Beautifully designed. Thoughtfully detailed.

Dalay Ket Event Design is a boutique event design firm serving the Central Ohio area. With an unparalleled creative process, we carefully help you marry the pretty with the personal to create a truly distinguished event. Shoot us an email. We can't wait to meet you! [email protected]

Aisle Decorations, Centerpieces, Vases, Wedding Decoration Setup, Decorations + Accents, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Flower Arrangements

Reviewed on 9/17/2017 Katie G

Dalay did an excellent job at our wedding and I would highly recommend her to anyone else. From the beginning, we had a really productive meeting where we discussed the concept/themes/colors, then she sent us an amazingly organized proposal with inspiration pictures of each... Read More option and pricing. She even made the wedding centerpieces for our meal tasting, so we could make sure we were happy with them before the big day - AND she let me take one home! Everything went seamlessly the day of the wedding with the floral arrangements looking beautiful and elegant. Dalay was there right on time at the end to tear down. She exceeded expectations!

Reviewed on 10/24/2016 Kara F

Dalay Ket's work is nothing short of amazing. I simply gave her my color scheme and idea of theme for the flowers, and she prepared a gorgeous design proposal to get started. We worked back and forth a few times to get the design proposal just right, and it was smooth sailing... Read More from there. Dalay was also super flexible and understanding of some last-minute changes to both the order itself and a change to the church. Everything arrived timely, accurately and looked BEAUTIFUL. She is so creative, helpful and friendly. I would definitely recommend her services, not just for a wedding but any special event!

Breath taking

Reviewed on 4/27/2015 Kelly K

I used Dalay for my July 2014 wedding and she was amazing! I had never really liked flowers growing up so I was completely lost when it came to them. Then I found Dalay who was a life saver!! We met multiple times and went over details of the wedding; the colors, pictures of... Read More the reception venue, ceremony space, and the budget. From there I let her have free reign and creative control over the flowers. She was able to show me what flowers she was talking about in our meeting with pictures for the non-flower knowing person like me. She also didn't just give us one option for flowers, she came up with 3 different options of flowers all within the budget in varying degrees. In the end what she created was breath taking. Everyone at my wedding made sure to comment on the arrangements and the placement of each one. If you want the best quality combined with experience and a great easy going personality then look no further.

Reviewed on 10/10/2017 Alex H

Dalay did an amazing job! Our flowers were so beautiful and the whole room was styled perfectly. Highly recommend Dalay if you are looking for someone creative and unique compared to traditional florists.

Reviewed on 9/19/2017 Kate L

Dalay was AMAZING!! She was very friendly and is super talented. She was super easy to work with, and even went above and beyond the day of to make sure everything was perfect. My flowers were absolutely amazing and I couldn't be happier! I would recommend her to every bride... Read More that I know!! Thank you so much Dalay for making everything perfect!!

Reviewed on 7/27/2017 Jessica T

Dalay's work and flowers were beautiful and more than I could have asked for. Dalay was even able to make the Ketubah the way I wanted it. She provided the Ketubah structure and material, which was beautiful and wood the way I wanted. My wedding planner sent Dalay pictures of... Read More what I was looking for for center pieces and alter flowers. Dalay was able to recreate exactly what I wanted and for a reasonable cost. I even made some of the ceremony flowers from silk flowers, that were also going to be reused at the reception, and Dalay matched the colors and styles. She found ways to reuse the flowers I had already made, which was amazing and helped bring down the cost. I would highly recommend Dalay.

Reviewed on 9/26/2016 Alyssa B

I am so thankful to have had the opportunity to work with Dalay for our wedding. All I had to do give Dalay a vision and she was able to make it reality. My favorite part of the planning process was receiving the visual proposal. Dalay sent me pictures that she would use as... Read More an inspiration while planning my flowers. This assured me that we were on the same page and had the same vision. Dalay's team was very professional with set up and tear down after the wedding. Her floral designs were absolutely beautiful and I received many compliments from my guests. And finally, my bride bouquet was STUNNING! I hope that she posts it for everyone to see. Thank you, Dalay, for making our wedding a dream come true!

Reviewed on 8/19/2016 Marija J

Beginning to plan a 400-guest wedding, to be honest, I wasn't sure how I was going to find all the things I needed to decorate a venue to accommodate our big-fat Macedonian wedding. LUCKILY, I found Dalay! Dalay Ket Event Designs takes care of it ALL for you! From the flowers,... Read More to the linens, lighting, church decor, ...you name it, she did it! I was so grateful that we found all of these decorations through Dalay. She has all the swatches, all the options, and she is definitely affordable! I was so nervous that decorating a wedding of our size was going to cost me an arm and a leg - but for all the things we did through Dalay, we definitely got ourselves a deal! People are STILL talking about how beautiful our wedding venue was decorated and how they've never seen anything SO NICE, SO ELEGANT! Like something out of a magazine! 10 out of 10, Dalay! We don't know what we would've done without you!! You set up our day to be the most beautiful day ever! - The new Nikolovskis <3

Reviewed on 7/01/2016 Brooke W

Dalay went above and beyond! I was so happy we went with her! We loved our flowers and all the other beautiful details she added to our big day! She is so creative and wonderful at what she does! :)

Reviewed on 2/24/2016

We could not have made a better choice when it came to the flowers. We chose Dalay Ket, she and her team did not disappoint at all. We had struggled to make sure the flower arrangements were just what we were looking for and she took a lot (I mean a lot) of time to help figure... Read More out the look and design of the day. She gave us prompt estimates, examples of several different types of flowers, met us to look at flowers, etc. The day of the wedding she and her staff were present early and worked throughout the day making sure all the flowers and uplighting were just perfect. The amount of compliments that we received was overwhelming, we had people asking to take the centerpieces homes with them...which they did. I would certainly compare this company with any others but with her insight and professionalism and work ethic I would be surprised if anyone would pick someone else after meeting with Dalay. In my opinion, there is no better company to work with on flowers and uplighting than the company and staff at Dalay Ket Event Design. Dalay, thank you again for making this day so wonderful, you guys did a fabulous job. :)

Reviewed on 2/23/2016 Michelle M

I would not order from her again. The arrangements were beautiful but she was the worst to deal with. The only form of contact I had with her was email and she didn't respond for two weeks. She took so long to respond to my requests and changes that she had to come to my... Read More rehearsal and pick up a final check... I would not work with her again. Way too much money for what you get

2016-03-03T11:38:41 Response from the vendor

Hi Michelle, I am so sorry to hear that you were unsatisfied with your experience. You and your mother seemed extremely happy when we spoke at the end of your wedding and had I known, I would have reached out to amend the situation months... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 2/15/2016 Megan G

When meeting with Dalay she was wonderful- however, I have been waiting over a month to hear back from her.She promised to have the quote prepared in 2 weeks. I have reached out several times through phone and email with no response.

2016-03-03T11:29:03 Response from the vendor

Hi Megan, I am so sorry for the inconvenience. During the time of our meeting I was working full time in addition to DKED. I realized this was an issue and have since resigned from my full time position to focus on DKED 100%. I... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 12/10/2015 Tessa V

Dalay is incredibly creative, has a great sense of design and is also a complete sweetheart! Not only is she an amazing florist but having a background in design she is versatile and can create design elements for the entire day which adds for a wonderful sense of cohesiveness... Read More to a wedding! I highly recommend working with her!

Reviewed on 10/29/2015 Ali D

Dalay exceeded my expectations and made my wedding so beautiful! I was stunned at how gorgeous she made everything and I never stressed a bit with her. Hire her now!! You don't want to look anywhere else. Thanks for making my day so complete, Dalay!

Reviewed on 10/27/2015 Brittany M

From the first meeting, I knew I would have so much fun working with Dalay! She immediately saw the vision I had for our wedding and brought it to life. I couldn't have asked for a more beautifully decorated reception. She had such great advice for the overall look and cost... Read More savings. I had last minute questions and threw in a few more decorations (a large monogram to hang at the head table, thank you cards at each place setting) and she just displayed everything so perfectly. I look at pictures from my reception and they are so beautiful. I still can't believe my wedding looked so pretty! I think for the service you get and the quality of the flowers, the price is very reasonable. Overall, I couldn't have found a better event designer!

Reviewed on 10/07/2015 Juleine L

Dalay is amazing! Not only is she a talented florist, but she went a step above and helped coordinate my wedding. Her attention to detail and her passion went beyond my expectations! Everything was breathtaking! She treated me not only as a bride, but as a friend. I would... Read More recommend Dalay to everyone because she really takes the time and listens to you and gets to know what you really want!

Reviewed on 10/05/2015 Alyson M

To say Dalay Ket Event Design is amazing is an understatement. My fiancé and I had our engagement shoot a couple weeks ago and Dalay provided flowers for us. We rented a boat at Alum Creek for our pictures. Not only did she decorate the boat beautifully with flowers, she then... Read More helped our photographer paddle around the water to get him to where we wanted to take pictures. She goes above and beyond for her clients!! Everything she does is amazing and she works so hard to make your special day perfect.

Reviewed on 10/03/2015

She's amazing! She was above and beyond my expectations! Not to mention she is super sweet, professional, and diligent! I highly recommend her!

Reviewed on 9/29/2015 Leigh M

i LOVED the bouquet that Dalay made for me. It was exactly what I wanted. I loved the flowers she made for us.

2015-09-29T11:47:20 Response from the vendor

Leigh - I am so happy you loved your bouquet! It was one of my favorites! I am so sorry you did not receive any cake flowers, however, those were not supposed to be provided by Dalay Ket Event Design. I tripled checked our final... Read Less Read More

Top Quality and Service

Reviewed on 9/26/2015 Myra P

Choosing Dalay Ket Event Design for my wedding was one of the best decisions I made throughout the entire wedding planning process! Dalay is so talented, passionate, and you can tell she really loves what she does. She's just the sweetest person you'll ever meet, she's there for... Read More you every step of the way, and she'll help you with whatever you need. My husband and I absolutely loved how everything turned out and people are still raving about the beautiful centerpieces! Thank you so much, Dalay:)

Fantastic flowers, helped in a pinch!

Reviewed on 8/20/2015

We had plans for the landscaper to plant flowers a month in advance, and for Dalay to cut and use these flowers. Unfortunately, the landscaper didn't show up until 5 days before the wedding, so the flowers were in no shape to be cut. Dalay took this information with a cheerful... Read More can-do attitude (3 days before the wedding) and was able to order all of the flowers needed for everything. The bouquets, corsages, center pieces, archway, boutineers... everything was beautiful! It did get pricey for us, due to the landscaper snafu. Dalay was very professional, organized, and arrived on-time to set every thing up. She was very accommodating to us, and used our own vases. She even rounded up some flower petals for a last minute addition of a flower girl. I highly recommend her services.

Perfect Flowers

Reviewed on 8/18/2015 Jackie W

Daly did an amazing job with presenting what my flowers may look like. She gave me a detailed list of flowers she planned on using and pricing for them. She was extremely flexible and very budget conscious. She was one of the few florist who didn't scoff at my low budget - she... Read More made it work! The flower were gorgeous! The center pieces were perfect.... it was all a masterpiece and it worked out so beautifully!

wow!

Reviewed on 8/10/2015

we'd planned to have a garden full of flowers to supply the bouquets, centerpieces and be a lush backdrop for a home wedding on June 20. Sadly, the landscaper didn't remember to plant the flowers so Dalay had to buy them all for us at the last minute. She was fantastic, and... Read More the result was glorious. No fuss, no excitement. Beautiful day! Of course, the increased cost reflected the unplanned purchases, and a chunk will be deducted from my landscaper's bills!

Reviewed on 6/17/2015 Joni W

CREATIVE, LUSH, and UNIQUE are just three words to describe DaLay's flowers for my June wedding. Her detailed proposal made her the winning choice for me. She is personable and easy to work with. I gave her the flowers and colors that I love the most and she took it from... Read More there. My bouquet was big and lush. It was EXACTLY what I dreamed it would be. The other table center pieces were just gorgeous. My guests couldn't get over how beautiful they were. They were incredibly full. In the future DaLay will be my go to florist go creative design when I have an event. Absolutely outstanding!!!

Reviewed on 6/03/2015

I couldn't have been happier with my experience with Dalay Ket! I used her for flowers for my niece's bridal shower and they were the hit of the day; everyone asked about who did the flowers. I gave some general suggestions based on my niece's colors and personality, then... Read More Dalay created the most amazing bouquets. Casual elegance I'd say ... which was perfect for our event! The combination of colors and flowers could only have been chosen and put together by a true professional. She was so pleasant and friendly to work with and was the perfect combination of listening to our needs, and using her own creative expertise to guide us to the perfect centerpieces. I wish I could post a picture of the flowers to this review ... they were gorgeous! Thank you Dalay Ket! :)