Dani Stephenson Photography

Dani Stephenson Photography

$1,000-$1,999, $2,000-$2,999

9675 crescent rd, Warrens, WI

Reviewed on 10/27/2015 Catie B

Loved Dani! She did both my wedding and engagement photos. I haven't seen my wedding photos yet but I know they will be great! As for my engagement photos it was so hard to narrow down to one or two photos for my save the dates so I used them for my Christmas card photos as... Read More well. It was a good problem to have! She was very quick to respond to all my questions and very helpful in some questions I had on venues she had previous bride's use before. She also made things less stressful for me in the planning stages and worked with me to set up a payment plan that worked for us both! Dani is great!

Reviewed on 9/28/2015 Ashton S

Dani is amazing! Her photos capture all of the special moments that happened at our wedding. She was able to capture our wedding day perfectly, I could not be more in love with our wedding photos!

Reviewed on 8/23/2015 Kristy J

Rating Dani a 5 doesn't do her justice....she is so far above that. She was such an integral part of our day. We'll never forget it, and couldn't have done it without her. It was raining like crazy and Dani's calming presence made it more than okay. I would recommend her to... Read More anyone, hands down! She was absolutely amazing!!!!

Need a Photographer? You want Dani!

Reviewed on 3/30/2015 Jennifer C

If you're still looking for a wedding, engagement, or outdoor event photographer, you want it to be Dani. She did our engagement and wedding photos, and I could not be happier with the result. She captured so many beautiful candids, the editing was extremely well-done, and she... Read More made us feel like rockstars throughout the entire process. We booked with Dani about 14 months before our wedding, and she sent regular check ins, was very up-front about her style, costs, and what to expect-zero surprises. In addition to our pictures, I'm consistently impressed with Dani's blog and her sessions. She has a very distinct style of capturing candid moments that feel very natural and soft. We loved working with her and would recommend her time and time again.

Amazing Photographer

Reviewed on 8/15/2014 Teresa D

Dani is an amazing photographer. She takes the time to get to know you on a personal level and captures beautiful shots you didn't even know you wanted. She is great at using natural light and beauty to create amazing, memorable photographs.

Carefree Photos

Reviewed on 7/07/2013 Brittany H

Working with Dani and her crew was delightful. They made my husband and I feel so relaxed and comfortable in front of the camera. We chose Dani because her style is very relaxed and not overly "posey". She did a great job of capturing real moments and now we have amazing... Read More pictures to always look back on. Also, her service was very prompt and we received our photos within 3 weeks after our wedding!