Colorful, Romantic, and Fun!

You CAN have it all – every package includes 10 hours of coverage and ALL of the digital files (2000+ images). Every album package includes a large album for the couple and parent gift albums! :) website: www.davidchampagnephotography.com

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Dramatic, Lifestyle, Modern, Vintage

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Online Proofing, Digital Files, Printed Enlargements, Printed Proofs, Wedding Albums, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing

Bow2010

507 San Pedro Drive, Chesapeake, VA Hampton Roads, Richmond, & Worldwide (858) 254-7365

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 Rebecca S

David brought all my wishes and visions come true and beyond with my engagement and wedding pictures. His pictures are phenomenal. Not only that he is one of the kindest people I've ever met. He is capable of making everyone comfortable and he's funny. After I saw my engagement... Read More photos I knew I needed him for my wedding, which was in NY. David made everything easy on the business side and he was incredibly helpful the day of the wedding and before, creating a schedule for the day. My husband does NOT smile for pictures but David was able to get plenty. My friends and family loved him so much they were talking about him on a first name basis. He also gives you every picture be takes which is awesome, with no watermark. You won't regret having David!

Reviewed on 10/16/2017 Mallory M

David was a crucial part of our wedding day. He made my husband (who is not the most patient with pictures), our wedding party and all of our guests comfortable and captured the love and joy that we all felt. The physical memories that we have from our big day are magnificent.

Reviewed on 10/14/2017

My husband and I have nothing but wonderful things to say about David! He beautifully captured every single moment of our wedding day, even the ones we didn’t know occurred. Not only is he an AMAZING photographer but he was great at making our friends and family feel comfortable... Read More in front of the camera. David is also extremely organized and kept us on track the entire day. As an organized person myself it was a relief to know I had absolutely nothing to worry about. We would recommend David to anyone! We will treasure our photos forever and can’t thank him enough.

Reviewed on 9/29/2017 Christy S

David was AMAZING!!! Not only did he get our photos back to us within just a few weeks we were in awe of the photos! Truly breathtaking photos. He is extremely organized and his timeline ensures that you are able to have plenty of time for photos while still not missing out on... Read More your cocktail hour and reception. I recommend doing a first look, it was so magical and David captured it beautifully! I would recommend David to anyone searching for a photographer. He was worth ever penny!

Reviewed on 9/27/2017 Cory S

Where should we even begin.. David surpassed every expectation. We cannot say enough great things! From the very beginning, we knew David was who we wanted to capture our special day! There was no questioning it. David was the first photographer we met with and we booked right... Read More away. He is the absolute best!! He set up a timeline for the big day and fit in every little detail and photo we wanted. His photography speaks for itself!! We are so amazed at how everything turned out and cannot stop looking at all of our beautiful pictures. Which, by the way, we got back in less than 3 weeks! David, we are so overwhelmingly grateful for the way you captured our special day so that we can relive it over and over again. We hope to work with you again one day! Do yourself a favor and look no further. I promise, you will NOT be disappointed!

Reviewed on 7/06/2017 Emily E

We couldn't be luckier to have had the chance to work with David. He was amazing. Form our first meeting with him, he was very professional and so personable. He really made the decision so easy. He was such a joy to work with throughout the planning process, and he really... Read More nailed our timeline which made the whole day go smoothly. David was so accommodating and flexible about including our dog in some pictures. He made us and the entire bridal party feel so comfortable throughout the whole process. The amount of pictures he took and all the small details he was able to capture for us were incredible. We couldn't be happier with our pictures and he was so quick to get them back to us. He is THE best!!

Reviewed on 6/17/2017 Eloisa G

An absolute pleasure to work with. David provided the most thorough business practices, timely notification and follow-up regarding all correspondence. Simple reminders and flexibility with coordination made the planning process very easy and enjoyable. Photographs were... Read More outstanding! Bride couldn't be happier!

Reviewed on 5/11/2017 Shannon C

I can’t say enough about David Champagne, he was absolutely wonderful! He is a true professional and went above and beyond just taking beautiful pictures. It is hard to stand and smile for hundreds of photos, but he made it easy and fun. He is so knowledgeable, not only in his... Read More field, but in the entire wedding process. He pinned on the boutonnieres, offered to put in and take out my veil, showed me how to carry my dress so it didn’t drag, taught me and my husband how to dip, and more! I can’t imagine anyone else capturing our day as beautifully as David did. I am beyond happy with David and would recommend him over and over again. By far the best wedding vendor I have ever worked with!

Reviewed on 5/01/2017 Scott L

David's work is absolutely second to none. Very easy to work with and flexible. We were amazed at how beautiful the pictures looked and it's a joy to know we will always have them to look at. Thank you for being part of our very big day and capturing all our special moments, you... Read More really made the experience fun and as relaxed as possible.

Reviewed on 4/14/2017 Kara H

I cannot speak highly enough of David, he is hands down the best! He captured our special day in the most beautiful photos, ones I, my husband, and my family/friends will cherish for decades. He photographed gorgeous engagements photos as well. I hope to use David again in the... Read More future and would highly recommend him to all those seeking a photographer. In addition to being a brilliant photographer, David is incredibly organized and put together. He is a great communicator, kept me at ease throughout my wedding planning, and maintained the flow of our wedding day with a custom photo timeline. Thank you David!!

Reviewed on 1/24/2017 Nancy P

Two words: Book David! :) From the very beginning, David was open to my quirky ideas for our engagements photos. It was literally the hottest day of the summer- and he was out there sweating with us and getting awesome pictures!! Fast forward to our wedding in the BLIZZARD of... Read More January 2017! David was more than a photographer- he answered my questions and helped guide me through the crazy day. Due to the weather he even stayed the night before in our hotel to make sure he was there in the morning to get the pictures. The pictures of our wedding are absolutely the best photos I've ever seen! Yes, I'm biased but he was all aboard our ideas to get the photos in the snow. He is a true professional and you will be so glad you have wonderful pictures to look back on-- as they day flies by!

Reviewed on 1/09/2017 Erica L

David was absolutely amazing! Our photos looked beautiful and the bridal party had a blast because he was very entertaining! In the middle of hurricane winds and weather somehow he managed to make all of the photos look flawless and captured the most memorable moments. We loved... Read More working with David and would recommend him to anyone!

Reviewed on 12/18/2016 April A

I am so thankful that we chose David as our wedding photographer. He was very organized from day one and extremely personable. He went above and beyond to get the best shots. He was directive in the best way (when myself or the bridal party didn't know how to pose, he would give... Read More great suggestions. Very thankful for that!). The pictures turned out amazing - we received them a little over a month after the wedding but they were well worth the wait!! Being mindful of how many shoots he has each week, I felt he got our pictures to us very quickly. He deserves every award he's received and more

Reviewed on 10/23/2016 Jessica M

David did a phenomenal job! We had no idea what we were doing when it came to planning the timing of our day but we knew that we wanted a first look, family photos before our outdoor ceremony, and sunset photos. David put together a timeline for the entire day to ensure we got... Read More all the photos we wanted. He was so calm and professional and kept everyone relaxed and happy. You can tell he really cares about your day and wants you to just enjoy it. That happiness really came through in our pictures. We were blown away by the moments and the looks that he was able to capture. Everyone that has seen our photos has been totally stunned by them. For us, the cost was a large portion of our budget but we had zero regrets about the investment from the very beginning. David is detailed oriented, responds to all questions promptly, and really cares that you are happy. Thank you David for really capturing the best in everyone at our wedding!

Reviewed on 9/28/2016 Alicia B

We are so happy we chose David Champagne to be our photographer! He made us feel comfortable while taking our pictures as bride and groom, with our wedding party, and during the wedding ceremony and reception. We LOVED his pictures, they have come out beautifully. He takes... Read More wonderful pictures and has a lot of creativity behind them, as well as excellent attention to detail. He also paid close attention to detail leading up to the wedding. We knew what to expect on the wedding day and felt relieved that we knew what to expect on our wedding day. After the wedding, he was very prompt with giving us access to our pictures! We are so happy we chose David! He is a great photographer and you can tell he truly enjoys what he does!

Reviewed on 9/27/2016 Jeanna G

We absolutely LOVE our wedding and engagement photos, and our family and friends continue to rave about how phenomenal the photos are, too! David truly did an excellent job capturing our big day. He not only takes beautiful pictures... he is also professional, reliable, and... Read More very responsive. He is available and attentive before, during, and even after the big day. And he gets the pictures to you very fast afterwards - I got mine in just 2 weeks! We were very happy with David and he has our highest recommendation!!!!!!

Reviewed on 9/23/2016 Sarah O

David was so amazing to work with. He made me feel so comfortable and was so excited to be part of our big day. He is super organized making that one less thing I had to stress about. Our pictures turned out AMAZING. We took beach pictures and I loved every shot. I felt... Read More beautiful, my husband looked awesome and David made the whole day such a wonderful experience. I will remember that day forever and the pictures he took will remain my most favorite of all time!!

Reviewed on 6/30/2016 Melissa B

David Champagne is hands down one of the most amazing photographers I have ever seen. He is so friendly and so easy to get along with. Trust me, getting along with an event professional may not seem like it's that important, but you are going to be with your photographer on your... Read More wedding day almost as much as you are with your husband. The pictures that David got are some of the most breathtaking things I have ever seen. He is such an extraordinary photographer. If you are contemplating who to book, book David Champagne right now. You will 100% not regret it.

Reviewed on 6/22/2016 Meredith H

David did a fantastic job!!! He was so organized and a pleasure to work with from day one all the way to our big day! It was such a relief not stressing or worrying about photos - they all turned out great! He surprised us with out incredibly quickly he got them edited and back... Read More to us after the wedding! We would certainly hire him again for another function and would recommend him without any hesitation!

Reviewed on 6/18/2016

David Champagne Photography is phenomenal. If you are checking out this page, you should contact him immediately for availability. Two words come to mind when I think of David's work: quality and professionalism. His photography is stunning, and he seemed to get the perfect... Read More shot so effortlessly -without any unneeded drama or delaying the timeline. We have gotten so many compliments on the photos we received. The turnaround time was excellent for over 3000+ images. David is a first-class wedding photographer and easy to work with. He was in constant communication leading up to the wedding, created a detailed timeline, and worked seamlessly with the other vendors, bridal party and guests. I have no regrets about hiring David.

Reviewed on 4/11/2016 Lauren A

My now-husband and I discovered David Champagne Photography after I attended the Vow Bridal Show. I was immediately drawn to how stunningly vibrant his images were, his modern approach to photography and how outgoing and friendly David is! We were able to have David photograph... Read More our engagement session and wedding day in Virginia Beach (February 6, 2016) and were so thrilled with our experience! David was professional, timely with e-mails and phone calls and eager to answer all of our questions. He made my bridesmaids, bridal party, groom and I very comfortable on the wedding day, making sure we had fun in our photos and relaxed. We were so impressed when we got our photos back a few weeks ago. He captured every detail I asked for, as well as some beautiful images I would have never thought to take, otherwise! Overall, our entire experience with David was above and beyond what we could have asked for. We were so blessed to have the opportunity to work with him and are sad knowing that our time with him is over! I would certainly recommend him to anyone looking for a fun, professional experience and modern, unique photos on their wedding day!

Reviewed on 4/04/2016 Vicki S

We picked David when looking at several photographer's books at our venue. He caught our eye with his creativity, brilliant color, and overall eye for details. Engagement pictures were amazing and we really like the yearbook option. Our guests left us sweet messages on our... Read More wedding day 12 March 2016. David hands down went above and beyond! 10 hours hanging out with such a cool individual was worth it. We absolutely love our pictures and received them within two weeks since it was off season. No regrets picking out David as our photographer.

Reviewed on 3/30/2016 Angela V

Where to Start!? David Champagne, did so many outstanding & over the top things for our wedding & engagement pictures. He suggested a lot of great ideas for pics, but wasn't pushy in the slightest, if we choose not to do some. He kept our timeline in order & was very helpful... Read More (like positioning the trane & adjusting cuff links). So if you want someone very professional, caring, & has the photographers "EYE". David Champagne Photography is the way to go! At least in our humble opinion...The Brockett's

Reviewed on 1/06/2016 Amber L

David did our engagement session and wedding. It was immediately apparent that something was special about him! He has a clear passion for what he does and talent like no other. He is very positive, friendly, and professional. Most importantly, our pictures were amazing!!!!... Read More David is the best of the best. Book him!

Reviewed on 11/23/2015 Michelle A

David is the BEST!! He was our biggest splurge but totally worth every penny. He is laid back though takes charge when necessary and his easy going personality was great for fitting in with our wedding party. He went above and beyond to make sure my day flowed perfectly!! My... Read More husband and I give him two thumbs up and would recommend him to anyone!!

David Champagne

The happiness I get from wedding photography comes not only from creating beautiful works of art, but also from contributing to the lives of others and experiencing their joy when they see their photographs. I got started in wedding photography while working with our wedding photographer and I knew it was the perfect fit for me. I'm from San Diego, but after we had our son, we moved to Virginia Beach to be closer to family. After 10 years in business and photographing over 260 weddings, I can honestly say I am so lucky and grateful to get to do what I love everyday! ~ David Champagne