Dave Miyamoto & Company

Oahu and outer Hawaiian islands

Artistic, Dramatic, Lifestyle, Modern

Getting Engaged, Rehearsals + Parties, Wedding

Destination Weddings, Online Proofing, Digital Files, Wedding Albums, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Photo + Video

Oahu and outer Hawaiian islands (808) 383-5884

Best Wedding Photos

Reviewed on 4/15/2013 Deena B

Absolutely beautiful photos!! Dave was a pleasure to work with, both him and Michelle are so friendly, relaxed, and professional, I would work with them again in a heartbeat. I had amazing engagement photos taken in the Bay Area and people were mortified to find out I was... Read More having someone else photograph the wedding. Dave's photos instantly caught my attention, I loved his combination of traditional, creative, and candid shots. My first call with Michelle I knew they were going to be a good match to my style. I was overjoyed with our wedding pictures and love that they have a different feel than our engagement session. Dave worked with me to set up a timeline that captured getting ready photos thru all the main events. The day of, he just did his thing. He captured so many moments that I had no idea he was observing. He captured every moment, I feel like nothing was missed. The best part was he was able to capture the emotion of the day without being in your face at all. Everything was beautiful and I had the proofs and video before I was back in California!

Dave Miyamoto & Co ROCKS!!

Reviewed on 10/16/2011 Margo I

My only question...who WOULDN'T hire Dave to be their photographer?! Not only is he SUPER talented but he is simply an AMAZING person. From the moment you meet him and experience the warm smile and his Hawaiian vibe...you will immediately relax knowing he and his team will take... Read More fabulous care to photograph your event. Weddings are stressful in and of themselves, but Dave brings a sense of professionalism and fun that is unmatched by any others I have seen. My family and friends RAVED about what a great guy he and his assistant John were. The best part...I didn't always know he was there. He is able to take those intimate photos we all want...without ruining the moment for you and your guests. I would hire him again..in a heartbeat! Oh and his wife Michelle...AWESOME!! Make sure you book Dave..you wont regret it :)

DAVE MIYAMOTO and CO--EXCELLENT

Reviewed on 8/08/2011 Julia W

Dave did a wonderful job of making sure that the whole day was well documented. I am so thrilled with his pictures! AND my digital copies were available a week after the event.

Outstanding photographic service

Reviewed on 6/16/2011 Stanford W

Dave and his team were fantastic and easy to work with. They captured a lot of moments that we missed because we were caught up in the moment. I'm glad we got such a professional team to capture this special event for us. We had Dave do both our engagement photos and wedding... Read More ceremony/reception photos. Would highly recommend Dave and his team. Very easy to work with and accomodating.

Say Cheese!

Reviewed on 9/16/2010 Timari P

Wow! Dave and his staff were great. They took so many pictures. Only wish we had more time with them. Not only was their work superb so was their attitudes. The package we selected came with tons of pictures and they put them all on a disc for you so you can print and order the... Read More ones you liked. My favorite part was Dave kept making us kiss, I love my husband!

Review for Dave Miyamoto & Company

Reviewed on 5/10/2010 Carly M

Dave is so great! He got the most amazing shots -- both posed and candid. And I hardly noticed he was there. Totally not in anyone's face to get photos but still got really wonderful images!