May These Moments Never Fade

Your story deserves to be told with a heartfelt attention to detail - beyond just closeup photos of decor and flattering portraits, but with breathtaking glimpses into feelings and memories you never want to forget. My work with couples is built on my love for family and friends, and an understanding that this level of storytelling is something that I would hope for them all to have one day. Your relationships are unique, and your experience and images deserve to be special and not in any way 'off the rack'. My approach to wedding storytelling is for those who like to laugh loudly and love with purpose, and who appreciate the value of fine art photography in holding those moments close. If that is something you are hoping for, I would love to get to know you!

Artistic, Documentary, Dramatic, Lifestyle, Modern, Vintage

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Digital Files, Film Photography, Online Proofing, Photo, Printed Enlargements, Printed Proofs, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Wedding Albums

Houston // West Coast // Worldwide (281) 734-4223

Reviewed on 8/03/2016 Marley S

Booking with Daniel was hands down the easiest and BEST decision we made during this whole wedding process. I am a bride on a budget, and he worked with that budget with no questions, went into my chaotic timeline like a champ and had a blast with us! So with that said, I’d... Read More first like to say he is so FUN to work with! He makes you feel relaxed, helps you with poses without you looking incredibly cheesy or awkward, he manages to capture who YOU really are! (My husband, bridesmaids and groomsmen LOVED him)He’s a story teller. When we got our pictures back, I am not kidding when I said my jaw dropped and was flooded with every good emotion. Every time we look back at the photos, it feels like were reliving the day all over again! And that is EXACTLY what you want from your photos, isn’t it?! He’s so sneaky too, like I mentioned above he captures who you are, during ceremony and reception, I almost forgot he was there, but managed to capture our every move, during the sweet moments, and the quite hilarious ones. By looking at the series of photos, you would have thought we hired at least two-three photographer with how many great shots we got back! And not only were they great candid moments, the quality of photos were perfection. My venue was very dark, so I was a little skeptical how well they could have turned out, but I am not kidding when I say we received perfection back. I feel like I am rambling on at this point, but I really could gush all day about Daniel and his work. THANK YOU for creating memories that will last a lifetime. We are so grateful for all you did for us!

Reviewed on 1/08/2018 Katherine H

Daniel was amazing from start to finish. He met with us one one on one and truly got to know our personalities and what we envisioned for our engagement, wedding and newly wed photos. Normally I would feel a little awkward having someone take so many photos of me but Daniel... Read More warmed us up for our engagement shoot, and it was a blast! He knows how to make you feel comfortable and relaxed which I think is one reason why the pictures are so awesome! My husband and I had a destination wedding which came with many stresses but having Daniel as our photographer put me as ease because I knew no matter what he would be able to capture the love and joy shared by us, our family and friends. When I first viewed my wedding photos I literally had tears of joy! He captured every special moment and I will treasure these memories for the rest of my life.

Amazing photographer!

Reviewed on 9/13/2015 Melissa D

Daniel was lovely to work with! The engagement and wedding photos are absolutely stunning. Daniel was professional and absolutely wonderful to work with. I would recommend him to every other bride! The package we ordered from him included a photobook for the reception and... Read More a copy of all edited images.

Daniel Colvin

I thrive on stories - experiencing them, creating them, discovering them in the little things and sharing them with the world...the kind of stories where you lose yourself in a journey of emotions and memories and don't even realize or mind that hours are passing. In search of ways to express that, I decided to pick up my first camera over twelve years ago, and it has become a love that I'll never let go. Since then I've documented stories in over 40 countries with over 200 couples, and am proud to be published in nationally distributed magazines, newspapers and billboards across the world.