Blending Traditional and Photojournalistic Styles

A blend of traditional and photojournalistic Wedding Photography in an unobtrusive style. Serving Southern New Jersey, Philadelphia and Southeastern Pennsylvania, and Wilmington/Northern Delaware.

Documentary, Lifestyle

Engagement

Online Proofing, Digital Files

Haddonfield, NJ (856) 470-6341

Reviewed on 9/02/2016 Elizabeth L

There are no words to express how wonderful David Humphrey's is!! He is extremely talented, hard working, and kind. He exceeded all my expectations by far! I was blown away with how special our pictures are. Without even remembering him being at the reception he somehow captured... Read More every special moment! HIGHRECOMMEND!

Gorgeous!

Reviewed on 9/27/2013 Arianna C

I actually learned of Dave through my family's weddings - he was the photographer at both of my cousin's weddings, and the thing I distinctively remembered about him was that I couldn't remember him! He was so non-intrusive at the ceremony and reception that I could barely... Read More remember his face, and I absolutely adored that about it! The photographs that he took are absolutely amazing, he was very involved with the process and got the shots that I was looking for - all without shoving a camera into my or my guests faces! My husband and I were comfortable, and didn't feel like silly dorks posing for him (a HUGE worry of my husbands'), and he was so passionate and excited about our pictures that it was infectious! He had many "visions" during the ceremony and reception, and those visions are even more amazing on print! The guests loved him, my family loved him, and my Husband loved him - which is a pretty awesome feat by itself! Would absolutely recommend a thousand times over!

Reviewed on 7/19/2017 Kerry D

Dave is not only a family friend, but a fantastic photographer. My husband and I are so happy we chose him for our wedding. Dave is extremely professional and hardworking. He's also very familiar with many of the local venues, so he had some great ideas. It was difficult to... Read More choose pictures for our album, because we liked so many of them! We would definitely recommend Dave. Responsive, reasonably priced, and you'll get a beautiful end result.

Reviewed on 3/21/2017 Caitlin O

From our first conversation, I knew we were in good hands with Dave! He is professional, friendly, easy to work with and very talented. He was a joy to be around and put my husband and I at ease on our special day. He got the photos to us super fast and we were beyond thrilled... Read More with the results. I would recommend Dave to anybody and hope to work with him again in the future!

Reviewed on 7/29/2016 Nicole S

I had an incredible experience working with David for my wedding on 10/24/15. My pictures are beautiful and I love how quickly they were posted to his site. His pricing is so reasonable and you can build your package to your needs and budget.

Reviewed on 6/21/2016 Wendy H

Dave did an amazing job of capturing our big day! The photos were stunning and he was a blast to be around on our day. He also got the photos back to us very quickly, and we truly appreciated that!! I would highly recommend him to others!

Reviewed on 6/10/2016 Rachel S

This photographer is amazing! The entire hiring and planning process went so smoothly. He was nice enough to drive out near me to meet to go over package prices and view some of his previous albums. Not only were his packages affordable but I LOVED his work. His facebook and... Read More website have so many fabulous shots. It was overcast and rainy on our wedding day and all of the pictures look amazing. He caught some great moments throughout the entire night. Could not recommend this photographer more!

Perfect Photographer For Us!

Reviewed on 1/14/2015 Jillian A

We absolutely loved David as our photographer! He was extremely attentive during the whole day and captured so many amazing moments. We loved having so many formal pictures as well as the candid ones throughout the entire day. We are so happy we found him on The Knot and... Read More recommend him to anyone!

highly recommend

Reviewed on 1/10/2015 Jenny Lynn A

David was the best vendor to work with! When my brother got married him and his wife had David as his photographer and when my sister in Law's sister got married she also used David as her photographer so when I was planning my wedding I knew I wanted to meet with David as well... Read More because he did such an amazing job with their weddings! David arrived to the venue at the same time as me which was definitely a plus.I received my Edited zip drive of photos very fast and my photos were available to view on his website extremely fast!He takes amazing photos and is definitely good at what he does would highly recommend him to anyone that asks!

Excellent

Reviewed on 1/05/2015 Sibele B

Had a great time taking both engagement and wedding pictures. We loved them all! Excellent quality, very reliable and great price. Thanks Dave!!

Excellent Photographer

Reviewed on 11/09/2014 Megan M

David Humphreys did our engagement photos in Olde City, Philadelphia. He was absolutely wonderful to work with. We could not be more excited to also have him as the photographer for our upcoming wedding. David's professional and friendly nature instantly put my fiance and I... Read More to ease during our engagement shoot. He had excellent ideas for all of our photos and he was open and receptive to any ideas my fiance and I had as well. David made the whole experience fun and memorable. We highly recommend him to all future brides and grooms- He is a pleasure to work with and his photos are excellent!

Wedding photos

Reviewed on 10/30/2014 stefanie g

As soon as we met with Dave we knew he was the right photographer for us. He is very low key and friendly. We had him photograph both our engagement photos and our wedding. He was so enjoyable to be around for both occasions! We received so many compliments from our guests about... Read More Dave. He offers a very quick turnaround on the photos and along with excellent quality. We are so happy with our wedding photos, we will treasure them forever. I would recommend Dave to anyone who is getting married.

Amazing

Reviewed on 9/01/2014 Justin N

My wife and I decided to go with David when we met him. Very nice, pleasant guy. He helped us pick out the best package for what we wanted, and he was at our wedding himself, he didn't send anyone in his place. The photographs he took were absolutely amazing, and the turn around... Read More to see them were quick. Absolutely amazing work, and never once was he pushy or anything to get a shot, always pleasant and flexible with everything.

David Humphreys Photography

Reviewed on 8/21/2014 Joann R

My husband and I absolutely love Dave!! He made us feel that our wedding was his highest priority. He was always available to answer any questions. Dave is very down to earth and easy to work with. He had lots of creative picture ideas. We couldn't have asked for better... Read More pictures. Dave was definitely our favorite vendor. Also very reasonable. Thanks Dave for helping to make our wedding so perfect!!

A Picture Says a Thousand Words

Reviewed on 7/29/2014 Lauren M

David was probably my most favorite vendor from the wedding. He was with us from the beginning with the engagement photos all the way to the end of the night of the big day. He was very easy to work with and would even listen to ideas. He is definatly worth the money.

Amazing Photography

Reviewed on 11/26/2013 Kelly C

While planning my wedding, I knew one area I wasn't willing to cut corners on was when it came to the photography- I wanted the best. Not being overly comfortable in the spotlight I wanted someone who was easy to be around and wasn't overly intrusive. We got this with Dave. From... Read More the getting ready shots to the ceremony, outdoor shots and reception- somehow in the blur and whirlwind of the day, Dave and Sean both managed to not only capture all of these amazing moments but did so beautifully and with an ease that can only come from much experience and innate talent. Even in the extreme heat, they were able to get amazing pictures and did so quickly and efficiently without sacrificing any good shots. Five months later and I still find myself smiling as I browse through the memories of that day that are now forever captured in these photographs. I have, and will continue, to highly recommend Dave to anyone looking for an amazing photographer for their wedding!

Davids great!

Reviewed on 10/08/2013 Rebecca B

We absolutely loooved working with David. He's very professional but down to earth unlike many othe photographers we met with. He was super easy to work with & we can't wait to get our pictures!!!

Excellent photographer

Reviewed on 7/09/2013 AnnMarie O

David and Andrea were an absolute pleasure to have at our wedding. The photos turned out amazing, and besides the formal pictures, you didn't even know they were there. The candids of the reception and ceremony were great, formal pictures are incredible, and Dave is just an... Read More absolute pro. Highly recommended!

Wonderful!

Reviewed on 4/13/2013 Lauren F

So happy we chose to go with Dave for our wedding pictures! Excellent pictures! We have received so many compliments on how beautiful our pictures came out! Quick turn around in receiving final product back to us! Would recommend to everyone! Could not have asked for a... Read More better photographer!

Amazing photographer and very nice person

Reviewed on 1/01/2013 Nicole S

Dave did an amazing job on our wedding photos! He and his assistant were so helpful on the day of too just by keeping the ball rolling with things. I am SO glad we went with him!

Incredible Photos!

Reviewed on 10/28/2012 Erin A

I can't say enough about David Humphreys and his photography. We knew from his work on our engagement photos that he would do an amazing job on our wedding. David has a great personality that makes him fun to be around. He does a perfect mix of classic and fun photos. I would... Read More highly recommend him to anyone looking for an incredible photographer, you won't be disappointed!

David Humphreys

Reviewed on 9/23/2012 Lauren I

David and his assistant Jill went over and beyond for my wedding. They took awesome pictures and posted them super fast. The part that really impressed me was they scoped out the areas I wanted to have pictures taken and they found the best places to take pictures, even in a... Read More corn field!! They were the best vendors I hired!!

Working with Dave was great!

Reviewed on 8/10/2012 stephanie c

I had a good feeling about him from the moment I emailed him to setup a consultation – he got right back to me and even had the appointment at my house, which was super convenient! Once we met, I was sure he was our guy. He was extremely personable, and showed us his work, which... Read More was just beautiful. Furthermore, he offered several different packages with very reasonable prices, and he is willing to work with you to get you what you are looking for within your budget. About a week before my wedding Dave contacted me to go over some basic details and to see if I had a list of “must have” photos. I found that he got all of the essential shots without me giving him a list ahead of time, (and that his creativity far surpassed anything I would come up with!), but he will go over anything and everything if you wish to do so. Dave also had taken engagement photos of us, which turned out really great. We even used one of the pictures as the background for our seating chart, which we received many compliments on! On the day of my wedding Dave was fabulous! He managed to capture so many beautiful pictures, yet was also unobtrusive and extremely easy to work with. He made sure that we got all of our important pictures in, and also took so many great shots of our friends and family throughout the reception. Dave also offers some packages that include second photographer. On the day of my wedding he brought Andrea, and she also took amazing pictures and was just as personable and easy to work with. They truly made a fantastic team! Several days after our wedding Dave had already posted about 75 pictures as a preview on Facebook, which was so much fun to look through! All of our photos were posted on his proof website before we were even back from our honeymoon. We have already received our prints and we are looking forward to putting together our album – although I know it will be difficult to narrow our choices down with so many beautiful pictures! I would absolutely recommend Dave to anyone!

Excellent Photographer

Reviewed on 6/28/2012 Kaitlin S

David Humphreys was a pleasure to work with. He worked with us on ideas we wanted and the picures were great. We were so pleased with how all the pictures turned out. He was also very quick getting our proofs back to us for our Engagement and Wedding pictures. I highly recommend... Read More him to anyone looking for a great wedding photographer.

Fantastic Photographer!

Reviewed on 10/07/2011 Justina J

Dave photographed my wedding and he did an amazing job! He took a ton of shots and they all came out really beautiful. He packages are reasonably priced and he is really professional. He will make sure he gets every shot you want. All of our family and friends who viewed out... Read More pictures said they were absolutely beautiful!