Danglinn Productions

Serving Washington DC, Maryland, and Northern Virginia.

Memories Captured Forever

Danglinn Productions provides the best in HD Wedding Videography. We shoot all our Weddings in HD. Our goal for every wedding video is to capture each moment as beautifully and memorably as possible. We shoot in combination of Documentary and Cinematic styles.

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Dramatic, Lifestyle, Modern, Vintage

Getting Engaged, After Party, Wedding

Digital Files, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Full-Length Video, Highlight Video, Video, Photo + Video

Owings Mills, MD Serving Washington DC, Maryland, and Northern Virginia. (410) 454-9873

Reviewed on 4/11/2016 Samantha S

There aren't enough words I can put on here to express our satisfaction, but I will try. First, our wedding was supposed to take place on 1.23.16 in Annapolis, but due to snowstorm Jonas, we had to push it a day to the right. Even then the weather wasn't great and many people... Read More hadn't been able to get out of their homes. Andrew kept in touch with me all through the weekend and was able to make it and we have a beautiful video of our wedding. It is absolutely perfect and we continue to watch it over and over again. Andrew is a true professional and captured all of the right moments without me having to point out all of the details. My husband and I truly enjoyed having Andrew capture our special day and we can't thank him enough for being there during such a record breaking snowstorm. We are happy to have footage of the memories we made with family and friends that day. We will use his company again and we highly recommend him for anyone looking for a true professional and beautiful video.

Reviewed on 7/25/2017 Danielle M

I was extremely happy with my highlight video and full length video from Andrew. It was so good that even my husband (who really wasn't keen on having a videographer) told me he was so happy I talked him into it. Everyone has loved the highlight video, it's great to have... Read More something that's easy to share and not too long.

Reviewed on 3/21/2017 Carleen B

Andrew did a wonderful job capturing our wedding. Every time I watch the video I tear up. He was able to use all the music I requested. He also worked very well alongside my photographers, as if they were a team! I would highly recommend Andrew.

Reviewed on 11/21/2016 Jennifer W

Andrew did an amazing job on our wedding video. I would highly recommend Andrew!

Reviewed on 10/04/2016 Noreen D

This review is a bit overdue so we do apologize. Andrew filmed the events of our wedding day in April 2016. He was recommended by our photographer. We did not meet Andrew until the day of the wedding. Our wedding ceremony took place in a small chapel with limitations for... Read More where Andrew could stand with his equipment. He was able to film the ceremony, capturing he most important moments. After the ceremony we went to Oregon Ridge for photos. There, Andrew took videos as we posed for our photographer, capturing on film moments that are very precious to us! At the reception Andrew "worked" the room well, capturing all the important moments. Andrew worked very hard that day; probably from noon to 8:00. He put in a lot of time and was always present for those special moments. He's professional, pleasant, and skilled at what he does. He goes beyond and gives more than you contract for. We would highly recommend him. We are thankful to have great videos of our wedding day and will cherish them always. Thank you Andrew!!

Reviewed on 10/04/2016 Noreen D

Reviewed on 7/20/2016 Jennifer H

Andrew Linn is excellent at what he does! He was polite, professional and helpful throughout the entire process, from booking through the timely manner in which we received our completed dvd. He captured every special moment, (which is funny, because you never even noticed him)... Read More and compiled them so beautifully! If you're looking for a videographer for your big day, Andrew is the man for the job!! Plus, you absolutely CANNOT beat his price!

Reviewed on 6/27/2016 Caroline L

I absolutely LOVED my video from Danglinn Productions. Andrew filmed and edited the video and I could not be more pleased. I hardly even noticed him the day of - and he was able to capture everything! His prices were very reasonable when comparing other videographers in the... Read More area. The turn around time was not very long, either! We had both the highlight video & full edited wedding day video in less than a month. I would recommend him without any hesitation! Thanks again Andrew & Danglinn Productions.

AMAZING!

Reviewed on 11/09/2015 Kristy M

I cannot put into words how happy I am with Danglinn Productions. From the very first e-mail, Andrew has been very friendly, accommodating, quick to respond, and very professional. I am so grateful for the work that Andrew captured. As the bride, it is hard to see all the... Read More details and catch everything that is going on, because the whole day goes so fast and it's such a whirlwind, thankfully Andrew captured all of that for us and we are so happy that we can relive the greatest day of our lives over and over! Thank you so much Danglinn Productions! I would recommend you to anyone!!

Fantastic Service!

Reviewed on 10/04/2015

Danglinn Productions and Andrew were simply fantastic. Andrew arrived on time, was extremely professional throughout our special evening and he made us very comfortable while he was working. We weren't sure how a videographer filming us throughout the night would feel but we... Read More were thrilled to have the service after receiving the footage. Andrew captured the best moments of our wedding and the video quality and sound is outstanding. He made us a six minute highlight video so there's a fast and easy way to show family and friends our wedding without having to show the entire hour and a half video. The video was mixed with music that we chose and it mixed perfectly. We received the highlight video in less than five days and the entire footage in less than two weeks. We were very happy to have the product so quickly while keeping the quality top notch. We've already recommended Danglinn Productions to friends who are planning their wedding and we would strongly recommend them to your wedding!

Reviewed on 8/24/2015 Deirdre F

We are so glad we chose Andrew as our videographer on our wedding day. The planning process was smooth and easy. The guests complimented how polite and professional he was and my husband and I didn't even notice he was there. We received our edited Blu Ray quickly after our... Read More wedding and we were impressed by the final outcome. Thank you Andrew for being a part of our special day and making it one we can look back on and share with family.

Don't Get Married without a Video

Reviewed on 7/14/2015

Andrew provided video coverage of our big day and was there at every turn with his camera. But, you never noticed him and you were certainly never distracted by it. In fact, he managed to blend in with the crowd, while still capturing every candid moment up close and personal.... Read More If you are planning to get married, and not use a videographer, don't. Photos are great, but video lives on forever. Watching our wedding on our big TV was priceless. -Dan & Pilar Iampieri Married in Annapolis 6/28/14

Bride

Reviewed on 6/30/2015 Alicia G

I was very pleased with my whole experience with Danglinn productions. Ryan was our videographer and he was AMAZING!! He went above and beyond all day to make sure our day was perfect. He got some amazing shots and our video was amazing. It was delivered to our house only a few... Read More weeks after the wedding. They made our experience great and we were so happy with everything

Valentine's Day Wedding Video

Reviewed on 3/30/2015 Christine M

Andrew did and excellent job. We received many complements on the highligh video!

Fabulous Experience!

Reviewed on 12/02/2014 Alison B

Andrew did an amazing job as a videographer at our wedding. He worked with us from the very beginning and gave us ideas to make our video special. He was always professional and on-time. During the wedding you did not even notice him, he worked very quietly and got great shots,... Read More which is really nice especially during intimate moments in the ceremony. He also has a really nice creative eye and worked well with our photographer. We received our video when we got home from our honeymoon 2 weeks later, which was so nice to watch with our families as soon as we got back! I would highly recommend Andrew as a videographer. He was an amazing value and did a great job. Our video will be one we treasure forever!

LOVE my wedding video!

Reviewed on 11/20/2014 Elizabeth G

I would highly recommend Danglinn Productions for your wedding videography needs! Andrew was extremely professional and very responsive to all of my emails and telephone calls. He was able to accommodate all of my requests to provide exactly what I was hoping for in our wedding... Read More video! The actual videographers were Ryan Deal and his wife, Amber, both of which were extremely friendly and professional. They arrived early, stayed late, and were there to capture every single wedding detail that I could've hoped for. They had never shot video at the Naval Academy before, but still captured every important detail and feature of the Chapel like they had filmed there a million times. I didn't even realize they were there half the time so it was a huge treat to watch the video and see all of the amazing details and moments they caught on tape. Andrew Linn did the editing and produced the actual wedding video and highlight clip. His work was absolutely impeccable!! He included all of the important moments and events with perfect transitions between everything. They also included guest interviews at the end of the video. I had absolutely no idea and we LOVED that special touch!!! I couldn't be more pleased with the final product and am so happy to be able to watch the videos and relive the best day of my life forever!!

Absolutely Fantastic!

Reviewed on 9/19/2014 Angelisse H

Andrew was such a pleasure to work with and our video is phenomenal! He captured the true essence and intimacy of our wedding including the smallest details. Everyone who has viewed the video has nothing but glaring remarks about how wonderful it is. We are more than satisfied... Read More and hope to utilize Andrew in the future for more events. Thank you for capturing one of the most important days of our lives in the most creative and thoughtful way possible! We appreciate you!

Danglinn Productions

Reviewed on 8/24/2014

Andrew Linn and his team are the best. Andrew was very professional with the way he handled business. He was courteous and helped made everything videography wise easy... He was friendly with everyone.. After sending me the final copy of the bluray, I asked him to re-edit the... Read More video and he did without complaining and sent me another copy of the re-edited version. He is very down to earth and pays attention to details. I will recommend him to anyone. I can watch my wedding video over and over without getting tired. Pictures are high def. at a reasonable cost. Thanks Danglinn Productions, Thanks Andrew keep up the good work..God bless.

Couldn't have asked for more!

Reviewed on 8/07/2014

I will start off be saying I was extremely apprehensive about booking a videographer. We had already spent so much money on photographers and I wasn't sure I 'needed' a video. Andrew was super responsive, organized, and professional from the very first email and any other bride... Read More will tell you.. Having a vendor who will answer you in a timely manner is priceless! He called me the week before the wedding to check in and confirm all the details. On the wedding day, Andrew came early and followed all of my notes and requests. We got our video less than a week after the wedding and as soon as I saw the opening scenes, my husband and I were both overwhelmed by how glad we were to have this footage. Andrew used all the music I requested, edited it beautifully, and really did such a wonderful job of condensing our very long day into the video. The wedding day goes by so quickly it seems like a blur; I cannot thank Andrew enough for capturing all of the important moments of the day and to be able to watch them whenever we want! And I will note, he was able to give us wonderful footage without being obtrusive in any way. We literally forgot he was there. Overall, I can't reccommend him more!

Excellent videographer!

Reviewed on 5/22/2014 Ari A

Andrew and his team provided excellent service and really went out of their way to make videography a super-easy, pleasant, fun part of our wedding planning and wedding. We LOVED the results of his editing, and we felt that we really got great value as well. Couldn't recommend... Read More Andrew more.