Professional makeup services at affordable pricing

My passion is bridal and special occasion makeup. My expertise is in airbrush makeup, brow artistry, skincare and mobile organic spray tan services. I'm extremely passionate and detail oriented in my work. My goal is to make my clients feel completely at ease, and look beautiful! I feel it is important to achieve my clients vision and go above and beyond their expectations! Available for travel in New York and New Jersey.

Beauty Group Bookings, Hair + Makeup Trials Available, Airbrushed Makeup, Makeup, Makeup Artists, On-Site Hair + Makeup, Spray Tan, Beauty

New York , NJ (845) 863-9888

Reviewed on 2/12/2018 Nicole T

Danielle did an amazing job on my makeup for my wedding day. It looked flawless!

Reviewed on 11/01/2017 Sarah C

Can't say enough good things about Danielle! My husband and I eloped, and did so rather spontaneously. I found Danielle only two short weeks before the wedding. Needless to say I was freaking out a bit as it was so close, but she reassured me on everything; was quick to respond,... Read More flexible with her timing, thorough with questions, etc. The most important part though, the make up she did was beautiful. We were going for a natural but polished look and she nailed it. I felt gorgeous but also like myself. I would highly recommend her, in fact, am working with her again for our post-elopement wedding celebration!

Reviewed on 10/23/2017 Catherine B

Danielle is an artist! She has amazing talent and will make you look your best. She is wonderful to work with. A true professional. I highly recommend her!

Reviewed on 10/13/2017 Shannon R

Danielle did my makeup for an event at work and blew me away! She is highly professional and so talented. From classic every day looks to bold dramatic looks Danielle did it all and made everyone look absolutely incredible. She is very attentive and extremely passionate about... Read More making her clients look and feel their very best. Not only is Danielle incredibly talented but she's also a gem. Truly such a sweetheart!

Reviewed on 10/05/2017 Stephanie D

Danielle is truly a gem and master of her trade! She really takes the time to understand her client's needs and makes them look and feel great! In addition to being a great artist, she is very warm and puts her clients at ease. I would highly recommend Danielle for all of your... Read More special occasions! :)

Reviewed on 10/04/2017 Jacqueline D

Danielle is absolutely talented at her craft. If you're looking for a beautifully classic, unforgettable look for your wedding day, or any other occasion, Danielle is the make up artist you're seeking. She is unquestionably professional and her attention to detail is nothing... Read More short of perfection. I highly recommend Danielle for your special celebration.

Reviewed on 8/09/2017 Christina R

Danielle did my makeup for my wedding and I habe been raving about her ever since. She is absolutely the most talented make up artist I habe ever seen. She has so detail oriented and really makes sure she makes you look perfect. I am very picky and for me to say she is... Read More incredible means alot because I often find fault in everything. She is truly gifted and amazing!

Reviewed on 7/21/2017 Sarah C

Danielle surpassed ALL of my expectations. She did my makeup for my wedding and 5 of my bridesmaids. She was on time, had positive energy, and jumped right in! I explained my vision for my makeup and she had no problem working with my requests. Also, she recommended certain... Read More tricks/colors that would compliment my eyes and I loved it! I trusted her and would hire her again whenever I need full face application. All of my bridesmaids loved their makeup and couldn't believe how fast/effficient she was! Bottom line: hire danielle, trust her vision, and feel confident knowing she knows her sh*t!

Reviewed on 7/18/2017 Lauren S

I had Danielle do my make-up when I was a bridesmaid and I've never felt so beautiful. She's extremely sweet and made me feel very comfortable. I wish I could have her do my make-up everyday! Her technique is flawless and the products she uses are amazing. I'm so happy I was... Read More introduced to her and I highly recommend her to anyone.

Reviewed on 7/16/2017 Jessica P

Danielle is a true talented makeup artist! She has done my makeup on numerous occasions and I'm always left feeling like a star! She's sweet, she listens to what you want, and makes sure she leaves you looking gorgeous. She's very passionate about her work. I highly recommend... Read More anyone to do their makeup with her! You won't regret it!

Reviewed on 7/15/2017 Dana V

Danielle is such a sweetheart and super talented! I attended a beautiful wedding and my friend recommended that I hire Danielle to do my makeup. She not only brought my vision to life and gave me exactly what I wanted but she was super knowledgeable about skincare as she is an... Read More Aesthetician. I left with new tips and tricks, she has now gained a new loyal client!

Danielle Dvash

Hello! My name is Danielle Dvash and I'm a Makeup Artist and Licensed Esthetician in New York and New Jersey. I have ten years of experience in makeup and eight years of experience in the the skincare industry. I'm new to this site and my reviews are posting from previous freelance work I have done over the years. My true passion is bridal makeup, I specialize in Airbrush makeup which is waterproof, tear proof, transfer proof and long lasting! I use top makeup and skincare brands to ensure your makeup comes out looking flawless!