Beautifully designed. Thoughtfully detailed.

Dalay Ket Event Design is a boutique event design firm serving the Central Ohio area. With an unparalleled creative process, we carefully help you marry the pretty with the personal to create a truly distinguished event. Shoot us an email. We can't wait to meet you! [email protected]

Aisle Decorations, Centerpieces, Vases, Wedding Decoration Setup, Decorations + Accents, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Flower Arrangements

340be60c 20f2 414a addb 4083a1d96c7a~rs 100

Reviewed on 9/17/2017 Katie G

Dalay did an excellent job at our wedding and I would highly recommend her to anyone else. From the beginning, we had a really productive meeting where we discussed the concept/themes/colors, then she sent us an amazingly organized proposal with inspiration pictures of each... Read More option and pricing. She even made the wedding centerpieces for our meal tasting, so we could make sure we were happy with them before the big day - AND she let me take one home! Everything went seamlessly the day of the wedding with the floral arrangements looking beautiful and elegant. Dalay was there right on time at the end to tear down. She exceeded expectations!

Reviewed on 11/06/2017 Sarah S

Dalay and her team are amazing!!! 5 stars all around! I got married in October and was so happy with all of the flowers on my wedding day. Everything from the detailed proposal/vision she had at our initial meeting to the service (set up/tear down) she provided was above and... Read More beyond. She has an attention to detail that is critical in making sure your event is exactly how you imagine. The flowers were so beautiful and exactly what I had pictured for my fairy tale wedding! She was extremely knowledgeable about all kinds of flowers/arrangements and helped where I lacked to come up with the perfect floral table settings. I would highly recommend Dalay Ket Event Design for anyone getting married! She is the BEST!!

Reviewed on 10/24/2016 Kara F

Dalay Ket's work is nothing short of amazing. I simply gave her my color scheme and idea of theme for the flowers, and she prepared a gorgeous design proposal to get started. We worked back and forth a few times to get the design proposal just right, and it was smooth sailing... Read More from there. Dalay was also super flexible and understanding of some last-minute changes to both the order itself and a change to the church. Everything arrived timely, accurately and looked BEAUTIFUL. She is so creative, helpful and friendly. I would definitely recommend her services, not just for a wedding but any special event!

Reviewed on 11/25/2017 Kimberly R

Dalay did an excellent job with the flowers for my October wedding! One of the colors for the wedding was rose gold, and she used rose gold candelabras for some of the centerpieces and they were gorgeous!! We got so many compliments on our flowers! I highly recommend Dalay!!

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 Alexandra M

Dalay's work is absolutely stunning! I was blown away by her attention to detail and creative vision. I went to Dalay with vague ideas and she designed the wedding of my dreams. I gave her a few broad concepts, and what she came up with was far beyond my expectations. She has... Read More a true gift. The flowers were lush and fresh, the table linens were luxe, and the suggested uplighting really set the mood for our reception. I cannot recommend her enough!

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 Ashley G

The flowers Dalay did for us were absolutely gorgeous! Her help with making everything go together and her amazing talent was so helpful in making our day amazing!

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 Cheryl W

Dalay is amazing. She has wonderful ideas and makes her visions turn into works of art, better than you ever imagined.

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 Robert W

Dalay Ket and her team are simply incredible. We were blown away by her amazing work. The creativity was beyond anything we could imagine. She made our wedding and reception so memorable. We were able to get pictures with such amazing context, thanks to her brilliance. We... Read More would recommend Dalay Ket Event Design to anyone!

Reviewed on 10/27/2017 Karen G

Dalay did a fabulous job on my daughter's wedding! From the decorations, flowers and lighting- she listened to our vision, and made it happen. I would recommend her to any one, regardless of theme or budget.

Reviewed on 10/26/2017 Hope J

I came across Dalay's name while searching for florists and I'm so lucky I did! She is amazing! Dalay helped me develop a color scheme for not only my flowers but for my table linens, tableware, and uplighting as well. She even set up a mock table at my venue just to make sure I... Read More loved everything. She is organized and well prepared. It was a little difficult getting a hold of her sometimes, but her work is perfection! I would recommend her to everyone!

Reviewed on 10/25/2017 Sophia D

Dalay did my engagement brunch and her work is always amazing! I loved that she was able to work with my budget and bring everything to life. I can't wait to work with her for my actual big wedding day! She is also extremely personable + flexible!

Reviewed on 10/10/2017 Alex H

Dalay did an amazing job! Our flowers were so beautiful and the whole room was styled perfectly. Highly recommend Dalay if you are looking for someone creative and unique compared to traditional florists.

Reviewed on 9/19/2017 Kate L

Dalay was AMAZING!! She was very friendly and is super talented. She was super easy to work with, and even went above and beyond the day of to make sure everything was perfect. My flowers were absolutely amazing and I couldn't be happier! I would recommend her to every bride... Read More that I know!! Thank you so much Dalay for making everything perfect!!

Reviewed on 7/27/2017 Jessica T

Dalay's work and flowers were beautiful and more than I could have asked for. Dalay was even able to make the Ketubah the way I wanted it. She provided the Ketubah structure and material, which was beautiful and wood the way I wanted. My wedding planner sent Dalay pictures of... Read More what I was looking for for center pieces and alter flowers. Dalay was able to recreate exactly what I wanted and for a reasonable cost. I even made some of the ceremony flowers from silk flowers, that were also going to be reused at the reception, and Dalay matched the colors and styles. She found ways to reuse the flowers I had already made, which was amazing and helped bring down the cost. I would highly recommend Dalay.

Reviewed on 9/26/2016 Alyssa B

I am so thankful to have had the opportunity to work with Dalay for our wedding. All I had to do give Dalay a vision and she was able to make it reality. My favorite part of the planning process was receiving the visual proposal. Dalay sent me pictures that she would use as... Read More an inspiration while planning my flowers. This assured me that we were on the same page and had the same vision. Dalay's team was very professional with set up and tear down after the wedding. Her floral designs were absolutely beautiful and I received many compliments from my guests. And finally, my bride bouquet was STUNNING! I hope that she posts it for everyone to see. Thank you, Dalay, for making our wedding a dream come true!

Reviewed on 8/19/2016 Marija J

Beginning to plan a 400-guest wedding, to be honest, I wasn't sure how I was going to find all the things I needed to decorate a venue to accommodate our big-fat Macedonian wedding. LUCKILY, I found Dalay! Dalay Ket Event Designs takes care of it ALL for you! From the flowers,... Read More to the linens, lighting, church decor, ...you name it, she did it! I was so grateful that we found all of these decorations through Dalay. She has all the swatches, all the options, and she is definitely affordable! I was so nervous that decorating a wedding of our size was going to cost me an arm and a leg - but for all the things we did through Dalay, we definitely got ourselves a deal! People are STILL talking about how beautiful our wedding venue was decorated and how they've never seen anything SO NICE, SO ELEGANT! Like something out of a magazine! 10 out of 10, Dalay! We don't know what we would've done without you!! You set up our day to be the most beautiful day ever! - The new Nikolovskis <3

Reviewed on 7/01/2016 Brooke W

Dalay went above and beyond! I was so happy we went with her! We loved our flowers and all the other beautiful details she added to our big day! She is so creative and wonderful at what she does! :)

Reviewed on 2/24/2016

We could not have made a better choice when it came to the flowers. We chose Dalay Ket, she and her team did not disappoint at all. We had struggled to make sure the flower arrangements were just what we were looking for and she took a lot (I mean a lot) of time to help figure... Read More out the look and design of the day. She gave us prompt estimates, examples of several different types of flowers, met us to look at flowers, etc. The day of the wedding she and her staff were present early and worked throughout the day making sure all the flowers and uplighting were just perfect. The amount of compliments that we received was overwhelming, we had people asking to take the centerpieces homes with them...which they did. I would certainly compare this company with any others but with her insight and professionalism and work ethic I would be surprised if anyone would pick someone else after meeting with Dalay. In my opinion, there is no better company to work with on flowers and uplighting than the company and staff at Dalay Ket Event Design. Dalay, thank you again for making this day so wonderful, you guys did a fabulous job. :)

Reviewed on 2/23/2016 Michelle M

I would not order from her again. The arrangements were beautiful but she was the worst to deal with. The only form of contact I had with her was email and she didn't respond for two weeks. She took so long to respond to my requests and changes that she had to come to my... Read More rehearsal and pick up a final check... I would not work with her again. Way too much money for what you get

2016-03-03T11:38:41 Response from the vendor

Hi Michelle, I am so sorry to hear that you were unsatisfied with your experience. You and your mother seemed extremely happy when we spoke at the end of your wedding and had I known, I would have reached out to amend the situation months... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 2/15/2016 Megan G

When meeting with Dalay she was wonderful- however, I have been waiting over a month to hear back from her.She promised to have the quote prepared in 2 weeks. I have reached out several times through phone and email with no response.

2016-03-03T11:29:03 Response from the vendor

Hi Megan, I am so sorry for the inconvenience. During the time of our meeting I was working full time in addition to DKED. I realized this was an issue and have since resigned from my full time position to focus on DKED 100%. I... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 12/10/2015 Tessa V

Dalay is incredibly creative, has a great sense of design and is also a complete sweetheart! Not only is she an amazing florist but having a background in design she is versatile and can create design elements for the entire day which adds for a wonderful sense of cohesiveness... Read More to a wedding! I highly recommend working with her!

Reviewed on 10/29/2015 Ali D

Dalay exceeded my expectations and made my wedding so beautiful! I was stunned at how gorgeous she made everything and I never stressed a bit with her. Hire her now!! You don't want to look anywhere else. Thanks for making my day so complete, Dalay!

Reviewed on 10/27/2015 Brittany M

From the first meeting, I knew I would have so much fun working with Dalay! She immediately saw the vision I had for our wedding and brought it to life. I couldn't have asked for a more beautifully decorated reception. She had such great advice for the overall look and cost... Read More savings. I had last minute questions and threw in a few more decorations (a large monogram to hang at the head table, thank you cards at each place setting) and she just displayed everything so perfectly. I look at pictures from my reception and they are so beautiful. I still can't believe my wedding looked so pretty! I think for the service you get and the quality of the flowers, the price is very reasonable. Overall, I couldn't have found a better event designer!

Reviewed on 10/07/2015 Juleine L

Dalay is amazing! Not only is she a talented florist, but she went a step above and helped coordinate my wedding. Her attention to detail and her passion went beyond my expectations! Everything was breathtaking! She treated me not only as a bride, but as a friend. I would... Read More recommend Dalay to everyone because she really takes the time and listens to you and gets to know what you really want!

Reviewed on 10/05/2015 Alyson M

To say Dalay Ket Event Design is amazing is an understatement. My fiancé and I had our engagement shoot a couple weeks ago and Dalay provided flowers for us. We rented a boat at Alum Creek for our pictures. Not only did she decorate the boat beautifully with flowers, she then... Read More helped our photographer paddle around the water to get him to where we wanted to take pictures. She goes above and beyond for her clients!! Everything she does is amazing and she works so hard to make your special day perfect.