Dance To The Music Entertainment

CT, New York, New Jersey and Massachusetts

Dance To The Music Entertainment

Dance To The Music Entertainment has been entertaining the Tri-State area for over 30 years. Your wedding day is the most important and special day of your life. Let us show you why we have earned an excellent reputation with so many brides, hotels and banquet facilities. Come visit our website or call (203)563-9735

Disco, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Pop, R&B

8e37b91d 2fde 4bb6 b113 3e53ec30901d~rs 100
F5a78365 fb2f 42e0 9ebc b20b45498df1~rs 100
824ddd67 fb0e 4a26 92a4 d4996b0d2b23~rs 100
771ca283 cad1 47cb 9d5f 94e8c360e3be~rs 100

1 Danbury Rd, Wilton, CT CT, New York, New Jersey and Massachusetts (203) 563-9735

Reviewed on 8/29/2017 Barbara G

Music has a way of making or breaking a day, party, and absolutely a wedding. We first saw Jim and Spencer at a cousin’s wedding and we knew that day, years before we were even engaged that we wanted them for our wedding. I took their business card and held onto it for two... Read More years! When our time came I contacted them and knew from the moment we started communicating we made the right choice. Jim was always prompt getting back to my emails, was flexible when I sent him songs for our introductions, and demonstrated his knowledge of music when we met to discuss our song list. I knew our special day was in great hands and Jim and Spencer exceeded our expectations! Their energy, professionalism, and creativity shined on the dance floor. They are not just there to play music but to keep the dance floor full, make sure the day runs smoothly, and contributed to the energy of the day. Thank you so much Jim and Spencer for helping make our special day full of energy, great music, and amazing dance moves. I will never forget when I looked over and saw Spencer singing to my grandmother. That will forever be one of my favorite memories of my wedding!

Reviewed on 11/13/2017 Maggie P

Jim is the absolute best! He was the first vendor I chose, based on a suggested vendor list from my venue. The moment I met him, I knew he was the perfect choice for our wedding. He has clearly been doing this for a long time, and has complete control over his well-oiled... Read More machine. He was patient with me, and clearly explained everything I needed to know and understand about the process. He was easy to work with, and really took the time to understand our style and families so that we could work together to craft the perfect reception. I was the unfortunate Bride who kept changing her mind and tweaking every little thing, and Jim was helpful, constructive, and a good sport through the entire process. During the wedding reception, he played all of our requested songs and happily went along with a few quirky choices we made. He flawlessly produced our perfect evening, and helped marry our traditional family style with our nerdy weirdness without any hesitation. My guests were on the dance floor the entire evening, and everyone had wonderful things to say about Jim. I absolutely couldn't be happier with the entire process and the big day. A perfect 5-stars!

Reviewed on 1/04/2017 Melissa A

We booked Dance to the Music Entertainment off of a recommendation from a friend, and we feel so lucky that we did! It was such a pleasure to work with Jim, and Spencer did an absolutely amazing job DJ-ing (and singing!) on the night of the wedding. We got married on New Years... Read More Eve, so there's was a little extra pressure to put on a great party. Spencer had literally everyone - even our guests who don't normally dance - out of their seats and dancing the entire night. He interacted with the crowd perfectly, and everyone had a blast. In addition, the uplighting and monogram were tasteful and looked great. We cannot thank you enough for making our wedding celebration such an amazing party!

Reviewed on 1/15/2018 Meghan K

My fiance and I chose Dance to the music entertainment because of DJ Spencer. He is extremely professional and incredibly talented! Not only did he keep my guests dancing all reception long, my new husband and I were lucky enough to share a dance to him singing My Girl. Spencer... Read More has the voice of an angel. He helped make our day forever memorable. Thank you Dttme and Spencer!

Reviewed on 12/10/2017 Shana C

Jim did a fantastic job at my wedding in November 2017. We booked him through our wedding venue, and had only 3 months to plan everything. He was super patient and attentive; making sure to follow up with me when I forgot to check in! He made all the hits on my music genre... Read More requests and did a great job reading my crowd. He even surprised us by doing a cool game to giveaway our centerpieces, and handed out cool glow necklaces and rings. He was much more than a DJ; he was our MC; and topped it off with a CD of our wedding music. The night was perfect!!

Reviewed on 11/14/2017 Angela S

Jim was absolutely amazing! From the moment we met, I knew he had such great energy and would be a blast to have at our wedding. He played exactly what we wanted to hear and kept the dance floor going all night! I had multiple people say how great the music was! I am so glad we... Read More chose him for our wedding!

Reviewed on 11/10/2017 Daniella M

Loved working with Jim on our wedding. When we met with him, he completely understood what our vision and our needs were. He teamed us up with a hispanic DJ that was perfect for our mixed wedding. Jim even customized our globo light so it matched our monogram! Everyone had a... Read More great time dancing the night away :)

Reviewed on 10/09/2017 kelly w

Jim was amazing everything went perfectly and we received many compliments about our DJ and MC. Jim got the crowd going and made things fun for everyone. People were dancing before dinner and I have never seen that at a wedding before. Dance floor was packed all night!!!! They... Read More had a very nice set up and the lights were great!!! They were very organized during the planning process and would use him again in a heart beat!

Reviewed on 10/05/2017 Courtney B

I wish there was an option for more than 5 stars! We just got married in September and Jimmy was our DJ. I can't tell you how perfect everything was. From the moment the ceremony began to the last dance, the music was on point. Jimmy was able to provide the music for our... Read More ceremony and reception, as well as uplighting, monograms on the dance floor, photo booth and everything we could have asked for. He got everyone up on the dance floor and I can't tell you how many compliments I got from our guests! It was really important to us that everyone feel as though this was a party and Jimmy definitely did that for us! My grandfather (87 years old!) even got up to dance a few times and that made my entire day! I absolutely recommend Jimmy & Dance to the Music for everything!

Reviewed on 9/27/2017 Emily L

We hired DJ Spencer of Dance To The Music Entertainment, and I cannot say enough good things about him, and the company. Three weeks later, we are still having friends and family reminisce about the wedding, and everyone agrees the Spencer made the party, literally! We were... Read More worried about people dancing, because we had an interesting mix of people and age groups, and after our first dance Spencer invited up other guests to join us (as requested), we blinked, and the dance floor was FULL!!! In fact, it was full almost the entire night! Also, when Spencer tells people that he sings, there is no way to prepare for exactly what he means. I am still having to convince people that he was not lip syncing, and is just that talented (because until he gets up close, you really would not know the difference). As the bride, Spencer told me not to worry about anything, and I am so glad that I trusted him. My wedding night was that much more enjoyable with him at the reins, and as he promised, I never worried about a thing! 5 stars is not enough, if you are looking for a DJ for a wedding or other event, stop searching, and call Dance To The Music Entertainment! You will not be disappointed!

Reviewed on 9/18/2017 Paige S

Dance to the Music made my wedding day! Jim was awesome the entire time. He made sure our entire day went smoothly. Half of my family is kind of a tough crowd to get dancing and he even got most of them up! He brings the fun, I recommend him to EVERYONE I know getting... Read More married. On top of being professional and amazing at what he does he's also just a friendly guy. He wound up knowing my grandfather! I can't say enough great things about Dance to the Music I almost want to get married all over again just to have him there! He truly made our day something that we'll never forget!

Reviewed on 9/13/2017 Kelly G

By far made our wedding reception the funnest we have ever been to! Jim was amazing he knew the perfect mix of music to play for our guests. We could not have planned out the reception better. He had everything timed perfectly and there was a great balance between dancing,... Read More dinner, and wedding to-do's (cake, first dances, bouquet toss). All of our guests still rave about him! He truly made our day one we all will never forget! Must use Dance to the Music Entertainment!!

Reviewed on 9/12/2017 mike c

WOW!! what a great job!! Spencer was incredible not only a DJ BUT A SINGER... everyone had a blast - our guests are still calling and telling us what a wonderful time they all had. Thanks Dance to the Music!! Mike & Val....

Reviewed on 9/06/2017 Kimberly F

Spencer was great!!! He kept the whole night flowing well and put smiles on my guest faces! He was very professional!

Reviewed on 8/28/2017 Stephanie M

Spencer was just amazing !!!! He truly is the best DJ and kept our guests on the dance floor the entire night ! I can't thank him enough for his amazing skills!

Reviewed on 8/26/2017 David A

From the moment we met Jimmy we loved his company and we knew we had to have them for our wedding. Spencer made our wedding special by providing everything we asked for. The music was amazing and so is his singing! He was so entertaining, every one loved him!! Thank you so much... Read More Dance to the Music for being apart of our wedding!!

Reviewed on 8/15/2017 Patty V

Dance To The Music = fantastic! Jim is awesome - very energetic, fun, and gets the wedding guests of all ages dancing and smiling! My husband and I knew we made the right choice in choosing Jim and DTTM from our first meeting. Jim was extremely helpful and answered all of our... Read More questions through email. He also was very reassuring and went through the timeline nicely before our wedding day. I loved how Jim made sure to pronounce everyone's names professional! He surprised me by handing out glow sticks at our wedding and gave me an awesome conga line! And of course, Rob, and Christian on the photo-booth, were great!! Thanks so much Jim! We highly recommend Dance To The Music!

Reviewed on 7/19/2017 Ashley L

Awesome energy the entire night!!! All guests were on the floor !! Great personalities, easy to contact and easy to work with!!!! Amazing duo as well as photobooth . She was awesome ! As well highly recommend them if you want an amazing wedding !!!

Reviewed on 7/19/2017 Kait B

Jim and his team were beyond incredible. I knew we were in great hands when we first met with him. He was professional, fun, knowledgeable and just really great to work with. He made our wedding day absolutely amazing. Jim had the dance floor packed the whole night and our... Read More guests raved about how awesome he was. The lighting he did for us was also gorgeous and really helped to transform the room. We would highly, highly recommend Dance to the Music Entertainment for your wedding!!

Reviewed on 7/17/2017 Ashley U

Jimmy was the DJ for my husband's high school prom and we were so excited to have him do our wedding. We had a themed reception and he did a great job staying in theme. However, before the reception started, I was asked if he could deviate from our specific playlist and answered... Read More "no". During the night, there was a deviation from the playlist which I immediately asked about. Might seem trivial but, 2 months later, it still irks me, hence the 3 stars.

2017-07-18T05:35:14 Response from the vendor

Hi Ashley, Thank you for letting me & Spencer be part of yours and Mark's prom themed wedding. It was a bad call for me to have Spencer sing Unchained Melody and I still regret playing that one song off your detailed list. I didn't... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 7/10/2017 Kelly S

Best wedding decision! Can't recommend him enough! Jim was amazing at our wedding. I was really nervous people wouldn't be dancing but he got people up on the dance floor from the beginning. My husband's family wanted to incorporate the Tarantella dance which not many... Read More people know and Jim was amazing to show the crowd how to do it. People got really into it! So many guests told me how they never saw that many people dancing at a wedding. Jim is great to work with and offers great suggestions and advice for how to make the reception flow. He has very competitive pricing and we also booked a photo booth which was a HUGE hit.

Reviewed on 7/06/2017 Megan T

Our wedding was in June of 2017, and we loved having Jim as our DJ! He was very helpful in the planning process and flexible to accommodate any specific requests that we had, both for the ceremony and reception. Jim played a variety of music to keep all of my guests entertained... Read More and people were dancing the entire night. Most important, he honored song and music genre requests my husband and I had made ahead of time. We received a lot of compliments on how awesome our DJ was. Also, guests had fun using the photo booth and props that came with it, and the pictures we got to keep were hilarious! I would definitely recommend Jim and Dance to the Music Entertainment to anyone I know!!

Reviewed on 6/30/2017 Becca D

I can't begin to explain what an amazing job Jimmy did at Brian and my wedding! Even 2 weeks after the wedding, we are still getting compliments from guests on what a good time they had! Jimmy continually made sure all the guests were having a great time and out of their... Read More seats! I spent most of my night dancing and hardly sat down at all! Jimmy really went out of his way to make sure everyone felt involved and kept everyone going! I would highly recommend Jimmy Nuzzo and Dance to the Music Entertainment to anyone looking for an amazing DJ! =)

Reviewed on 6/19/2017 Matt S

DJ Spencer was one of the highlights of our wedding. We couldn’t decide between a band and DJ, but after seeing a video of him singing we knew he would be a blast. Both Jim and Spencer were quick to respond to any calls or emails we sent, and made it so easy to pick out... Read More everything we wanted. Spencer’s singing and MCing are still talked about by our guests to this day. He kept our wedding moving with endless dancing and tons of fun. We loved their photo booth, as did all of our guests! We received electronic copies of each photo booth picture, as well as a guest book of every picture signed by our guests. We cannot recommend Dance to the Music highly enough! Thank you Spencer and Jim for making our wedding fantastic!

Reviewed on 6/15/2017 Samantha C

Jim and Spencer did an amazing job at our wedding. We've been asked many times since that day, "Who was that DJ? He was fantastic!" All the guests had a great time and loved the music and Spencer's singing.