Engagement, Trash The Dress

Wedding

Online Proofing, Photo, Social Media Sharing

pobox 223, Sacramento, CA (916) 494-2734

Reviewed on 2/21/2017 Jameson W

We had the pleasure of hiring Dee & Kris for our wedding in Dec 2016 at the Citizen Hotel and engagement session in San Francisco. We live outside of Sacramento and interviewed Kris via skype. From the moment we "met" Kris via skype we knew they would be a great fit. Kris is... Read More extremely organized and TIMELY! We first met them during our engagement session in San Francisco. They were so easy to work with and helped us feel relaxed and have fun while having our pictures taken. Our wedding day went so smoothly thanks to Dee & Kris. They "ran" our time line and really kept our wedding party and family on time. They arrived 30 minutes early and also stayed late when our wedding reception events ran over time with no problem at all. Kris is also someone who will get your family members in the place they need to be at the right time, which was very important to us because we have a large family. Dee & Kris worked very well together and separate and were able to get amazing shots of both myself and my husband getting ready on the day of our wedding. There were many awesome things that we loved about Dee & Kris, but one of our favorites was that they send you "teaser" photos within 3 days of the wedding. We received over 25 photos from our wedding before we left on our honeymoon and were able to share them with family and friends! It was so amazing. We absolutely loved the wedding & engagement photos. They each, Kris & Dee have their own style and the photos turned out so great. We cannot recommend them enough. Hiring Dee & Kris will be one of the best wedding planning decisions you will make! I want to have another reason to hire them in the future because it was so fun and everything turned out so perfect.

Reviewed on 1/08/2017 Erika H

I can't express enough how amazing Dee and Kris are. They are not only brilliant photographers but amazing people to be around and work with. My husband and I LOVE our engagement and wedding photos but most of all love Dee and Kris. The couple is so easy to work with and they... Read More always make you feel so comfortable, instantly you feel like you have known Dee and Kris for years. Throughout the whole wedding planning and on my wedding day there were some stressful times and Dee and Kris always calmed us down and made us feel at ease. I ABSOLUTELY recommend Dee and Kris, they were the best decision we ever made. I want to get married all over again just to work with them again.

Reviewed on 8/22/2016

Dee and Kris photographed our wedding this past June in Carmel, Ca. WOW! They captured every moment as well as the story of our wedding day so perfectly. Looking at the pictures takes us back to that wonderful day and to all of the emotions that we felt. Additionally, we loved... Read More sharing our wedding day with them. They are so fun to be around, organized, and helped make sure the timeline went smoothly. I know from experience at friends' weddings that photos can be a point of stress at a wedding, but not with Dee and Kris! They made the photos one of the highlights of the day for Travis and me with all of their fun ideas and suggestions. Having Dee and Kris do our wedding day was one of the best decisions that we made. Their talent is evident in their final products, galleries, and studio, and we will cherish their work forever!

Reviewed on 1/27/2016 Shelby F

Dee & Kris are amazing photographers who work so well together. They have fun and keep you having fun while keeping everything on schedule and flowing great! Our pictures turned out amazing! We got our wedding pictures literally a week later. Check them out! You'll love them!

BEST PHOTOGRAPHERS EVER!!

Reviewed on 6/25/2015 Kaitlin B

BEST PHOTOGRAPHERS EVER!! I can not stress this enough. This was the best decision I made for my wedding next to the venue. They kept us on schedule, kept us having fun, and they are just amazing people!!

Speechless

Reviewed on 5/26/2014 Jessie M

When we initially met with Kris (Dee was out of town), we knew instantly that we wanted to work with her and her husband. She was a no nonsense type of person and was straight to the point (which I LOVE). They did our engagement pictures and when we got them back, we were... Read More speechless at how gorgeous they turned out (we ended up using some pictures for our save the dates). Then came our wedding, I was highly anticipating working with them again for the big day. They were spot on with all of the pictures and so much FUN to work with - I really felt like I could be myself around them. At the end of the night, I was actually sad to see them go!! We just received our Wedding Teaser pictures, and again, I was speechless at how beautiful everything turned out. I show off my teasers to everyone and tell them all about Dee & Kris Photography. We seriously can't wait until we get all of our pictures back.

Awesome Photographers

Reviewed on 10/22/2013 charize p

Dee and Kris are husband and wife couple that love what they do. My friend referred me to them and Im so grateful she did! They did our engagement photos which we used for our save the dates and for our wedding decor. And they recently sent us our wedding teasers, our preview... Read More of our wedding photos, and they look amazing. We loved working with them because they're very down to earth, organized, professional, and TALENTED!!!