Daisy May Flower & Event Stylists

four states area, Joplin, Tulsa and surrounding areas

Centerpieces, Vases, Decorations + Accents, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Arrangements

Fairland, OK four states area, Joplin, Tulsa and surrounding areas (717) 368-5859

Reviewed on 4/01/2016 Carrie B

Terah was absolutely amazing and so wonderful and easy to work with. I had a pretty good idea of what I was looking for, and she took the idea and elevated to more than I ever could have imagined. The flowers were gorgeous as was all the decor both at the ceremony and... Read More reception site. She helped make our day perfect and stress free as she handled every last detail!

Amazing value!

Reviewed on 1/07/2016

Terah is so fun to work with. She makes your vision a reality- or helps you develop a vision based on your taste and preferences. She finds the best deals on flowers and buys them wholesale so you get a really good price. Best florist in Lancaster!

Daisy May Florals

Reviewed on 11/01/2014 Marisa G

Terah did a killer job at our wedding! She was easy to work with and made my vision come to life. We met a few times to go over style and come up with some inspiration boards and the voila! She made it all come together! I loved seeing my flowers on the day of my wedding.... Read More Totally made my day! Coming into the reception and seeing how she had styled all the tables and arrangements and garlands was incredible. I don't know how she does it all!

"Daisy May" made my day!

Reviewed on 10/27/2014

I am so thankful that I chose Daisy May to do flowers for my wedding! Terah is amazing to work with - very creative & fun & organized. She has a knack for capturing your vision for your wedding, and creating gorgeous flower arrangements that don't cost a fortune, and will still... Read More steal the show. She is flexible with last minute changes, and is a great resource to ask about all of your wedding needs. I highly recommend Daisy May!!

Daisy May Flowers

Reviewed on 10/21/2014

From planning months ahead to the day of the wedding, Daisy May was reliable, beyond helpful, and amazing with flowers! We met about six months before the wedding to discuss style, colors, and the overall vibe of the wedding. They were so understanding and gave amazing ideas,... Read More and just got my vision for the wedding day. They helped me so much with exactly what I wanted in my flowers and were willing to go above and beyond. Even when I wanted to add a flower crown last minute, they were totally up for it! I highly recommend these incredible ladies who have a great eye for style and putting together the perfect bouquet!