Dan West Films

Minneapolis Based. Destination Wedding Cinematographer.

Artistic, Modern

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Same-Day Edits, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Full-Length Video, Highlight Video, Video

Minneapolis, MN Minneapolis Based. Destination Wedding Cinematographer. (612) 361-9017

Reviewed on 1/21/2018 Alexandra M

DAN IS AMAZING! He took time to meet with us initially and before the wedding, to get to know my husband and i and develop a relationship with us so we were comfortable with him before our wedding day. He is truly invested in his work, and wanting to provide his clients with the... Read More best video ever that truly captures their day and brings you back to all of your special moments. I was so thankful we had him there, he thought of capturing moments i would not have thought of and when we got the video back i was so thankful we had. Not only is he an incredible videographer but an unreal human, the day of the wedding it was windy and he helped to try to figure out how to get the alter to stand, and was helping my dad and mom at the venue during some downtime. He chatted with guests, and also made sure to not be blocking any guests views during the wedding but to make sure he captured the moments in a subtle way. I cannot say enough about dan and how i truly believe a videographer is well worth the investment.

Reviewed on 12/31/2017 Taryn S

My husband and I could not afford a videographer on our wedding budget, but after seeing Dan's films, I could not stop thinking about how badly I wanted a wedding video. We saved for a few months and scraped up just enough money to buy a basic package, and it was the best... Read More decision we could have made! I was nervous, as I am very picky about wedding videos, but Dan listened to our requests and knocked it out of the park. I am so in love with our wedding video, and I will never regret spending the money to have such a priceless, timeless reminder of our big day! If you're on the fence, give Dan and his crew a shot! You won't be disappointed!

Reviewed on 12/30/2017 Jill J

I can easily and honestly say that Dan was the best decision that we made for our wedding! I had dreams of making a video to show at our reception that told our story for us to have for years to come, Dan listened to everything I wanted and then went above and beyond anything we... Read More could have imagined with the video!! It was such a special moment when we watched it with our friends and family at the reception, they say you never forget how a moment made you feel and I will always hold that one close to my heart! Dan then went on to knock it out of the park with our wedding video, he captured our day perfectly! We have watched the video over and over and each time it brings back all of the feelings we had on the day-of! We also added on the full wedding feature film, Dan does such a fantastic job that we feel he is worth every penny and more for his talents! I would 100% recommend Dan West Films to any friend that is planning a wedding!

Reviewed on 12/05/2017 Lindsey R

We cannot thank Dan enough for giving us the best wedding gift we could ever imagine. Your wedding day goes by so quickly and so to have the chance to relive it over and over again is simply the best! Dan is so amazingly talented and really captured everything that made our... Read More wedding so incredibly special. Dan took the time to meet with us and get to know us on a personal level. He was very professional and did not need any direction from me the day of which was so great! He was so easy to trust and my husband and I couldn't be any happier with our video. Well-worth the investment! I would completely regret it if we didn't hire Dan. He is truly a blessing.

Reviewed on 11/20/2017 Kendra H

We found a video of another couple that Dan filmed at our venue and knew that we had to have him for our wedding. Dan was great to work with and our wedding video turned out fantastic. Highly recommend Dan West Films!

Reviewed on 10/26/2017 Rachel R

Dan is such a talented and driven individual. He filmed our wedding and I was blow away by how great it turned out. He has an eye for capturing the day in a way that will let you remember it forever. I am so thankful that we have our wedding day captured in this way. He did such... Read More a great job getting all the details, I would Definitly recommend Dan!!!

Reviewed on 10/26/2017 Shay V

Dan was such a pleasure on our wedding day! He captured so many candid and beautiful moments we will cherish forever. We absolutely love our wedding video and watch it all the time. So thankful he shared his talents with us!

Reviewed on 10/20/2017 Jessica B

Since the time I was a little girl, I will always remember my parents watching their wedding video on each anniversary. Watching their special day with them is something I will always hold near & dear to my heart & it was a tradition my husband and I knew we wanted to carry out.... Read More Dan brought our entire day to life in the most magical way. His coverage of the day not only reflected our personalities, but it captured who we are as a couple & our family & friends in the most perfect way. My husband & I are so grateful that Dan was a part of our day. He was so easy & fun to work with. I strongly reccomend him to any couple looking for a videographer.

Reviewed on 8/14/2017 Lindsay T

Having Dan at our wedding was THE # 1 thing on our list. After seeing our video we are left in awe of how perfectly he captured our big day. Dan is so easy to work with and we really appreciated how personal he was! We can't wait to watch our video with family and friends for... Read More years to come. My husband and I would, without a doubt, recommend Dan to capture your day, it was the best wedding decision we made!

Reviewed on 8/11/2017 Thiago G

Choosing to work with Dan & his team was one of the best decisions we made when it came to planning our wedding. He got to know us personally and took the time to understand our vision for the wedding and what we hoped to see in our film. He was incredibly professional and great... Read More to work with the day-of, and the resulting film has blown us away. This guy is a diamond in the rough and we would recommend working with him a thousand times over. His talent and creativity is amazing and we're so glad we got the chance to work with him!

2017-08-15T12:49:26 Response from the vendor

Thanks so much Jen! We appreciate the kind words and loved capturing your love and passion.w

Reviewed on 1/11/2017 Kelsey D

We were incredibly lucky to have found Dan and have him capture our wedding! Dan surpassed all our expectations and has a God given gift when it comes to videography. He went above and beyond to capture every special moment and small detail of the day and created a wonderful... Read More unique story of our love and wedding. He is unlike any other videographer out there! He gets to know each couple and capture THEIR story not a cookie cutter version of a wedding day. He is worth every penny and more! Thank you Dan West Films for letting use relive our wedding day over and over again!

Reviewed on 12/19/2016 Jill F

Dan was fantastic to work with. I came to him with a vision in mind and he not only gave life to that vision, but made it more special than I ever imagined! He was fun, flexible, and professional. The final product is something we continue to show to our family & friends and... Read More will cherish our entire life!

Reviewed on 12/06/2016 Katie K

Words cannot express how happy we are with our video! Dan did such an incredible job - he was there the entire day, was positive, professional & just a fun person to be around. The video brings us right back to our wedding day and it is a piece of art that we will forever... Read More cherish! Dan and our photographer got along great too and respected each others boundaries, which is very important! If you are on the fence about a video I highly recommend doing it! It is something that all of my friends told me they regretted and I now understand why! Thanks Dan!

Reviewed on 12/05/2016 Danielle G

We were so lucky to have Dan capture our special day! He was able to tell our love story with our wedding video. He did so much more than just capture the day he told our love story and really captured all of the emotions and fun from the day. It's something we will cherish... Read More for a lifetime and share with our kids some day! Dan was extremely professional and great to work with. He blended into our day from makeup in the morning to the dancing at night! Highly recommend Dan he is truley talented in what he does!

Reviewed on 12/05/2016 Maxx R

Dan West Films did a phenomenal job on our wedding video. He was very professional the day of the wedding. His vision and direction were easy to work with and kept us focused on our wedding day.

Reviewed on 11/04/2016 Mariya K

I was truly astonished by how perfectly Dan and his team captured our love and our special day. From the moment we began working with him, he took into account our personalities and our wishes. He blended right in the entire day, yet somehow still came up with an incredible... Read More video at the end of it all. I would honestly recommend him to ANYONE who wants a super special keepsake of the best day of their lives. He's amazing! (:

Reviewed on 5/29/2016 Sarah V

Dan did such an amazing job capturing our day, from hair and make up all the way through the dances. He was able to put together a very professional video at the end of it all, and he was very professional himself the entire day with the photographer, wedding party, rules of the... Read More church, etc. Highly recommended!!

Reviewed on 8/29/2015 Paige S

Dan filmed our wedding in June 2015. We were so happy with his work! The videos turned out great, and he was also very professional with our wedding party and photographer. I would recommend him to anyone looking for a wedding videographer!