Classical, Disco, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Pop, R&B, Klezmer, Latin

Live Music, Music

9000 W Sunset Blvd, West Hollywood, CA

The Best

Reviewed on 4/14/2015 Hanna B

Finding a great band is not easy and I had a 7 month engagement. My wedding was in Phoenix and there were no bands available for my date. I began to research other cities and came across De Bois Entertainment. I was blown away by all of their bands and it was very difficult for... Read More us to pick one. We ended up picking TC and the Traffic Jam and we were NOT disappointed with our pick! They were fantastic! They had people out dancing before the food! They had all ages involved!! They sang new song and Motown hits! We had over 200 people at our wedding and I can honestly say 190 of our guest were dancing! It was like having our own personal concert. The number one complement I still receive today “that was some bad you had!” It truly was! They were on time and played longer then original asked to because people didn’t want to leave. I also want to mention how professional this company is and easy to work with. I work with Terri Herrington the entertainment coordinator and I found her to be extremely confidant and reliable throughout my wedding planning process. I have nothing but amazing things to say about the company and the band! You won’t be disappointed!

Incredible band!!

Reviewed on 8/29/2014 Katherine J

I can't recommend De Bois Entertainment highly enough, specifically Entourage. The quality was amazing,and they learned 2 songs with little notice. I also found their office to be very helpful. They were always on hand to answer questions/concerns along the way. One... Read More thing I did notice was that during dinner, when the band took a break, the music they played was not loud enough. They should make sure the ambient music is at the appropriate level before leaving the room.

Reviewed on 1/08/2014 Lauren F

We absolutely LOVED our band High Rise and we received so many complements on their performance. Everyone had a blast because of them. Debois is so easy to work with - it was a terrific experience all around!!!

Reviewed on 12/05/2013 Sara M

De Bois Entertainment was so professional, and TC & The Traffic Jam were the most amazing band ever!! They truly made our night! Worth every penny!! All of our guests were asking about them. We loved them and would definitely use them again for just about anything!!

Impact brought the house down!

Reviewed on 11/25/2013

De Bois Entertainment was a pleasure to work with while trying to set up entertainment for our special day. Randy was really enjoyable and helped us figure out what would work best for our wedding. In the end, we used Impact and they couldn't have been better. Many of our... Read More friends and family told us afterwards that they were the best band they'd ever heard at a wedding. They were smooth, fun, diverse and energetic. The dance floor had no room on it from the start to the finish. We honestly could not have been happier with our choice and how it all came together. Music really does make the night, so if you are considering whether or not it's worth the investment, the answer is yes.

High Rize

Reviewed on 8/31/2013 Elizabeth M

We used High Rize for our wedding and they were incredible!! De Bois was very easy to work with and everyone had a great time because of the band.

High Rize & De Bois Beyond Amazing!

Reviewed on 8/21/2013 Kristin M

High Rize was the band at my wedding last month and I could not imagine my wedding without them - they definitely made the night! I will be recommending them to everyone planning a wedding or needing a band for their event! As our guests were being asked to come in to the... Read More Reception (from Cocktail Hour), everyone couldn't help but immediately begin dancing as the music was fantastic and High Rize's energy had everyone in the dancing mood! All of our guests could not stop complimenting the band - I'm sure they'll have many more booked weddings from the guests at my wedding as quite a few of my engaged friends asked for their information. I can also honestly say that the dancing part was my fear leading up to my wedding - 1. Because I don't like to dance/am not a good dancer, and 2. I didn't want one of those weddings where no one dances and everyone sits around staring at each other. The second I walked into the ballroom for our introduction as Mr. & Mrs. and went into our first dance, all my fears went away. I danced the WHOLE night and loved every minute of it thanks to the High Rize team! Plus, all of my guests were up and dancing for every dance set! At the end of the night our guests were chanting "One more song! One more song!" because everyone was having a blast and didn't want the dancing or night to end. THANK YOU High Rize and De Bois for making my dream wedding!!

Reviewed on 8/07/2013 sarah d

High Rize played at our wedding this past weekend in Santa Barbara. All the guests said they had never seen a wedding before where everyone hit the dance floor immediately.Everyone was dancing the whole night. The band could tell what our style was based on the songs we... Read More requested and the ones we asked them to learn, so they played more songs from those genres/eras that weren't on their master list. Because the band is so large and they have so many different vocalists, they can successfully perform any song and have it sound like the original. Really amazing. We had guests coming up to us all night saying "WHERE DID YOU FIND THIS BAND, THEY'RE AMAZING?!" After they played the last song, our guests literally demanded an encore when everyone began chanting "one more song! one more song!" They were already packing up, but they played another! We could not be more thrilled with our choice and would recommend De Bois and High Rize to anyone looking for a band that will absolutely make your event. The guitar trio we had from de bois to play during the ceremony and cocktail hour were also FANTASTIC and really set the mood and fit the setting beautifully. We had them learn three songs for the processional, bridal processional and recessional and all renditions were flawless and stunning. Thank you De Bois!

Karizma is AMAZING!! Highly recommend!!

Reviewed on 8/03/2013 Katie P

Thank you to the entire DeBois team for making our wedding band experience so wonderful! Everyone was quick to respond, answered all of our questions, and worked within our budget to make sure we had everything we needed. Karizma was AWESOME, and we had people coming up to... Read More us all night saying it was the best wedding reception they had ever been to... and we know it was because of the music! Thank you!!!

Reviewed on 6/04/2013 Rebecca M

Masta is amazing!!! They definitely made our wedding unforgettable. All of our guests are still talking about how much fun they had and how great the band is. They knew exactly what to play and when to play it. The entire wedding danced until the VERY end and I could not be... Read More happier. Not to mention, working with Randy & Terri was SO easy. They were so accommodating and made it such a dream. I wish we were having another party so we can have them play again! Masta is AWESOME!!! Debois Entertainment is GREAT!! And I cannot say enough good things about them. Don't think twice about working with anyone else. They are the best!!!

Amazing Wedding Band

Reviewed on 3/27/2013 Sasha F

Words can't express our eternal gratitude to Randy Stern and De Bois Entertainment for making it the most amazing wedding we could ever imagine. From the very beginning, Randy was the consummate professional. Before we chose to go with DeBois Entertainment, we saw and met with... Read More many of the wedding bands in Los Angeles. We decided to go with Randy and the High Rize Band. Randy was by far the easiest, the most pleasurable and flexible to work with. We were not the easiest couple to deal with -- we were planning a big wedding with guests from different backgrounds. Randy delivered and never said no to any of our requests, changes, suggestions, last minute additions, song requests, etc. He worked diligently with us, our wedding coordinator, the staff at the venue, the lighting people, videographers and the rest of the team. He went out of his way to meet us at the times convenient for us. He went above and beyond the call of duty. The wedding band was something out of a storybook. Randy built out the stage and put together a 25 piece band. They sounded and looked immaculate. They played the songs we wanted them to play and did a stellar job with everything. The master of ceremonies was perfect. Our guests were raving about the band and the dance floor was full of people all night long. We couldn't imagine the band being this excellent. Randy, De Bois and the band gave us the best night of our lives that will be enshrined in our memories forever. Randy/DeBois is also very competitive in terms of cost and gave us a deal that beat out the others especially considering the services he provided. If you are looking for a wedding band, this is where you need to go. We went to over 30 weddings and met pretty much every band in LA. Randy is a true professional and we give him the highest recommendation. I want to express my praise and gratitude to Randy and his team and make sure future brides and grooms go to him for their special day. I really cannot imagine a better experience. If anyone wants to discuss this review, please don't hesitate to email me at [email protected]

totally worth it

Reviewed on 10/15/2012 Jenni C

We had Entourage play at our wedding, and they were PHENOMENAL. They learned some songs for us, listened to what we wanted, totally got the crowd going (and they went nuts)... If there were 10 stars I would give them to them. Absolutely worth the money.

Reviewed on 7/11/2012 Alexandra M

I got endless compliments on the band from people who know what they're talking about... Top tier.

Reviewed on 6/07/2012 Dena K

Randy and his team at De Bois know their stuff. When we were looking at bands, this was the only one that offered one break during dinner. Other than that, they played ALL NIGHT LONG. They really were able to gauge the crowd and play music that suited the people there. They... Read More learned three songs for us - difficult songs at that - and played them as if they'd been playing them their whole careers. When I hear from people who attended our wedding, there are two things they always say: "the food was amazing, and the band... WOW. Just wow!"

Reviewed on 8/28/2011 Erica S

tc and the traffic jam are the best!

Reviewed on 8/16/2011 Carly D

Most amazing band ever. I have seen West Coast Music and they were my first choice but out of budget...I am glad they were because we used High Rize and they were better than the weddings I have seen with any West Coast Music band. The guests told me that as well!

Traffic Jamm ROCKS!

Reviewed on 11/16/2010 Amy L

When making decisions about our wedding, my groom and I were in agreement that a great band was our top priority, so of course this was a very important decision to us. We selected Traffic Jamm of De Bois Entertainment and were blown away by how increbiel they were!! They were... Read More amazing and had all of our guests on the dance floor the entire night! My husband and I COULD NOT STOP dancing! We were having such a blast and so were all of our friends and family which made for an incredible night and filled the party with so much energy! I got SO many compliments on the band! And in addition to their over the top music and preformance, they were awesome to work with! Randy, the owner of the company, worked with my budget to give me the wedding of my dreams without cutting any corners and our coordinator for the evening was so organized, professional and so much fun! Can't say enough good things about this band! Book them! They are worth EVERY penny!

Reviewed on 6/28/2010

We had Entourage at our wedding and they were phenomenal. Everyone danced from dinner to the very end and one month later they are still telling me that they were the best band they have ever heard. They played everything from the standards to Flo Rida perfectly and they were... Read More all very nice. I would highly recommend them.