Engagement

Digital Files

PO BOX 1506, Ames, IA (515) 999-0615

Reviewed on 6/26/2017 Kayla V

Destri is energetic, positive, and makes pictures go quickly! My entire family and guests loved working with her! We had our pictures back the week after the wedding and they were all gorgeous!

Reviewed on 12/27/2016 Ariel K

I still have to pinch myself when I see my wedding or engagement pictures, they are THAT good. Having Destri do our pictures completely REVOLUTIONIZED the way that I think about pictures now and the eye with which I view them. As a person, Destri has a very happy trigger finger... Read More (I swear her camera is set to continuous picture taking at all times), she's very happy and down to Earth, easy to joke around with (and she succeeds at getting you to smile very easily). She's professional and able to direct people for shots without being mean or rude about it. She's just a joy to be around and work with. As far as her work goes, it's just breathtaking. I am someone who LOVES color in photographs. I want to feel like I'm back in that exact moment. I'm not so much into the artistic angles or black & white, etc. Destri was totally on board with that and able to deliver for us in a big way. People are STILL talking about our pictures months later. Aside from all of that was Destri's AMAZING price tag. We had set a budget and we spent so much time looking for a decent photographer who would at least come close to our budget. And we didn't find anyone, until Destri. I consider myself lucky and so thankful we found her, and that she was within my budget. Though honestly, I would have blown my budget just to have her anyways, she's that good! Destri is my go-to photographer for life now. Recommend 10 times out of 10.

Reviewed on 11/24/2015 Andrea W

Destri is AMAZING! She did an amazing job on our wedding photos. She goes above and beyond to please her clients. She is extremely organized and that is VERY important on your wedding day. I HIGHLY recommend you choose Destri to capture your special day!

Truly Amazing

Reviewed on 8/18/2014 Chanel W

Destri is absolutely fantastic to work with. She is funny, caring, and extremely sweet. She makes posing for the camera extremely comfortable. Her photography speaks for itself. She does amazing work, and I couldn't have asked for anyone better. Our engagement pictures were... Read More included in our package. This was extremely helpful. When looking for a photographer, many of them charged for any extras that you would want (engagement pictures, digital rights, etc.) With Destri, all of these were included. Her work is amazing, and value is even better. We had our engagement pictures the next day, and then on our wedding day, we had a sneak peak that night! She is very quick at getting you your photographs. It was so exciting to look through the pictures right away, and not have to wait months like I've heard from other people. We are lifetime clients, and we can't wait to work with her again!

AMAZING!!

Reviewed on 7/30/2014 Lindsay E

We are very pleased!!

Highly Recommend!

Reviewed on 7/02/2013 C C

Destri did such a good job on both our engagement and wedding photos! We couldn't have been more pleased with how they turned out and we have had nothing but compliments about her work. Though her talent speaks for itself, she is also wonderful to work with. Her enthusiasm... Read More and high energy is infectious and greatly contributed to the vibe on our wedding day. We honestly can't give her and her work enough praise and plan to work with her in the future.

LOVED HER!!!

Reviewed on 6/12/2013 Maryam F

Destri was GREAT!!! She was fun, creative, and was even able to make the grumpy kids smile for the pictures...but most important of all was that the pictures turned out AMAZING!!! Our special day was brought to life in her pictures, and thanks to Destri these memories will last... Read More us a life time!!! Thank you destri...I will be seeing you again for other Occasions (Pregnancy, baby pics, family pics, etc.)

Love her!!!

Reviewed on 6/11/2013 Leybie S

She was amazing and the photos turned out great!

Destri is AMAZING!

Reviewed on 5/17/2013 Jessica K

Destri did an amazing job with our engagement and wedding photos. Every picture she captured lets us remember each and every moment of our special day. She is very professional, talented, punctual, and most importantly, fun! My husband hated the idea of smiling for picture after... Read More picture, but Destri made the experience so laid back and fun that he actually enjoyed it. All of our family and friends have raved about the photos, and how great of a photographer Destri is. Thank you Destri!!!

LOVE our Pictures! LOVE HER!!

Reviewed on 1/23/2013 Tricia M

Wouldn't have changed a single thing about her, our pictures, or our experience with her! She truly will be a part of our lives from now on! Took our first official set of Family pictures(our wedding day)and she can count on all the rest from us! She is a busy little bee but was... Read More always SUPER easy to communicate with and contact! Her quality of pictures is outstanding, simple, and exactly what we were looking for. And by simple I mean she has just the right touch of editing! No over kill with editing at all! The pictures are simply beautiful. We truly love her to death and can't wait for our next big event in our lives to have her to capture! So happy we found her and is from now on, in our lives! Pictures are a memory to have for forever and that is exactly what we have from her! THANK YOU D&orfs Photography!! We love you!!

Amazing Pictures! Amazing Woman!

Reviewed on 1/22/2013 Felicia C

Destri did my boudoir shots. They were AMAZING! I looked like a model in the pictures. I was so excited to give them to my husband on our wedding day and he loved them too. She also did our wedding. She and her assistant were so much fun! The pictures, again, were amazing.... Read More She is also lightning fast. I have my disk within a week of my wedding. And she is reasonably priced. She is so good that she could charge double, but doesn’t. Great lady, great photographer!

Personable and Creative Photographer

Reviewed on 1/21/2013 Kalen E

I was really blown away by my engagement pictures that Destri did outside on a windy day. They turned out amazing. And my wedding pictures again just amazing. She is great value and very fun and creative!

Great Photographer!

Reviewed on 1/21/2013 Heather A

Destri did a fantastic job on my wedding day! She made sure to capture shots I never thought of! I was very pleased with the uniqueness and quality of her photos...would LOVE to have her be a part of more of my life events!

AMAZING PICTURES

Reviewed on 1/14/2013 Sara O

Destri is so amazing. She captured our special day beautifully, getting every detail, but she was never in the way. Her assistent was wonderful, too. She listens to what you want and is creative. Would refer anyone to her!