Education - Experience - Quality

Hello, Mike and I would be honored to be part of your wedding day. We are full time videographers. Our goal is provide a beautifully shot and edited video to be enjoyed forever. We would like to invite you to visit us in our studio. I look forward to meeting you and your family. ~ Jessica Drew-Day

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Dramatic, Lifestyle, Modern, Vintage

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Online Proofing, Digital Files, Same-Day Edits, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Full-Length Video, Highlight Video, Video, Photo + Video

Saunderstown, RI Serving RI, CT & MA (401) 884-2084

Reviewed on 10/05/2017 Madison B

Jess and Mike are absolutely amazing! From the minute we contacted them, we were sure we would use them for our Videography! They made us feel like Celebrities on our wedding day, without being intrusive to our personal space at all, or making us feel like we were being... Read More recorded. The day was absolutely perfect and our Highlight Video that we shared on Facebook had people crying that weren't even there, and some people who barely knew us! I can't say thank you enough to Daylight Films. Nothing I could write in this review would adequately describe how awesome they were..... You get it ;) We've recommended them to everyone we know that has an upcoming wedding. We are so happy to say that our close friends have also chosen them for their wedding next year! See you there Mike and Jess! :)

Reviewed on 9/28/2017 Geg P

Could not recommend more passionately! Michael and Jessica were phenomenal leading up to, during, and after our wedding day. They made everyone including the bride & groom, family, friends, venue staff, etc feel so comfortable on a day filled with nervous energy and excitement.... Read More The finished product is incredible - they captured moments we didnt know existed and my wife and I cannot stop watching the "sizzle" or "highlight" reel they made. 5 stars throughout the board!!! Greg and Erika Palazzo

Reviewed on 9/06/2017 Alicia T

From start to finish, Mike and Jess were nothing short of spectacular in capturing our my special day! Not only is this dynamic duo wonderful at what they do, but they're kind-hearted and personable. I especially like how organized they are along with details prior to the... Read More wedding to ensure that every single request is fulfilled in an orderly And Timely fashion as the pre-ceremony, ceremony, and reception occurs. We are so grateful we booked these two as our videographer vendors and would recommend them to any other bride and groom! The highlight video brought tears to my eyes. Thank you both so much!

Reviewed on 10/01/2017 Jessica F

Jess and Mike blew us away with their highlight and cinematic video! They even threw in a couple surprises which we loved! Jess and Mike are fantastic to work with, very organized, creative, and easy-going! We also gave a copy of our video and have a USB which our parents loved... Read More and will cherish forever. Daylight is definitely worth having to capture your day. Having photos is one thing but being able to hear the laughs and voices of those who may not be in your life years down the road is something worth having. Thank you Jess and Mike!

Reviewed on 9/06/2017 Trisha N

Daylight Films & Video did a phenomenal job of filming and editing our wedding, 1 year ago today! (September 2016) They had great communication from the get-go and clear, fair pricing. I was nervous about feeling awkward in front of the cameras all day, but I was very wrong -... Read More they were seemingly invisible to us whilst recording and I forgot that they were even there! The end result was fantastic and exceeded expectations. My husband and I highly recommend them.

Reviewed on 7/01/2017 Anna D

Jess and Mike were super nice and professional! We were referred to them by a friend and after seeing some of their sample videos and meeting with Jess, we happily decided to hire them for our wedding. My husband was adamant that we have a videographer to capture our wedding,... Read More and he couldn’t be happier with how the planning process and wedding day went. The entire day went smoothly, from the ceremony throughout the reception. I was really worried about having too many people in my face during the night, but I hardly noticed they were there! They were able to capture a surprise groomsmen dance and even uploaded a video later that night! Jess & Mike were very responsive and so easy to work with during our wedding planning process, and we’re so happy to have booked with them! We highly recommend them to anyone looking for an amazing videography team!

Reviewed on 4/07/2017 Kaitlyn P

We cannot express how happy we are that we chose to work with Mike and Jessica at Daylight Weddings. This was one of the best decisions we made in our planning process. Not only are Mike and Jessica great at what they do, they are extremely easy to work with. We are so... Read More appreciative of the time they spent capturing every moment of our wedding and the thought and effort that went in to creating a beautiful highlight video along with our full ceremony and reception video. If you are considering a videographer, just do it, being able to relive the day all over again is priceless. On your wedding day, time flies by, so to have a video where you can see your husband’s reaction to you walking down the aisle, hear you say your vows again, watch your family and friends cry, laugh, dance, and just feel the love that was around you in that day is amazing. Thank you so much, Kaitlyn & Bill

Reviewed on 2/17/2017 Mary Lynn B

Mike & Jessica Day are THE BEST videographers in the Northeast and one of the best in the country. Their work is like no others. They put their heart and soul into everything they do and each wedding they do is like a beautiful movie that the couple will have forever to relive... Read More and cherish. If you can get Daylight Weddings to do your wedding you are very fortunate!

2017-02-25T10:47:37 Response from the vendor

Mary Lynn Did you write this? :) Thank you for the kind review. https://vimeo.com/194612165

Reviewed on 1/07/2017 Samantha V

Michael and Jessica did a fantastic job videoing our wedding! The entire process was easy from booking to the day of the wedding. They showed up on time and helped us to get the most amazing shots. We absolutely love our highlight video and relieving our wedding day through it... Read More is amazing. Thank you Michael and Jessica!

Reviewed on 12/20/2016 Karen K

My husband and I actually found Daylight through The Knot! They had so many great reviews we'd be silly not to give them a chance & we were not disappointed! They are very experienced and professional which is a necessity for a vendor on your wedding day! They did such an... Read More amazing job with our video & especially our highlight video, makes us both cry each time! Thank you Jess, Mike & Austin for helping make our wedding day perfect & capturing it!

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Monique G

At first we wanted to save money and just get a photographer. But I am so glad we went with a videographer and choose Daylight Films. Mike and Jessica were absolutely amazing! The video and editing is top notch. I cry every time I watch the highlight video (which has probably... Read More already been 20 times). It brings tears to my eyes and a smile on my face at the same time. It is amazing what they were able to capture and I am so glad we went with them. It is going to be one of my most prized possessions and something we will truly treasure forever! Thank you for an amazing job!

Reviewed on 10/23/2016 Kayla F

Jess and Mike were fantastic to work with. They truly made our wedding highlight video magical and as our families watched, there was not a dry eye in the house. Thank you Jess and Mike for allowing us to replay our wedding and truly capturing what a special day it was!

Reviewed on 10/21/2016 Lauren B

We just watched the video and it was AMAZING! Thank you so much, you did a fantastic job. It was perfect!

Reviewed on 10/20/2016 Sandra S

Jessica and Michael are amazing. My wedding day was one of the best days ever. Michael and Jessica captured so many special moments with family and friends. Moments that we will never get back and are forever captured (my two 90 year old aunts getting down on the dance floor!).... Read More My wedding was 6 months ago and I often look at the video alone, with my husband, family or friends and still smile, laugh and cry. I spoke with a friend recently who was not able to make the wedding but still views the video and cries every time! We have received so many wonderful compliments on the video and were told we should enter it in a contest. Thank you Jessica and Michael for your professionalism, expertise and kindness. I highly recommend them to capture the essence of your very special day.

Reviewed on 10/03/2016 Subrina L

I would give them a 6 or more if I could. You will not be disappointed with Jess and Michael! We have seen their work in a number of weddings. I reached out to them before even confirming our date and venue. They are friendly, kind and really put everything into what they do.... Read More They captured both mine and my husbands personality and matched up our music to our videos flawlessly. When you become a client you also part of the family. Michael and Jessica went above and beyond my expectations and were absolutely amazing. They are great with communication and we received our videos back much sooner than we anticipated. We are happy to have found them and now have a new set of friends for life!

Reviewed on 8/23/2016

Daylight was recommended by my makeup artist and we were so excited that they were available for our date when we booked. We already had 2 photographers and were concerned that 2 videographers would be a lot of paparazzi, but Jessica explained how they work and I'm so happy we... Read More agreed to have both of them! Not only did they work excellently with the photography team and were discreet and super professional on the wedding day, but the videos came out absolutely amazing !!! Getting the shareable highlight video was a great touch, and we loved and will love getting to relive our wedding every time we watch. We love seeing the parts of the wedding that we were not present for too! people sitting and the cocktail hour...Daylight seamlessly captured the magical whimsy of the day .

Reviewed on 8/03/2016 Vanessa V

Simply amazing! So glad I chose Daylight as a videographer for our wedding!

Reviewed on 8/03/2016

Michael Day videotaped my son and daughter-in law's wedding last month, and had it edited and in our hands just a month later, cooperating with our need to have it quickly for my son's in-laws to take back to China this week. My son did not request an elaborate video, but even... Read More so, Michael did an elegant job editing the footage and inserting a few clips showing the venue, the table-settings, the flowers. The finished product is stunning. Michael provided a lapel microphone to the groom so that the ceremony was easily audible, clearer than during the outdoor ceremony. We celebrated all over again watching the video! I highly recommend Daylight Weddings & Films (Michael Day and Jess Drew Day)

Reviewed on 7/28/2016

Daylight was amazing. Jess was very friendly and accommodating from the start. She was quick to respond to any questions we had. Our videographers that day were Dave and Chris and they were awesome!! I kept forgetting they were there because they are not intrusive with the... Read More camera at all but they got everything!!! The video came out amazing!! They really captured the day. I am also really happy we got the highlight video. I cry every time I watch it. We have gotten a ton of feedback on The highlight video and everyone loves It!! Thank you Jess, Mike, Chris and Dave!!!

Reviewed on 7/25/2016 Miryam S

Jessica and Michael did an amazing job! They captured all of the important moments of our wedding. We have gotten a ton of positive feedback from friends and family on our highlight video. Jessica and Michael were able to perfectly summarize our whole wedding into a 7 minute... Read More video which captures the best parts in the perfect order. We loved that the video wasn't in chronological order and how the flow was so artistic and beautiful. In addition, Michael and Jessica were also very responsive, helpful and friendly throughout the entire process. They were extremely quick in turning around our highlight and full videos after the wedding. Jessica and Michael provided a great service and a quality product. We would highly recommend them to anyone looking for videography services.

Reviewed on 1/18/2016 Kaila A

Phenomenal job!!!!!!!! Just shared our highlight today and nobody could bring back the memories as clear as you did! We will recommend you to everyone... Not to mention would of took longer to get into my dress without Jess and by the end of the night would of never been fully... Read More busseled!!! Could not thank you guys enough.. Highly satisfied not just from me from all who have seen so far.. One of my cousins who could not make it I sent the highlight and the first words from their response was "whoever did that video did an amazing job.." Agreed can't put into words our satisfaction and we haven't even seen the full video yet so more to come!!!!!! Great work great people best decision ever

2016-01-18T15:23:39 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much Kaila! Let us know when you get a chance to watch the full video. We love you both! It was a such a cool comment when you told me that people at the wedding asked if we were family. We really... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 11/02/2015

We're so happy we used Daylight Weddings as our videographers, it was the best decision we made for our special day. Mike and Jess were wonderful to work with and made us laugh throughout the day :). They are a cute couple and are great at what they do. I highly recommend them,... Read More no regrets..promise :) Thank you Mike and Jess for capturing our special day!

Easy, comfortable and professional!

Reviewed on 9/17/2015 Heather F

Daylight Weddings was great. They make you feel super relaxed and comfortable. I thought it would be so awkward having a camera follow me around all day/night but I didn't even notice them! Michael and Jess make things so easy for you. The video came out awesome and we are so... Read More happy we went with them!!

2015-09-17T21:05:28 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much, Heather! It was a pleasure being part of your day! We are so happy your enjoying your video! https://vimeo.com/138239958 Big Hugs! Mike & Jess

Jerri & Paul

Reviewed on 9/09/2015

Our wedding on May 17th was just amazing and it was extra special because we decided to use Mike and Jess Day as our videographer. Wow! We have watched our video so many times and have shared it with family and friends. It is truly a priceless memento from our wedding.

2015-09-17T21:03:15 Response from the vendor

Thank you Jerri & Paul! We are so happy your enjoying your video! That is our Goal! Big Hugs! Mike & Jess

Reviewed on 8/03/2015 Lisa A

We are both so happy we picked Daylight Films to capture our wedding on 6.6.15. They did a fantastic job filming and editing the whole event. Our guests adored our videographer, Mike, and after watching our video it was like he was in two places at once at times! Besides during... Read More our formal picture sessions we barely felt him there so it allowed us to be natural and it showed in our videos. We decided to get a highlight film with our package and the editing was top-notch. He pieced the entire day into 4 minutes seamlessly and he made the song we chose go with the footage beautifully. The memories he captured that day will be something we treasure forever. On top of their A+ work, they were a pleasure to work with. Jess was so helpful in piecing together our package to fit our needs and they offer a payment schedule that makes budgeting easy. The best wedding decision we made was to hire a videographer and choosing them - highly recommended!

2015-08-06T17:02:00 Response from the vendor

Thank you Lisa for saying such nice things about us! We are so happy you and your family enjoyed having us at the wedding and Love the video~!! https://vimeo.com/134769059

Mike & Jessica Day

Mike and I have been in business since 1999. We have worked on everything from television series to films to television commercials to weddings videos. We have a full portfolio of work and would like to invite you to watch our work and read our reviews. We have worked with Universities, HBO, Discovery, ABC 6 and we are a state approved video vendor. We have been blessed with two children. We decided while our children our young to specialize in wedding videography. We treat everyone like they are part of our family and would feel very blessed to create for you a beautiful video.