Deep Focus Pictures

Timeless Digital Cinematography

$$$$ – Expensive

Artistic, Documentary, Modern, Vintage

Getting Engaged, Rehearsals + Parties, Wedding

Destination Weddings, Online Proofing, Digital Files, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Full-Length Video, Highlight Video, Video, Photo + Video

Philadelphia, New Jersey, New York, Baltimore, Destination

I love my trailer

Reviewed on 7/05/2013 Alison C

I haven't gotten my full video back yet but my husband and I decided to get a trailer of our video made to share with family and friends online and we love it! They have done a great job so far of telling our story. If you are on the fence about getting a video- go for it!

Awesome! Worth every penny invested!!

Reviewed on 7/08/2012 Jackie S

This business transaction was our biggest blessing! Deep Focus Pictures was so great and easy to work with and captured so many details and very many missed times of the day that was so awesome to see in their captured films! We had two daughters get married within six months... Read More and we were blessed to have Deep Focus, Jonathan and Crystal participate with us for BOTH! Videography MUST be a part of the wedding budget because these people are really there for you to catch it all!

Exceeded Our Expectations!

Reviewed on 4/29/2012 Shannon T

Deep Focus Pictures exceeded our expectations, and I HIGHLY recommend them for all of your wedding videography needs. When planning a wedding, there are obviously areas where you need to sacrifice, but videography should not be one of those areas. I am so grateful that we will... Read More have a priceless piece of art of our special day that will last forever. With Deep Focus Pictures, you can trust that every single special moment will be captured. Jonathan and Crystal were extremely professional, kind, and went above and beyond for us both prior to our wedding day and on the day of. We have heard so much positive feedback on their work from friends and family already - the trailer they created is absolutely beautiful, and everyone who has viewed it has been very touched (everyone cried :) It was amazing to see details of our wedding day that we missed in all of the craziness - I can hardly wait to see the final video because I know it will be more amazing than anything I can even imagine. Jonathan and Crystal really care about the couple and what is important to them - the communication is wonderful, they work very quickly, and they are very focused on completing their work in an efficient yet timely fashion. Their passion for weddings is obvious, and their creativity shines through in every shot. We are so impressed with everything they have done for us. Thank you SO much Deep Focus Pictures - we will recommend you to every couple we know!

Highly Recommend!!

Reviewed on 8/26/2011 Kaitlin B

Jonathan and Crystal have been so wonderful to work with throughout our entire wedding process and we are so happy we chose them to shoot our wedding. Our finished wedding video is by far better than I ever expected. Great communication also...Jonathan always responded to my... Read More emails and phone calls very promptly. They were very open to all of our ideas and incorporated everything we wanted into our wedding slideshow and video. We were on the fence about hiring a videographer in the first place but after seeing the final video, my husband, myself and my parents all couldn't imagine not having such a beautiful reminder of our special day. Thank you, thank you, thank you to Deep Focus Pictures and we will recommend you to all our friends who are getting married in the future!!

2011-08-26T20:38:50 Response from the vendor

Thanks Kaitlin, you were a blast to work with! Best wishes to you and Dan, you have many happy years ahead of you!