Every Detail. Every Emotion.

Our style is bright, vivid, beautiful and romantic. Being a wedding photographer is an art. It's the key balance between knowing when to be invisible, and when to step in to get things done. Our shoots are fun! We love to laugh with our couples, and hear their love stories. We want you to be comfortable and relaxed with us. Your beautiful love and personalities will show through in your images. There is no day more special than YOUR wedding day. Your wedding day is SO important to us. We preserve the emotions from your big day for a lifetime. It is our job to ensure that when you open your wedding album in 40 years, that you feel like it was just yesterday.

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Dramatic, Lifestyle, Modern

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Online Proofing, Digital Files, Printed Enlargements, Wedding Albums, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing

Reviewed on 4/04/2017 Kelly L

Danielle is "The One"! I knew when my fiance (now husband) and I met with her for the first time to discuss our wedding photography that I would love working with her. We LOVED our wedding photos! Danielle and her husband (photographer team) went out of their way to prepare... Read More for our big day. She met with me at our venue a few months ahead of time to do a walk through, helped us pick a special second location for our couple portraits, and even emailed us tips on how to make choices throughout our wedding planning that would ensure that our pictures would turn out awesome. She is a brave and adventurous photographer, willing to be very creative and taking every extra effort in order to get the shots that really wow. She was extremely quick in setting up our gallery for us after the wedding (less than a month!) and she was able to work within our budget. She even graciously came and took photos at our rehearsal as a trial run for the big day! She made us feel so special and relaxed and we had full confidence in her ability to capture all our favorite moments of the day....which she delivered in spades!

2017-04-12T06:54:38 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the beautiful words! You guys are awesome!

Reviewed on 9/21/2016

I will start out by saying that I am VERY BLESSED to have found Danielle Photography! Media and wedding apps can create a great resource for wedding plans. That is how I was able to find someone so great! Danielle is very passionate about her work, and she will go above and... Read More beyond to help make the experience wonderful. My fiance and I just recently got our engagement pictures taken at Hocking Hills. It was fun to get to know Danielle and learn a little bit about her family, while she also learned a lot about us. I admire that a lot because photos are an important part of a wedding. She creates a great atmosphere for the couple, and it is a fun experience! Her work is amazing and I can't wait to see the other work she will do for our big day! Danielle Cassidy Photography is great! I highly recommend her because of her AMAZING work and compassionate heart to those she photographs.

2016-09-21T19:04:43 Response from the vendor

You guys are the sweetest!! :) I know I made you guys "stand on the edge" of your comfort zone (literally and figuratively, haha) but I'm so happy to be part of your journey and I can't wait for the wedding!

Reviewed on 9/21/2016 Darshika K

First, I must say that I love all of Danielle's work but my favorite by far is our engagement pictures ;) I'm not the most photogenic and Ron towering over me at 6' 4", taking pictures together is always a struggle. Danielle was so great with us, worked within our comfort and... Read More patiently coached us to deliver some truly beautiful pictures. She captured our personalities as a couple and I LOVE the end results. Will definitely recommend her for your special day!

2016-09-21T19:02:36 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the beautiful review! I'm so excited to do family pictures for you two and your handsome addition! :)

Reviewed on 9/18/2017

Danielle and her husband Zach recently shot our wedding and let me tell ya, BEST PHOTOGRAPHERS EVER. Danielle made us laugh and have a wonderful time, which made the photos extremely authentic and the memories even better! She even traveled quite a distance to our venue from her... Read More location. If you want amazing photos that you will be able to cherish for a lifetime, Danielle is the perfect choice.

Reviewed on 8/12/2017

My husband and I are so happy we chose Danielle Cassidy Photography to photograph our summer wedding! She was very accommodating, as we had a very small ceremony and needed her for less time than her usual wedding. She was also receptive to my requests but wasn't afraid to make... Read More her own suggestions to make sure the pictures turned out great! It was also nice of her to bring her husband so she was able to get photos of both of us getting ready. Although we only had her for 3 hours we ended up with a ton of great pictures and she had them back to us in less than 2 weeks. I have gotten so many compliments already! Again, I am so glad we chose to work with Danielle and so happy I have these pictures to remember our day forever.

Reviewed on 7/20/2017 Sabrina C

Danielle did such a great job with our wedding. She is so easy to work with and will go out of her way to make your day special. Thanks Danielle for a great day!

Reviewed on 6/24/2017 Chelsea M

Danielle was absolutely the right choice for our wedding day. As a designer and someone who works in the wedding industry I can tell you there is no better way to spend your money than on a fantastic photographer. Danielle is the perfect mixture of professional and personable... Read More (even my hard-to-please husband enjoyed working with her!), and she has a talent for capturing real, beautiful moments. Every single photo - over 800 of them! - from our engagement shoot and wedding day looked like they could have come straight out of a bridal magazine, and I truly did feel like a princess looking through all our photos when we met with her after our wedding to create our album. Her work will be cherished and displayed in our home for years to come, and I will definitely be recommending her to everyone we know!

Reviewed on 5/12/2017 Heidi H

Danielle and her husband Zach took pictures before and during our small wedding in downtown Columbus. They did an amazing job - we ended up with the most beautiful pictures. My husband is a reluctant subject, but somehow, Danielle was able to capture him looking very handsome... Read More (biased reviewer of his good looks, I know). I was / am going through chemotherapy, so I was really worried that I would look awful or that the cancer would be the focus of every photo....but every shot is simply beautiful, and I think the love shines through every image. Danielle is wonderfully talented, and an absolute lovely person. I'd recommend her to anyone getting married! She made the process so easy - meeting us in our local park and then taking us to the Scioto Mile - where we got beautiful Columbus skyline photos. We have received so many compliments on our photos, and everyone asks "Who took your photos!?" I wish I could give them a 100 / 5 stars =). Simply put, they are THE BEST!

Reviewed on 1/03/2017 Sydney F

Danielle did an excellent job. She was able to capture some wonderful moments at our wedding and offers a great package for a price that was well within my modest budget.

2017-01-04T08:41:04 Response from the vendor

Awe, thank you so much for the nice review Sydney! Happy New Year!

Reviewed on 9/28/2016 Beth D

Danielle is such a talented photographer. She took my daughter's engagement photos and did such an awesome job! They were so unique and beautiful. She has an eye for great shots. I was so very happy with her work, and can't wait for her to shoot my daughter's wedding in June! I... Read More highly recommend her capturing your special memories!

Reviewed on 9/21/2016 Tyler C

Danielle really did a great job in getting to know us and making our experience personable. Getting engagement pictures is a once in a lifetime experience and she got some great pictures to capture these memories. The pictures are very professional and they look amazing! I... Read More can't wait to see what our wedding pictures will look like this coming summer!

2016-09-21T19:00:56 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the review! You guys are an amazing couple, and it was so good to spend time with you learning your love story! I can't wait for the wedding!

Danielle Cassidy

I grew up in the Central Ohio area. I have been married for almost 9 years, and we have 3 beautiful children. My journey into photography started when my husband surprised me with a camera the first year we were married. The hobby grew into a passion, and I ended up getting a degree in Digital Photography. My favorite part about my job as your wedding photographer, is being included in the excitement of your day, and learning about your love story. I want my images to take you back to the most important day of your life.