Music & Dance With Passion

Dance Masters Entertainment has carefully assembled an award-winning team of talented people who are truly passionate about what they do. With over 30 years of service in the Baltimore wedding industry, you can trust our team to help create the day you've always dreamed of. Our most popular package is our Illuminated Elegance at $1,195. This package includes; 4 hours of DJ service, Dance Floor Lighting, Standard Monogram, 4 High-powered Uplights.

Classical, Country, Disco, Folk, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Pop, R&B, Rock, Arabic, Indian, Klezmer, Latin, Persian, World Music

Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music

Bow2008 09

www.DMDEEJAYS.com, BALTIMORE, MD (410) 661-5355

Reviewed on 12/02/2016 Krystle N

Don and Sue are the two for you! Our wedding coordinator introduced us to Don and Sue and we specifically requested them to DJ our wedding -- this trio works together seamlessly and talk about a total care package on your wedding day! You'll never be short of having someone to... Read More fix your bustle, hand you your bouquet, get you a refreshment, and genuinely check in on how you're doing emotionally and physically. When we met with Sue and Don we didn't just decide to hire DJs...we decided to hire them to help us build an entertainment package for our reception. We worked with them to build our music list using their fun, easy, and beyond comprehensive music planner online. While we picked our own music, Don was great at live mixing and moving to the beat with pure enjoyment and style, and he catered to a wide range of interests and ages through music. All throughout the reception and after the wedding people commented to Don and Sue and us that the music was amazing. We also had a monogram light feature and lights to accompany our music. This was a total package of ambiance that made for a fantastic celebration. Of course this could not be accomplished without his stellar wife and Master of Ceremonies -- Sue! This woman is compassionate, fearless, and extremely FUN! She is great at gauging the guests interests and mood, getting people to engage with her and others, and she just naturally fills the room with a warm spirit and energy. She kept everyone pumped all evening long. While building our reception play list, we worked with Sue to choreograph our first dance as husband and wife. Together with Don, they put together a mash-up of two songs ("I Won't Give Up" by Peter Hollens and "Love Never Felt So Good" by Michael Jackson and Justin Timberlake). Sue brought the music alive with the moves she put together, helping us to convey meaning through motion, while adding fun and tasteful flare, that we thoroughly enjoyed sharing with our family and friends! Neither of us had much dance experience before, and truly, in 3 lessons (with a little homework on the side) we had it down solid. This is now something we not only have to cherish as a memory we can look back on and watch, but we can actually repeat the dance whenever we want! She helped give us something that is truly unique and ours. Sound like a lot? It is! Let us tell you though, Dance Masters Entertainment is affordable, flexible, communicates extremely well and thoroughly, is amazingly skilled, and helps you leave the stress at the door and keep your dancing shoes on all night! We highly recommend you choose Dance Masters Entertainment and take advantage of the continuity provided in packaging everything together that makes for an unforgettable wedding reception. Sue and Don: We are so blessed to have worked very closely with you and know you more personally. You both are a treasure!

2016-12-02T11:19:32 Response from the vendor

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU a million times over for this over the top REVIEW. WE REALLY APPRICATE YOUR KIND WORDS. Happy holidays!!!!

INCREDIBLE!

Reviewed on 11/12/2015 Dana G

We had DJ Tim for both our reception and cocktail hour and he was absolutely amazing! He totally took our music tastes into account when creating his playlists and all of our guests were raving about how awesome the music was. He made sure everyone was having a good time and... Read More kept us on schedule so that we were able to get in everything that we wanted. The owners are also incredibly sweet and fun to work with - I would HIGHLY recommend!

Reviewed on 9/16/2017 Johnny K

These guys are amazing!!!! I can not begin to describe how thankful I am for all they did for our wedding! As a gay couple we never know how people are going to react or treat us and from day one they made us feel excepted and like anyone else who is getting married. They made... Read More the process easy and fun, even when I was a total wreck with nerves. Don was a great DJ and helped get everyone on the dance floor!! Sue was an amazing MC, took care of anything that came her way and dealt well with my small panic attacks lol. They made our day perfect!! I will be telling anyone getting married to use them. Their prices were great and their online system made it so easy to organize. Thank you Don and Sue from the bottom of our hearts!! Buddy and Johnny Stonesifer 09/14/2017

Reviewed on 8/20/2017 Katy P

We hired DJ Derek to provide music during the ceremony, reception and cocktail hour. Communication wasn't very good leading up to the wedding, we mainly emailed (we live too far away for face-to-face) and we worried that he didn't understand what we wanted for our wedding. But... Read More the day of the wedding he did a great job! Super friendly, played exactly the kind of music we liked, and worked with the venue and photographer to provide the perfect MC and music for every moment!

Reviewed on 8/15/2017 Shannon M

DJ Derek was our DJ/Emcee for our wedding on August 5, 2017 and he did a wonderful job! He went above and beyond our expectations. He made sure we stuck to our timeline that we gave him. He even got out on the dance floor with his mic and told us the dance steps to the Wobble... Read More and the Cupid Shuffle in case you weren't sure of the moves. I got "best wedding ever!!!" from every guest that attended so far! You will be happy you hired Dance Masters Entertainment and it will be one area of your wedding planning that you will not have to worry about. They will definitely take care of you! Thank you so much!!!! Kyle & Shannon Watson

2017-08-16T16:33:21 Response from the vendor

Kyle and Shannon,THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU for this great review for DJ Derek. We really appreciate your kind words. We ere honored to be your DJ's!!Congrats to you both.

Reviewed on 7/26/2017 Katie O

Sue and Don made my reception the reception of my dreams. Don played music that constantly kept people on the dance floor, and Sue made sure that the reception flowed smoothly. Sue made sure that I got all of the pictures I wanted, that my hair and makeup always looked good,... Read More that everyone signed our guest book, and that everyone knew how to dance to popular line dances played at the wedding. I don't want to imagine how stressful the reception would have been without Sue! We also got a photo booth for our wedding from Sue and Don, and all of our guests loved it! It's so nice to have an album with everyone's photo booth pictures and notes as well. I would recommend Dance Masters Entertainment to anyone in a heartbeat!

2017-08-07T16:23:20 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much Katie and Ben!!!!! This is a great review. We truly enjoyed with for you both. We wish you a life time of love and happiness. Keep in touch with us.

Reviewed on 6/21/2017 Gus J

Had a great time at a wedding with DJ Tim.

2017-06-27T13:33:09 Response from the vendor

Reviewed on 6/06/2017 Lauren M

Sue and don absolutely made our wedding the most amazing experience. We wanted a party nonstop and that's what they gave us. They not only took care of the music and lighting but they brought the party. They are an amazing team that balances doing music and MCing. Sue also took... Read More care of any thing we needed. She got us drinks and fixed my dress for me. They are the nicest couple and I'm so glad we had them. Everyone should go with them because of how incredibly awesome they are!

2017-06-09T11:19:47 Response from the vendor

Lauren and Travis THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU for this great review. We had a blast with you and your family. What a wonderful wedding !!!!! Please keep in touch with us through Face Book.

Reviewed on 5/20/2017 Heather E

Don and Sue were our dj/emcee for our wedding on may 6, 2017. I could sit and write so many amazing things! They went above and beyond their duties! Our guests raved about the music selections by don, and he kept them on the dance floor all night! Not to mention the amazing... Read More lighting! Sue was so wonderful! She helped with keeping everyone organized and even helped bustle my gown and brought us drinks all night! She was energetic and welcoming! Don't hesitate to contact them and hire them for your event!!! Heather & Lee

2017-05-23T16:21:38 Response from the vendor

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU for this great review. We truly enjoyed working with you both. Congrats and keep in touch with us. Thanks again!!!!!

Reviewed on 5/13/2017 Chelsea T

We can not say enough great things about Don and Sue! Just meeting them right before the reception I felt so comfortable with them! They did a fantastic job and went above and beyond! Everything was absolutely fantastic!! I would highly highly highly recommended dance... Read More entertainment! Also their photo booth is so cool and fun for all ages! Thanks again for making our wedding a fantastic event!!!

2017-05-23T16:23:03 Response from the vendor

THANK YOU SO MUCH for this great review. We had a great time at your wedding as well. Keep in touch with us through Face Book. Congratulations to you both!!!

Reviewed on 4/27/2017 Tae A

We recently had wedding in Taneytown MD on 04/08/2017. Sue was our MC and Don was our DJ. I can't emphasize enough how much we appreciated their service. They went extra miles to help us out on our crazy day!! We also had photobooth and our guests loved it!! With party items... Read More they brought along with them, we had really really great times. We had few of our friends who are getting married in future asking for their contact information. Thank you Sue and Don!!

2017-04-27T16:48:33 Response from the vendor

Joyce and Tae THANKS SO MUCH for the great review. We truly enjoyed Djing your wedding. The photo booth was a BIG hit!!!!! Keep in touch with us on Face Book. Congrats to the New Mr. and Mrs. An

Reviewed on 4/14/2017 Naomi B

Sue and Don are amazing... I could go on forever. We sprung for the MC package with Sue. She helped me lace my corset dress and kept time for the entire event. She was awesome on the microphone and kept the dance floor filled. They show up early and are very professional. She... Read More kept checking with me all night to see how I was doing and offered to constantly get me and my husband drinks or whatever else we needed. She really made me feel like I was her number 1 priority. Don knew how to keep the floor pumping too. He is so full of energy...he's exhausts me! They are both full of energy. Love love love Sue and Don and will definately recommend to everyone we know. :)

2017-04-26T16:59:35 Response from the vendor

Thank you Naomi and Dan for this fabulous review. We had a blast working with you both to create a great wedding day. Loved your cake and all the special touches you had. Please keep in touch with us on Face book. Congratulations again to... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 3/03/2017 Angela F

We had DJ Tim he was Absolutely AMAZING. Everyone loved him and he is a good dancer. We got the light package which was super affordable. He set everything up, even know where to move his stuff when it started raining. I will be useing them for every event that I have. Thanks

2017-03-04T05:47:55 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for this great review. Tim is one of our BEST DJ's. Please like us on face book and keep in touch . Congratulations to you both!!!!

Reviewed on 1/29/2017 Daniel E

My husband, Dan and I had Sue and Don from Dance Masters Entertainment host our wedding reception and they made our night! Don and Sue were very easy to work with. They were able to guide us through suggestions for the reception, organized the evening’s events, and even allowed... Read More me to use some of their sound equipment to perform a musical piece of my own with a friend on Irish drum and guitar. Additionally they are very friendly to same-sex marriages, and treated our special day with attention, enthusiasm, and boundless support! I have been to many weddings where the DJ stays behind his or her station and runs the show from there, which is pretty typical and expected: Sue came out and worked the crowd. She chatted, she joked, she coordinated, and she made people laugh. Knowing that our three young nephews would be there, she brought along foam ‘lightsabers’ for them to run around with (which they did with gusto). She acted far more like a hostess who wanted to see everyone have a good time, than a DJ. Don worked behind the station, while Sue worked the floor, but he still had his work cut out for him. For our entrance, we needed him to loop and edit a track of music from a video game, and time it specifically to us. This he did masterfully, as well as deal with a rather eclectic selection of music that we wanted. I can’t say that we made it easy for him in that regard, and Don responded like a champ. A wedding has so many moving parts. Unlike so many others that I have seen at other weddings, Sue and Don aren’t just another part: they have the gift of coordinating the other parts of the reception to make it all run smoothly as a whole. Because of their efforts, Dan and I were able to enjoy our party instead of feeling like we had to run it. I would recommend Dance Masters to anyone who wants a reasonably priced, yet highly professional entertainment service. I know that should we host another event requiring and entertainment service, we will surely come to Sue and Don again without hesitation.

2017-01-31T15:06:46 Response from the vendor

Jon and Daniel THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THIS FABULOUS REVIEW! We Truly enjoyed work for you both. Your wedding had a lot of memorable moments!!!! Please keep in touch with us through Face Book. Thanks again!!!!

Reviewed on 1/12/2017 Brian C

Wow! We can't say enough of how easy Don and Sue made our music/DJ process and how much fun DJ Mike made our wedding! Thank you Dance Masters for alleviating so much stress for us and making our night fun and unforgettable! ♡

2017-01-13T17:24:46 Response from the vendor

Congratulations to you both!!!! Thank you so much for this wonderful review for DJ Mike . We really appreciate it. Please keep in touch with us on FB at Dance Masters Entertainemnt

Reviewed on 1/02/2017 Shannon H

Let me start by saying that I've never written a review about anything, ever but I feel so strongly about this that I'm actually doing it this one time. Stop looking around! This is it! We hired Tim Hamel as our DJ for our wedding on New Year's Eve, he was fantastic! He... Read More contacted us prior to the wedding to see our likes/dislikes and what was most important to us. I didn't even have a song picked out for our dance with the mothers and he helped me pick one out. We really didn't give him much direction other than make sure no one stays in their seats and they didn't. He reads the room, plays awesome music and even joins in on the fun! He really knows what he's doing! Sue and Don (owners) are also the nicest people ever! We met at their house for a quick consultation and left feeling like family. We owe all of you the biggest thank you! I will recommend Dance Masters to everyone and especially DJ Tim!

2017-01-02T18:47:57 Response from the vendor

WOW what a great review. Thank you so much Shannon and DJ. And we wish you a very "Happily Ever after"!!!! We really appreciate this great review for DJ Tim. Please keep in touch with us o FB at DANCE MASTERS ENTERTAINMENT or Sue Fowler.

Reviewed on 12/27/2016 Lindsey P

Searching for vendors can be so overwhelming, but after doing a little research, I knew we had to have Dance Masters as part of our wedding! We first met with Don who went above and beyond answering all of my tedious questions and walking us through the entire process. We met... Read More with Don and Sue about a month out from our wedding. They went over the timeline including the introductions with us which was not an easy task! Don and Sue know how to make you feel at ease with everything! The music was definitely something that we did not stress about! My dad had wanted to do a mash up of songs for the father/daughter dance, and Don had no problem putting them together for us and making sure that our DJ received the track. We also received it ahead of time so that we could practice. We were paired with DJ Chris, and we can't speak anything but highly of him! We didn't meet Chris until we arrived at our reception, but he kept us calm and on track the entire night! The week before the wedding, we talked with Chris on the phone for over an hour going through all the details of the wedding reception. I knew then that Chris was a great fit for us! We were having a cocktail hour on the first floor and the reception was on the second floor. He had no issues with the transitions. Once the dance floor opened up after dinner, it stayed full the entire night! Chris knew exactly what to play to keep everyone out there, and we really didn't give him much to go off of besides genres that we liked, but he totally got our personalities. I am the type of person who doesn't love to be the center of attention, but Chris made sure to check in before the special dances to add suggestions like speeding up the song just slightly and making sure I felt comfortable. During the reception, there was a mishap where I believe a power cord got unplugged, but Chris had the music back up so quick - so it didn't bother anyone! Our experience with Dance Masters and Chris was beyond amazing! You hear all of these horror stories some brides have about their vendors, but you won't find that with Dance Masters. They were professional, caring, and so good at what they do! People are still commenting on how great DJ Chris was, and we can't thank him enough for being such a big part of our wedding day!

2017-01-02T18:51:01 Response from the vendor

Can not Thank you enough for this wonderful review for DJ Chris, Lindsey and Daniel!!!!. We wish you a very "Happily Ever after". Please keep in touch with us on Face Book.Either at Dance Masters Entertainment or Sue Fowler

Reviewed on 11/23/2016 Amanda W

There are no words to express how wonderful our experience with Dance Masters was. Our DJ, Derek, was amazing. Not only was he thorough and truly cared that our music was what we wanted, but he was so kind throughout the day. He even allowed my stepson to take pictures on his... Read More phone during the first dance and had him get the crowd in party mode. Derek was simply amazing and I highly recommend him to any bride and groom looking for a DJ with such a kind heart!

2016-11-25T13:49:48 Response from the vendor

Amanda and Brett Thank you so much for this great review for DJ Derek. We truly loved working with you both. May you have a life time of love and happiness. Happy holidays to you both as well. Keep in touch with us on Face... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 11/22/2016 Katey P

Sue and Don really know how to get the party going! They managed to keep the dance floor full and everything running smoothly. Their professionalism, quick thinking, and fun-loving personalities made our wedding even more enjoyable. It was a great experience working with them,... Read More and we would highly recommend their services. Thank you again!

2016-11-22T13:34:55 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for this great review. We truly enjoyed working with you. We wish you a life time of happiness!!!! Keep in touch with us on face book.

Reviewed on 11/17/2016 Brittany T

PLEASE hire these guys!!! My parents attended a family wedding when I was just a little girl and, ever since then, they told me that when I got married, I had to use Dance Masters. I was sure that, years and years later, they would likely not still be in business. To our... Read More surprise, they were and we are SO, SO thankful!!! From the moment of my first contact with Sue and Don (the owners), I knew my parents were right. Not only were they extremely responsive to our questions, emails, phone calls, etc. they were detail oriented and professional. I am a very particular person and had a list of songs organized for each part of our wedding. I was concerned that this would offend them but they were so supportive and went with what we asked. Our biggest wish for our wedding day was for our guests to enjoy themselves. I love to dance and have been to weddings where everyone is sitting around bored to death. Our wedding was quite the opposite! Sue and Don had people up and dancing on the first song, their energy just amazes me. They showed up early and Sue greeted me immediately to make sure we were okay and to ask if we needed anything. She even helped my sister bustle my dress. There were many times when I felt like I had a second mom running around to help make sure that we were all happy!!! I could go on forever about how incredible they are. Out of all of my vendors, this couple takes the cake!!!!!

2016-11-17T17:34:41 Response from the vendor

Brittney and Eric thank you so much for this great review. You two were such a sweet couple to work with.We had a blast at your wedding. Keep in touch with us on Face book.

Reviewed on 11/07/2016 Kate A

We booked Don and Sue to DJ/emcee our wedding and it was one of the best decisions we made! They are so friendly, fun, and easy to work with. From the initial consultation to the reception, we had a blast with Don and Sue and they literally kept everyone out on the dance floor... Read More the whole night!

2016-11-10T14:40:40 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for this great review!!! We truly enjoyed working with you and Greg.Your wedding was a blast!! Congratulations to you both Kate!!!! Keep in touch with us on Face book.

Reviewed on 11/07/2016 Allison H

Ok, so where to begin with how amazing these guys are. I guess let me start by saying that Don and Sue were, hands down, our favorite vendor. In every single arena. They were affordable, communicative, skilled, flexible, and headache-free. The music planner on the website was... Read More fun and easy to use, and Don was absolutely amazing at reading the crowd on the day of. We wanted a fun dance party kind of wedding, and Don gave it to us. We had a very diverse age range, and multiple people came up to us to tell us how great the music was (yes we picked most of it, but gave Don creative license to change things as needed and to read the mood). When you choose Dance Masters, you get to select what DJ you want (from who is available that day). We chose the owners, Don and Sue, who work as a team. Sue is the MC, and holy cow please believe me when I say I do not know what I would have done with out her. When I had a mini-emergency with my shoes before the ceremony, she went and found my second pair, and made sure the wedding party was lined up properly. Sue helped my mother, maid of honor and bridesmaid with my EXTREMELY complicated bustle, directed my ceremony and entire reception, worked with my venues wedding coordinator, and made sure I had a drink in my hand when I wanted one. She stayed calm and collected when I was close to freaking out, and greatly helped keep me relaxed. As if all of this wasn't enough, she actually gave my fiance and I dance lessons prior to the wedding as well. She coordinated a choreographed 1st dance and was absolutely amazing at teaching it to us. Please understand that neither of us have a lick of dance experience and are completely uncordinated. When I tell you that this woman is amazing, I really mean it. She is worth every penny and then some! At the end of the night, I had so many people ask me who our DJ was, and ask who the amazing woman who was running around taking care of so many things was. Seriously, that's how great they are. A few weeks before the wedding, during a meltdown with my florist, and a fight with my mother, my (now) husband said to me 'Thank god for Don and Sue'. It is still true, 3 days after my wedding. I am in the middle of planning my honeymoon and I had to stop to gush about them. I'm done now, but seriously, do yourself a favor and book these 2!

2016-11-10T14:43:38 Response from the vendor

Allison and David THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU so much for this outstanding review!!! You two are so sweet and fun to work with . I had a blast teaching you and David your first dance. AND YOU NAILED IT!!!!Please keep in touch with... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Patrick J

They want to achieve five stars and five stars is what they get. They are in constant contact from beginning to end. Fairly priced, very polite, and openminded.

2016-10-29T14:27:42 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the 5 stars!!!!!!!

Reviewed on 10/24/2016 Kelly B

Don, Sue, and DJ Chris were AMAZING. My family has known Don and Sue for a long time, and they are just all around great people. They made my husband and I feel right at home, in control, and stress-free throughout the whole process. They really know their stuff and are just... Read More great people to work with! DJ Chris had done my sister's wedding last year, and when it came time to pick ours, we both said "DJ Chris!" at the same time! On our wedding day, he was such a calm, collected presence. He was even there in the bridal suite before the reception, making sure I had what I needed, that I was good with how things were going and what was coming next, and just all-around on top of things. He was great with checking in with us throughout the reception as well, and even helped me poke fun at a friend for running to the cupcakes as he was announcing they were ready. :) Overall, we absolutely LOVED our experience with Dance Masters and would recommend them to ANYONE! Thank you again, Don, Sue, and Chris!!

2016-10-29T14:29:23 Response from the vendor

Kelly and Matt, Thanks so much for this very thought out review!!!!!We truly enjoyed working with you and your family. Please keep in touch with us.Congratulations to you both!!!

Reviewed on 10/13/2016 Robert S

Sue & Don Fowler of Dance Masters Entertainment are both consummate professionals and I rate them “Tops in the Business” for their contributions to the overwhelming success of our wedding event. We booked with them based on the experiences and recommendations of others. Don... Read More spent the entire wedding at the helm of our wedding music repertoire. His experience at this delivered just the right music at the right time. And, when it came to dance time, the floor was filled with young & old alike right through closing time. Sue Fowler delivered a comparable and invaluable performance as Master of Ceremony, taking charge of every detail from entrance introductions to announcements of the “father-daughter” dance, and all that followed throughout the evening. As parents of the bride, we couldn’t have asked for more and give this couple our highest recommendation to anyone seeking a professional DJ for their wedding.

2016-11-10T14:45:20 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for this great review. It really means a lot to us when the parents comment!!!! Keep in touch with us on facebook.