Is this your business? claim it now

Dani Stephenson Photography

(3)

Warrens, WI

Dani Stephenson Photography

Specialty

Photojournalism

9675 crescent rd, Warrens, WI

Need a Photographer? You want Dani!

Reviewed on 3/30/2015 Jennifer C

If you're still looking for a wedding, engagement, or outdoor event photographer, you want it to be Dani. She did our engagement and wedding photos, and I could not be happier with the result. She captured so many beautiful candids, the editing was extremely well-done, and she made us feel like rockstars throughout the entire process. We booked with Dani about 14 months before our wedding, and she sent regular check ins, was very up-front about her style, costs, and what to expect-zero surprises. In addition to our pictures, I'm consistently impressed with Dani's blog and her sessions. She has a very distinct style of capturing candid moments that feel very natural and soft. We loved working with her and would recommend her time and time again.

Amazing Photographer

Reviewed on 8/15/2014 Teresa D

Dani is an amazing photographer. She takes the time to get to know you on a personal level and captures beautiful shots you didn't even know you wanted. She is great at using natural light and beauty to create amazing, memorable photographs.

Carefree Photos

Reviewed on 7/07/2013 Brittany H

Working with Dani and her crew was delightful. They made my husband and I feel so relaxed and comfortable in front of the camera. We chose Dani because her style is very relaxed and not overly "posey". She did a great job of capturing real moments and now we have amazing pictures to always look back on. Also, her service was very prompt and we received our photos within 3 weeks after our wedding!

Send Email