A GREAT BAND makes a GREAT WEDDING!!

Boasting many high–end clients including Jon Bon Jovi, The NFL, The New York Stock Exchange and Mercedes Benz, Daddy Pop delivers pinpoint dynamics with high voltage vocals. Covering everything from Frank Sinatra to Ariana Grande, they are fearless fronters backed by top shelf musicians. Whether it's classic rock, funk, soul, hip–hop or current pop, it's all Daddy Pop! The members all come from diverse backgrounds adding to the unique song selection and lasting appeal of the band. From Bruce Springsteen to Bruno Mars, from Tina Turner to Taylor Swift, Daddy Pop will keep you up on your feet all night long. Daddy pop has been together for 16 years with a stellar reputation, and is customizable in size, from 7 to 11 pieces.

Instruments

Guitar, Keyboard, Piano, Saxophone, Trombone, Trumpet, Vocals

Country, Dance, Disco, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Pop, R&B, Rock

Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

Live Music, MC Services, Sound Equipment, Music

11 Eastman St, Cranford, NJ (908) 653-0108
INSTAGRAM

Reviewed on 9/11/2017 Lindsay G

Hiring Daddy Pop as our wedding band was probably the easiest and best decision we made for our big day. Our wedding was about 3 weeks ago in NJ and our guests have not stopped raving about this band. It was really important to us to have a packed dance floor the whole night and... Read More Daddy Pop delivered. They kept everyone going nonstop the whole night. Scott and Liz were so easy to work with. We made a few specific song requests and left the rest up to them. They read the crowd perfectly and absolutely nailed each song selection! Seriously, if you're looking for an incredible band and want to have a GREAT party atmosphere at your wedding, Daddy Pop is a no brainer.

Reviewed on 7/09/2017 Melanie C

We attended a friend's wedding and danced all night to Daddy Pop. When our daughter got married, we didn't even consider another band. Daddy Pop was easy to work with in the planning stage, had to work under difficult conditions at our reception...... on a farm, under a tent,... Read More during a hot and rainy night, far from their home. EVERYONE is still talking about how great the band was!!! Thank you to Liz and the band for the memories.

Reviewed on 6/23/2017 Ryan S

Daddy Pop was A M A Z I N G! Nearly everyone told us that the band was their favorite part of our wedding (beating out seeing my wife and I get married, some people were very specific about that). The band was super professional and made sure we weren't worried about a thing -... Read More from the recommending songs for our special dances to the order of the reception, everything they suggested worked out really well. DJ could've been better, but by the time the band was done everyone was too zonked out from dancing for four hours straight to really notice. Highly, highly, highly recommend. Great job, Daddy Pop!

Reviewed on 1/03/2018 Chelsea R

Daddy Pop is fantastic. We saw them at two friend’s weddings before booking them for ours on December 29, 2017 and they never fail to impress. My guests couldn’t stop talking about how great the band was! They learned all the songs we asked and had people dancing nonstop.

Reviewed on 11/20/2017 rebecca d

We just got married this past Saturday and wow daddy pop was amazing! They had everyone dancing all night long and provided a mix of music for every age group! Liz was so sweet and amazing to work with!

Reviewed on 11/02/2017 Darlene R

My daughter heard of Daddy Pop a few years back. Her co-workers had went to a wedding and they talked non-stop about how great they were. So when her wedding came she had to see them for herself. Her and her fiance' went to see them play in a local establishment and they knew... Read More then they had to have them play at their wedding. Daddy Pop were amazing! They lived up to my expectation. Our guests keep talking about how great the band was. They kept everyone on the dance floor the whole night. They also took the time to learn a special song request for the father/daughter dance. It was absolutely perfect.

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 Meaghan S

Daddy Pop absolutely blew us away! The dance floor was full all night and Liz and the rest of the band were so accommodating! Our guests are still raving about the band. Thank you so much!

Reviewed on 10/01/2017 Jaime R

Daddy Pop had been on my radar for my wedding, before I even met my now husband! I saw them at a wedding about 9 years ago, then again 3 years ago ( with my husband), so the morning after we got engaged the first thing i did was email Daddy Pop! I HAD to have them! Liz is an... Read More amazing band leader. We told them what we did’t want to hear and let them do whatever else they wanted! The dance floor was packed all night long! They performed a great version of the Foo Fighters - “Learn to Fly”. Our first dance, my dance with my father, and my husband’s dance with his mother were all performed beautifully by the band. They have the perfect mix of extremely talented band members! Nate hypes up the crowd and takes it to another level! Everyone loved the band. We are officially Daddy Pop Groupies. If you are looking for an amazing wedding band that knows how to read a crowd and don’t want to worry, book Daddy Pop!

Reviewed on 8/25/2017 Erica L

Daddy Pop was absolutely amazing. It was really important to us that we had a great band at our wedding, and Daddy Pop delivered in every way. They were engaging, organized, and kept the dance floor packed all night. I spent a long time researching and speaking with bands from... Read More all over the place, and booked Daddy Pop without ever seeing them live. I was a little nervous, but truly cannot say enough good things about them. Many of our guests went out of their way to tell us how much they enjoyed the band. I am so happy we chose Daddy Pop for our wedding and would absolutely recommend them.

Reviewed on 7/22/2017 Jill M

Daddy Pop was awesome! Music is really important to us, so it was critical that we have not only a wedding band that entertains, but that sounds good too! Daddy Pop did not disappoint. Daddy Pop was really easy to work with and really easy to communicate with during the whole... Read More wedding and planning process. They were awesome and kept the dance floor packed all night. Throughout the night and the next morning all of our friends and family commented on how great the band was. Anyone looking for an entertaining and awesome sounding band should choose Daddy Pop!

Reviewed on 7/16/2017 Kristen M

What an amazing band!!! Daddy Pop was one of the main reasons why our wedding was as special as it was. Months later and our guests are still talking about how great Daddy Pop was. The dance floor was packed all night. They played every song we requested along with so many other... Read More great hits. Non stop fun and dancing all night!!! My husband and I can't thank Liz and Daddy Pop enough for being part of our wedding! Everyone in the band, from the sound guy, to the amazing sax player, and of course to the lead singers, they were all great! We still go out on those Friday and Saturday nights to catch one of their gigs every chance we can. My husband and I would HIGHLY RECOMMEND Daddy Pop to anyone looking for a band! Thank you Daddy Pop for your truly special and amazing performance at our wedding! Sean and I are so grateful you were part of our amazing night!

Reviewed on 6/08/2017 Erica K

Daddy Pop was literally THE BEST! Liz was amazing to work with and they helped us make some last minute tweaks to our grand entrance with ease. Our guests were on the dance floor all night and kept raving about them. Wish we could do it all again!

Reviewed on 6/07/2017 Amanda V

Daddy Pop was amazing! They were super easy to deal (planning)... and then on our wedding day they awed everyone who was there. They rolled with the punches and were completely professional. At one point my husband and his band mates did an impromptu performance from their tour... Read More days! I cannot say enough good things about Daddy Pop! Our wedding guests said they were the best band, they've ever heard and they made the night that much more magical! I would recommend them!

Reviewed on 6/06/2017 Melissa G

We couldn't have found a better band! We originally chose Daddy Pop for their natural ability to draw a crowd while not looking cheesy. We loved how original they sounded and how natural they looked performing altogether. We had researched a TON of other bands but didn't see... Read More the same quality. We had a daytime wedding (11am-5pm) so we wanted to make sure we got everyone up and dancing. I can say that 85% of my 200 person wedding was on that dance floor. We are still getting positive feedback from our wedding and it's mainly "how good your band was!" Liz was amazing to work with and made sure every detail was checked off. She made my life (as the bride) a whole lot easier before the big day and during! My husband and I were most excited that they learned a song for us by Band of Horses. It was done PERFECTLY. It's a very difficult song to do and we couldn't believe how well they nailed it! Don is also an amazing artist. He managed our ceremony, played the piano throughout our cocktail hour and of course killed it during our reception. I can honestly say Daddy Pop is one of the leading wedding bands out there. I hope to see them at a wedding soon, otherwise I will be going to see them perform at The Downtown!

Reviewed on 12/14/2016 Jodi S

My guests are still talking about my wedding band! Daddy Pop was a no brainer and easiest decision I made planning my wedding. Liz has the voice of an angel and the band's talent and energy are truly the best in the business. The songs we requested for our first dance and... Read More family dances were truly special! Not a dry eye in the house. The dance floor was full from start to finish! Thank you, Daddy Pop for making our wedding an event to remember!

Reviewed on 10/11/2016 Lisa T

Amazing, amazing band!! They literally filled our venue with great music, positive vibes and were super easy to work with. I am usually not a band person, but my husband had heard them at previous weddings and had nothing but good things to say and now I can absolutely say the... Read More same. They truly made our wedding a night we will not forget! Thank you Daddy Pop!

Reviewed on 7/10/2016 Alexa C

I am so thrilled we went with Daddy Pop for our wedding band! My brother and sister in law used Daddy Pop for their wedding, so when it was time for my husband and I to chose a band we already knew we wanted them! We had a trio play jazz during our cocktail hour and then the... Read More full group play during the reception. They were super responsive during planning, and I really enjoyed speaking to them on the phone to plan our each aspect of the day. They have an amazing set list on their website, but are happy to learn other songs for the bride and groom! They played every song perfectly and all of our guests raved about how awesome the band was. The best part was that our older family members were dancing as often as our friends! The party was definitely a success because of Daddy Pop :) We would highly recommend them to anyone!

Reviewed on 7/08/2016 Marcia C

I HIGHLY recommend this band!! They made our wedding soo much fun -the dance floor was constantly packed. The next day, a lot of our guests said how fun the band was and how much they liked the music. Daddy Pop also learned all our important songs (e.g., first dance) and sang... Read More them beautifully. On top of all of this, they were extremely professional and flexible. They made the planning easy and straightforward so that we didn't have to worry about anything. Again, I highly recommend them - you will not be disappointed!

Reviewed on 6/06/2016 Nicole P

BEST WEDDING BAND EVER!!!! I got married on April 30, 2016 at the Molly Pitcher Inn in Red Bank, NJ. It's hard for me to accurately describe how amazing Daddy Pop truly is, because they are out of this world wonderful!!! From the moment they started playing until the end of the... Read More night EVERYONE was on the dance floor. I've honestly never seen a wedding where everyone from age 5 (the flower girl) to 80 years old spent most of the night dancing. Even weeks after our wedding people are still talking about the band. Also, I should mention they were exceptionally easy to work with prior to the wedding as well as day of. If you're thinking about hiring them don't think twice and do it! I promise you won't regret it.

SIMPLY THE BEST!

Reviewed on 6/02/2014 Jamie G

Back in 2010, I saw Daddy Pop perform in Hoboken and I was immediately obsessed. Unfortunately, they were more of a Jersey Shore band, so I thought it was a one-time treat. Two years later I was blown away by the band our friends hired for their wedding. Sure enough though,... Read More as I'm looking at the band members, I realized that I recognized them...it was Daddy Pop! A year after that, our other friends hired Daddy Pop for their wedding, and once again, everyone raved about the band. The day after we booked our venue for our wedding, the first thing I did was call up Daddy Pop to see if they were available. I didn't need to spend a second thinking about bands. I've been to over 30 weddings in my life, and Daddy Pop was all I wanted. In all honestly, I would have changed the wedding date if they weren't available. About a month before the wedding, I filled out all of the necessary paperwork. I barely highlighted any "must play" or "do not play" songs because I had complete faith that the band would be able to read the crowd the day of the wedding, and make sure everyone was up on the dance floor. About two weeks before the wedding, the band leader, Liz, called to speak with me. She was a bit surprised about how open we were to anything, in which I just said, "You are incredible, and anything you do will be perfect." I just asked that one of my favorite songs would be played at some point when I was in the room. The day of the wedding, I couldn't have been happier. The band has a new singer, Chris, who brought a totally amazing vibe to the group. I loved that the band came out on the dance floor and interacted with the guests. They knew exactly what to sing and when to perform it. Our entrance song, first-dance, mother-son, and father-daughter songs were all performed live and I wish we had a videographer for the sole reason of being able to hear the band again. The few songs we did request were all sung at the most perfect time. As for my favorite song, Liz knew just when to sing it! "Best band I have ever heard at a wedding!" was just one of the many phrases that has been floating around since our May wedding. Thank you Daddy Pop for truly making our wedding a dream come true! I'm definitely going to be making some trips down the Shore to see them perform again.

Excellent band!

Reviewed on 11/14/2013 Melissa C

We loved everything about this band! They were absolutely wonderful! Liz is a great singer and all the band members are quality performers/musicians! I would highly recommend this band!

Best Wedding Band

Reviewed on 6/05/2013 Tara P

Daddy Pop is amazing! They kept the crowd going all night long. Everyone was up and dancing and they even let me sing with them for one song. People still rave about them. The only thing I would change is that they played a slow song as the last song. This was sort of... Read More exclusionary! Overall, they are awesome and I would highly recommend them.

Not a person was sitting down!

Reviewed on 7/25/2012 Laurel F

I used Daddy Pop for my June wedding and they were phenomenal. I could not have asked for a better band. People were up and dancing the entire night! I have received compliment after compliment even a month after my wedding about how amazing the band was. They played all... Read More kinds of different music that accomodated both old and young. Liz was great. She was professional and personable. I would without a doubt recommend this to anyone who wants to have a fun wedding.

Great!

Reviewed on 11/17/2011 Maureen T

The band was great. We got so many compliments on how everyone enjoyed them!

Daddy Pop never disappoints!

Reviewed on 10/14/2011 Krissy D

After spending every summer at the Jersey Shore and seeing them play all over Exit 98, it was a no brainer to us that Daddy Pop would play our wedding. We didn't even look at other bands - we knew all the combined talent of the group could not be beaten! We went with booking the... Read More entire 11 members and it was well worth every penny. Liz was most helpful in participating in a few conference calls in advance to help us plan the flow in a way that would work best for us, as well as helped to advise us on song choices for the special moments throughout the night. Even though it was a Sunday night, Daddy Pop's energy and enthusiasm matched any weekend show of theirs. We have been receiving many, many rave reviews from our guests, many of whom would like to book them for their own events. We couldn't have been more pleased!