Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music, Equipment, Rentals + Equipment

431 E. Liberty St, Girard, OH (330) 545-3472

Reviewed on 10/05/2017 Katelyn S

Damon was a fantastic DJ! He kept the night moving at an awesome pace, was very professional, and got people out onto the dance floor. We've received countless compliments on Damon's work from our guests. If you're looking for a DJ, look no further! You'll get top quality for a... Read More reasonable price.

Reviewed on 5/17/2016 Michelle T

Damon was awesome! He played a great mix of music and kept the dance floor hopping all night! It was a real pleasure to work with him.

Great Music, Professional

Reviewed on 9/08/2012 Jessamyn N

My DJ was Benny, I gave him a list of the songs played, and he did an awesome job making sure that most of them got played. The only thing negative is that he did not give us a heads up on when he announced our events. I was talking to guests and he announced we were going to... Read More cut the cake, I had no idea, and my husband was off talking to other guests!! He also did not give us time prepare for the garter toss or bouquet toss. That was odd, because earlier he did come and double check with us. Other than that this company did everything they promised.

Good Times

Reviewed on 8/14/2011 Casey B

Randy was an awesome dj. He met with us prior to the event and went over all the details such as music we wanted to hear as well as music we didnt want. He played all of the music we requested. We had good reviews from our guests. We added the uplighting which you can... Read More customize to your colors. It was worth it and added to the room.

Great Guys!

Reviewed on 11/26/2010 Hannah T

We chose to go with D and R Audio even though there were less expensive options available. I felt that we were being listened to the best through them and ultimately would be given a better product for our wedding. For the most part I was very happy with them. I would... Read More suggest giving them a call.

Reviewed on 10/05/2010 Nicole R

Our DJ was so awesome. He kept people of all ages dancing all night long. He made sure to play all of our selections and he had really creative ideas. For days even weeks after our wedding we heard how it was one of the best receptions people had ever been to. People wanted... Read More to know that name of our DJ because they had friends getting married and they wanted to tell them about him. My husband wasn't happy about the price but we definately got what we paid for and then some. I would recommend this DJ Service to everyone looking for a great DJ.

These guys did a Great Job

Reviewed on 9/28/2010 Stephanie W

Music was just what we requested. It was the perfect volume. Damon was a great MC, jumping in at all the right times, helping everything to run smooth, without being intrusive. This DJ is also a friend of the family, not sure how much my Dad paid.