Dance To The Music Entertainment

CT, New York, New Jersey and Massachusetts

Dance To The Music Entertainment

Dance To The Music Entertainment has been entertaining the Tri-State area for over 30 years. Your wedding day is the most important and special day of your life. Let us show you why we have earned an excellent reputation with so many brides, hotels and banquet facilities. Come visit our website or call (203)563-9735

Disco, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Pop, R&B

Ceremony, Wedding

Recorded Music, Sound Equipment

1 Danbury Rd, Wilton, CT CT, New York, New Jersey and Massachusetts (203) 563-9735

Reviewed on 8/29/2017 Barb G

Music has a way of making or breaking a day, party, and absolutely a wedding. We first saw Jim and Spencer at a cousin’s wedding and we knew that day, years before we were even engaged that we wanted them for our wedding. I took their business card and held onto it for two... Read More years! When our time came I contacted them and knew from the moment we started communicating we made the right choice. Jim was always prompt getting back to my emails, was flexible when I sent him songs for our introductions, and demonstrated his knowledge of music when we met to discuss our song list. I knew our special day was in great hands and Jim and Spencer exceeded our expectations! Their energy, professionalism, and creativity shined on the dance floor. They are not just there to play music but to keep the dance floor full, make sure the day runs smoothly, and contributed to the energy of the day. Thank you so much Jim and Spencer for helping make our special day full of energy, great music, and amazing dance moves. I will never forget when I looked over and saw Spencer singing to my grandmother. That will forever be one of my favorite memories of my wedding!

Reviewed on 1/04/2017 Melissa A

We booked Dance to the Music Entertainment off of a recommendation from a friend, and we feel so lucky that we did! It was such a pleasure to work with Jim, and Spencer did an absolutely amazing job DJ-ing (and singing!) on the night of the wedding. We got married on New Years... Read More Eve, so there's was a little extra pressure to put on a great party. Spencer had literally everyone - even our guests who don't normally dance - out of their seats and dancing the entire night. He interacted with the crowd perfectly, and everyone had a blast. In addition, the uplighting and monogram were tasteful and looked great. We cannot thank you enough for making our wedding celebration such an amazing party!

Reviewed on 9/18/2017 Paige S

Dance to the Music made my wedding day! Jim was awesome the entire time. He made sure our entire day went smoothly. Half of my family is kind of a tough crowd to get dancing and he even got most of them up! He brings the fun, I recommend him to EVERYONE I know getting... Read More married. On top of being professional and amazing at what he does he's also just a friendly guy. He wound up knowing my grandfather! I can't say enough great things about Dance to the Music I almost want to get married all over again just to have him there! He truly made our day something that we'll never forget!

Reviewed on 9/13/2017 Kelly G

By far made our wedding reception the funnest we have ever been to! Jim was amazing he knew the perfect mix of music to play for our guests. We could not have planned out the reception better. He had everything timed perfectly and there was a great balance between dancing,... Read More dinner, and wedding to-do's (cake, first dances, bouquet toss). All of our guests still rave about him! He truly made our day one we all will never forget! Must use Dance to the Music Entertainment!!

Reviewed on 9/12/2017 mike c

WOW!! what a great job!! Spencer was incredible not only a DJ BUT A SINGER... everyone had a blast - our guests are still calling and telling us what a wonderful time they all had. Thanks Dance to the Music!! Mike & Val....

Reviewed on 9/06/2017 Kimberly F

Spencer was great!!! He kept the whole night flowing well and put smiles on my guest faces! He was very professional!

Reviewed on 8/28/2017 Stephanie M

Spencer was just amazing !!!! He truly is the best DJ and kept our guests on the dance floor the entire night ! I can't thank him enough for his amazing skills!

Reviewed on 8/26/2017 David A

From the moment we met Jimmy we loved his company and we knew we had to have them for our wedding. Spencer made our wedding special by providing everything we asked for. The music was amazing and so is his singing! He was so entertaining, every one loved him!! Thank you so much... Read More Dance to the Music for being apart of our wedding!!

Reviewed on 8/26/2017 David A

Reviewed on 8/15/2017 Patty V

Dance To The Music = fantastic! Jim is awesome - very energetic, fun, and gets the wedding guests of all ages dancing and smiling! My husband and I knew we made the right choice in choosing Jim and DTTM from our first meeting. Jim was extremely helpful and answered all of our... Read More questions through email. He also was very reassuring and went through the timeline nicely before our wedding day. I loved how Jim made sure to pronounce everyone's names correctly....so professional! He surprised me by handing out glow sticks at our wedding and gave me an awesome conga line! And of course, Rob, and Christian on the photo-booth, were great!! Thanks so much Jim! We highly recommend Dance To The Music!

Reviewed on 7/19/2017 Ashley L

Awesome energy the entire night!!! All guests were on the floor !! Great personalities, easy to contact and easy to work with!!!! Amazing duo as well as photobooth . She was awesome ! As well highly recommend them if you want an amazing wedding !!!

Reviewed on 7/19/2017 Kait B

Jim and his team were beyond incredible. I knew we were in great hands when we first met with him. He was professional, fun, knowledgeable and just really great to work with. He made our wedding day absolutely amazing. Jim had the dance floor packed the whole night and our... Read More guests raved about how awesome he was. The lighting he did for us was also gorgeous and really helped to transform the room. We would highly, highly recommend Dance to the Music Entertainment for your wedding!!

Reviewed on 7/17/2017 Ashley U

Jimmy was the DJ for my husband's high school prom and we were so excited to have him do our wedding. We had a themed reception and he did a great job staying in theme. However, before the reception started, I was asked if he could deviate from our specific playlist and answered... Read More "no". During the night, there was a deviation from the playlist which I immediately asked about. Might seem trivial but, 2 months later, it still irks me, hence the 3 stars.

2017-07-18T05:35:14 Response from the vendor

Hi Ashley, Thank you for letting me & Spencer be part of yours and Mark's prom themed wedding. It was a bad call for me to have Spencer sing Unchained Melody and I still regret playing that one song off your detailed list. I didn't... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 7/10/2017 Kelly S

Best wedding decision! Can't recommend him enough! Jim was amazing at our wedding. I was really nervous people wouldn't be dancing but he got people up on the dance floor from the beginning. My husband's family wanted to incorporate the Tarantella dance which not many... Read More people know and Jim was amazing to show the crowd how to do it. People got really into it! So many guests told me how they never saw that many people dancing at a wedding. Jim is great to work with and offers great suggestions and advice for how to make the reception flow. He has very competitive pricing and we also booked a photo booth which was a HUGE hit.

Reviewed on 7/06/2017 Megan T

Our wedding was in June of 2017, and we loved having Jim as our DJ! He was very helpful in the planning process and flexible to accommodate any specific requests that we had, both for the ceremony and reception. Jim played a variety of music to keep all of my guests entertained... Read More and people were dancing the entire night. Most important, he honored song and music genre requests my husband and I had made ahead of time. We received a lot of compliments on how awesome our DJ was. Also, guests had fun using the photo booth and props that came with it, and the pictures we got to keep were hilarious! I would definitely recommend Jim and Dance to the Music Entertainment to anyone I know!!

Reviewed on 6/30/2017 Becca D

I can't begin to explain what an amazing job Jimmy did at Brian and my wedding! Even 2 weeks after the wedding, we are still getting compliments from guests on what a good time they had! Jimmy continually made sure all the guests were having a great time and out of their... Read More seats! I spent most of my night dancing and hardly sat down at all! Jimmy really went out of his way to make sure everyone felt involved and kept everyone going! I would highly recommend Jimmy Nuzzo and Dance to the Music Entertainment to anyone looking for an amazing DJ! =)

Reviewed on 6/19/2017 Matt S

DJ Spencer was one of the highlights of our wedding. We couldn’t decide between a band and DJ, but after seeing a video of him singing we knew he would be a blast. Both Jim and Spencer were quick to respond to any calls or emails we sent, and made it so easy to pick out... Read More everything we wanted. Spencer’s singing and MCing are still talked about by our guests to this day. He kept our wedding moving with endless dancing and tons of fun. We loved their photo booth, as did all of our guests! We received electronic copies of each photo booth picture, as well as a guest book of every picture signed by our guests. We cannot recommend Dance to the Music highly enough! Thank you Spencer and Jim for making our wedding fantastic!

Reviewed on 6/15/2017 Samantha C

Jim and Spencer did an amazing job at our wedding. We've been asked many times since that day, "Who was that DJ? He was fantastic!" All the guests had a great time and loved the music and Spencer's singing.

Reviewed on 6/15/2017 Lisa M

For our wedding, we had Dance to the Music Entertainment. What a top notch job these guys did! Not only did we get Spencer (as we originally requested), but DJ Jimmy was also part of our day! We are both grateful each of them were able to take part. Spencer and Jimmy work... Read More with and give you what you ask for and more. When it comes to the music (which is everything to Danny, but also to me), they allow you to make a list of songs you HAVE TO have beforehand, and then the day of, they delivered those and plenty more that perfectly integrated with each other. These guys know how to read a crowd and feel a vibe. A decent amount of our guests are over a certain age group, though each of us are 40 & 41 (and I'm not the biggest dancer), so we wondered if maybe this would be a challenge for them. Well, challenge accepted and obliterated!!! From the start it's clear what pros both are, and how much they love doing this. They knew how to get the party started and how to continue it. They work the crowd, create smiles, laughs, and get everyone comfortable. Then the interaction gets started and things really take off from there! They surprised me a little, because as the night wore on, I blame them (in the best way!) for bringing out this dancing (adult beverages were not a factor, actually) in Danny that I had barely seen, lol! That's what happens when you spin all the right tunes, and there's an incredible energy in the air. These guys really helped in producing that. For a little while it felt as if the entire room was trying to get on the dance floor; THAT'S what they do! The night played like a soundtrack of our lives. We THANK YOU in helping to shape it, and for making it SO memorable for ALL of our guests and for us!!! And if you need pictures for your site, let us know. There are some outstanding action shots, and it's because of you guys and the atmosphere!!! I hope you enjoyed the day and evening as much as we did having you there. Love and regards, Lisa and Danny

Reviewed on 6/04/2017 Melanie s

We couldn't have picked a better DJ to do our wedding. We've been married 2 months now and people are still talking about the DJ. Jim really went above and beyond. My husband and I could not pick between 2 songs for our first dance so I asked Jim if he could put the 2 songs... Read More together and it was more than I could have asked for. 100% would recommend them to anyone, awesome people, reasonable prices, and memories that will last a lifetime!

Reviewed on 5/26/2017 Kyle A

The best of the best! Couldn't imagine anyone else at our wedding. Jim is superb!

Reviewed on 5/25/2017 Dee M

What a fantastic time we had with DJ Nuzzo! He had everybody on the dance floor, even people who never danced at other weddings!!!! He was very interactive with us and our guests and made everyone feel welcomed. He played the major songs we wanted and everything was flawless.... Read More We loved every minute and we are looking forward to using him again at another event!

Reviewed on 12/01/2016 Monica M

Jim and Spencer were absolutely amazing! I would definitely recommend them. All our guests were talking about how awesome they were and how much fun they had because of them!

Reviewed on 11/17/2016 Elena A

My husband and I knew right after meeting Jim that he was going to be a blast. He knew just what to do to get everyone out on the dance floor. Jim was such a pleasure to work with; he answered emails quickly and accommodated every request I had. We were originally hesitant... Read More about doing up lighting because we didn't want it too overpowering, but he ensured us it would look great. He was totally right! He knew the right amount to use & the amber lighting made the ballroom look b-e-a-u-tiful. He truly made our night unforgettable! Thank you so much to DTTM for truly making our day so memorable. We would highly recommend them!

Reviewed on 10/29/2016 Rosa C

We used Dance to the Music for our up-lighting and photobooth. Jimmy is the best! All of our guests had so much fun dressing up with props! The photobooth was one of the highlights of our event.