Delafield Brewhaus

Delafield, WI

The Inside Scoop

FROM THE KNOT EDITORS

The First Look

Located just south of Highway 94 in pretty Delafield, Wisconsin, the Delafield Brewhaus shares a bold European flair with couples seeking a non-traditional wedding venue. The Delafield Brewhaus creates delicious year-round craft beers to fit a special wedding or reception with interesting menus and fun servers.

The banquet facility's elegant carpeted dining room has plenty of space to seat up to 200 guests with tables that can be arranged to suit the to-be-weds. Recessed lighting and an open floor plan with a shining dance floor create an atmosphere that encourages dancing and celebration. Space for a band or DJ, buffet stations, a sit-down service and a corner bar make the space comfortable and ideal for a full reception or wedding ceremony.

The grounds have plenty of space for an outdoor wedding celebration with pretty white picket fences, flowering plants and manicured lawns. Seating for up to 75 guests with a simple archway and chairs set on both sides of the aisle create the ideal space for those special wedding vows.

The restaurant itself has gorgeous high ceilings with exposed brick and piping. Space for 150 guests and pretty hanging plants give the restaurant a cozy feel while the giant central bar means plenty of room for wedding parties. European decor, fun beer barrel booths and open kitchens give the restaurant's atmosphere an exciting flair.

The Delafield Brewhaus is a brewery and restaurant with a fun and exciting atmosphere that invites celebration. A complete brewery with a certified brewmaster means deliciously different beverages are always on the menu. Excellent food and in-house catering give couples the option of having either a buffet or sit-down reception dinner. Entrees include items like buttermilk black pepper chicken, honey-ginger beef kabobs and grilled northern pike.

The Delafield Brewhaus has a pretty outdoor stone terrace for first-look photos and the atmosphere is busy and exciting.

The European-style restaurant and interesting architecture are definitely a perk when it comes to celebrating a wedding at Delafield Brewhaus. Other perks include:

• Delicious craft beers in seasonal flavors are designed for the wedding celebration
  • Brewery tours for the guests of the to-be-weds
  • Close to lodging and situated directly between Madison and Milwaukee, Wisconsin

Affordable Elegance

The Delafield Brewhaus offers you and your guests an all-inclusive rehearsal and wedding day experience with elegance and affordability. Our goal is to provide a day or evening that you and your guests will fondly remember. We specialize in elegant weddings, bridal showers and rehearsal dinners. The Delafield Brewhaus can accommodate private events for up to 200 guests. We will work with you to customize a menu that meets your specific needs.

Backyard, Ballroom, Garden, Loft, Restaurant

Bar + Drinks, Food + Catering, Service Staff

3832 Hillside Drive, Delafield, WI (262) 646-7821

Amazing Reception Venue!

Reviewed on 9/28/2015 Vanessa K

I cannot possibly state how happy we were and still are with choosing The Delafield Brewhaus for our reception! This is only the second place we toured and immediately loved the venue and had a good feeling from Trish. We ended up booking with them immediately. Their prices are... Read More very reasonable and you get a lot on things included that other places might nickel and dime you on (such as, colored napkins were included, no cake cutting fee, table numbers and centerpieces to use, etc.). The food was also AMAZING! We had never eaten there before touring the venue, so we were not sure what to except, but we were not disappointed. We have had a lot of compliments on the food. Trish was amazing to work with the whole time. She is very professional, always got back to me quickly to answer questions, was flexible, and the quote she gave us ended up being pretty close to what everything ended up costing. The day of the wedding we got there early to decorate and she had already started putting out our decorations. Her staff that was working that evening was amazing. They helped keep everything moving smoothly with the vendors and overall did an amazing job! I would recommend them to anyone looking for a place to host a large event/party!

Reviewed on 10/12/2015 Dawn L

From start to finish. I'm so happy we chose the brewhaus. Trish the banquet director is so awesome and helpful. We fell in love right when we walked it. I can't say one bad thing. We had a great and possitve experience. If I could go back and choose again, I would still go to... Read More the brewhaus. Very happy bride and groom

Amazing Food/ Affordable/ Great Service

Reviewed on 6/01/2015 Marie T

Delafield Brewhaus was the best location for our wedding reception. After an exhausting search at many other locations, we felt we were never going to find the best location that combined affordability and beauty. Delafield was that option for us. The minute we sat down with... Read More Tricia to talk about it we knew we would be treated lie valued customers. From the start she made sure we knew what we would be spending money on and she was frank with us about menu options, making sure we knew which options were best to fit our budget. The food was amazing! We got so many compliments from our guests including that the chicken with mushroom sauce option tasted just like "mom's", and that the portobello stuffed mushroom vegetarian option was the best veggie option guests had ever had at a wedding. As a bride, it is important for me to feel at ease but also in control, the staff was attentive and totally on the ball the entire reception. I had such a positive experience here, I can't recommend it more!

Great place for our rehearsal dinner

Reviewed on 11/10/2014 Jeni N

My husband, his parents and I chose the Brewhaus for our rehearsal dinner for our October wedding. They were great! The menu was delicious- everyone seemed to find something they liked- the beer was great, the service was great and we were able to secure the mezzanine for our... Read More dinner which was awesome for some much-needed space and privacy. Highly recommend!!

More than I could have hoped for!

Reviewed on 10/08/2014 Amanda B

Tricia and her staff at the Delafield Brewhaus were awesome to work with. From the very first meeting until our wedding day, Trish answered every phone call and email in a timely fashion and never seemed to be annoyed with my millions of questions! The price for the Brewhaus is... Read More more than acceptable and the hall fit our style perfectly. We had the buffet with the carving station, portabella stuffed mushroom ravioli and chicken marsala and it was all so good. Everybody raved about the chef carving station! I was more than happy with our reception and would recommend the Brewhaus to anybody looking for a venue!

All Around Perfect

Reviewed on 9/04/2014 Megan D

Everyone went out of their way to help before, during, and after the rehearsal and wedding. The food was AMAZING!! The set up was beyond what I was expecting. I can not say enough good things about Delafield Brewhaus. We had our wedding & reception at this venue.

Beautiful Reception

Reviewed on 7/13/2014 Cathy V

The wedding reception was absolutely wonderful. My family and his had nothing but good things to stay about Delafield Brewhaus; I even had family members consider using them for their wedding receptions! Trish and the staff were really easy to work with. The were very... Read More flexible and quickly answered any questions I had (table size, table cloth color, gift table size, etc.). They made recommendations on reception setup but were willing to change things to your requests (we had our cake in the center of the dance floor, it looked amazing). Also, Trish did an amazing job setting up the tables and the food was amazing. We had 120 guests, which I thought was the perfect size for the venue. I would highly highly recommend!

Best place to have your wedding reception!

Reviewed on 9/21/2013 Nicole F

My husband and I are so grateful that we chose to have our wedding reception at the Delafield Brewhaus. The banquet coordinator, Trish, was the most amazing person ever! She helped so much with the planning - and made sure our reception turned our perfect. On the day of, she had... Read More everything set up before the wedding party got there - she made the set-up so stress-free! The food was AMAZING! Our guests were blown away - they wished they could have had to-go bags!! The hall is beautiful - the bar staff was on top of everything - they frequently checked on my husband and I to make sure we had everything we needed (water, coffee, beer..). The best part is that the Delafield Brewhaus was totally affordable. We planned our wedding with a strict budget, and we could not have asked for a better value. Everything about the Delafield Brewhaus exceeded our expectations - and I would recommend this place for any sort of event. The service was phenomenal, the food was delicious, and the atmosphere was awesome. Thank you Delafield Brewhaus!! You made our wedding one for the books - it's going to be hard to beat!

Wedding Rehersal dinner

Reviewed on 7/10/2013 Kathy W

This place was amazing for a rehearsal dinner. The staff was great and the atmosphere was perfect. Thank you! I highly recommend them for any event.

Great Reception!

Reviewed on 11/01/2012 Janessa N

My husband and I fell in love with this location the first time we went there. We met with the event coordinator and knew right away that we would be having our reception there. One of the things that hooked us in were the that items that came included. They provided the AV... Read More system, mirrors, candles, linens, and decorative lighting. The room fee was very reasonable and they were willing to help us in any possible way. Another thing that drew us in the the amazing variety and pricing of the meals. When we had our tasting we were amazed by the amount of food they let us try. They were even willing to accommodate our request for a Mexican buffet. We are still getting fave reviews for our guests about the food. There were a few hiccups the day of but nothing that would change my view of the Brewhaus. We can't wait to go back and eat there for our anniversary.

Nice Venue

Reviewed on 10/25/2012 Melissa S

I really liked having our reception here. They were extremely flexible and really good at communicating and getting back to me. They were easy to work with and really helpful. It was however, more crowded than I wanted it to be. They say they can fit 210 people in there for... Read More dinner. We had 165 and it was really cramped. I can't imagine having 210. Overall though they were really great to work with and I would plan something there again. The way they price food and the bar bill is fantastic!

Reception

Reviewed on 10/11/2012 Karen D

We had the wedding reception here. It was excellent. The hall was decorated beautifully, the staff was very attentive, the food was excellent. Trish, the coordinator for the hall, is very friendly and will accomodate for just about anything. We had a really good expereince... Read More here. I would plan other events here, if needed.

EXCELLENT food!!

Reviewed on 8/28/2012 Michelle B

The food was absolutely AMAZING at the Delafield Brewhaus for our reception. We went with a buffet including beef stroganoff and turkey with stuffing, cauliflower au gratin (SOOO YUMMY), and green beans. We got so many compliments on the food. I wish my dress would have allowed... Read More me to eat more, but the kind waitress boxed up a few boxes for my husband and I to take home :) We'd DEFINITELY have another reception here based off the food alone.

Delicious

Reviewed on 1/23/2012 Meg H

Great food, prices, and fast service. Also includes a buffet so your guests get all they want.

Reception Hall

Reviewed on 12/27/2011 Candace W

The brewhaus was better than I could have imagined. They were great to work with and accomodating to the vendors we had coming in to set up. The food was great, we did the choice of three entrees and had nothing but rave reviews from our guests. The room was the perfect size... Read More and it was nice having the bar in the hall so that the guests weren't in separate areas.

Fantastic Service, Affordable Venue

Reviewed on 11/28/2011 Elizabeth L

Tricia is such a fantastic banquet manager. She kept communication open during the entire planning process. We got to know our servers well as they stayed the same from our rehearsal dinner to our wedding. The servers were cordial and friendly. They were helping us through... Read More everything. The food was fantastic, the bread was freshly baked. It is affordable, fun and overall clean. Private bathrooms and a private entrance help to maintain the space as your own.

Reception Review

Reviewed on 10/15/2011 Kristi U

My husband and I were really pleased with the Brewhaus. The food was delicious, the service was great, and everything looked beautiful for our wedding day!

Great Wedding Reception!!!

Reviewed on 7/18/2011 Esther M

We had our wedding reception at the Delafield Brewhaus and they simply did an outstanding job. I started working with the banquet manager Tricia about a year before my wedding to start working out the details. She was most helpful in letting me know what needed to be done.... Read More They offer the bride and groom a free banquet tasting to decide what to serve and are very generous with their portions. We were eating the leftovers for a week! As we got closer to the wedding, Tricia was always available for my questions or anything else I needed concerning the wedding reception. The day of the wedding was simply outstanding. The waitstaff were fabulous and the food was simply great. Our wedding guests especially complimented the salmon on the buffet and the asiago dip we decided to have as an appetizer before dinner. I cannot recommend them enough as a reception venue. The room is gorgeous and the dance floor is spacious. We did have a smaller wedding, 100 guests, so the room was great for us, they actually took out the extra tables so we would have more room to walk around. My husband, myself and my parents just wanted to thank the Delafield Brewhaus for letting us use the space to have such a wonderful wedding reception, we will always remember it!

Great Place!

Reviewed on 6/16/2011 Melissa L

The food was excellent we had a buffett it was amazing! The place was cozy good for weddings that are 200 or less. Great for decorating and everyone there was very nice and accomaditing.

Brewhaus wedding

Reviewed on 10/30/2010 Mandy S

We are SO happy that we chose the Delafield Brewhaus for our wedding reception! Tricia was incredibly helpful and friendly, all of the staff were attentive, polite, and professional, and Chef Randy was fabulous when we met at our tasting and was present at our reception --... Read More everyone commented on the great food and beer! Price is great -- extremely reasonable with NO hidden charges (cut our cake for free, for example - everything was laid out clearly on our contract and explained by Tricia before the big day). We were very happy with the food, drinks, service, and atmosphere. PERFECT venue for our reception! Would definitely recommend the Delafield Brewhaus to a friend!

Great food!

Reviewed on 9/14/2010 Tammy K

I love everything on the menu!