Dan West Films

Minneapolis Based. Destination Wedding Cinematographer.

Capturing Authentic Love Stories.

We are an award-winning film studio that is passionate about telling unique, authentic love stories. We want you to have something to look back on and relive all the emotions and moments of your wedding day, over and over again. We want to capture your personality and journey, create a relationship with you; and most importantly, we want to have fun with you while doing it! We're creating more than just video– we're creating lasting memories.

Artistic, Modern

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Same-Day Edits, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Full-Length Video, Highlight Video, Video

Minneapolis, MN Minneapolis Based. Destination Wedding Cinematographer. (612) 361-9017

Reviewed on 8/11/2017 Jen K

Choosing to work with Dan & his team was one of the best decisions we made when it came to planning our wedding. He got to know us personally and took the time to understand our vision for the wedding and what we hoped to see in our film. He was incredibly professional and great... Read More to work with the day-of, and the resulting film has blown us away. This guy is a diamond in the rough and we would recommend working with him a thousand times over. His talent and creativity is amazing and we're so glad we got the chance to work with him!

2017-08-15T12:49:26 Response from the vendor

Thanks so much Jen! We appreciate the kind words and loved capturing your love and passion.w

Reviewed on 1/11/2017 Kelsey D

We were incredibly lucky to have found Dan and have him capture our wedding! Dan surpassed all our expectations and has a God given gift when it comes to videography. He went above and beyond to capture every special moment and small detail of the day and created a wonderful... Read More unique story of our love and wedding. He is unlike any other videographer out there! He gets to know each couple and capture THEIR story not a cookie cutter version of a wedding day. He is worth every penny and more! Thank you Dan West Films for letting use relive our wedding day over and over again!

Reviewed on 8/14/2017 Lindsay T

Having Dan at our wedding was THE # 1 thing on our list. After seeing our video we are left in awe of how perfectly he captured our big day. Dan is so easy to work with and we really appreciated how personal he was! We can't wait to watch our video with family and friends for... Read More years to come. My husband and I would, without a doubt, recommend Dan to capture your day, it was the best wedding decision we made!

Reviewed on 12/19/2016 Jill F

Dan was fantastic to work with. I came to him with a vision in mind and he not only gave life to that vision, but made it more special than I ever imagined! He was fun, flexible, and professional. The final product is something we continue to show to our family & friends and... Read More will cherish our entire life!

Reviewed on 12/06/2016 Katie K

Words cannot express how happy we are with our video! Dan did such an incredible job - he was there the entire day, was positive, professional & just a fun person to be around. The video brings us right back to our wedding day and it is a piece of art that we will forever... Read More cherish! Dan and our photographer got along great too and respected each others boundaries, which is very important! If you are on the fence about a video I highly recommend doing it! It is something that all of my friends told me they regretted and I now understand why! Thanks Dan!

Reviewed on 12/05/2016 Danielle G

We were so lucky to have Dan capture our special day! He was able to tell our love story with our wedding video. He did so much more than just capture the day he told our love story and really captured all of the emotions and fun from the day. It's something we will cherish... Read More for a lifetime and share with our kids some day! Dan was extremely professional and great to work with. He blended into our day from makeup in the morning to the dancing at night! Highly recommend Dan he is truley talented in what he does!

Reviewed on 12/05/2016 Maxx R

Dan West Films did a phenomenal job on our wedding video. He was very professional the day of the wedding. His vision and direction were easy to work with and kept us focused on our wedding day.

Reviewed on 11/04/2016 Mariya K

I was truly astonished by how perfectly Dan and his team captured our love and our special day. From the moment we began working with him, he took into account our personalities and our wishes. He blended right in the entire day, yet somehow still came up with an incredible... Read More video at the end of it all. I would honestly recommend him to ANYONE who wants a super special keepsake of the best day of their lives. He's amazing! (:

Reviewed on 5/29/2016 Sarah V

Dan did such an amazing job capturing our day, from hair and make up all the way through the dances. He was able to put together a very professional video at the end of it all, and he was very professional himself the entire day with the photographer, wedding party, rules of the... Read More church, etc. Highly recommended!!

Reviewed on 8/29/2015 Paige S

Dan filmed our wedding in June 2015. We were so happy with his work! The videos turned out great, and he was also very professional with our wedding party and photographer. I would recommend him to anyone looking for a wedding videographer!

Dan West

Hey there! I'm Dan and my passion is making films and telling authentic story. I've been doing it ever since I was young, and I've absolutely fallen in love with the art of storytelling. I love getting to know my couples and creating memories that will last a life time. Building connections with others and seeing my work make a difference in someone's life is what drives me to create.