Dearborn Hills Golf and Banquet

Dearborn, MI

Book Your Wedding with Dearborn Hills Golf and Banquet

A BALLROOM IN DEARBORN, MI

The lush green grass and luxurious clubhouse of the Dearborn Hills Golf and Banquet in Dearborn, Michigan, is a great location for a wedding. Rated one of the top five courses in all of Michigan, the Dearborn Hills Golf Course also has a magnificent clubhouse. From the clubhouse, you will be able to get great views of the course. The clubhouse features a grill and a fantastic outdoor patio. When having a wedding at the Dearborn Hills Golf Course and Banquet venue, you will be able to pick from two location options.

The Herndon Room. This room features neutral decor, which will make incorporating your wedding decorations easy. When renting the Herndon Room, you will be able to use the adjoining Grill Room for no extra cost. The Herndon Room holds up to 180 people and the Grill Room will hold an additional 50 guests.

The Outside Area. The grounds at Dearborn Hills Golf Course are very well-kept and can provide the ideal backdrop to your wedding. If you are looking for a one of a kind outdoor ceremony, the team at Dearborn Hills Golf and Banquet will be able to help you pick the ideal spot on their grounds to exchange your vows.

If you are looking to spice up your reception, then be sure to talk with the Dearborn Hills Golf and Banquet team about the open bar they can provide. For a reasonable price, you will be able to have beer, wine and liquor available to your guests during the reception. If you choose to have an outdoor wedding, the price you pay will include folding chairs and electricity hookups if needed. You can add a bit of a personal touch by getting chair covers.

These covers will include a colored sash and can be given a satin finish for a small additional cost. You can also book a DJ through the Dearborn Hills Golf Course and have your music start 30 minutes before your guests arrive. The Dearborn Hills Golf and Banquet team also offer a variety of linen upgrades like floor length table cloths and satin or organza runners for a small additional fee.

The world-class amenities offered by Dearborn Hills Golf and Banquet are second to none. Below are some of the great amenities you will be able to take advantage of when renting this facility.

• Plated or buffet style reception dinner
  • Ample parking for all of your guests
  • Get help from an experienced event planner
  • Lighting and sound equipment available
  • Assistance with set up and clean up

See The New ReDesigned Dearborn Hills Golf Course

Dearborn Hills Golf Course and Banquet Facility is a beautiful place to hold your special event. The clubhouse is tastefully decorated and has beautiful views of our lakes and fountain. A fireplace graces the Herndon Room and emphasizes our hunter green and burgundy decor.

Ballroom, Country Club, Tented

Bar + Drinks, Food + Catering, Planning

1300 S Telegraph Rd, Dearborn, MI (313) 563-3043

Excellent!

Reviewed on 10/14/2013 Colleen N

My husband and I picked Dearborn Hills for the setting, and we are so happy we did! We haven't stopped receiving compliments on our reception. We had a beautiful day and our guests LOVED having the patio to sit out on. I am sure that people stayed at our reception longer than... Read More expected because they could sit outside and chat. The DJ that came with our wedding package was fantastic as well, and we definitely were having fun dancing inside. The reception was exactly as I had hoped it would be - fun for those who wanted to dance and enjoyable for those who wanted to sit and chat. Kelli, the rep from Dearborn Hills was AMAZING. She answered every single question and request I had promptly, and was a complete joy to work with. She is friendly, competent, and what I enjoyed most of all - ORGANIZED. She knows what she is doing, and I had no qualms at all about leaving my wedding details in her hands. The food was good, and we received lots of compliments on that as well. We opted to add an additional hour of bar time to our package, and I am pretty sure we got even more than an hour - thanks! We also opted to purchase a keg of premium beer to serve, and I am glad we did. I would absolutely recommend Dearborn Hills to anyone! It really was the perfect wedding!

Exceptional!

Reviewed on 7/20/2011 Sharla S

The staff was very nice and professional the entire night. They helped set up the decorations the day of the wedding, and (even better!) packed everything back up at the end of the night. Would definitely recommend!

Great place for our Bridal Shower

Reviewed on 7/19/2011 JayAnn F

The staff at Dearborn Hills was extremely helpful & courteous. Not only did they ensure that the shower had every detail we desired, but they also recommended vendors for the wedding, remaining in contact with me even after the shower, offering follow-up assistance for the... Read More wedding. The location is gorgeous, I wpuld have considered having the ceremony there, but we had already confirmed with another venue. Gorgeous place!

Reviewed on 2/01/2017 Jenna W

My husband and I had our wedding here September of 2016 and it was an amazing experience. Katherine, the coordinator was fabulous throughout the entire planning process before the actual wedding day. She is very organized and pays attention to detail which I love. Elaine, the... Read More banquet manager who was there the day of my wedding was amazing. She truly went above and beyond for us, our guests, and the wedding party. I'm pretty sure things would not have gone as smoothly as they did that day without her. I can't thank both of them enough for making the most important day of my life, a dream come true! The food was great and even the bartenders were wonderful!! A big thank you to everyone at The Dearborn Hills Golf Course!

Reviewed on 8/13/2016 Abigail B

We had an amazing reception at Dearborn Hills... There had been a cancellation, and we were lucky enough to book it with only a few months to go before our summer wedding. The planner, Catherine, was very helpful and accommodated us in any way she could. There was a lot of... Read More versatility, which we really liked because it allowed us to change things to fit our budget. We opted for a hosted tab rather than have a cash bar or open bar. Also, we had a family friend act as MC and a cousin control the music from my laptop. This meant that we didn't need a DJ, and they still had a great sound system that we were able to hook up to. There is also no venue fee beyond what you pay for food/services. We brought in chiavari chairs and the women from my family came in beforehand and put the finishing touches on the decor. They were helped a ton by staff in both the set up and tear down. Service was impeccable throughout the whole reception and the day-of coordinator went above and beyond to make sure everything went according to plan. The grounds are so beautiful and perfect for photographs. There is a nice range of scenery to make for some distinctive shots, such as a bridge and a willow next to the water. We truly could not have asked for a better venue or better value. It's so cliche, but it truly was the wedding of our dreams. Thank you, Dearborn Hills!

Reviewed on 6/13/2016 Taylor R

If you are looking for a quaint space to have your wedding reception - look no further! The Dearborn Hills Golf Course is a quiet golf course tucked away on a busy Telegraph Road. You may have passed it a hundred times and never stopped to look at it, but after our wedding we... Read More will always pass by it and remember the best night ever. The golf course has many beautiful photo spot from a large Willow Tree overlooking the pond to a wooden old bridge. The view was gorgeous and so is the inside. My fiancé and I did NOT want a dark room for our wedding, The Dearborn Hills Golf Course's banquet room has windows on the East and South side walls that lets in the perfect amount of light. Catherine was a wonder to work with and very quick with emails and catering to our every need. The wait staff was wonderful and polite - our meals were great! We were very happy with our service at the DHGC!

Reviewed on 6/01/2011 Beth n

We had the most amazing reception at Dearborn Hills. Brenda and Elaine and the wedding staff were incredible and made our reception perfect. They executed every detail exactly as we had talked about. Brenda and Elaine were so wonderful and kind to work with. We were so lucky to... Read More have them helping us and can't thank them enough!!! Beth (Seedott)

AMAZING!!

Reviewed on 12/02/2010 Nicole J

Everyone there was amazing and they made my day special. The food was good and the bar staff were very sweet.

Fabulous from first meeting until last dance!

Reviewed on 11/20/2010 Jennifer P

We got so lucky by walking into Dearborn Hills. They truely cared about our wedding as much as we did. I really think that says a lot. The food was awesome and the service was second to none. Details were very important to me and they really made sure that every last detail was... Read More taken care of as I had planned. There really aren't words that do justice to how great they were.