up with PINK CHAMPAGNE & VANILLA ALMOND. Getting all of our future cakes from her. My wife and I were undoubtedly satisfied and like they say happy wife happy life, Thank You so much Mrs. Cynthia.

2016-03-03T11:01:25 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for such warm comments! It was a pleasure working with you to make your dream cake a reality! To know you loved it makes us very happy. We know you have a choice in cake designers, thank you so much for... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/31/2015 monica g

Let me start off by saying that Cynthia's Cakes are the best EVER. She not only makes the most delicious cakes ever, she makes them an intricate work of art. Its hard to cut into one of these masterpieces, the taste alone is reason to cut into them. Wouldn't recommend any body... Read More else.

Cynthia's Cakes are on a league of its own.

Reviewed on 10/21/2015

CUSTOMER SERVICE-100% FRIENDLY TASTE-100% FLAVORFUL, LIGHT, AND FLUFFY DETAIL-200% OVER MY EXPECTATIONS WOULDN'T RECOMMEND ANYONE ELSE THAN CYNTHIA'S CAKES FOR AN OUT OF THIS WORLD CAKE.

She's the best!

Reviewed on 10/08/2015 Danielle E

Cynthia's Cakes exceeded my expectations when it came to my wedding cake and groom's cake. To be fair, I had pretty much planned on going with her regardless before the wedding and I couldn't have been happier. Our cakes were amazing, moist and delicious. The intricacy of the... Read More detail on my wedding cake was gorgeous and my husband loved his Super Mario groom's cake so much he almost didn't let us cut into it. I was so impressed with Cynthia's Cakes as she helped up with the design process and the taste testing that I will definitely be using her for any upcoming events.

2015-10-13T15:16:28 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for taking time to review our services. It was such a pleasure working with you on your wedding and groom cakes! To know you enjoyed them and had a great experience is just icing on the cake. My staff and I... Read Less Read More

excellence

Reviewed on 10/07/2015 rick r

The amount of detail was incredible and way beyond our expectations. The cake was unbelievably flavorful and by far the best cake we have ever tasted.

2015-10-07T16:26:51 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for taking time to leave such a very nice review of our services. So happy you liked our creation and the taste!! Cynthia

Classy cakes by a classy lady!

Reviewed on 9/14/2015

If you want a good-tasting, drop-dead gorgeous, show-stopper of a cake, then give Cynthia a call. Her cakes taste just as good as they look,and you have an opportunity to sample the flavors at the Tasting Days she has at various times during the year. She takes time and care... Read More with each bride (and groom, lol) to make sure they have the cake of their dreams, a cake they will truly remember. If you want a simple,intimate creation or a grand, over-the-top masterpiece,then Cynthia is THE ONE!

2015-10-07T16:22:30 Response from the vendor

Thank you so very much for reviewing our services! It is indeed a pleasure to know you love our cakes. My staff and I are so grateful for the opportunity!

Excellence at its best!

Reviewed on 9/14/2015

Having Cynthia's Cakes make our wedding cakes was a dream come true! Working with Cynthia was an amazing experience! She is such a kind, caring, incredible person! From the first time we met her I knew our wedding cake would be incredible. Even just watching her sketch our cake... Read More was beautiful! When I walked into the ballroom the day of the wedding and saw our wedding cake tears filled my eyes. The cake was so beautiful I almost didn't want to cut it but if you have ever tasted a cake from Cynthia's you cant resist the delicious flavor! Cynthia's cakes are a work of art! There's nothing and no one that compares!

2015-10-07T16:05:31 Response from the vendor

It was an honor and privilege to create your fabulous wedding cake!!!! To know it made you so happy is a joy to our hearts. My staff and I would like to thank you so very much for choosing us to create your wedding cake... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 9/14/2015

Cynthia and her team are simply the best! I was the type of bride that had no clear direction of what I wanted for my wedding cake. Cynthia was so patient and offered so many ideas to help come up with something that made me happy. I wanted something simple, classic and elegant... Read More and she delivered! Best part was it not only looked fantastic but tasted even better! My husband and I are pharmacists and casually mention we wanted an edible chocolate mortar and pestle and Cynthia and her team were able to make that happen. We loved it so much we increased our order and decided to serve that as the grooms cake. Cynthia brings experience, attention to detail, and joy in the art of cake decoration in each cake she creates. If you want the best, give Cynthia a call!

2015-10-07T16:30:11 Response from the vendor

Thank you so very much for the honor and privilege to create your gorgeous wedding cake and groom mortar and pestles made of chocolate! It was such a delight working with you and your husband. May you be blessed with many, many years of happiness... Read Less Read More

You get what you pay for

Reviewed on 9/14/2015

Although the price was costly, it was worth every penny! The cake stole the show at my wedding. Cynthia and her team did an amazing job and did not leave out a single detail. The cake turned out just as I imagined it! Cynthia and the staff were also very friendly and were... Read More willing to work with us. The staff guided me in choosing an unconventional choice of cake flavor (my idea), and it turned out to be a hit! The cake was beautifully decorated and tasted amazing!

2015-10-08T10:48:32 Response from the vendor

My staff and I are elated you loved your wedding cake!!! Thank you so much for trusting us with such an important day in your life to make a memorable cake. Best of happiness always, Cynthia

Cynthia Ebrom

Self-taught cake decorating since 1983. Started with a $5 decorating kit and found a deep passion for the art along the way. Wedding cakes are my specialty.