Darlene Smith, Creative Hair Artist

Salt Lake City, UT

Hair + Makeup Trials Available, Hair Stylists, Eyelash Extensions, On-Site Hair + Makeup, Beauty

1790 S 1100 E, Salt Lake City, UT (904) 742-1183

Highly recommended!

Reviewed on 6/20/2011 Ashley a

I hired Darlene for my wedding over two years ago and couldn't have been happier with how everything turned out! I was so pleased that I now see her for all of my regular hair appointments too. Our wedding was in St. Augustine, and she had no problem making the drive all the... Read More way down there to the hotel. Even though we didn't do a hair trial ahead of time (which was my fault for procrastinating), I had total faith in her vision and let her have complete control. My hair looked amazing, and I received endless compliments. I actually wore extensions, and Darlene is Jacksonville's hair extension expert. If you want to try them, you must go see her! I promise you won't be disappointed.

Great and Patient Hairstylist

Reviewed on 11/17/2010 Christina L

I actually booked Darlene with Ashley’s (a fellow knottie) recommendation. I loved what she did, not only for my hair, but also for my bridesmaids. She also waited for two hours for the groom’s family to be ready so she could do their hair – Darlene definitely get two thumbs up... Read More just for that.