#FLAWLESS #GLAMOROUS #REDCARPETREADY #YOU

DAWN BLISS of Dawn Bliss Beauty (formerly Edit Faces) utilizes her 20 years of experience in bridal, editorial, runway, and television as ABC's WINDY CITY LIVE's makeup artist to turn your beauty fantasies into a reality! As a former model, she knows all of the tricks of the trade that transform a pretty face into an unforgettable one. Don't miss out on the opportunity to look your most gorgeous during this important time in your life! BOOK NOW for all of your wedding-related events!

Beauty Group Bookings, Hair + Makeup Trials Available, Airbrushed Makeup, Eyelash Extensions, Makeup, Makeup Artists, On-Site Hair + Makeup, Beauty

771ca283 cad1 47cb 9d5f 94e8c360e3be~rs 100
D5539e19 8bbd 4a86 b4c8 d7be04c6c773~rs 100

Chicago, IL Chicagoland/Suburbs/Destination (773) 802-6100
PINTEREST

Out of this WORLD!

Reviewed on 12/17/2011 kev m

Dawn is absolutely out of this world. I've had my make up done by many different make up artists and no one even compares to Dawn..not even close. She knows exactly what you need, how you should look and what makes you as individual "pop". She has done my make up in the past... Read More many times but my wedding day face was flawless, I mean flawless. It looked super natural and she created such a beautiful look. She also did make up for most of my bridesmaids and every single one of my BM's looked stunning. She truly is an amazing artist...Shes calm, collective, creative and that's exactly what you need on your wedding day. I can't thank you enough for your beautiful work and talent on my special day! :) I felt like a celebrity the service was superb !!

Perfect Wedding Day Make-Up!

Reviewed on 8/16/2011 Heather S

Dawn did my make-up for both my photo engagement session and on my wedding day (June 4th, 2011), and it looked fabulous! I am not one to normally wear a lot of make-up, so she did an excellent job of making it look natural - I got so many compliments! It stayed on and in place... Read More all night long, and it looked great in our wedding photos. She responded to my many emails promptly, and she helped me to work out the make-up schedule on my wedding day. She is a professional, and her dress and demeanor on my wedding day reflected that and made us all feel comfortable. She really cares about her work, and she wants everyone to look and feel their best. My mom, two sisters, grandmother, and stepmom all loved their make-up (especially the eyelashes!), and I would definitely recommend Dawn to future brides. She truly made me feel beautiful on my wedding day, and I hope to see her again myself in the near future for an upcoming event!

Wedding Perfection!

Reviewed on 3/23/2011 Anne Marie A

Dawn was highly recommended by a friend to do my make up for my wedding. I decided I would have Dawn do my make up for my engagement party, and as soon as I saw the end results, I knew she was exactly the person for the job! I typically don’t wear a lot of make up in my... Read More day-to-day life, and I can’t stand when brides don’t look like themselves on their wedding day, so I explained to Dawn that I want to look like myself on the big day (just a better version!). Dawn did everything I asked and more! We discussed what kind of look I was going for, what shades would look best on me, etc. I actually had Dawn do the make up for six of my bridesmaids, in addition to my own. She kept to the timeline and was done with time to spare! Everyone commented throughout the night on how beautiful everyone looked, and I could not have been more pleased. I truly felt like I looked more beautiful and elegant on my wedding day than ever before, and that is because of Dawn! She is professional, makes you feel relaxed and does extraordinary work. I have now had Dawn do my make up for various occasions and am always beyond satisfied. I would definitely recommend Dawn to anyone who is looking to look their best for any occasion! She's the best!

Reviewed on 1/08/2018 Gracie A

I am so glad I chose Dawn to do my wedding makeup. I’m very particular with certain aspects of my makeup, and Dawn was so patient with me and listened to what I wanted. After two trials, I knew I was in good hands. The day of my wedding, I never felt more beautiful. My makeup... Read More lasted all day and looked flawless in pictures. Dawn is amazing at what she does!

Reviewed on 12/08/2017 Holly K

Dawn did an AMAZING job on my wedding makeup. After a trial elsewhere I was really looking for someone to give me the "Barbie" bridal look. I was looking for an ultra glam look and Dawn was able to achieve that and more! I felt so beautiful on my wedding day and the makeup... Read More lasted all day and night! I didn't need to reapply anything. She was also prompt and very flexible when scheduling the trial. I cannot thank Dawn enough for making me look and feel like a princess on my wedding day! She is an incredibly talented artist and can pretty much do anything too if glam isn't your thing ;) thanks Dawn!

Reviewed on 10/09/2017 Michelle C

Dawn does amazing work. I do not wear much makeup and was really nervous about feeling overdone if I had my makeup done. I did not feel overdone at all. Dawn was able to assess my comfort levels and stay within them. Her ability to come to me helped to minimize all of the... Read More running around that I had to do on my wedding day. She could see that I was becoming stressed out by the mess being made in my home. When I came back to change out of my dress for the after party, all of the glasses were cleaned and the place was tidied up. It was such a relief and I could not have appreciated it more. Dawn is more than a makeup artist, she is a nice person. She is in no way the kind of person that makes you feel uncomfortable or has a stuffy attitude. Several of my friends have had their makeup done by Dawn after seeing her work at my wedding and were more than pleased. We had our wedding photos taken more than a month after the wedding. Dawn came back and replicated her work from my wedding day. The photographers were very impressed by our ability to look the same as our wedding day.

Reviewed on 9/26/2017 Nancy A

I am not one to wear a lot of makeup so I left it to Dawn to do what she felt would look best and it was the best decision I made. She was truly amazing and so fun to work with. She was very resourceful through the entire process and extremely helpful as we got everything... Read More planned and scheduled. She was the first one to my house the morning of the wedding and was extremely considerate and accommodating. She didn't let anything stop her from making sure our morning was as smooth as the rest of the day. My bridesmaids and my mother looked stunning..like naturally stunning. I did have two bridesmaids I was worried about (the kind that watch makeup gurus all day, everyday) but she even managed to nail their makeup. If you are looking for a makeup artist for your big day USE DAWN!

Reviewed on 9/11/2017 Ivana Z

Dawn is truly an artist! She is now my go to for every event, and totally killed it with my wedding makeup! Lasted the entire day/night. If book dawn for your wedding, you hit the jackpot!!

Reviewed on 9/11/2017 Jennifer V

Dawn was absolutely amazing and my makeup was beyond perfect and flawless. She was on time, dealt with a whole bunch of bridesmaids and moms with nothing but professionalism! All my girls makeup was beautiful and flawless. Would recommend her for any bride needing makeup!

Reviewed on 5/15/2017 Andrea G

Dawn did my makeup for my wedding on May 6th. She did AWESOME! The whole bridal party looked great and our makeup lasted all night. I felt like my skin looked flawless and my pictures turned out amazing! I would recommend her for any occasion where you want to look and feel... Read More beautiful!

Reviewed on 2/19/2017 Maggie D

Dawn is amazing! She did a fabulous job with my makeup for my wedding day. She listened to the look I wanted and made me feel and look gorgeous! Highly recommend!

Reviewed on 2/14/2017 Jacquelyn P

Dawn is so talented! she did an amazing job on everyone in my wedding party including my Mom! Dawn is the best!

Referred them to many

Reviewed on 11/14/2013 Stephanie S

Edit Faces was great. I referred them to 2 other brides and both ended up using them for their wedding day. They did an excellent job and my makeup not only looked superb but stayed on all night! I had them for all 10 of my bridesmaids and each one looked amazing! I would highly... Read More recommend them for any occasion.

Wedding

Reviewed on 11/08/2013 Angela M

Dawn does amazing work ! She is the best by far hands down

Dawn is AMAZING!

Reviewed on 10/25/2013 Jackie C

Dawn did the makeup for one of my girlfriend's weddings and when I saw how fabulous everyone looked, I was very interested. I am a HUGE review person so I made sure to read all of the reviews for my vendors via theKnot, WeddingWire and Yelp. Needless to say, hands down, Dawn is... Read More definitely valued for all 5 stars. She responded right away to my emails, sent my contract in the mail the next day, and was easily accessible to reach to set up my trial. I did my makeup trial before my bridal shower and wasn't as excited about it as I had hoped to be, so she offered to give me a complimentary second trial which I thought was amazing customer service. I also asked her if I should have airbrush makeup and she told me that I didn't need it. You would think that someone would love to upcharge a client, but she was looking for my best interest. My second trial was perfect and my makeup the day of the wedding far exceeded my expectations. All of my bridesmaids were absolutely gorgeous, and my aunt and mom who never wear makeup also looked absolutely amazing without being overdone. I highly recommend Dawn's services and hope that future brides find this review very helpful!

Dawn is amazing!

Reviewed on 10/21/2013 annie f

Dawn made the entire bridal party look absolutely stunning. Her patience and professionalism made this part of the getting ready process most enjoyable. I cannot wait to have an event to attend just so I can use her services! My girls all felt the same.

Im not a huge princess person but i felt like royalty on my special day!

Reviewed on 8/24/2013 Anna S

I have never met someone with such an amazing heart and personality. I found Dawn online reading through some reviews for a makeup artist, I am so glad that I decided to go with her, she was my first choice! We met for a trial at my apartment and she was the picture of... Read More professionalism. We had so much fun just chatting about life, love and everything in between. I had told Dawn that I wanted something very simple but that would enhance my natural look on my wedding day. I wanted my Groom to be able to recognize me lol. The trial went amazing and on my wedding day, I could not have been happier. She was on time, and I was confident that everything would be perfect. We had so much fun, and I feel like she is an extension of my family. When I looked in the mirror on my wedding day I had never felt so beautiful. She made me glow not only on the outside but inside as well. When I walked down the isle bawling my eyes out in happiness, I was so happy she had given me waterproof mascara. She stayed for my ceremony and helped me do small touch ups for my pictures afterwards. She is truly a friend now and I am so happy that the universe brought us together. *HUGS* I love you Dawn! If you want someone with true talent, great personality and a pure heart. You cannot go wrong with Dawn at Edit Faces :)

MASTER AT HER CRAFT

Reviewed on 8/05/2013 Lauren B

Dawn is amazing. Hands down one of the best decisions I made for my wedding. She is truly a master at her craft and made me feel so beautiful - seriously, I didn't have a bad angle in any of the pictures! She was someone I found on The Knot, reached out to her on a whim and... Read More couldn't have been happier. She also did my mother and bridemaid's make up. She transformed my best friend and mom into Goddesses :) If you are even remotely considering her - do it!! You can tell she loves what she does, is an absolute sweetheart and will bring out features you didn't know you had!!! I will be using her talents again in the future for other events!

Makeup review

Reviewed on 7/29/2013 Carly M

Dawn did a fangs as job on my makeup and my bridesmaids on my wedding day. All of the girls were happy with their makeup and Dawn was able to really enhance their natural beauty. My makeup and lashes held perfectly all day and my husband loved my makeup when he usually says its... Read More too much. She did my sister-in-laws wedding and will do my cousins next! Highly recommend!

A Forever and Ever Edit Faces Client!

Reviewed on 3/01/2013 Mrs. D

Being part of the wedding industry for the past six years, I have worked with hundreds of vendors. Dawn with Edit Faces is by far my absolute Fav! She has made me Party Pretty for Holiday parties, New Year's Eve, Birthday Celebrations, Boudoir Photo Shoot...I knew when it was my... Read More turn to walk down the aisle, I had to have her. She was actually the very first vendor I reserved for my wedding (even before I had a venue). On my wedding day, she made me, my Mom, Mother - In - Law and seven bridesmaids absolutely gorgeous! It made my heart melt seeing my Mom batting her eyes all day (it was the first time she wore eyelashes). Brides can often feel like the day is all about them which it should be and I was definitely guilty of my bridezilla moments but I will never forget the way my Mom looked and they way Dawn made her feel. She was absolutely glowing and I will be forever grateful to Dawn for that life snapshot. Dawn, thank you so much for always making my visions come to life!

Made me look and feel beautiful!

Reviewed on 1/05/2013 Nina G

I'm a very picky and particular person, especially with my makeup. I am oily and have acne-prone skin. I like a clean and natural look, and Dawn gave me just that! She did NOT load my face with makeup. She really listened to what I wanted and made me look flawless! This is a... Read More beauty no-no, but I loved my makeup so much, that I didn't wash it off the night of the wedding! I slept in it, and touched it up the next morning, and I didn't even breakout! She's prompt and a perfectionist when doing your makeup. She does on location for trials in addition to weddings. My mom has never had her makeup professionally done, and she was very nervous, but she was so happy with her overall look! She looked years younger! Dawn used to be a model, and still could be (she's gorgeous), so she knows all of the tricks of the trade. Don't look anymore! Book her ASAP because she fills up fast! I booked her in July and my wedding was in December. She had someone contact her the day of my trial about my wedding date. Thank God I snagged her when I did! I won't go to anyone else except Dawn! Thank you A MILLION TIMES thank you!!! :)

BOOK DAWN!!!

Reviewed on 12/09/2012 Deena Z

Dawn of Edit Faces was great. She was SUPER accommodating, calm and pleasant to work with. She makes you feel like a friend. She is laid back, listens to you, but also gives her professional input, without being pushy. And, above all else, the end result is phenomenal. I used... Read More her for make up and so did 4 of my bridal party. Each of us have different faces, features, eye colors and skin tones and Dawn did a great job on every single one of us. She made us look made up and special, without being overboard or too cake-y. She was also reasonably priced, professional and accommodating. I will use her again for professional make up!

AMAZING!!!

Reviewed on 7/28/2012 Kelly T

Dawn was wonderful and amazing. Everyone in my bridal party looked flawless. I couldn't have been more happy with her work. I wish I could have her do my makeup everyday.

Absolutely Stunning!

Reviewed on 7/27/2012 Debra T

I had my wedding makeup done by Dawn, along with my bridal party, and she did a fantastic job! Everyone looked smashing and I'd highly recommend her to all future brides!

Amazing!!!

Reviewed on 4/16/2012 Shannon S

Dawn did my makeup, as well as my bridesmaids and mom, for my wedding. The results were absolutely flawless. I was so excited that Dawn could do airbrushing and false lashes. It turned out looking very natural, and I barely needed to touch up the entire evening. I got so many... Read More compliments on how great my makeup looked. Everyone was very happy and looked gorgeous!

Dawn Bliss

DAWN BLISS of Dawn Bliss Beauty utilizes her 20 years of experience in bridal, editorial, runway, and television as ABC's WINDY CITY LIVE's makeup artist to turn your beauty fantasies into a reality! As a former model, she knows all of the tricks of the trade that transform a pretty face into an unforgettable one. Don't miss out on the opportunity to look your most gorgeous during this important time in your life! BOOK NOW for all of your wedding-related events!