Professional, Personalized, Amazing!

Personal & Professional Event Services! Your wedding is a once in a lifetime event & it has to be perfect. We specialize in weddings & receptions with personalized service, and are very good at what we do! We will coordinate everything with your other vendors and our attention to detail will make sure everything goes smoothly. All you have to do is have fun! Planning a destination wedding in New Orleans? We can help you! Our wedding packages include DJ & MC services, wireless microphones for toasts, dance floor lighting and more! Our Photobooth is fun for all of your guests! Uplighting and Monogram are available too. Need help planning? our VIP client area has planning tools, music request & more. we can even assist with day of coordination and ceremony service!

Classical, Country, Dance, Disco, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Pop, R&B, Rock, Latin

After Party, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music, Planning

New Orleans, South Louisiana, South Mississippi (504) 408-1392

Reviewed on 11/05/2017 Shandrika W

Darryl was WONDERFUL! He was very professional from the very beginning. He was very resonsive to calls and emails and was always early for our meetings with him. He made it a priority to meet with us before the wedding so that he could get to know us. He also has an online... Read More platform with tons and tons of music that was very helpful when selecting our reception playlist. This platform also made it easy for us to set up a timeline for the reception. Darryl went above and beyond to make sure our wedding day went smoothly. He arrived 4 hours early to make sure that everything was set up properly. When our ceremony singer bailed on us less than 15 minutes before the wedding , he came to our rescue. He was able to quickly find and and have our song ready to play in time for the ceremony.  He also stepped in and assisted when other parts of our reception didn't go as planned. The music he played was excellent, everyone enjoyed themselves at the photobooth, and the uplights were vital in giving the reception hall a nice, classy ambiance. All that he did for us that day meant a lot to us. His service is definitely first class. If you are looking for a DJ, go with D2 Entertainment!

2017-11-06T12:15:48 Response from the vendor

Thank you ! Glad my help made your day! ya'll were AWESOME :)

Reviewed on 9/20/2017 Melissa S

Darryl was absolutely wonderful. He was always reachable and went above and beyond, meeting us at our hotel the Wednesday before just to go over everything. He was very accommodating and a joy to work with. Not only was the photo booth super fun and we are so glad we had it but... Read More everyone couldn't stop talking about the music. D2 Entertainment is also SUPER affordable! Everyone was up and dancing and if I had to do it all over again I wouldn't change a thing. Thank you so much Darryl for your hard work and dedication to your craft!

2017-09-20T22:02:23 Response from the vendor

Thank you Melissa! It was so great to meet y'all. Glad you enjoyed everything !

Reviewed on 11/06/2016 Summer R

Darryl was great! We were planning an out of state wedding and we're pretty clueless on how to put it all together. We met with Darryl 4 days before our wedding and left the meting feeling so much better. He promised to keep us on schedule all night and he did. We had just... Read More enough time for everything. Very thankful!!!!

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Katie C

Daryl was our DJ and provided the photo booth for our wedding this past December. Not only was he exretemly accommodating with meeting us before hand to go over songs and other things but he also made our big day one to remember. I highly reccomend D2 entertainment for any... Read More occasion!

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 Rachel K

Darryl was an awesome DJ. We met a couple of times before the wedding and it was great getting to know him! He came up to our venue a day early and checked out the space and got his bearings since the wedding was at a private residence. It was great to see how much he cared... Read More about our big day. He brought his high school aged son to help out and he was very professional. On the day of the wedding he was set up and ready to go well before our decorations were even all up. He was cool under pressure when he realized I never sent him a definitive timeline... he only had the timeline we had made at one of our earlier meetings! During the ceremony he came and found me to check and confirm times for things like cake, bouquet toss etc. He got so many compliments from our friends and family about how he kept the party going. Everybody had so much fun. He was able to get everybody moving and he even threw in a song that I mentioned in my vows. It showed how much attention he was paying! I would definitely recommend D2 entertainment to anyone for any event.

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 Tara H

D2 is awesome! Did an amazing job. Highly recommended!

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 Sarah G

Darryl did a great job and was quick to respond to my emails regarding the music for our wedding reception. He made our reception so fun. I highly recommend D2Entertainment!! He had everyone dancing at our wedding reception. Thanks again Darryl.

Reviewed on 10/27/2017

Darryl was amazing! He went out of his way to get last minute pictures from my grandmother for the father /bride dance. Our reception got hectic and he could see me stressing out and made sure I still had a great time! Not only is he great at his job but he's a great person! I... Read More highly recommend him!

Reviewed on 10/24/2017 Victor C

Darryl was a real professional during my interactions planning our wedding. We are out of state, so he was really helpful working with us on logistics and making sure everything was pinned down. He checked out the venue before hand to make sure he had space for his equipment,... Read More the hook ups, and had everything set up well before the ceremony. During the ceremony, he was able to keep the music going while coordinating with the photographers and guiding the guests through the program. He did it all without us noticing, and without breaking a sweat. Plus, he and his son were just fun people, bringing their own brand of joy to the wedding reception. I really appreciated him taking the time to ask about pronouncing names, the cultural parts of the reception, and the ease of his online interface for picking good music. Go ahead and book with him.

Reviewed on 10/24/2017 Toni S

Married 3/18/2017. We had a small wedding of about 40 guest in the French Quarter. D2 treated us as if we were a million dollar event! Great music and personalized service. Oh! They even Facebook Live at my request! They get what this day can be like for the Bride.

Reviewed on 10/22/2017 Katie A

D2 Entertainment was amazing! Daryl is so personable and completed every request that we made. He is very kind and will bend over backwards to accomadate your needs. My (now) husband is very patriotic and in the Army, and Daryl played a special song for him ("Proud to be an... Read More American") and had special red, white, and blue lighting during the song. My husband could not have been happier! I'm so glad we went with D2 Entertainment for our wedding, and highly recommend him to everyone!

2017-10-22T09:11:58 Response from the vendor

Thank you Katie ! And Christian for his service!

Reviewed on 5/20/2016 Jamie M

Darryl was AWESOME! He has a webpage for you to make requests and input your timeline. He is really sweet and easy to work with. We got the photobooth and DJ package... so glad we did! He was spot on with the music and had everyone dancing the night away! The photobooth was... Read More awesome with an option to record a message. We got access to a website for the photobooth with high resolution pictures. Definitely recommend!!!

Great DJ!!

Reviewed on 7/08/2015 Alexandra H

D2 Entertainment was fabulous at my wedding! Darryl was the best DJ! By the end of the night, we still had a full house and no one was ready to leave! Darryl is extremely personable and cares about making sure that your reception is the best it can be. I highly recommend D2... Read More Entertainment for your wedding or party!

Darryl Lewis, Jr

Hi, I'm Darryl from D2 Entertainment. after working in downtown NOLA for years as a MC/DJ, I started D2 in 2013. 2 years ago, I decided wanted to concentrate on weddings only. I love to see people have a great time, and weddings are extra special. The first dance and father / daughter are my favorite parts! Getting to know you and making your day just the way you want it is my job!