Dan Griffiths - Justice of the Peace

Windham, NH

Congratulations on your engagement!

Civil Union, Commitment Ceremony

18 Range Rd, Windham, NH

Flawless Ceremony

Reviewed on 8/26/2014 Amanda E

Dan was so amazing to work with. He is so nice, easy to talk to, and knows exactly how to create a flawless ceremony. He helped us pick out our vows and gave us the idea for a wine box ceremony. He also showed up early to meet the family and make everyone feel comfortable. We are so happy we found Dan to do our ceremony, he really created the relaxed and intimate feeling we were looking for. He even had a tissue for me when I started crying with the vows! We are so thankful to have such beautiful memories of our ceremony. Thank you Dan!

WONDERFUL!

Reviewed on 5/21/2014 Jennifer F

Dan was amazing! He made us feel so comfortable and walked us through the whole ceremony. He was so charismatic during the ceremony.

Dan was great!

Reviewed on 4/08/2014 Danielle B

Dan was fantastic! He was great at helping us remain calm before the ceremony and put us at ease! He was so upbeat and pleasant throughout the ceremony! We had numerous people comment on how nice of a ceremony it was and how great he was!

Dan has a way with words!

Reviewed on 11/22/2013 Breslin B

After our original officiant (family friend) had to unexpectedly back out of our wedding ceremony, we contacted our venue for JP referrals. Enter Dan Griffiths. I emailed him about availability via his website (http://www.dangriffiths.me/) and received a response within the hour. Wow! From there, I knew he was going to be quick, direct and sweet. We knew he was going to be great - but were pleasantly surprised by what a spectacular officiant he was. Everyone (and I mean everyone!) raved and raved about how amazing Dan Griffiths was. My sister (the matron of honor) said that she found herself nodding along to what he were saying about marriage and love. Both of our parents appreciated the parent-tribute portion of the ceremony. My brothers all loved the shout out to those who couldn't be with us that day. Other couples commented on how short and sweet it was. Other words were heard about Dan and his work during that night: "truly amazing", "so genuine", "how long have you known Dan? He seemed like he is your best friend and mentor", "absolutely the best ceremony", "one-of-a-kind", "calming and sincere". We are thankful Dan was there to marry us that day! He exceeded all of our expectations and made the day exactly was it supposed to be: perfect!

Excellent JP

Reviewed on 10/13/2013 Gayle C

What more can I say? From the minute we met Dan, we fell in love with him. He's so passionate about what he does, and made us feel so comfortable. He will tell you, "this is your day, your ceremony." He made us laugh, he made us cry, but most of all, he made our ceremony one that we will never forget.

Fantastic!

Reviewed on 8/28/2013 Stephanie G

Dan was an outstanding Justice of the Peace for our Wedding. He is very professional and was one of our most responsive and proactive vendors. Guests young and old came up to us during the night to compliment the ceremony and tell us how beautiful it was. Coming from a Catholic family, the thought of a Non-Church wedding caused some initial discomfort. Following the ceremony, both of our parents told us we made the right choice and that our ceremony was one of the most meaningful they had ever seen. Dan was great in allowing us to choose passages that meant the most to us. His voice was crisp and clear throughout the entire ceremony and his small queues helped us along through the whole thing. Thank you so much Dan!

Excellent!

Reviewed on 10/10/2012 m e

A truly wonderful officiant! Everybody in attendance loved the way Dan spoke and performed the ceremony. We were incredibly happy with how accommodating he was with our non-traditional style. Quite a few people complimented him, and we gave Dan's contact info to a couple people after the wedding who wanted to use him. Overall we couldn't be happier!

Dan was amazing!!!

Reviewed on 9/10/2012 Amanda K

Dan has amazing reviews all over wedding websites, and for good reason. He is an awesome JP and such a nice guy in general. We have had many compliments on the job he did and would recommend him in an instant. I'm not sure we could have found any better out there!

I love Dan!!

Reviewed on 6/11/2011 Julie M

My husband and I met with Dan over coffee for our initial interview and immediately loved his style! Dan is extremely personable but not in any way obtrusive or in your face. His approach of guiding everyone through the ceremony really worked for us and calmed our nerves. He has a great feel for what a ceremony needs, but was also completely open to trying a new format for our ceremony that was really important to me. He also made a major effort to be flexible to meet with us for a quick rehearsal and came all the way to Boston so we could practice even with our busy schedule. He was extremely kind and really made our day special. Everyone in Massachusetts and NH should use Dan!

Funny/laid back JP

Reviewed on 9/21/2010 Amanda C

We were very happy with our decision to choose Dan, he was willing to help with our personal vows. He provides you with everything you need, and is reasonably priced.

TO Dan Griffiths - Justice of the Peace