Artistic, Classic, Lifestyle, Vintage

Bridal Portraits, Day After Session, Engagement

Getting Engaged, Wedding

Destination Weddings, Digital Files, Wedding Albums, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing

Horsham Township, PA Serving PA, NJ, DE (215) 400-0323

Reviewed on 10/26/2017 Heather E

We just had our engagement shoot with Delaney and received our final edits, and we couldn't be happier! Delaney has the capability to make you feel entirely relaxed, while also remaining professional, and this combination produces beautiful and natural photos! Even my fiancee,... Read More who was originally not a fan of having engagement photos done, walked away from our shoot singing Delaney's praises! We would recommend Delaney to any couple who is looking to receive fantastic documentation of their day, while, also, thoroughly enjoying the photography experience!

Reviewed on 9/30/2017 Megan O

I met Delaney at the Philadelphia Wedding Expo in January 2016! She had her booth set up and it was ADORABLE! Her booth stood out to me because of her style. Her pictures have such a light and bright feel to them. I remember getting to talk to her briefly and walking away... Read More thinking not only had I found our photographer, but that I had found a friend. It was one of those things that you just feel like was meant to be. Delaney photographed our engagement shoot in the Philadelphia area and did such an amazing job that we just knew we had to have her do our wedding even though our wedding was 6 hours away in Wheeling, WV. Delaney and her staff were WELL worth the cost of the additional travel expenses. I can not tell you how above and beyond she went for us. She was so easy to work with and really took charge of things on the wedding day which made it so much less stressful for me. I am super detail oriented and she was there every step of the way with all my questions and various requests. I highly recommend Delaney Dobson Photography!! We fully plan on using her again in the future!

Reviewed on 9/28/2017 Maria B

Delaney's attention to detail is amazing! There really is none better to work with than her. Delaney is super accommodating and made this aspect of my wedding completely stress free. She is so passionate about what she does, which is reflected in the final product of the... Read More pictures. From our wedding album to our canvas, the quality is simply amazing! I will be using Delaney for future projects and I highly recommend her!

Reviewed on 9/28/2017 KRISTEN A

Delaney is such a sweetheart. She was warm and kind from the very beginning. Her personality is just the icing on the cake, however. Her photography skills are SPOT on ! Her photos are full of love, magic and details !!! People who have viewed my photos said you can literally... Read More FEEL the love, and they are correct. From candid snapshots to posed, everything was delivered. She is also quite skilled with photoshop ! Delaney took all of my suggestions for certain photos I wanted for my wedding - actually had a check list with her to make sure we had it all covered. She took the time to know the names of my family/wedding party and gave awesome instructions while shooting. Her email responses were extremely quick and her passion for my wedding never ceased. I am looking forward to obtaining her services when my husband and I start our family. I am a very happy mrs !!!!!!!

Reviewed on 9/26/2017 Danielle D

ABSOLUTELY PERFECT!!!! I first spotted Delaney at a bridal show in Philly, she was very shy compared to many of the other vendors who were very pushy, and this instantly attracted me to her table to browse. Once I learned we got to keep the majority of the photos taken during... Read More our wedding on a flash drive, which by the way is adorable, I was shocked! Many other photographers don't allow you to keep all the photos. So, not only is Delaney supremely professional she makes every interaction incredible! Her personality is cheerful and charismatic making the photo sessions go by too quickly! We used Delaney Dobson Photography for an engagement session in addition to our wedding ceremony/reception. I also used her boudoir session to create a 'little black book' for, my now Hubby, for his night before our wedding. There is truly not enough to say about how comfortable Delaney makes each and every session, and her creativity truly shines no matter the weather condition!! All of her packaged pricing is flexible and she is, once again, very easy to work with! And as many other reviews point out, once you meet Delaney you have a friend for life! I recommend her to everyone I know, and cannot wait to call her for our next life event!! Delaney is truly delightful!!

Reviewed on 9/25/2017 Emily G

When we got engaged we met with a number of photographers but no one stood out to us like Delaney did. She is professional, sweet, and has attention to detail like no other. Using Delaney Dobson for our engagement photos and as our wedding photographer was nothing short of a... Read More pleasure. Delaney has a way about her that makes everyone feel extremely comfortable and special. What we loved so much about Delaney is that aside from the standard family and wedding party photos that are a must, she captured the most beautiful candid shots I have ever seen. Delaney allowed us to enjoy our wedding with out pulling us away from our guests and we now have the most incredible photos to look at and share while we relive the day. When you use Delaney as your photographer you don't only get a photographer you get a long life friend. We cannot wait to use Delaney again for future milestones in our lives. She is truly one of a kind and we are beyond blessed to have found her.

Reviewed on 9/20/2017 Jenna K

Delaney was my absolute favorite vendor. She made me feel comfortable and accommodated all of my off the cuff requests for pictures. She was speedy and directed around the wedding party like a true professional. She had everyone's attention. She even send me my sneak peaks the... Read More morning after the wedding! I was in tears because they were so beautiful. Delaney came early to photograph our getting ready session. That was awesome because I was able to show her around and give her ideas of where I wanted to take pictures. She even changed locations for us 3 times. I highly recommend Delaney if you're looking for beautiful photos, a professional, and a fun photographer.

Reviewed on 9/16/2017 Laura S

I found Delaney at a Bridal Show in NJ and was very impressed with her portfolio. She spoke to me that day about her packages and her photographic style. I was very impressed by her. Later that day, we became friends on social media only to find out that she was sick as a dog... Read More the day I met her. I knew right than and there she was our photographer! For her to show me that level of professionalism yet hide she was sick only proved to me she was reliable and dependable. Delaney and her staff totally captured our wedding day in pictures! Her eye for detail is nothing but amazing. She goes out of her way to get the perfect shot. I highly recommend her services and will be using her again for future photo sessions.

Reviewed on 5/25/2017

Delaney is truly AMAZING to work with! She was hands down one of the best decision we made for the wedding!!! My daughter (the bride) and I had met with several photographers but as soon as we met her – we knew she was the one and booked her right away for my daughter’s April... Read More wedding. Her photos speak for themselves and her genuine sincerity came shining through. I cannot say enough good things about her artistic eye, professionalism, and natural ability to make you feel comfortable! Friends and family still continue to comment on how incredible the engagement and wedding photos are. As soon as my son proposes to his girlfriend we will be booking Delaney!! Can’t wait to work with her and the team again. Thanks again Delaney for bringing the magic of the day to life!

Reviewed on 4/29/2017 Samantha B

Best Wedding Photographer!! When I met with Delaney for the first time it was like we had already been friends for years. She knew exactly what we were looking for and she photographed so many details from our wedding. You never want to stress about things on your wedding day... Read More and Delaney and Cynee made sure of that! They had everything perfect and look forward to using Delaney Dobson Photography again for future family photos! Thank you Delaney and Cynee!

Reviewed on 4/24/2017 Megan W

I highly recommend Delaney Dobson Photography. Other than speaking with Delaney on the phone I had never met her until the day of my wedding. Delaney and her team were quick to tune in on our personalities and what we were looking for on our special day. The team did an... Read More amazing job and were super professional when rounding up the rowdy bridal party! Delaney had suggested that my husband and I do a few private shots at a local park and I am so glad we did!! The pictures were absolutely stunning, I couldn't have asked for a better experience.

Reviewed on 4/05/2017 Diane G

Delaney Dobson Photographers are unique. They will capture your wedding day with very special pictures like you have not seen before. They are professional, courteous and always available to capture any moment that you want. I highly recommend for any occasion.

Reviewed on 4/04/2017 Kate B

Delaney was amazing to work with! She takes beautiful pictures and makes you feel so at ease when she is taking them. It is honestly like working with a friend you have known forever. She is very receptive with emails and phone calls and responds immediately. My husband and I... Read More highly recommend Delaney and would use her again for our photographer needs.

Reviewed on 4/03/2017 Laura E

Delaney was an absolute delight to work with! My husband and I were nervous as we both feel a little awkward in front of a camera but Delaney made it feel really natural and gave us direction which we greatly needed! Everything went smoothly our wedding day and Delaney was... Read More professional and fantastic. Our engagement pictures and wedding pictures are so beautiful!!! Highly recommend!

Reviewed on 4/03/2017 Colleen L

Delaney is amazing. My first experience with her was at a friend's wedding. Delaney not only captured the bride and groom perfectly but the entire atmosphere of the wedding was so clear in her photos. She has a talent for bringing out the individuals in her photos rather than... Read More taking staged wedding photos like so many other vendors. Some of my favorite photos of myself are from that wedding and I was just another guest! So, when I got engaged, Delaney was the first person who we booked for our wedding. She is so professional but also so warm, nice, and makes you feel so comfortable around her. The photos that she has taken of us are beyond amazing. I have never felt like I looked so beautiful, or so much like ME.

Reviewed on 4/03/2017 Daill G

Delaney Dobson Photography is by far the best photographer I have seen in my life. I was hunting for a photographer since the day my husband proposed to me and had the hardest time! Until I stumble upon Delaney Dobson’s work! She is literally like a magical fairy that turns any... Read More boring shot into something that is outstanding! Our engagement photos have already been featured and rightfully so! They are perfect! Our wedding day photos are like nothing I have ever seen. We had a traditional wedding in a Chapel and a beautiful ballroom but our photos captured so much more than that. We are obsessed and so are our family and friends as they are all jumping on the Delaney bandwagon and hiring her! I can’t stress it enough that you will NOT be disappointed in hiring this team of professionals!

Reviewed on 1/06/2017 Amiad F

When my wife and I were planning our wedding, we must have looked through hundreds of photographers. However when we saw Delaney's portfolio we instantly knew that we wanted her to photograph our wedding. Her attention to detail and colorful and artistic shots perfectly capture... Read More the action of the day. We are so happy with the way our photos came out and I would not have wanted anyone else to shoot our wedding other than Delaney. Our wedding was an orthodox Jewish wedding and before us, Delaney had never photographed an orthodox wedding. We skyped with Delaney and walked her through the entire ceremony and how the day would proceed. Delaney came with a list of questions for us and showed a genuine excitement for being able to experience a Jewish wedding and learn about our traditions. Her professionalism, thoughtfulness, and creativity carried out throughout the entire wedding process and she was a joy to have during the wedding day. I highly recommend Delaney Dobson Photography for any type of wedding, and if you are planning an orthodox Jewish wedding like we had, do not hesitate to hire Delaney!

Reviewed on 1/04/2017 Allison G

Delaney photographed us for our engagement shoot and for our wedding. All of the pictures were absolutely stunning. I can't even count how many compliments we received on all of our photos. She and her assistant shooter (Joelle) captured perfect moments for our wedding - so many... Read More natural/candid shots plus gorgeous posed photos of us and our families. She makes everyone feels extremely relaxed and comfortable in front of the camera. She was also incredibly professional - quick to answer emails/phone calls/texts, quietly moving about the Church capturing photos without disrupting anyone or taking away from the ceremony, arriving early for all events, and present for every moment. I would recommend Delaney time and time again!

Reviewed on 11/15/2016 Charlene M

The most creative family photos. We love the pictures taken by Delaney at a vow renewal ceremony!

Reviewed on 11/14/2016 Katy H

Delaney is absolutely amazing!!! Our wedding was this past August on an extremely hot Saturday. The air conditioning in the party bus we had rented for after our ceremony was broken. By the time we started taking pictures we were all soaked in sweat and had no desire to get... Read More our photos taken. Delaney worked quickly and efficiently posing us and taking pictures so that we could get to air conditioning before the reception started. After the wedding I was worried that we would all look super sweaty in our pictures but when we got our pictures back they were absolutely stunning. Delaney is not only a joy to work with but a very talented photographer who truly captured some amazing moments from our wedding day. We are so thankful she was our photographer!

Reviewed on 11/14/2016 Taylor M

Delaney has an awesome eye that brings out the best in every event she shoots. I have used her for multiple occasions and have never been disappointed!

Reviewed on 10/17/2016 Beverly D

From the moment I met Delaney, I knew she would be our wedding photographer and I would not be disappointed. She is the most down-to-earth, easy to talk to person I've ever met. She threw amazing ideas at me for our engagement shoot and also incorporated the ideas I had. Our... Read More photos came out amazing! During the day of my wedding she came to my bridal suite, took photos of the details and of the girls and I getting ready. We did first look photos and she was so great, she knew how I wanted to do them and was totally on board with everything. I can't wait to see our wedding pictures! Thank you for everything Delaney! We love you!

Reviewed on 7/28/2016 Ana Lisa L

Delaney was the perfect choice for my wedding photographer! From the moment I met her, I instantly felt comfortable with her as if I had already known her. Her photography style fit really well with with the rustic and romantic look I was going for. She helped me feel both... Read More comfortable and confident throughout my wedding day. My day went off without a hitch and a big part of that was Delaney!

Reviewed on 6/04/2016 Kristin D

You spend such a large chunk of your wedding day with your photographer so you want to make sure you can feel comfortable with that person. I could not have imagined having any other photographer by my side than Delaney. I totally trusted her judgment as to how we should... Read More organize our time for pictures throughout the day, but she was also open to my suggestions. Rain was in the forecast for my wedding and Delaney answered all of my texts about contingency plans for our photo shoot in the days leading up to the wedding. Delaney relates well with both bridal parties and your family members - my parents loved the shots they have seen thus far and my bridesmaids commented on how creative and fun Delaney was during our portraits. I'm convinced Delaney provides the best bang for your buck in the Philadelphia area. Make an appointment to meet with her - you will not be disappointed!

Reviewed on 5/12/2016 Danielle A

I had such an amazing experience with Delaney Dobson Photography! Delaney and her team were so accommodating and professional. Her attention to detail was amazing and her beautiful spirit just added that much more to the special day . The moments that she captured are priceless... Read More and couldn't have asked for anything more. Hiring her was def the best decision I made throughout this process and I recommend her highly to those looking for a stress free photography experience :)