DaNina Nicole Makeup Artistry LLC

Servicing Atlanta,surrounding areas and National travel

DaNina Nicole Makeup Artistry

DaNina Nicole Makeup Artistry, is based in Atlanta and specializes in on-location airbrush makeup, tattoo, leg and body cover -up services and hairstyling for weddings. Delivering beauty and glamour to a Bride on her wedding day is one of the most rewarding things. We will ensure that every Brides makeup and hair styling experience is organized, relaxed, fun, and seamless every time. Always ensuring that everyone in the wedding party is nothing short of perfection. We are capable of taking care of both small and large bridal parties. We travel to you for both the Trial and Wedding Day. Let us make you look and feel beautiful for that special moment in your life! Please contact us today to book your appointment . "You're Beautiful, We Just Enhance It."

Cf805d40 a376 487a b64d 0a02ca20f736~rs 100

Servicing Atlanta,surrounding areas and National travel (678) 230-1292

Reviewed on 8/23/2017 Jenilee D

DaNina did my make up for my wedding on June 4, 2017. Even from the beginning she was amazing! I had actually hired another make up artist before I found DaNina, but long story short, the other lady fell through last minute, and I was left 2 months out from my big day with out a... Read More make up artist. O_O Needless to say, I was a panicked bride. I found DaNina on yelp - she had great reviews on all of the wedding sites as well. I sent a pricing inquiry on her website, after looking at her work, I was really impressed at how diverse her portfolio was! There were brides of all different cultures, and every single one of them was so BEAUTIFUL! She responded within 24 hours of my inquiry, which is really important for a time pressed bride... Before I knew it, we scheduled a trial run. She was very flexible with my time. My schedule can get a little crazy, but she worked with me. We had the trail at my house. She showed up early, and (as usual) I was late... to my own house.. lol. But she was super nice about it! She came prepared with all of make up that you can ever need, her own light, and this comfy make up chair as well. I opted for air brushed foundation, a smoky eye and a burgundy lip that matched my bridal shoes :) I had a few pictures of what I wanted, and she sure did execute! She did an amazing job! I loved everything about the look that she created for me! I also wanted an up-do, and she had her hair stylist Sonya Rivera come in for that. Sonya did an amazing job with my up-do and waterfall braid. Both of these ladies are as sweet as pie, and you can definitely sense the camaraderie between them. I'm not really a girly-girl, so I was honestly kind of dreading getting my make up done, It was not nearly as awkward as I thought it was going to be! They are both so warm and kind, and they have a way of just making you feel comfortable. DaNina created a schedule with all of my bridesmaids/mom that were getting serviced. She sent it to me a couple days before the actual day so we knew what to expect. The morning of my wedding was ABSOLUTELY bananas. We were running behind schedule, but DaNina & Sonya kept their composure (way better than I did) and did their thing. Everyone was so happy with their hair and make up! I was getting compliments from everyone about beautiful I looked, and for once, I actually felt like it! I was a beautiful bride thanks to both of these ladies! The best thing was how long it lasted! My make up stayed in place ALL night, which is really impressive because I sweat PROFUSELY. It's like someone turns a faucet on when I sweat. (Seriously, my Husband had to keep a tissue in his pocket, and was sweet enough to dab me when we were at the alter! Hilarious, but also necessary as I was sweating bullets!). I am SO happy that the other makeup artist fell through. I couldn't have asked for a better experience, or a better make up and hair artist! Thanks to you both for everything!!

Reviewed on 7/29/2017 Gillian S

DaNina was amazing! She made me feel so beautiful on my big day! I had a horrible experience with a makeup trial from another makeup artist that turned me into someone else haha. When she came to do my trial I showed the pictures from the bad experience and she assured me that... Read More she was going to take care of me. After my trial with her I was so excited I just snapped selfie after selfie! On the day of her and her assistant we're seriously on top of it! They did make up on my five bridesmaids, my mother, my mother in law, my make up and then still were able to fit in my sister and flower girl. All of my bridesmaids loved their looks! We ALL SLAYED thanks to DaNina. I'm so thankful I found her! I will definitely be using her again when I need my makeup done and will highly recommend her to any and everyone seeking her service! She's so down to earth and so easy to talk to! I had an anxiety attack in the middle of her working on me she remained so calm and gave me time for it to passed and then continued on as if it hadn't even just happened, that really means so much to me because most people freak out when I have them. Thank you again DaNina for making me look so gorgeous on my big day my hubby could not stop staring and telling me how beautiful I looked Sincerely, Mrs Ramirez

2017-07-30T22:34:11 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much Gillian! I got emotional reading your beautiful review. It was my pleasure. It was so nice meeting you and your family and friends. I look forward to working with you again. I can't wait to see pictures you looked stunning!

Reviewed on 6/09/2017 Eryn S

As someone who is picky about makeup and cosmetics, I was very selective about who I would use to do the makeup for my wedding.... and Danina totally rocked it! From the very beginning, she was professional, punctual, and made sure to stay in touch with me from my trial all the... Read More way till my wedding day. I never had to worry if she was going to show up, or check her messages, because she stayed on top of emailing me a schedule for the day a week in advance! As far as the actual service goes, I had some bridesmaids who were nervous about wearing lashes, but Danina made them comfortable and converted them into lash-lovers!!! She works quickly but efficiently to get the bridesmaids ready in 30 min each, which I greatly appreciated. I would recommend her to any bride! :)

Reviewed on 1/18/2018 Amanda E

DaNina is awesome and so talented! I loved my makeup and she will give you whatever look you are going for! My hair and makeup lasted all night. I used DaNina for my makeup and Sonya for my hair. They are both so professional and caring. I cannot image my wedding day without... Read More them. My wedding was in December on the weekend that it snowed so much. DaNina and Sonya were so thoughtful and proactive that they stayed in a hotel near my venue just to make sure they arrived on time in case the roads were icy. They are so dedicated and kind. I would highly recommend them both!

Reviewed on 1/15/2018 Genevieve M

DaNina provided the best service and made me feel beautiful on my wedding day. She was able to give me the exact look I was going for, showed up on time, and was a total professional. I am so grateful for her and wouldn't recommend anyone else for the job! Thank you DaNina!!!

Reviewed on 1/04/2018 Jessica S

DaNina is amazing and so talented at what she does! I am very selective at how my makeup is done and she did it perfectly. DaNina and her team did myself, my mom, mother-in-law and 9 of my bridesmaids makeup for my big day on October 7th, 2017. She made everyone look stunning! I... Read More was nervous about the time and staying on schedule that day---which she was amazing about this!! DaNina had already made a time schedule weeks in advance to keep everyone on schedule. Also DaNina is very punctual and reliable. She also did my makeup for my rehearsal dinner...she knew what style I liked yet changed it up for the rehearsal dinner so on my wedding day it didn't look the exact same (which I loved). I would highly recommend DaNina to any bride!!! I am so thankful I found her for my wedding day!

Reviewed on 10/27/2017 Anita B

I highly recommend DaNina Nicole Makeup Artistry! From my very first email DaNina was extremely kind and very responsive. I had DaNina and Sonya for my trial which DaNina suggested I do it the same day as our engagement shoot. DaNina and Sonya was able to come to my house super... Read More early morning start. They did my makeup and hair at the same time! I felt like a superstar. I also appreciate how flexible they were - and I loved everything they did. For the wedding, DaNina and Sonya both came out to our hotel and were able to fly threw the schedule that they made including 7 bridesmaids, two moms and myself and had time for touch ups right before photos. Everyone LOVED their hair and makeup. Thank you! You guys are the best.

Reviewed on 9/11/2017 Liz M

DaNina was such a pleasure to work with for my wedding. She was extremely professional, organized, and made my whole bridal party look amazing. She did my makeup, my mom’s, mother-in-law, and 5 bridesmaids. The schedule she made was a big help to make sure everything ran... Read More smoothly. DaNina will be doing the makeup at my best friend’s upcoming wedding and I can’t wait. I would highly recommend her for anyone who wants to look beautiful on their wedding day.

Reviewed on 9/01/2017 Kelly K

Danina did all of the makeup for my August 12th, 2017 wedding and I could not be more thrilled! Everybody looked so beautiful, and I felt amazing. We had some very particular members of the bridal party, and she handled everything in stride and made a point to make everybody... Read More feel great. I had so many people compliment me, and at least 5 people asked my wedding planner who did my makeup. I look back at photos and am just so thrilled with how everything turned out - I couldn't be more thankful for her!

Reviewed on 8/27/2017 Maxine W

Thank you Danina and Sonya for making my nieces day memorable! Sonya did a gorgeous updo with a braid, and the makeup by Danina was so soft and pretty, and not overdone. Thank you both for working with me with organizing this special day for my niece Cindy and her... Read More bridesmaids. I appreciate your prompt responses via email ( I know I could get a little carried away overthinking) LOL! Thank you! The wedding day schedule was perfect, and helped everything run smoothly. I would absolutely recommend Sonya and Danina! True professionals!

Reviewed on 7/05/2017 Karen L

Danina was a great choice. We wanted an experienced professional at a reasonable price, who was available to come to our hotel. We found her on the Knot, and her recommendations were excellent. She worked closely with us (MOB, bride, attendant) and gave us the look we wanted.... Read More She was responsible, caring, prompt, and very artistic without being at all heavy handed. Her role in helping the wedding day go smoothly was significant. Recommend her highly.

Reviewed on 6/15/2017 Rachel L

DaNina was a pleasure to work with throughout the entire wedding process. She was always easy to communicate with and was extremely efficient on the big day. Star Carter, the hairstylist she partnered with, was amazing as well! Both of them were so nice and listened to what... Read More everyone wanted. I had a rather large party with my mom and 7 bridesmaids, and they had to travel to a second location for my mother-in-law. DaNina and Star worked quickly without sacrificing quality or making anyone feel rushed. I would highly recommend both of these talented women to anyone who is looking for a great hair and makeup artist for their wedding day.

Reviewed on 6/13/2017 LaTasha M

Danina was AMAZING! I was a bridesmaid in a wedding in Houston this past weekend and she was the MUA for all of us. She paid attention to every detail down to the fact that the wedding would be outside and air brush make up would be better than traditional make up for a... Read More lasting effect against the Texas heat. My make up was flawless! I boarded a plane right after the wedding and was unable to wash my face until more than 24 hours later and it still look just as picture perfect. I would absolutely love to work with Danina again. My biggest regret, is that she didn't do my make up for my own wedding.

Reviewed on 5/15/2017 Caroline T

Great makeup! I did a trial run with her and it was absolutely gorgeous. So much I had her makeup on during my engagement photos. She was very prompt and also had venmo. So no having to send checks out if you don't want to. Thanks again for the great makeup on our special... Read More day!

2017-05-15T21:51:20 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much Caroline for your business. It was such a pleasure working with you and your family for your BIG day. You made a STUNNING bride!

Reviewed on 5/08/2017 Heather H

DaNina was prompt, expedious, SUPER talented and so much fun to work with! My makeup lasted through all the tears, cake, drinks, and dancing! I also had my hair done by one of DaNina's hairstylists, Theri, who was amazingly gifted and incredibly kind! I recommend DaNina to any... Read More and everyone!

Reviewed on 5/04/2017 Amy D

I can't thank DaNina and her partner Sonya enough. They were so sweet, talented, amazing, easy to work with, punctual....just everything. For my wedding I found the perfect dress then these lovely ladies just put the icing on the cake! I never knew I could look not just... Read More beautiful, but myself, and unique!!! Can't wait to use you two again!

2017-05-04T23:44:25 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your business. Thank you for your kind words. It was such a pleasure working, You made a gorgeous bride! We look forward to working with you in the future. We really appreciate your business.

Reviewed on 3/01/2017 Theresa S

Danina is prompt, responsive, and professional. After my trial, she gave me advice to improve my skin and listened to my concerns and feedback. Danina and my hair stylist, Sonya, more than delivered on my wedding day. I LOVED my hair and makeup and I loved the way I looked in... Read More pictures. Working with Danina and Sonya was a joy.

2017-05-04T23:47:55 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your business. It was such a pleasure working with you. We look forward to working with you in the future.

Reviewed on 11/02/2016 Mackenzie G

DaNina is the BOMB! She is so talented and made me, my bridesmaids, mother and mother in law look gorgeous on my wedding day! Some chose airbrush and some chose traditional- they all looked stunning. She is great at listening to what people want and giving them the... Read More "natural-glam look" as I like to call it! On top of being very talented, DaNina is also ORGANIZED, which is such a relief to a bride that has about 5040634 other things to do. She was great about communicating, always on time, and made sure we stuck to schedule on the wedding day. I cannot recommend her enough to help make your day special!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Lacy S

DaNina is amazing! She arrived on time and made everyone look beautiful! It was so calm getting ready because we were running on time and everyones make up was coming out great! I received so many compliments on my make up. She is so fun and easy to work with. I can't stop... Read More looking at my wedding photos! Thank you!!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Sia K

Where do I even begin?! DaNina and her team were amazing! I had a large bridal party and they handled everyone with ease. All of my girls were happy with their hair and makeup. DaNina and Sonya went above and beyond for my hair and makeup. I thought I was driving her crazy after... Read More 2 make trials and on the day of my wedding I still did not know what I wanted. I just let DaNina do her thing without even saying anything and she blew me away! I received so many complements on my hair and makeup and was told I looked like a model all day long. What great compliments and all thanks to DaNina and Sonya! She is so talented and professional. I am so happy that I hired her and her fabulous team!

Reviewed on 10/28/2016 Amy W

DaNina and Sonya were AMAZING! In addition to being absolutely in love with my makeup and hair, each one of my bridesmaids could not stop talking about how beautiful they looked and felt! As the bride, it was so great to be able to have complete confidence in such an important... Read More vendor. DaNina was on it. I had a very large party (13 people) and she took the time to make a makeup and hair schedule for me and my bridesmaids. I've been in a lot of weddings and I have never received a schedule. It made everything go so smoothly. DaNina and Sonya made us feel so relaxed. I LOVED both my hair and makeup and I am still receiving compliments from friends and family! The best part was that I felt like myself. I wasn't overly made up. I had never had airbrush before, it was so pretty on I loved the fact that I couldn't feel it on my face. It was so natural. In addition, I can't believe how long everything lasted. At one point, I checked my makeup somewhere around 8pm and it still looked amazing. I definitely recommend DaNina and Sonya (oh and the extremely amazing eyelashes!!) for all brides and their bridesmaids! Trust me you will not be disappointed.

2016-12-06T21:52:52 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your business. Thank you for your kind words. It was such a pleasure working with you and your bridesmaids for your BIG day.You made a beautiful bride! I can't wait to see the pictures. I look forward to working with... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/17/2016 Cecelia J

Danina Nicole is hands down the absolute best makeup artist I've EVER worked with. I live in CA so for my big day I actually flew her from GA to CA and put her up for the weekend. She was worth every penny. She enhanced the beauty of my either wedding party, the mothers as... Read More well. From the fairest to the darkest skin tone, we all looked and felt Beautiful. If your looking for the BEST you've found her. Thank you DaNina for help make my Big day incredible.

Reviewed on 10/15/2016 Nusrat H

Danina did my makeup for my wedding day and reception. She's great, has a lovely personality and is very talented! I would highly recommend her.

Reviewed on 10/10/2016 Renny D

I typically hate wearing make up for the fear that it looks unnatural on me. I was skeptical at first but Danina blew me away with her professionalism, attentiveness, promptness and patience. She is a complete natural within her artistry. Most make up artist that I have... Read More encountered don't look the part but her make up was stunning upon her arrival. All parties were completely satisfied with her high energy, warm personality and expertise. She set up prior to time the scheduled time(not late) and cleaned up so well that you didn't even know she was there. Additionally she stayed present throughout that wedding to ensure the wedding party looked their absolute best! We, including the grooms party stayed camera ready. The service with a smile, professionalism and results were OUTSTANDING! I would highly recommend her to family and friends for all events that require beautifying!

Reviewed on 10/03/2016 Jessica K

Danina is unbelievable. Every single one of my bridesmaids were beautiful, whether they used the airbrush or traditional....Danina can do it all! On top of her making my BM beautiful, she gave me the confidence all bride's should have on their wedding day. She made me feel so... Read More beautiful! I cannot say enough good things about her. Her energy throughout the entire day was so calm which helped everyone remain stress free. She is so efficient and talented. I HIGHLY recommend her to everyone, whether it be for wedding makeup or just to make you feel beautiful. Thank you, thank you, Danina!

2016-10-18T16:23:08 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much Jessica! We are so happy you felt and looked beautiful on one of the most important days of your life. You and your bridal party were a blast to work with. Congratulations to you and your Groom.

DaNina Nicole

DaNina Nicole has over 10 years under her belt. She has worked in the Bridal Industry for 5 years. She started making her dreams come true in 2012 when she started DaNina Nicole Makeup Artistry. DaNina is very passionate and caring. She prides herself in giving women the confidence to walk into a room feeling like a million bucks. She believes that a beauty application is only an enhancement and her job is to make the flaws flawless.