Instruments

Guitar

Live Music, Music

PO Box 402, Kula, HI (808) 215-0388

Reviewed on 5/27/2017 Jessica S

David performed acoustically for our wedding ceremony and reception, and we couldn't have asked for anyone better. David is extremely professional--he brought and set up all his own equipment and we could hear him perfectly inside and outside. He even brought microphones for our... Read More officiant and for us to use during the toast. David played everything we requested and made our guests smile with his charming words between songs. He is overall a really nice guy and we love his voice/guitar playing. I recommend David Wolf over a DJ and other performers because he is truly a professional musician with aloha.

Reviewed on 1/11/2017 Gina C

AMAZING! Wolf was exactly what we were looking for! Think Jack Johnson meets Jason Mraz. He learned our song and did a great job with the list of songs we chose from his list. Our guests were raving about him and kept asking how we found him. Honestly one of the best decisions... Read More we made.

Reviewed on 11/26/2016 Jeannette S

I can't say enough about David. My guests were blown away with his talent. He has an amazing voice and really made our day that much more special. I would definitely recommend him to anyone looking for live music at their event. He really exceeded any of our expectations.

Reviewed on 2/14/2016 Kirsten M

David was absolutely amazing to work with! He sang for our ceremony as well as cocktail hour and dinner. He learned a new song for us and played it flawlessly. He's an incredible singer and we received many many compliments from our guests for how well he sounded as well as... Read More the diversity of his catalog. Would recommend David 1000%!!

Reviewed on 6/08/2015 Ashley H

David was one of my favorite vendors. Even as busy as I was, he made a point to tell me congrats and seemed so happy to just be playing his music at our wedding. I got so many compliments on how amazing David was. His voice is perfect for a Hawaiian wedding and he was so... Read More accommodating to the songs we wanted played. 100x recommend using David!!

Reviewed on 5/22/2015 Donica S

David was such a wonderful Guitarist. Our DJ (Del Sol) had suggested him and we are so glad he did. David was wonderful during the planning process. He responded quickly to emails and questions. We had sent him a list of songs we wanted for cocktail hour. To be honest, there... Read More were a few he didn't know. We had been disappointed at the time, but it really didn't matter in the long run. We paid a little extra for him to learn one that was really important to my husband and he did an amazing job at it. He really set the mood for our wedding. Such an important task. Our guests RAVED about how good he was. When he was leaving I even saw my mom run after him to give him a hug! lol I asked her later about it and she said that her and dad were just so impressed by him that she wanted to make sure he knew how great he had been. He had played so well and really read that crowd to see what song choices were working well. We were taking photos most of the time he was playing. Hearing at the wonderful reviews from our guests, I wish we could have enjoyed his music more. :) Thanks for a great job David! :)

Worth it!

Reviewed on 3/31/2015 Annie H

The first time I officially saw and heard him play was when I walked down the aisle! His tone and style was exactly what I was hoping for! Awesome low key Jack Johnson vibe which we love and even better is that my guests were nuts over him! Loved his style and demeanor and our... Read More guests couldn't stop raving about him!

Perfect Musician for Us

Reviewed on 3/09/2015 Brittney K

David Wolf was awesome! He had the perfect song choices for us and we were able to put together a great set list from his list. We wanted to feel like our wedding was a gathering with our closest friends and family and that's exactly what it was. If you want a dance party, David... Read More isn't your guy but my husband and I danced to two beautiful Beatles songs played on the guitar and my sister and I even danced to Jack Johnson! (Yes, you can jam to Jack Johnson if you try!) We had David play for our ceremony and reception but he was only there for two hours. If I could do it over, I would have asked him to play longer. I hope we get to see him again when we are back in Maui!

David Wolf, amazing musician

Reviewed on 10/23/2013

David was perfect for our beach side wedding. His music and voice was absolutely perfect for the occasion. We are such fans of his now that we went to his shows while we were still on our honeymoon! I continue to follow David on Facebook and Twitter and if he ever releases an... Read More album, we will be the first to purchase! Thank you again David! It was truly wonderful!

David made our ceremony even more special

Reviewed on 10/13/2013 Al B

He sings & plays the guitar beautifully. I love to hear good melodies acoustically. I really recommend him, maybe more so when you have a reception and he can be connected to speakers, as on my beach wedding waves were very loud (but it could have been the location). He sang our... Read More first dance song, which he learned for us, and it was like no one else was there, so magical. Definitely worth it. He was so nice, recommending other vendors, always answered emails, even if it wasn't concerning him. At the end he congratulated, thanked us with a smile, and he is cute too LOL. I was breaking my head trying to put the order of the songs, when they should be played, etc., he made me feel comfortable by informing me he knows when to sing and which ones from the songs I chose from his list, to not worry... he was right.

David Wolf Musician

Reviewed on 9/07/2013 bethany j

We had a beach wedding in Maui last January. We were so fortunate to have David Wolf perform at our ceremony. He has an amazing voice and is a wonderful musician. Prior to the wedding, we corresponded with David via email (we were planning our wedding from Minnesota). We... Read More were able to work together with him to select the music for our ceremony. He was fun to work with and made the ceremony planning very easy. Our wedding would not have been the same without him. We would highly recommend him to anyone.