Education - Experience - Quality

Hello, Mike and I would be honored to be part of your wedding day. We are full time videographers. Our goal is provide a beautifully shot and edited video to be enjoyed forever. We would like to invite you to visit us in our studio. I look forward to meeting you and your family. ~ Jessica Drew-Day

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Dramatic, Lifestyle, Modern, Vintage

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Online Proofing, Digital Files, Same-Day Edits, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Full-Length Video, Highlight Video, Video, Photo + Video

Saunderstown, RI Serving RI, CT & MA (401) 884-2084

Reviewed on 8/23/2016

Daylight was recommended by my makeup artist and we were so excited that they were available for our date when we booked. We already had 2 photographers and were concerned that 2 videographers would be a lot of paparazzi, but Jessica explained how they work and I'm so happy we... Read More agreed to have both of them! Not only did they work excellently with the photography team and were discreet and super professional on the wedding day, but the videos came out absolutely amazing !!! Getting the shareable highlight video was a great touch, and we loved and will love getting to relive our wedding every time we watch. We love seeing the parts of the wedding that we were not present for too! people sitting and the cocktail hour...Daylight seamlessly captured the magical whimsy of the day .

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Monique G

At first we wanted to save money and just get a photographer. But I am so glad we went with a videographer and choose Daylight Films. Mike and Jessica were absolutely amazing! The video and editing is top notch. I cry every time I watch the highlight video (which has probably... Read More already been 20 times). It brings tears to my eyes and a smile on my face at the same time. It is amazing what they were able to capture and I am so glad we went with them. It is going to be one of my most prized possessions and something we will truly treasure forever! Thank you for an amazing job!

Reviewed on 10/03/2016 Subrina L

I would give them a 6 or more if I could. You will not be disappointed with Jess and Michael! We have seen their work in a number of weddings. I reached out to them before even confirming our date and venue. They are friendly, kind and really put everything into what they do.... Read More They captured both mine and my husbands personality and matched up our music to our videos flawlessly. When you become a client you also part of the family. Michael and Jessica went above and beyond my expectations and were absolutely amazing. They are great with communication and we received our videos back much sooner than we anticipated. We are happy to have found them and now have a new set of friends for life!

Reviewed on 4/07/2017 Kaitlyn P

We cannot express how happy we are that we chose to work with Mike and Jessica at Daylight Weddings. This was one of the best decisions we made in our planning process. Not only are Mike and Jessica great at what they do, they are extremely easy to work with. We are so... Read More appreciative of the time they spent capturing every moment of our wedding and the thought and effort that went in to creating a beautiful highlight video along with our full ceremony and reception video. If you are considering a videographer, just do it, being able to relive the day all over again is priceless. On your wedding day, time flies by, so to have a video where you can see your husband’s reaction to you walking down the aisle, hear you say your vows again, watch your family and friends cry, laugh, dance, and just feel the love that was around you in that day is amazing. Thank you so much, Kaitlyn & Bill

Reviewed on 2/17/2017 Mary Lynn B

Mike & Jessica Day are THE BEST videographers in the Northeast and one of the best in the country. Their work is like no others. They put their heart and soul into everything they do and each wedding they do is like a beautiful movie that the couple will have forever to relive... Read More and cherish. If you can get Daylight Weddings to do your wedding you are very fortunate!

2017-02-25T10:47:37 Response from the vendor

Mary Lynn Did you write this? :) Thank you for the kind review. https://vimeo.com/194612165

Reviewed on 1/07/2017 Samantha V

Michael and Jessica did a fantastic job videoing our wedding! The entire process was easy from booking to the day of the wedding. They showed up on time and helped us to get the most amazing shots. We absolutely love our highlight video and relieving our wedding day through it... Read More is amazing. Thank you Michael and Jessica!

Reviewed on 12/20/2016 Karen K

My husband and I actually found Daylight through The Knot! They had so many great reviews we'd be silly not to give them a chance & we were not disappointed! They are very experienced and professional which is a necessity for a vendor on your wedding day! They did such an... Read More amazing job with our video & especially our highlight video, makes us both cry each time! Thank you Jess, Mike & Austin for helping make our wedding day perfect & capturing it!

Reviewed on 10/23/2016 Kayla F

Jess and Mike were fantastic to work with. They truly made our wedding highlight video magical and as our families watched, there was not a dry eye in the house. Thank you Jess and Mike for allowing us to replay our wedding and truly capturing what a special day it was!

Reviewed on 10/21/2016 Lauren B

We just watched the video and it was AMAZING! Thank you so much, you did a fantastic job. It was perfect!

Reviewed on 10/20/2016 Sandra S

Jessica and Michael are amazing. My wedding day was one of the best days ever. Michael and Jessica captured so many special moments with family and friends. Moments that we will never get back and are forever captured (my two 90 year old aunts getting down on the dance floor!).... Read More My wedding was 6 months ago and I often look at the video alone, with my husband, family or friends and still smile, laugh and cry. I spoke with a friend recently who was not able to make the wedding but still views the video and cries every time! We have received so many wonderful compliments on the video and were told we should enter it in a contest. Thank you Jessica and Michael for your professionalism, expertise and kindness. I highly recommend them to capture the essence of your very special day.

Reviewed on 8/03/2016 Vanessa V

Simply amazing! So glad I chose Daylight as a videographer for our wedding!

Reviewed on 8/03/2016

Michael Day videotaped my son and daughter-in law's wedding last month, and had it edited and in our hands just a month later, cooperating with our need to have it quickly for my son's in-laws to take back to China this week. My son did not request an elaborate video, but even... Read More so, Michael did an elegant job editing the footage and inserting a few clips showing the venue, the table-settings, the flowers. The finished product is stunning. Michael provided a lapel microphone to the groom so that the ceremony was easily audible, clearer than during the outdoor ceremony. We celebrated all over again watching the video! I highly recommend Daylight Weddings & Films (Michael Day and Jess Drew Day)

Reviewed on 7/28/2016

Daylight was amazing. Jess was very friendly and accommodating from the start. She was quick to respond to any questions we had. Our videographers that day were Dave and Chris and they were awesome!! I kept forgetting they were there because they are not intrusive with the... Read More camera at all but they got everything!!! The video came out amazing!! They really captured the day. I am also really happy we got the highlight video. I cry every time I watch it. We have gotten a ton of feedback on The highlight video and everyone loves It!! Thank you Jess, Mike, Chris and Dave!!!

Reviewed on 7/25/2016 Miryam S

Jessica and Michael did an amazing job! They captured all of the important moments of our wedding. We have gotten a ton of positive feedback from friends and family on our highlight video. Jessica and Michael were able to perfectly summarize our whole wedding into a 7 minute... Read More video which captures the best parts in the perfect order. We loved that the video wasn't in chronological order and how the flow was so artistic and beautiful. In addition, Michael and Jessica were also very responsive, helpful and friendly throughout the entire process. They were extremely quick in turning around our highlight and full videos after the wedding. Jessica and Michael provided a great service and a quality product. We would highly recommend them to anyone looking for videography services.

Reviewed on 1/18/2016 Kaila A

Phenomenal job!!!!!!!! Just shared our highlight today and nobody could bring back the memories as clear as you did! We will recommend you to everyone... Not to mention would of took longer to get into my dress without Jess and by the end of the night would of never been fully... Read More busseled!!! Could not thank you guys enough.. Highly satisfied not just from me from all who have seen so far.. One of my cousins who could not make it I sent the highlight and the first words from their response was "whoever did that video did an amazing job.." Agreed can't put into words our satisfaction and we haven't even seen the full video yet so more to come!!!!!! Great work great people best decision ever

2016-01-18T15:23:39 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much Kaila! Let us know when you get a chance to watch the full video. We love you both! It was a such a cool comment when you told me that people at the wedding asked if we were family. We really... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 11/02/2015

We're so happy we used Daylight Weddings as our videographers, it was the best decision we made for our special day. Mike and Jess were wonderful to work with and made us laugh throughout the day :). They are a cute couple and are great at what they do. I highly recommend them,... Read More no regrets..promise :) Thank you Mike and Jess for capturing our special day!

Easy, comfortable and professional!

Reviewed on 9/17/2015 Heather F

Daylight Weddings was great. They make you feel super relaxed and comfortable. I thought it would be so awkward having a camera follow me around all day/night but I didn't even notice them! Michael and Jess make things so easy for you. The video came out awesome and we are so... Read More happy we went with them!!

2015-09-17T21:05:28 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much, Heather! It was a pleasure being part of your day! We are so happy your enjoying your video! https://vimeo.com/138239958 Big Hugs! Mike & Jess

Jerri & Paul

Reviewed on 9/09/2015

Our wedding on May 17th was just amazing and it was extra special because we decided to use Mike and Jess Day as our videographer. Wow! We have watched our video so many times and have shared it with family and friends. It is truly a priceless memento from our wedding.

2015-09-17T21:03:15 Response from the vendor

Thank you Jerri & Paul! We are so happy your enjoying your video! That is our Goal! Big Hugs! Mike & Jess

Reviewed on 8/03/2015 Lisa A

We are both so happy we picked Daylight Films to capture our wedding on 6.6.15. They did a fantastic job filming and editing the whole event. Our guests adored our videographer, Mike, and after watching our video it was like he was in two places at once at times! Besides during... Read More our formal picture sessions we barely felt him there so it allowed us to be natural and it showed in our videos. We decided to get a highlight film with our package and the editing was top-notch. He pieced the entire day into 4 minutes seamlessly and he made the song we chose go with the footage beautifully. The memories he captured that day will be something we treasure forever. On top of their A+ work, they were a pleasure to work with. Jess was so helpful in piecing together our package to fit our needs and they offer a payment schedule that makes budgeting easy. The best wedding decision we made was to hire a videographer and choosing them - highly recommended!

2015-08-06T17:02:00 Response from the vendor

Thank you Lisa for saying such nice things about us! We are so happy you and your family enjoyed having us at the wedding and Love the video~!! https://vimeo.com/134769059

Great Decision

Reviewed on 6/28/2015 Lauren S

We almost didn't do a video (thought we could just do photos and save money). Mike and Jess told us to trust them and it was worth it. Mike is so relaxed and fun, he makes it easy for you to take in the moments while he captures them. I highly recommend getting a video for... Read More your wedding and using Daylight.

Couldn't be happier!

Reviewed on 5/11/2015 Patrick C

I was EXTREMELY impressed with my interactions with Daylight Weddings & Films from the beginning of my wedding planning process through the delivery. Jessica and Mike were always very responsive, and willing to meet with me around my crazy work schedule. As soon as I saw... Read More previous videos, and videos they made at our venue in particular, I knew I wanted to work with them! Every step of the planning process, Jessica and Mike were informative and all-around great. Mike was also wonderful the day of the wedding...I left knowing we'd have some great footage. I was also shocked at how fast I received my highlight video (within a week of the wedding), and the discs (within a month of the wedding)...and the quality of both are FANTASTIC. I couldn't be happier with my experience with Daylight Weddings & Films!

2015-05-12T09:51:45 Response from the vendor

Thank you Christina! It was a pleasure working with you too. We are so happy you are enjoying your video. This means the world to us!

Reviewed on 5/07/2015 Arounthip X

I would highly recommend Daylight as your videographer. The prices are reasonable for what you get and its a pleasure to work with Jess and Mike! They were professional throughout the entire process and transparent about everything. Mike put up with all our shenanigans... Read More throughout the entire day and catered to our needs on our special day. The film truley captured every moment from beginning until the end. Choosing a videographer is very important since your wedding day goes by with the blink of an eye. A video is the only thing you have that can turn back the hands of time to reflect on your biggest day! The editing was very professional and it truley brought back emotions as we're able to rewind our best day of our lives!

2015-05-08T10:26:37 Response from the vendor

Thank you Arounthip! It was a great day! Mike enjoyed working with you all. :)

Amazing wedding videography

Reviewed on 3/02/2015 Kelly G

Mike and Jessica were simply amazing! Friendly from the moment we met. We felt as though we had known them forever. On the day of the wedding they were fantastic and it was like having family there. The product they produced was excellent. A live piece of our wedding to treasure... Read More for years to come. It was honestly the best money we spent and their prices are very reasonable for the product you get. I highly recommend them to everyone.

2015-05-08T10:28:47 Response from the vendor

Thank you Kelly! We enjoyed working with you and your family. Your parents are just the sweetest. Yes, Dad cried. They just love you and Jeffery so much. We were so honored to be part of your day!

Amazing People, Amazing Video

Reviewed on 2/19/2015 Miranda P

Daylight films holds a special place in my heart. I used to intern for Mike and Jess and I got to see their amazing wedding videos first hand. So when I got engaged I knew they had to be a part of my special day. Even with the knowledge that they were amazing videographers, I... Read More was blown away by my video! It is absolutely perfect and captures everything about my wedding day. They were professional and I never felt like they were in the way. I couldn't have asked for better videographers at my wedding and I would highly recommend them! Love you guys!

2015-05-08T10:29:57 Response from the vendor

Miranda, it was such a pleasure being able to be there for you and Jonathan! God bless you both!

Best Investment Could Have for Wedding

Reviewed on 11/11/2014 Jessica W

Mike and Jess from Daylight Films are simply fantastic. My sister hired them last year for her wedding and after seeing the quality of their service and product it was easy for me to choose them as my wedding video vendor. They are not only professional and easy to work with,... Read More but they truly care about capturing the emotion of the day. It is an understatement to say that we LOVE our wedding video. Every time I watch it, I am taken back to that wonderful day – it is magical. Only a video can show the raw emotions of that day. The one regret my husband and I have is that we didn’t have Jess and Mike stay until the very end of the night and the after party! You will not be disappointed when you hire Mike and Jess for your wedding video. My husband and I keep saying that it was the best investment we made. I can’t wait until one of my other siblings gets married and of course we will have Mike and Jess there to capture it all!!

Mike & Jessica Day

Mike and I have been in business since 1999. We have worked on everything from television series to films to television commercials to weddings videos. We have a full portfolio of work and would like to invite you to watch our work and read our reviews. We have worked with Universities, HBO, Discovery, ABC 6 and we are a state approved video vendor. We have been blessed with two children. We decided while our children our young to specialize in wedding videography. We treat everyone like they are part of our family and would feel very blessed to create for you a beautiful video.