Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music

Hercules, CA (510) 283-3973

Reviewed on 11/29/2016 Adrienne F

Rob was great! He asked us ahead of time what songs we wanted played at different points & continued to check in with us during the reception to make sure things were going the way we wanted. I would definitely recommend him to anyone in need of a DJ.

Reviewed on 8/18/2016

Rob is truly an amazing DJ. He made our wedding reception unforgettable! Due to his impeccable choice of music and smooth transition between songs, the dance floor was never empty! He also did an awesome job of keeping all of our events on time and checking in with me throughout... Read More the night to make sure that I was ready. He provided beautiful up-lighting for our wedding reception, which made the ballroom look really beautiful and brought together our color theme. Additionally, Rob provided music and microphones for our ceremony, and speakers and music for our cocktail hour. Guests kept coming up to me throughout the night (and still are, days later) to tell me how impressed they are with him! Rob and his team also provided a photo booth, which was a huge hit throughout the night. Rob even sent me a link to access all of photos that were taken there, in case I missed them! My husband and I would highly recommend Rob and his team to anyone looking for DJ services! Thank you so much, Rob, for all of your hard work and for doing such an amazing job!

Reviewed on 6/30/2016 Meghan S

My husband and I got married in Napa of April 2016 and were referred to DeejayPros by a good friend of mine. Upon meeting Rob we were convinced he was the guy for the job: he's knowledgeable, prompt, and very easy to work with. Rob helped us with several services for our big... Read More day including uplighting, the monogram, and photo booth. My husband and I were without a doubt pleased with all of his services. My husband wanted a great DJ to keep everyone on the dance floor and Rob without a doubt surpassed all our expectations because we danced the night away until 12am. We still get compliments months after our wedding telling us how fun our wedding was and how good the music was. I would 100% recommend Rob and his team without a doubt and we are so happy that we selected him.

Reviewed on 5/21/2016 Vi H

Rob did an awesome job as the DJ at our wedding! He also provided the uplighting which added a nice touch to the ballroom. I had not met Rob in person before the wedding but did speak to him on the phone. I just knew after talking to him that he would be the perfect DJ for... Read More our wedding. I was right! Also, he's been to our venue many times before so that put my mind more at ease . Thank you so much Rob for being a part of our special day!

Reviewed on 4/23/2016 Jenny S

Rob was AMAZING! A true professional from the first time I met him to making our wedding the most magical night! Rob was flexible throughout the whole experience and especially on the night of the wedding which was truly appreciated. The lighting was perfect and gobo was another... Read More added bonus! Our dance floor never stopped and all of our guests keep telling us how much fun they had and that our DJ was amazing. Book with Rob and you definitely won't be disappointed!

Reviewed on 3/14/2016 Megan Y

We made a fairly last minute decision to do uplighing at our wedding and reached out to our DJ to help us. He recommended Rob, and we couldn't have been more thrilled. He was responsive and so helpful in helping us figure out what we need. He did gobo lighting and uplighting... Read More for us, and once we had everything picked out, I had no worries about being sure it was exactly what we wanted. When we walked into the reception ballroom for our first look, our jaws dropped. Everything was amazing and the lighting made such a huge difference. I can't imagine our reception without it. It set the mood and everyone loved it. Thank you Rob!

Best Dj in town

Reviewed on 11/18/2015 Molly L

Dj Rob Reyes was referred to us by a friend, and he was everything we hoped our wedding DJ would be. He was extremely professional, knowledgeable about weddings, and thought of things even though we did not think of. He made our day so wonderful and flawless, and hadn't families... Read More dancing all night. If I were to do my wedding again I would make room in my budget for him every time. This DJ is worth every cent and I would recommend him to anyone.

Outstanding

Reviewed on 10/27/2015

I contracted DJ Pros for my daughters wedding 8/2015, I saw photos of his work and also watched videos and was very impressed. The day of my daughters wedding Rob did an amazing job from the lighting, monogram to the sound systems my husband and I were very pleased to see all... Read More the guest were having such a great time when Rob had everyone dancing in their seats at dinner to having a packed dance floor constantly until the last dance. I HIGHLY recommend DJ Pros for YOUR event. Thank you for the smiles you put on so many faces including my daughter & son in law..

Reviewed on 10/20/2015 Stacie A

Rob was excellent. He got my guests on the dance floor and he respected my do not play list. He did uplighting that looked beautiful in the banquet room. I also used his photo booth service and had many compliments on how great it was.

Rob was AMAZING

Reviewed on 10/20/2015

There's no negative feedback I'd have for him. He was super involved with the process of music for our special day - he even met with my wife (then fiance) months before to get a feel for how we were as people so he can get a better understanding of how to work the music... Read More during the day. We sent him the list of songs we'd like to use and song we'd like mixed into the night - super easy. EVERYONE had a BLAST at the wedding and commented on how great the music selection was for the crowd and how it just mad everyone want to dance. *we also used his photo booth - super fun and kept people entertained throughout the night* Highly recommend Rob and DeejayPros.

Thanks Rob, You're Awesome!

Reviewed on 8/25/2015 Lynn C

I was super picky when it came to hiring a DJ. They practically run your party and can hype up the mood or turn it into a big flop. We met Rob at the Bay Area Wedding Fair in Concord and after talking with him a few minutes we knew we wanted him to be our DJ. He offered... Read More everything we wanted from working the ceremony, to the reception, up lighting galore, spectacular gobo lighting, and a photo booth. He understood what we envisioned in a few phone conversations and emails and delivered. Our wedding was at the Ruby Hill Golf Club which is a beautiful venue on its own but with the up lighting and gobo lighting on the walls made the venue even more grandiose. The photo booth was a hit, awesome props! As a DJ, he kept us on my crazy timeline and didn’t butcher our names during the intro! He kept the party going all night, the dancefloor was never empty. He had the older folks with the younger folks doing the cha cha, line dancing, etc... They had to drag me off the dancefloor when summoned for bride duties. It was an amazing night and an awesome party, thanks Rob!

Reviewed on 5/13/2015 anggelyn u

How I met Rob was at a wedding expo and he was the d.j at the bridal fashion show. I knew right then and there that I had to have him be our d.j for the wedding. So I did a little yelping and seen all the great reviews on his services which included d.j, lighting,and photo... Read More booth!!! Talk about a blessing in the sky cause he was the complete package in what I was looking for kind of like a one time shop three in one type deal!!! I love love love my lighting!!! I thought it would be too girlie cause I asked for pink lighting but once I stepped into the venue not girlie at all!!! My husband even loved it😊. I was very impressed how Rob learned all of our bridal parties first and last name (which my in-laws loved). As for the photo Booth everyone had a blast!!! Pictures came our so clean and clear not blurry what so ever. The attendant at the photo Booth was very helpful and they had tons of props. I liked how it was open and not surrounded by walls so more people can join in on the fun to take pictures. My most favorite was the reception games which my guest keeps talking about till now!!!they kept saying how much fun they had and how Rob wasn't boring!!! The music was what we both asked for and I'm very grateful for Rob answering my e-mails even though there were times I would email him in the late late evening. I had so much fun i didnt want my wedding to end so soon!!! THANKS SOOOOO MUCH ROB AND THE CREW!!!!

Amazing!!

Reviewed on 1/14/2015 Bernadette B

Rob was referred to my husband and I by a friend and we met him at a Wedding Expo. From the moment we met him he was great. He was professional and has a great personality. He played all the hits we wanted at our wedding and kept everything on track. The party did not stop so... Read More much so that we asked him if he could stay an extra hour because people didn't want to go home. The up-lighting he provided really made our venue and it was beautiful. We also used his photo booth which was hit with our guests as well. Highly recommend him for any event as he is worth every penny. Our wedding guests still can't stop telling us how much fun they had.

Best DJ!

Reviewed on 10/15/2014 Kelsey B

Search no more, you've got an excellent DJ in Rob Reyes. He is the owner/operator of DeeJayPros and does excellent work. Rob went above and beyond to make our day perfect in our eyes. He created a custom gobo to project onto our pipe & drape wall, used the same image on the... Read More photo strips for the photobooth (along with our wedding date AND hashtag). He was so easy to work with, and his prices were up-front, honest, and easy to find - not to mention affordable, particularly for the excellent service you receive all along the way. Our wedding was PERFECT and a huge part of that is thanks to Rob. They say the DJ can either make or break an event, and Rob truly helped to make ours spectacular! Rob is professional, timely, and a genuinely great person who had our best interests at heart. A diamond in the rough, and should we need DJ/photobooth services in the future, we won't hesitate to give our buddy Rob a call!

Outstanding

Reviewed on 10/02/2014 Christopher H

I highly recommend Deejay Pros for any wedding reception or party. Rob was a pleasure to work with; he really valued our input and made it a priority to cater to our needs. He was a true professional both in the planning stages and during the wedding event. We hired Deejay Pros... Read More for DJ, uplighting, and photo booth services. Additionally, Rob provides custom GoBo designs for the dance floor or wall. Excellent service and a great value. Couldn't be happier with Rob and his team.

So worth it! Rob rocked it!

Reviewed on 10/01/2014

We switched to DJ Pros in the 11th hour because we wanted a full service DJ with up-lights and the whole nine... We were a tad skeptical because the price was significantly higher than our original DJ. I'm so glad we made the switch! He was worth every penny and the crowd is... Read More still raving about how much fun they had and how he kept the hit rolling. He also did a great job with all the ceremony songs and the cocktail hour music. I would definitely recommend him to friends!...well really ANY bride! He's awesome!

Absolutly Wonderful

Reviewed on 3/01/2013 Teresa S

We met Rob and his wife at a Wedding Expo in San Francisco, he was hosting the fashion show that day, and loved his energy. We set and appointment to meet with him and reserved our day after one conversation. Not only does he play any music you want to hear the night of your... Read More wedding but also makes sure not to play songs you don't like, he actually asked us for a do not play list which I thought was a great idea. He has great energy the whole night and is a great host as well. From the moment he announced the wedding party walking in he kept to our schedule which helped things to move along, all my husband and I had to do was follow his cues and things ran smoothly. All our guests appreciated knowing what was going on and what was about to happen so they had their cameras ready. We also used Robs photo booth which was a huge hit. The ladies that were managing the photo booth were friendly and had all the props laid out on the table so guests just walked up to the booth picked out their props and had fun taking pictures. The color scheme on the photo strip matched our wedding colors and guests received three copies of their photos. We had the booth most of the night with unlimited pictures and we had no issues with Robs staff when the kids wanted to take a gazzilion photos, they actually had a large block for the kids to stand on so they would show up in the photo frame. We also got some uplighting around the venue and cake which complimented all of our decorations, it made the photos look even more amazing. I can't say enough about Rob and his staff, very friendly, professional overall a wonderful experience. My husband and I feel truly lucky to have had him as our DJ.

DeeJayPros is AWESOME

Reviewed on 11/17/2012 Jocelyn S

Rob Reyes of DeeJay Pros was a pleasure to work with. He is very professional and he did an awesome job! He provided the equipment for our ceremony and was very quick to provide service during the ceremony and at the reception. He got the party rolling and he was quick to... Read More improvise and respond to requests due to the depth of his music selection. All in all, I was very satisfied and have referred him to another prospective bride.