Recorded Music, Sound Equipment

202 North Avenue, Grand Junction, CO (970) 985-0021

Reviewed on 2/20/2018 Meredith R

Ryan was very friendly, professional and easy to work with. He has a great online planning website that is super helpful and makes things smooth and easy. Communicating with him in the process leading up he was really responsive and able to accommodate and get a couple different... Read More songs we wanted that weren’t in his library. We used his uplighting which was really great and a fun element to have for the reception, highly recommend if it works for your venue. We ended up having guests make a lot of different song requests which we really didn’t care and were glad to see Ryan accommodate all of them and interact with the guests so well. I will say some of the song transitions were strange and kind of interrupted the song and abruptly faded and changed in the middle of the best part of a couple of songs which was a little awkward and disappointing but I’m sure you can ask for songs to be fully played out to avoid this. Other than that our guests loved it and everyone had a great time.

Reviewed on 1/02/2018 Samantha D

DJ Ryan was amazing and was great to work with. He knew how to keep my guest entertained and on the dance floor. Everyone was dancing and he did a great job at playing new and old music. I added the uplighting for my wedding and he was familiar with the Venue and made it look... Read More great.

Reviewed on 10/09/2017 Meg G

Awesome, professional, observant DJ!! I had a destination wedding Aspen, Colorado and DJ Ryan helped make my wedding absolutely unforgettable. Ryan set up music at multiple locations, providing a sound system for our ceremony and reception. There was something everyone... Read More could enjoy and the dancing never stopped. The up-lighting package also made a huge difference. We highly recommend Ryan for his professionalism, great communication both in the months leading up to and during the ceremony/reception, and the awesome atmosphere that he creates with his music/lighting. Thank you for everything!

Reviewed on 10/01/2017 Griffin M

We booked Ryan for our wedding and he was great DJ. He was easy to communicate with throughout the planning process, Skyped with us in advance to get an understanding of what we were looking for, gave suggestions to smooth the musical flow throughout the evening, adapted to our... Read More last minute requests and helped us play a pre-recorded speech. His web form for filling out songs we wanted in advance was very helpful as well. He got everyone on the dance floor and kept the energy up all night. We highly recommend his services!

Reviewed on 9/30/2017 Natania C

Ryan possesses a well-deserved, excellent reputation among fellow vendors. After working with him for our wedding on 9/23/17 at The Peaks in Telluride CO we understand why. We could not have been happier w/ DJ Ryan Griz. His work during the reception was perfect, but more... Read More importantly the arrangements/logistics/communications before and during were smooth, quick & professional. We'd recommend Ryan to our closest friends and would be fired up to attend another event he's responsible for. -Mike

Reviewed on 9/06/2017 Zach S

My wife and I used DJ Ryan for our wedding in Aspen and he completely exceeded all of our expectations. The sound system, and music fit our 80 person reception at the Hotel Jerome perfectly. We also utilized the up-lighting package and it turned our elegant, classy reception... Read More into an all-out dance club! We loved every minute of it. DJ Ryan Griz was the perfect fit for our Aspen ceremony/reception. My wife and I cannot wait to renew our vows so we can hire him again!

Reviewed on 8/11/2017 Kenyon H

Ryan did my wedding and was absolutely amazing! It was so nice knowing he knew what he was doing/what I wanted and it took a huge amount of stress off of my plate. The music was amazing and fit the mood the whole night. He also has amazing lights to use that lit up our whole... Read More backyard and changed color with the beat of the music. 10/10 would absolutely recommend to all future brides or just for parties!

Reviewed on 7/23/2017 Kayla M

I cannot say enough how wonderful Ryan was! Ryan was so kind and easy to work with, and he made sure that our wedding was everything we wanted! I received so many compliments from our guests about how much fun the music was, and I couldn't agree more! Ryan incorporated all of... Read More the songs I really wanted, and did a great job picking music that really kept our party going. The up-lights Ryan used were absolutely perfect! Everything was very tasteful and festive without being insane. Ryan was such a great MC as well. He made all of the important announcements and introductions without going over-the-top or being too talkative. I cannot thank Ryan enough for proving the perfect service and being such a joy to work with, he really made my wedding day wonderful!

Reviewed on 7/05/2017 Catherine F

I worked mostly with Ryan Griz up until the wedding. During the planning process, he was incredibly responsive and accommodating of my questions and requests. Chenoa actually DJ'd our wedding, and she did a fantastic job!! I had a few special requests (a friend played a few... Read More songs on his guitar at the wedding) and she was able to accommodate that so beautifully. She nailed the timing of the processional songs, and played every song we requested! Thank you, Ryan & Chenoa!

Reviewed on 6/22/2017 laura G

DJ Ryan Griz was the best. He was easy and professional during wedding planning and the day of the wedding the music from ceremony to reception was perfect. I would recommend him to anyone planning a wedding, we had so many compliments on music!

Reviewed on 9/05/2016 Leah J

I didn't have much interaction and everything seemed okay to me. I was fine with most of the song choices (although I will say there's no good way to dance to Bohemian Rhapsody but maybe it was a request?). Some guests say that Ryan had too abrupt of song changes and lacked... Read More transition but I didn't really notice that myself.

Played what we requested

Reviewed on 11/02/2012 Stephanie J

Overall good. We weren't big party animal crowd so didnt' really get much time to evaluate.

Organized and professional.

Reviewed on 10/22/2012 Carrie H

DJ Ryan Griz has a great service. Our DJ, Max, kept our wedding schedule on track and dealt with a difficult location vendor very professionally. He played well to the crowd and followed our request to have other couples kiss (not just the bride and groom) when the bells rang. I... Read More would recommend them to anyone getting married. They played the music for our wedding ceremony and for the reception.

Great DJ, Great Music!

Reviewed on 9/18/2012 Amanda M

Our DJ (Dustin) was AWESOME! He was so much fun and played the best music! I highly recommend DJ Ryan Griz - great service (very helpful in planning pre-wedding) and great music!

Awesome, made the night!

Reviewed on 9/15/2012 Kristina D

Our DJ was call name, the Ninja on the radio. He was so awesome, so fun, and really joined in on the fun, which I really liked. He made our wedding. Highly recommend again!!!!!!!! One of the best vendors!

Couldn't ask for a better party!

Reviewed on 11/03/2011 Kimberly L

The DJ was very good at making sure the event moved along according to the timeline. He kept everyone on the dance floor and everyone had a good time!

Reviewed on 10/25/2011 Brittany H

Ryan did an awesome job! He was entertaining and kept the reception going all night! Great job!

Very easy to work with.

Reviewed on 9/22/2011 July W

We got to meet with Ryan initially to talk prices and general ideas of what we would be getting. Later met with his wife to set up our song list, schedule, etc. They set up a schedule for the reception and made all the announcements necessary to keep the party flowing well. Did... Read More a great job.

Great Staff

Reviewed on 6/14/2011 Rachel T

Ryan and his wife were very helpful in helping us with our music selections. We had a great time and the DJ's helped are reception stay upbeat and fun.

This DJ ruined my wedding!!

Reviewed on 8/18/2010 Mindy W

I hired this company with the promise that they would be professional and "keep the wedding moving." Prior to my wedding, we set out a timeline of what we wanted to happen when. However, we ended up having to tell the DJ every single move to make. We had to tell them it was time... Read More to cut the cake, time for first dance, time for bouquet toss, ect.... This is not how we wanted our wedding to go. We wanted to be able to sit back and enjoy it, not to have to worry about lulls and our guests getting bored and leaving while our "professional" dj's sat back in a corner and played around. We gave them a list of songs prior to the wedding that we wanted played. The only slow song they played all night was the first dance song. How could they not realize it was A WEDDING, and DUH we wanted slow songs to be played??? We gave them a list!!!!!! Save yourselves a huge disappointment, flustraion, and money and go with a different service. They ruined my wedding, then sent me a lovely bill for it.

Review for DJ Ryan Griz Entertainment

Reviewed on 5/10/2010 Amanda M

He had a great attitude and he was very inexpensive.;I never met with the actual DJ I had at the reception and I would have liked to have gone over things before.