Photography is my passion, my love, my life

Brides love my artistic eye and how comfortable they feel working with me. I make you laugh, I know how to make you look and feel amazing and enjoy your day stress free I'd love to work with you and capture all the special moments on your wedding day. Call me and we can chat over coffee

Artistic, Classic, Lifestyle, Vintage

Bridal Portraits, Day After Session, Engagement

Getting Engaged, Wedding

Destination Weddings, Digital Files, Wedding Albums, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing

Horsham Township, PA Serving PA, NJ, DE (215) 400-0323

Reviewed on 4/03/2017 Daill G

Delaney Dobson Photography is by far the best photographer I have seen in my life. I was hunting for a photographer since the day my husband proposed to me and had the hardest time! Until I stumble upon Delaney Dobson’s work! She is literally like a magical fairy that turns any... Read More boring shot into something that is outstanding! Our engagement photos have already been featured and rightfully so! They are perfect! Our wedding day photos are like nothing I have ever seen. We had a traditional wedding in a Chapel and a beautiful ballroom but our photos captured so much more than that. We are obsessed and so are our family and friends as they are all jumping on the Delaney bandwagon and hiring her! I can’t stress it enough that you will NOT be disappointed in hiring this team of professionals!

Reviewed on 4/03/2017 Colleen L

Delaney is amazing. My first experience with her was at a friend's wedding. Delaney not only captured the bride and groom perfectly but the entire atmosphere of the wedding was so clear in her photos. She has a talent for bringing out the individuals in her photos rather than... Read More taking staged wedding photos like so many other vendors. Some of my favorite photos of myself are from that wedding and I was just another guest! So, when I got engaged, Delaney was the first person who we booked for our wedding. She is so professional but also so warm, nice, and makes you feel so comfortable around her. The photos that she has taken of us are beyond amazing. I have never felt like I looked so beautiful, or so much like ME.

Reviewed on 5/12/2016 Danielle A

I had such an amazing experience with Delaney Dobson Photography! Delaney and her team were so accommodating and professional. Her attention to detail was amazing and her beautiful spirit just added that much more to the special day . The moments that she captured are priceless... Read More and couldn't have asked for anything more. Hiring her was def the best decision I made throughout this process and I recommend her highly to those looking for a stress free photography experience :)

Reviewed on 5/25/2017

Delaney is truly AMAZING to work with! She was hands down one of the best decision we made for the wedding!!! My daughter (the bride) and I had met with several photographers but as soon as we met her – we knew she was the one and booked her right away for my daughter’s April... Read More wedding. Her photos speak for themselves and her genuine sincerity came shining through. I cannot say enough good things about her artistic eye, professionalism, and natural ability to make you feel comfortable! Friends and family still continue to comment on how incredible the engagement and wedding photos are. As soon as my son proposes to his girlfriend we will be booking Delaney!! Can’t wait to work with her and the team again. Thanks again Delaney for bringing the magic of the day to life!

Reviewed on 4/29/2017 Samantha B

Best Wedding Photographer!! When I met with Delaney for the first time it was like we had already been friends for years. She knew exactly what we were looking for and she photographed so many details from our wedding. You never want to stress about things on your wedding day... Read More and Delaney and Cynee made sure of that! They had everything perfect and look forward to using Delaney Dobson Photography again for future family photos! Thank you Delaney and Cynee!

Reviewed on 4/24/2017 Megan W

I highly recommend Delaney Dobson Photography. Other than speaking with Delaney on the phone I had never met her until the day of my wedding. Delaney and her team were quick to tune in on our personalities and what we were looking for on our special day. The team did an... Read More amazing job and were super professional when rounding up the rowdy bridal party! Delaney had suggested that my husband and I do a few private shots at a local park and I am so glad we did!! The pictures were absolutely stunning, I couldn't have asked for a better experience.

Reviewed on 4/05/2017 Diane G

Delaney Dobson Photographers are unique. They will capture your wedding day with very special pictures like you have not seen before. They are professional, courteous and always available to capture any moment that you want. I highly recommend for any occasion.

Reviewed on 4/04/2017 Kate B

Delaney was amazing to work with! She takes beautiful pictures and makes you feel so at ease when she is taking them. It is honestly like working with a friend you have known forever. She is very receptive with emails and phone calls and responds immediately. My husband and I... Read More highly recommend Delaney and would use her again for our photographer needs.

Reviewed on 4/03/2017 Laura E

Delaney was an absolute delight to work with! My husband and I were nervous as we both feel a little awkward in front of a camera but Delaney made it feel really natural and gave us direction which we greatly needed! Everything went smoothly our wedding day and Delaney was... Read More professional and fantastic. Our engagement pictures and wedding pictures are so beautiful!!! Highly recommend!

Reviewed on 1/06/2017 Amiad F

When my wife and I were planning our wedding, we must have looked through hundreds of photographers. However when we saw Delaney's portfolio we instantly knew that we wanted her to photograph our wedding. Her attention to detail and colorful and artistic shots perfectly capture... Read More the action of the day. We are so happy with the way our photos came out and I would not have wanted anyone else to shoot our wedding other than Delaney. Our wedding was an orthodox Jewish wedding and before us, Delaney had never photographed an orthodox wedding. We skyped with Delaney and walked her through the entire ceremony and how the day would proceed. Delaney came with a list of questions for us and showed a genuine excitement for being able to experience a Jewish wedding and learn about our traditions. Her professionalism, thoughtfulness, and creativity carried out throughout the entire wedding process and she was a joy to have during the wedding day. I highly recommend Delaney Dobson Photography for any type of wedding, and if you are planning an orthodox Jewish wedding like we had, do not hesitate to hire Delaney!

Reviewed on 1/04/2017 Allison G

Delaney photographed us for our engagement shoot and for our wedding. All of the pictures were absolutely stunning. I can't even count how many compliments we received on all of our photos. She and her assistant shooter (Joelle) captured perfect moments for our wedding - so many... Read More natural/candid shots plus gorgeous posed photos of us and our families. She makes everyone feels extremely relaxed and comfortable in front of the camera. She was also incredibly professional - quick to answer emails/phone calls/texts, quietly moving about the Church capturing photos without disrupting anyone or taking away from the ceremony, arriving early for all events, and present for every moment. I would recommend Delaney time and time again!

Reviewed on 11/15/2016 Charlene M

The most creative family photos. We love the pictures taken by Delaney at a vow renewal ceremony!

Reviewed on 11/14/2016 Katy H

Delaney is absolutely amazing!!! Our wedding was this past August on an extremely hot Saturday. The air conditioning in the party bus we had rented for after our ceremony was broken. By the time we started taking pictures we were all soaked in sweat and had no desire to get... Read More our photos taken. Delaney worked quickly and efficiently posing us and taking pictures so that we could get to air conditioning before the reception started. After the wedding I was worried that we would all look super sweaty in our pictures but when we got our pictures back they were absolutely stunning. Delaney is not only a joy to work with but a very talented photographer who truly captured some amazing moments from our wedding day. We are so thankful she was our photographer!

Reviewed on 11/14/2016 Taylor M

Delaney has an awesome eye that brings out the best in every event she shoots. I have used her for multiple occasions and have never been disappointed!

Reviewed on 10/17/2016 Beverly D

From the moment I met Delaney, I knew she would be our wedding photographer and I would not be disappointed. She is the most down-to-earth, easy to talk to person I've ever met. She threw amazing ideas at me for our engagement shoot and also incorporated the ideas I had. Our... Read More photos came out amazing! During the day of my wedding she came to my bridal suite, took photos of the details and of the girls and I getting ready. We did first look photos and she was so great, she knew how I wanted to do them and was totally on board with everything. I can't wait to see our wedding pictures! Thank you for everything Delaney! We love you!

Reviewed on 7/28/2016 Ana Lisa L

Delaney was the perfect choice for my wedding photographer! From the moment I met her, I instantly felt comfortable with her as if I had already known her. Her photography style fit really well with with the rustic and romantic look I was going for. She helped me feel both... Read More comfortable and confident throughout my wedding day. My day went off without a hitch and a big part of that was Delaney!

Reviewed on 6/04/2016 Kristin D

You spend such a large chunk of your wedding day with your photographer so you want to make sure you can feel comfortable with that person. I could not have imagined having any other photographer by my side than Delaney. I totally trusted her judgment as to how we should... Read More organize our time for pictures throughout the day, but she was also open to my suggestions. Rain was in the forecast for my wedding and Delaney answered all of my texts about contingency plans for our photo shoot in the days leading up to the wedding. Delaney relates well with both bridal parties and your family members - my parents loved the shots they have seen thus far and my bridesmaids commented on how creative and fun Delaney was during our portraits. I'm convinced Delaney provides the best bang for your buck in the Philadelphia area. Make an appointment to meet with her - you will not be disappointed!

Reviewed on 3/23/2016

Delaney is so easy to work with. She was recommended to us by a friend and from the first time my husband and I met her, we knew she was the person to photograph our special day. She was so flexible with the various ideas I had about certain pictures. She was also extremely... Read More creative with her own ideas as well. She was very patient with us and all of our family members. She is a true professional. We would certainly recommend Delaney to anyone who needed professional photography services.

Reviewed on 3/08/2016

Delaney put our nerves and jitters at complete ease. As the groom, I was a bit nervous with the thought of a big to do photoshoot. This was far from the reality. Delaney showed up early to get everything in place before we were in front of the camera. An hour of photo snaps... Read More feltlike no time at all and with a result that left us speechless. She encouraged us to be our silly selves, and kindly directed us in the more serious photos. Our edited album was returned to us within a week of the celebration. Our families and friends could not stop raving over the photos. Thank you Delaney for making something that was a little nerve racking so much fun. We cannot thank you enough!

Reviewed on 3/08/2016 Kristen W

We could not have asked for anyone more talented or kind to have been our photographer on our special day. Delaney orchestrated exactly what we needed to do in order for our pictures to turn out absolutely beautiful. She gently directed us on our body positions to make us look... Read More our absolute best. Not only will these photos remind us how beautiful our day was, but they will be a lasting reminder of the love and joy we felt for each other that shine through every photograph. If you are looking for the best of the best, no need to look any further. Our hope is to have Delaney capture many more exciting moments in our future. Thank you Delaney!

Reviewed on 11/04/2015

Delaney photographed our beach wedding and the results are STUNNING! Thank you so much for capturing one of the most important days of our life so beautifully!!!

Reviewed on 11/03/2015 Lea W

Amazing! Delaney is a great photographer! She is very professional and very creative!

Sunday Brunch Wedding

Reviewed on 10/26/2015 Elizabeth O

Delaney video-graphed our Sunday Brunch Wedding located at the breath taking Bally Spring Inn, located in Barto, PA. It was a glorious October morning when she arrived. When Delaney arrived at 8:30 a.m. (early!) on site to get footage of those involved in the Wedding getting... Read More ready, she was attentive, patient and fun to work with. Her personality in my opinion is the #1 reason my Husband and I loved having her a part of our Wedding Day. She made us laugh, and even let us use a blanket she had for some Couple portraits/footage. We highly recommend Delaney and wish her many years of success!

Wonderful!

Reviewed on 8/31/2015 Ashley H

Delaney and her father were so wonderful to work with! Our video came out amazing. I watch it everyday and cry lol. We are so blessed to have such a wonderful memory on video to watch forever. We can't thank you enough for being so sweet, committed to making sure everything was... Read More recorded and such a fast return! We are so pleased with the results!!!

Delany Dobson Photography, AMAZING!

Reviewed on 8/28/2015

Delany Dobson Photohrapy was recommended to me by my venue, Graeme Park. I cannot say enough good things about Delany. We corresponded at first by email to figure out exactly what I wanted. I had a small out door ceremony, and I didn't need a big package like all the other... Read More photography packages I saw online. Delany gave me an extremely reasonable price for her services for two hours. She showed up to my venue right at the time we agreed with a giant smile and wonderful energy. I have never had professional pictures taken and was a bit nervous but Delaney made me feel so comfortable. She helped pose me and my husband and the picture turned out beautiful and natural. I would definitely use her again for other occasions!! AMAZING!