Dance To The Music Entertainment

CT, New York, New Jersey and Massachusetts

Dance To The Music Entertainment

Dance To The Music Entertainment has been entertaining the Tri-State area for over 30 years. Your wedding day is the most important and special day of your life. Let us show you why we have earned an excellent reputation with so many brides, hotels and banquet facilities. Come visit our website or call (203)563-9735

Disco, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Pop, R&B

Ceremony, Wedding

Recorded Music, Sound Equipment

1 Danbury Rd, Wilton, CT CT, New York, New Jersey and Massachusetts (203) 563-9735

AMAZING ENTERTAINMENT!!!!!

Reviewed on 7/28/2015 Margaret M

Spencer (Our DJ), was by far the most entertaining person I have ever met and made our wedding reception the best time ever! Not only did he start the party with the awesome variety of music, he also brought his amazing singing into the mix!! My guests could not believe how... Read More amazing his voice was and how awesome it was that he sang to everyone! Spencer got right on the dance floor with us to boogie and sing. He not only made our wedding day perfect with the selection of songs and music, he made it extra special with his entertainment too! Even my great aunt got out on the dance floor to some rockin' oldies songs! Spencer did an awesome job of mixing songs that my husband and I requested to be played and songs for all ages! Everyone was dancing the entire night! Spencer did our announcements any way we wanted into the reception, to any song we wanted. Before the wedding, Jim Nuzzo was able to remix one of the longer slow songs I wanted to dance to with my husband to a perfect, shorter length. Our photo-booth was AWESOME and had both color and black/white options to choose from with TONS of props! Our guests got one copy of the photos and we got the others in an awesome album they made us! Spencer and Jim were both super prompt with phone call and email responses. I would highly recommend them for your DJ and wedding entertainment!!

Best DJ Ever

Reviewed on 10/14/2015 Emily S

I was married this past Saturday and have been asked several times who our DJ was because he was amazing! Jim Nuzzo was a pleasure to work with. He answered emails quickly and accommodated every request I had. He even made helpful suggestions when appropriate (IE. making my cake... Read More cutting later to allow for better dance sets). Everyone was up and dancing all night! My family also has a difficult last name and he said it perfectly. Thanks Jim for an unforgettable time. We will be sending some business your way.

Ray is the best!

Reviewed on 7/21/2015

I hired DTTM for my wedding and they were fabulous! We live in CT and got married on Long Island and Ray (our DJ) traveled to us for our special day. He was incredibly professional and organized. I thoroughly enjoyed working with him. They truly made our day so memorable. I'd... Read More highly recommend them!

Reviewed on 5/26/2017 Kyle A

The best of the best! Couldn't imagine anyone else at our wedding. Jim is superb!

Reviewed on 5/25/2017 Dee M

What a fantastic time we had with DJ Nuzzo! He had everybody on the dance floor, even people who never danced at other weddings!!!! He was very interactive with us and our guests and made everyone feel welcomed. He played the major songs we wanted and everything was flawless.... Read More We loved every minute and we are looking forward to using him again at another event!

Reviewed on 1/04/2017 Melissa A

We booked Dance to the Music Entertainment off of a recommendation from a friend, and we feel so lucky that we did! It was such a pleasure to work with Jim, and Spencer did an absolutely amazing job DJ-ing (and singing!) on the night of the wedding. We got married on New Years... Read More Eve, so there's was a little extra pressure to put on a great party. Spencer had literally everyone - even our guests who don't normally dance - out of their seats and dancing the entire night. He interacted with the crowd perfectly, and everyone had a blast. In addition, the uplighting and monogram were tasteful and looked great. We cannot thank you enough for making our wedding celebration such an amazing party!

Reviewed on 12/01/2016 Monica M

Jim and Spencer were absolutely amazing! I would definitely recommend them. All our guests were talking about how awesome they were and how much fun they had because of them!

Reviewed on 11/17/2016 Elena A

My husband and I knew right after meeting Jim that he was going to be a blast. He knew just what to do to get everyone out on the dance floor. Jim was such a pleasure to work with; he answered emails quickly and accommodated every request I had. We were originally hesitant... Read More about doing up lighting because we didn't want it too overpowering, but he ensured us it would look great. He was totally right! He knew the right amount to use & the amber lighting made the ballroom look b-e-a-u-tiful. He truly made our night unforgettable! Thank you so much to DTTM for truly making our day so memorable. We would highly recommend them!

Reviewed on 10/29/2016 Rosa C

We used Dance to the Music for our up-lighting and photobooth. Jimmy is the best! All of our guests had so much fun dressing up with props! The photobooth was one of the highlights of our event.

Reviewed on 10/23/2016 Kim P

We could not have been happier choosing DTTM for our wedding DJ! They were very easy to work with during the planning process and worked hard to ensure everything went as smoothly as possible. I wanted my reception to have a bit of a different flow than normal and they worked... Read More with me to make sure it went exactly as I wanted. The reception was flawless. Jim and his team got our guests excited and made sure everyone had a great time. They got our guests amped up and helped to get everyone on the dance floor. Jim was a great entertainer and everyone had a great time. Our guests complimented on how awesome they were and loved the photo booth they provided. It was the first wedding I have been to where the photo booth actually gave you enough time to switch props between pictures and was really great quality! We highly recommend this company if you are looking to have a super fun reception and show your guests a great time!

Reviewed on 10/21/2016 Ashley G

DJ Jim was fantastic. We did not get to meet him in person until day of our wedding as we live out of state, but he made us so comfortable day of, we did not have to worry about one thing. He also did the music for our ceremony, provided up lighting and brought the photobooth... Read More with attendants. Everything went off without a hitch. We had so many compliments about our music, DJ and photobooth, he really keeps the party going. I would highly recommend!

Reviewed on 10/18/2016 Christina G

Spencer was amazing from start to finish!!! He was awesome and all of my guests loved him! It was an amazing night and Spencer made everything perfect.

Reviewed on 10/18/2016 Sarah C

So great! Ray was so so great. Very easy to work with, very personable. He made sure that everyone was happy and having a good time. We had children at the wedding and he even made sure they were included. We had no issues at all with this company or Ray. I would recommend them... Read More to anyone looking for a great DJ. Everybody at the wedding had such good things to say about Ray and his music choices, and how friendly he was. It made our day even better.

Reviewed on 10/18/2016 Alex B

Absolutely best dj around! They got everyone up and dancing. It was nonstop and everyone loved it!!

Reviewed on 10/03/2016 Emily N

Awesome DJ. We had Jimmy. He played all the songs we requested and expertly filled in the gaps with similar music. He also did a good job getting people up onto the dance floor. Exactly what we wanted, and very easy and pleasant to work with. Also, DTTM's photobooth has some of... Read More the best props I've seen at a wedding photobooth (and it's much more affordable than many of the other options we looked into!)

Reviewed on 10/02/2016 Melanie R

Amazing from start to finish! The staff from the Photo Booth to the DJ made us feel like family. They made us feel so comfortable during the whole wedding and offered a very reasonable price. Our guests LOVED the Photo Booth and really enjoyed the music selection. We had DJ... Read More Vin do our wedding and he was great! I would definitely recommend this company to anyone for an upcoming wedding or event! I will be using them again if we have any other big parties in the future!

Reviewed on 9/11/2016 Stef R

If I could give above a 5 star I would! Jim was amazing! He is so awesome to work with. He got all of our requests down perfectly, which wasn't easy since we needed Italian & Greek! He checked in to make sure that he got the right songs for us so that our families would be... Read More happy. He had the crowd dancing all night which was exactly what we wanted. Since our wedding I have gotten many compliments on our DJ. Everyone had an amazing time. He got the crowd pumped up and involved which was great. We also got a Photo Booth through him as well. They attendants were awesome, they made sure that my husband and I got a chance to go into the booth and they created a photo album for us of all our guests who went in. They had a ton of props for the photo booth as well! Jim is seriously one of the best DJs around! He made sure that we were hearing all of the music we wanted and asked what we wanted more of less of during the reception. Thank you for making our wedding so much fun! We had a great time, as did our guests! You rocked it!

Reviewed on 9/06/2016 corrina e

Spencer and Jim did an outstanding job being our DJ's for our wedding! They were amazing the way they were engaging with our guests. They played great music and had our guests on the dance floor until the end of our wedding. I would highly recommend them for your wedding !

Reviewed on 9/05/2016 Natasha F

I was SO happy with Dance to the Music Entertainment. I was nervous because bad music can really ruin a reception in my opinion. I couldn't have been more happy, especially since I gave him a "Do Not Play List" that was longer than the actual playlist. I know sometimes he gets... Read More out on the dance floor and sings or whatnot but we requested a more toned-down DJ presence and he honored our wishes. Jimmy was extremely professional and easy to work with. He was my ONLY vendor who reached out to me a few weeks before the wedding to finalize everything before I reached out to him. There were also glow necklaces at the end which I don't remember from our package but was a great surprise. I'd definitely recommend him. You won't be disappointed!

Reviewed on 9/03/2016 Diane S

We were married on June 25, 2016 in Norwalk, CT. We called Jim in August of 2015 to book him for our wedding. Jim had played at my 50th birthday party and emceed my daughter's wedding. Unfortunately, Jim was already booked. He suggested we meet with Jeff. We met with him and... Read More decided to have him DJ our wedding. We were not disappointed! We wanted our wedding to be rocking all night and Jeff made sure we were! Right from the first song to the end of the reception the dance floor was full! I would highly recommend Jeff!

Reviewed on 8/02/2016 Cara P

Jim and Joey were nothing short of amazing as our wedding DJs! We first encountered Jim when he DJed my sister's wedding. Jim had everyone on the dance floor all night long and my family had a blast! I literally held my pee for 3 hours waiting for a "bad song" to come on so I... Read More could leave the dance floor without missing out on all the fun! When Jim finally played a song that not a lot of people knew I started sprinting for the bathroom - before I even made it off the dance floor Jim switched it to Kesha and everyone came running on back! No one can read a crowd better than he can! That's when my husband and I knew we needed to book Jim for our wedding too. My family was so pumped we booked him! He traveled all the way to VT for our wedding with his assistant Joey. He stopped by our rehearsal dinner the night before to say hi to our family and meet with the wedding coordinators. Our guests were impressed that we asked him to include a light show, glow sticks, and light-up rings - nope Jim's the one that thought of all of that! Again, he had everyone on the dance floor the whole duration of our reception - our venue staff even said they've never seen so many people on their dance floor before and they've been doing weddings for decades! Without us asking him to, he attached a microphone to my husbands vest and recorded our vows during the ceremony. After the wedding, he emailed us the recording mixed with our first dance song. This is easily our most cherished wedding gift of all and it came from our DJ! Jim and Joey are awesome people and all our guests were impressed with both their DJ skills and their friendliness! You will NOT regret booking Jim and DTTM! Highly recommend especially after two flawless family weddings with him!

Reviewed on 7/22/2016 kacy C

We absolutely loved working with DJ Spencer! He had our guests up on the dance floor just moments after finishing dinner and they did not leave until the reception was over. He was great at keeping the party going and keeping guests engaged. The music was awesome, and his... Read More singing was mesmerizing for our guests. We got many compliments on him, even some plan on using him in the future! Our photo booth was also amazing, and guests loved the props that were handed out. We would recommend this company to everyone! The DJ makes your party, and ours was an awesome one :)

Reviewed on 7/18/2016

I cannot say enough good things about Jim and Dance to the Music Entertainment. He was available to do our wedding within a few months notice (6 months is enough time to plan a wedding, right?) and helped us easily select music and explain the steps of who walks when and where.... Read More We had no ideas what was going on but Jim pretty much managed the party. He coordinated with our JoP to do the ceremony and everyone in the parties to walk out in the correct order. He coordinated timing of dances, toasts, speeches and eating. We are a very laid back couple, so it was extremely easy to figure things out with Jim. He played many songs off of our request list and definitely stayed away from music we requested not to play. The flow of the ceremony and wedding was extremely smooth all thanks to Jim. I would HIGHLY recommend Jim for the DJ and emcee at your wedding, or pretty much any party. Jim's prices were extremely reasonable and after seeing how much of a part he played in the wedding, it was a steal. Anyone can click play on a computer, but Jim went above and beyond that. If you are having a wedding and Jim is available, book him as soon as possible and he will make your wedding one you will never forget. Thanks Jim! You are the man!

Reviewed on 7/15/2016 Francine B

I cannot say enough about the quality of DJ Ray's work. I have never been to a wedding that had literally everyone on their feet dancing. He was able to respect our wishes of song choices at the same time as identifying how to please the crowd and everyone was truly having a... Read More BLAST. He also was always able to present and speak very professionally and legible to the crowd. I would recommend, or even use again myself, DJ Ray services for any occasion.

Reviewed on 7/12/2016 Christine R

Jim Nuzzo was the DJ at our wedding. We got married on a Saturday afternoon - and from the beginning to the end of the reception all 200 of our guests were out on the dance floor - all thanks to Jim. He was so amazing and helpful during the planning, helped our reception run... Read More smoothly, and played all the music we love. All our guests cannot talk enough about how much fun they had and how great Jim was. He deserves way more than 5 stars! Thank you for giving us a party to remember for the rest of our lives!