David Girard Jr Photography LLC

Capital District, Schenectady, Albany, Saratoga, Rensselaer

Digital Files, Printed Enlargements, Wedding Albums, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing

65 Cindy Crest Dr, Schenectady, NY Capital District, Schenectady, Albany, Saratoga, Rensselaer (518) 322-2782

Reviewed on 8/29/2017 Amanda M

David and Adele are fantastic! From the first point of contact, they were kind, attentive and thoughtful. After the engagement shoot, I knew that we had picked the right photographers. Great personality and energy were a must for us when hiring vendors, and they were full of... Read More both of those traits. They went above and beyond their call of duty on our wedding day as we needed a LOT of extra help, that didn't even involve photography! They managed to get every shot that we asked for, and then some! They made sure to capture the details that we didn't even think of. Our pictures are absolutely stunning, we can't stop looking at them! We are very much looking forward to working with them again in the future!

Reviewed on 11/16/2016

David and Adele have ALL the qualities that makeup EXCELLENT photographers. They were patient, attentive, listened to my visions for my special day, were discrete, took some AWESOME pictures we will cherish for a lifetime AND did that all while being priced reasonably. I... Read More recommend them without reservation! Help them make your special day as awesome as ours was! :) :)

Reviewed on 11/15/2016 Tal B

Thank you DGJR for capturing my special day for me! My family and I are sharing tears of joy as I write this review, as we're reliving all of the emotions from my wedding. I can't thank you and Adele enough, for your unmatched professionalism, expertise, and overall knowledge of... Read More photography, it truly shines through in the delivered product. I'd recommend you to anyone I know. Thanks again!!

Reviewed on 7/19/2016 Alexandra L

So happy that we decided to use David & Adele as our photographers! They do all of the traditional shots but make it a point to get any other kind of pictures that you may want. They are so friendly & professional. Could not be happier with them and their work!