Engagement

Wedding

Online Proofing, Photo

4325 Ramblewood Dr. , Colorado Springs , CO Colorado (719) 629-7339

Reviewed on 4/29/2017 Martina H

Very nice guy but lacking in organizational and technical skills. His photos were washed out or contained sun streaks. I did not get a single printable photograph from his work. His assistant/wife was sick the day of our wedding, which I can understand and sympathize with. I... Read More asked him prior to the wedding whether he had back-up assistants in case of emergency. He said that he did, but he failed to bring an assistant on the day of. So disappointing.

Reviewed on 4/08/2016 Megan W

David and his wife were absolutely amazing! As soon as they get to the hotel to take our getting ready pictures they fit right in and were just like friends. They work so well together and give such easy instructions that it was no problem to just let them lead and trust that... Read More our pictures were going to be beautiful! They absolutely did not disappoint, we just got back from our honeymoon (our wedding was 2 weeks ago) and some of our pictures were already up on the blog! They are absolutely stunning and I cannot wait to get the rest of them soon!

Reviewed on 1/03/2016

David Coleman Photography is a company with extremely personable (and hilarious) employees (in our case David and his Wife, Sarah). Their photos are modern, edgy, beautiful and capture everything I would imagine a qualified, passionate, and true artist having as a... Read More photographer. Additionally, I want to mention that I gave them a laundry list of photos to take and due to the ceremony location we only had one-hour to do them. I am a very high strung, type AAA (if that is a thing) type of bride and I cannot describe the frustration I had with my family and friends who were all over the place and not cooperating to complete the list in the required timeframe, but Sarah really stepped up and took charge and was my saving grace from completely stressing out and blowing my cool with my family. David and Sarah were punctual, captured all the shots I wanted and then some, they soothed my tension, made me laugh, and were clearly seasoned professionals-- they just new all the tricks to capture the best photo(s) possible. I cannot stress enough how relaxed and comfortable my husband and I were having David and Sarah photographing our wedding. Honestly, it was the first time in weeks I wasn’t high strung and stressed out, I owe that to them. I give them my highest recommendation.

Beautiful Memories

Reviewed on 7/01/2015 Kaylee C

I chose David Coleman of D Coleman Photography based on samples of his work and positive reviews from other brides. He did NOT disappoint! Although in Colorado, David was easy to work with and readily available to answer any questions. We were able to make payments toward our... Read More photography package which was very helpful and budget-friendly. Most importantly, I could not be happier with our photos! David truly captured the spirit of the day, and the love and joy just shine through the images. David has a true gift of story telling through the art of photography! We couldn't be happier.

Best Photographers Around

Reviewed on 11/11/2013 Soncerae M

As a part time photographer, finding the perfect photographer was a really daunting task. After looking through 30 photographers, I found David and Sarah Coleman. All I can say is, "WOW". My mind was at ease all day knowing I had them there. Not only did they work amazingly... Read More together, but we barely even knew they were there! I had several friends and family tell us that they would be using the Colemans in the future. We used a photobooth through them and it was definitely the life of the wedding! They also had the photos up on Monday when our wedding was just the previous Friday! A preview of our wedding photos were posted a week and a half later. Their diligence is incredible. We will be reccomending them to friends and family.

THE BEST PHOTOGRAPHER!!!!!

Reviewed on 8/22/2013

David is so talented! We had him for both Engagement & wedding pictures! I love his style and he is completely laid back yet captures EVERY SINGLE MOMENT! I HIGHLY recommend D Coleman Photography!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fantastic

Reviewed on 8/12/2013 Stacy M

David and his wife Sarah definitely had their work cut out for them at my wedding in July 2013. I wanted a lot of outside pictures and it was raining! They did a great job of finding places indoors to get the shots we wanted and made the most of the time we did get outside. Also... Read More his creative shots and unique style resulted in beautiful pictures! I could not be happier with their service.

Amazing.

Reviewed on 7/20/2013 Kaylie M

I couldn't have asked for a better photographer! David is super laid back, so there is no need to feel nervous around him if you don't like having your picture taken (which my husband doesn't). He's creative and fun too! His wife, Sarah, helped to be sure little details were in... Read More place during pictures. We got the disc of pictures about 5 weeks after our wedding. I will recommend him to everyone I know. Thanks David & Sarah!

You don't have to worry with D Coleman Photography

Reviewed on 1/31/2013 Patricia C

I started working with David and Sarah this past summer after I got engaged(2012). David took our engagement photos and completely put us at ease with his laid back personality and attention to detail. Our wedding day I was a bit frazzled during picture time because I had so... Read More much on my mind and the pictures were so important to me. I had looked at picture ideas for months but when it came down to the day of all that went out the window. However, I did not have to worry because David did not let me down! He captured every important moment - seriously he didn't miss a thing. I love his style of photography too. Not only did he get all the formal pictures and special moments he got some awesome candid pictures that turned out so beautiful. He stayed until he had gotten everything he needed and that meant so much to me.

Amazing Photographer

Reviewed on 11/06/2012 Haley G

David was very professional and worked hard to get great shots.

Loved them!

Reviewed on 7/21/2012 Sheena W

They really know what they are doing- the pics were great!

Wedding Pics

Reviewed on 6/18/2012 Heather

David did our engagement pics, our wedding pics and hopefully someday our baby pics. He is awesome at what he does! Having his wife there to help him is a great, she really adds in good advice :)

good photographer

Reviewed on 11/29/2010 Carmen S

d coleman was professional yet laid back. very easy to work with and would help with any problems or questions on any pictures/ideas. help create a great save the date for us that everyone on our guest list loved!

DColeman Photography is excellent!

Reviewed on 6/28/2010 Mallory P

David & Sarah were great! He is incredibly talented and has great ideas and she works well with him to help you move easily in your dress, fix your tux, veil, etc. My wedding pictures were phenomenal! He did an incredible job and you barely knew he was there. I don't remember... Read More having one photo snapped of me at the wedding, but he took SEVERAL! Their prices were the best in a 2 hour radius north and south of us, and the pictures were just perfect! Book him today!

Review for D Coleman Photography

Reviewed on 5/10/2010 Karen C

David and Sarah were so easy to work with. Even with an incredibly large wedding David got very personal meaningful shots of everything. I'm not sure how he can be everywhere to capture everything but he did!

Review for D Coleman Photography

Reviewed on 9/22/2008 Kimberly K

David is the utmost creative and professional photographer in his area. He took awesome shots and 90% of the time we didn't even know he was there or that he had captured particular moments that we had in our proofs! All of the products have exceeded our expectations.... Read More Customer service is first rate! Highly Recommended.