Danielle B. Makeup Artistry

Danielle B. Makeup Artistry's primary goal is to bring your wedding day vision to life. Pictures say a thousand words, so let us worry about making sure your makeup shines through and tells your fairtytale. Your wedding day is something you'll look back on for years to come and it is our goal to make sure you look as amazing as you felt that day in all of your photos. Visit our website today to schedule your trial!

Beauty Group Bookings, Hair + Makeup Trials Available, Makeup, Makeup Artists, On-Site Hair + Makeup, Beauty

Vallejo, CA Bay Area, CA (707) 334-1089
WEBSITE INSTAGRAM

No reviews yet!
Be the first to help out other couples by sharing your thoughts.

Danielle Bernardo

Hello, I'm Danielle! I am a professional Makeup Artist with 10 years of experience. I have been a bride myself so trust me when I say, "I know what you're going through!" I am a military (Marine) wife with 2 beautiful boys! A 5 year old and a 6 month old. I have experience in various types of makeup; photography/film, runway, retail, artist training and development, special event and OF COURSE, Bridal. I look forward to working with you and being a part of your special day! Call to schedule your appointment today!