Decadent Catering

$$$

Specialty

American Regional, Asian, Dessert Specialists, Fusion, Italian, Kosher Style, Mediterranean, Other Cuisine, Vegetarian

762 Hope Street, Providence, RI

food

Reviewed on 8/11/2014 Danielle V

nobody at our wedding got food poisoning.. that we are aware of.

Great food and service

Reviewed on 10/08/2013 Michelle H

Dean and his team provided us exceptional food and service at our wedding. The food was all delicious and they were a pleasure to work with, and my husband and I had good piece of mind approaching the wedding knowing they only do one wedding a day. All of our interactions with them felt personal, we never felt like just a number! Prices per head for our wedding reflect an inflated rental costs, because our venue didn't come equipped with a kitchen and we have to rent the ovens. Excluding the out of the ordinary rentals, cost per head probably would have been around $50-$55/ head (we paid $68).

Best Wedding Food Ever

Reviewed on 11/14/2012 Samantha S

My husband and I came across Decadent Catering because they were a recommended vendor from our venue. There were several to choose from, but the menu options blew me away, so we decided to set up a tasting. Our contact was Dean, and he was exceptional. He is vibrant and so passionate about what he does we knew we would be in good hands. At the tasting the food kept coming, and coming, and coming. It was all so delicious it was hard to make a decision. We even took a huge bag home so my sister was able to sample and give her opinion. Throughout the process Dean was extremely accessible and able to answer any of our questions. We even were able to get a backstage look at a real wedding they were putting on. We met a couple times in between our initial meeting and our wedding, and every time Dean was very flexible to our needs of meeting times as we lived over an hour away. The day of our wedding our expectations were exceeded. Our contact that day was Dan, who we had met a few times previously, and he made sure everything went off without a hitch. The servers were so friendly, and the server we had just for the bridal party was a delight. The food was delicious; guests can't stop telling us how fantastic their meal was! They even made sure my husband and I had a mix plate of all three dinner choices so we could have a sample of everything. I also have to give a shout out to the bartenders. I never noticed a line at the bar and everybody always seemed to have a full glass! Overall we had an exceptional experience with Decadent Catering and I would highly recommend them to anyone for their event :)

great value, great product, arrogant coordinator

Reviewed on 3/22/2012 mallory a

My experiece with Decadent Catering was overall very good. The hors d'ouvres were amazing, chicken a little dry and the risotto a little too al dente. But the service and presentation was up to par with their reputation. We had been on the fence between Decadent and Pranzi and ultimately it settled on cost. The coordinator was very accomodating to our wishes and budget but I found him to be very arrogant and almost obnoxious in the way he tries to sell their service. I think Decadent would be doing even better with a different face to its catering company. The owner of Pranzi would have been great and personable to work with but I think the product and value we received at Decadent would have been unmatched.

Absolutely Perfect...

Reviewed on 9/28/2011 Caitlyn L

Decadent Catering doesn't only provide an absolutely DELICIOUS meal; they make you and your wedding feel like you're the only people and event on the face of the Earth that matters. They are super professional and they do everything in their power to be perfection. From the first meeting, to the actual day; Dean Mistretta makes you feel totally at ease. You can tell from his professionalism that he knows what he's talking about and that he's not new to the field. Decadent is very accommodating and willing to work with you on whatever need be. I could not have asked for a better caterer. A large fraction of the smoothness and flawlessness of my wedding can be contributed to Decadent Catering. Utterly grateful, Caitlyn and Dave PS. The food is DELICIOUS. We're still receiving awesome reviews from our guests in September!!!

TO Decadent Catering