Centerpieces, Bouquets, Flower Arrangements

1907 Contra Costa Blvd, Pleasant Hill, CA (925) 682-2837

Beautiful Flowers!

Reviewed on 6/20/2013 Sheri H

They came prepared! We had extra people show up at the wedding and had to set another table for the reception, they made an additional center piece on site!

Reviewed on 7/31/2012 Lisa S

They were great. They did the centerpieces and my bouquet. We were there for less than 30 mins and they understood the look and colors I wanted and everything was done beautifully!

Best Florist From Walnut Creek to Brentwood, Ca

Reviewed on 7/04/2011 Monica F

I live in Walnut Creek but my wedding was in Brentwood(by Antioch). I had such a wonderful experience working with Racheal. She wanted to know everything about my wedding and had a real interest. What I especially liked was that instead just showing my flowers in book, she... Read More would actually take out fresh flowers from the freezers and showed me what the flowers looked like. First consulatation takes about 2hours but it's so worth it. Anytime I had a question, I would just drop by and they were always pleasant. While we were heading towards the reception, my sister even called me to tell me how BEAUTIFUL the flowers were. They were full,fresh,colorful, qreat quality and lasted longer than a week. I love this place. Ask for Rachel!!!

Use at your own risk

Reviewed on 8/09/2010 RACHAEL D

I found the florist on THE KNOT and it happened to be close to where my venue was. I met with two different designers who gave me two different prices and one said we could get different colored hydrangeas the other said they could only get white. I brought a picture of the... Read More bouquet I wanted and the day of the wedding the bouquet came looking nothing like what I ordered, the ribbon was wrong. And the sprays of roses we ordered were the wrong color, and to make mattters worse we still are trying to get our money back for flowers we cancelled 3 weeks before the wedding because the caterer was providing extra flowers.

Review for Deb's Flower Market

Reviewed on 5/10/2010 Jill C

She spent time with me working out what would look best and came up with great and creative ideas