Delaney Vineyards

Grapevine, TX

Congratulations on your engagement!

Guest Capacity

Food + Catering, Planning

2000 Champagne Blvd, Grapevine, TX

Absolutely amazing!

Reviewed on 8/18/2015 Haley M

We had our wedding at Delaney Vineyards in August. The vines were in full bloom and absolutely breathtaking. I personally chose this venue so that I didn't need to bring in much decorations. The setup is gorgeous naturally inside and outside! The staff was also on top of my... Read More every need. Denise was our wedding coordinator for the day and we were in great hands. I highly recommend using this venue!

Reviewed on 8/12/2015 Kristina M

Let me preface this comment, I loved my wedding venue(so beautiful). I did NOT like the services provided. The coordinator(Denise) was rude, condescending, and frigid. She threatened my mom at the end of the night, didn't make accommodations when needed, and was VERY rude. I... Read More cannot say enough negative things about her. EVERYONE in my wedding party commented on her attitude, which made me self-conscious. Additionally, I received 4 emails recently that indicated I had a very large unpaid balance with them. I searched my bank and saw the paid claim for this amount. My mother stated that the threat was unprofessional and almost required me to return to the venue to settle the dispute over a case of wine. I would not just say steer clear but I would suggest running for the hills. You don't need this negativity on your special day and your family doesn't deserve to be threatened for something so trivial. Denise should not have a job and it's very sad that she is associated with such a beautiful venue.

Great Venue, but Poor Customer Service

Reviewed on 3/02/2015 Benjamin K

We just got married at Delaney this past weekend. I wanted to share some of our experiences. First off, the venue is beautiful. The main room is great, and the layout worked well. However, if you care for customer service at all, I would not recommend this venue. Denise was a... Read More terror to work with, once she discovered we had hired someone else to coordinate for us. When our family met with her to discuss general layout and logistics, she was determined to try and prove the Bride's mother wrong on a detail. Not professional at all. At the end of our rehearsal, it was raining and around 30 outside, and Denise practically pushed (not literally) the Bride's sister out the door while holding an 11 month old baby. This was after she explained to Denise that the car was pulling around. Her explanation was that she had a personal appointment. Denise had a horrible attitude, overall. Furthermore, if you are planning the wedding during cold weather, they are NOT prepared at all. They will lead you to believe so, but they are not. They say they have big vinyl curtains and heaters to make the crush pad comfortable, but the curtains are perforated sunscreens. They basically create a vented wind tunnel, rendering the heaters practically useless. They also failed to heat the upstairs area where the Bride gets ready. Upon requesting heat, they said they will get to it. It should have been on, knowing there was an event. Additionally, we never received our personalized bottle of wine. To sum this up, good luck discussing any issues with anyone, because Denise is basically the top of the food chain, and they don't seem to care about hearing poor performance evaluations. Please, do yourself a favor and avoid this place, no matter how nice it may seem. At least until they replace Denise.

Beautiful but bad management

Reviewed on 7/10/2014 Ashley A

Delaney Vineyards is beautiful but the lack of communication is ridiculous. After signing my contract, the package changed 3 times and it was never brought to my attention until I started my floor plan a month before my wedding. While I kept the original price when I signed, I... Read More was unable to take advantage of the vendor deals that Delaney has to offer, because it was too late. I never spoke to the same person while planning my wedding, because the staff changed every time I called, and I was told different information by different staff. No one was ever on the same page. I had to make all the phone calls and appointments. I was completely forgotten about after signing the contract. I had wedding guests and family say that the staff was very rude to them the day/night of my wedding, which is very embarrassing. They make you use their vendor list for catering which was fine when I first signed the contract because I had 5 choices but through the planning process they kept taking vendors away and at one time they only had 2 caterers. The venue is beautiful but is very expensive. It's a shame such a beautiful place is so poorly ran.

Reviewed on 11/14/2013 Kristin B

LOVED everything about my experience with Delaney---it was perfect!

Beautiful venue!

Reviewed on 6/21/2012 Joe R

Delaney is a fantastic venue for a wedding event. All went as planned and other than the A/C system being pushed to the max, it was great.

Reviewed on 6/05/2012 Emily S

I really loved Delaney Vineyards. It had a lot of charm and it was nice to have the ceremony and reception in the same place. It was a great space for my 120 guests. Perks are beautiful, charming, great pictures, and spacious. Drawbacks are the time constraints and the... Read More pricing. It is tough to set up because it is open to the public until 5 so we started late and ended early. You can only add extra hours after 11 not before 5. Plus every decoration costs extra. I loved my wedding and my venue, but the price was rough for our budget.

Wedding reception venue

Reviewed on 5/26/2012 Sarah S

This venue was absolutely perfect for what I wanted at my wedding reception. However, it ended up being more expensive than we budgeted once all the additional fees were added in (chairs, tables, lighting, etc). That aside, I got tons of compliments on how beautiful everything... Read More was and how well run the reception was.

Reviewed on 4/23/2012 Megan R

Delaney was a dream to work with! They gave me advice and answered my zillion questions with ease. The building is BEAUTIFUL! The whole night of our wedding I kept on looking around thinking I was in a dream it was so incredible. My guests were very impressed by the building... Read More (and the wine)! We had both our ceremony and wedding reception at Delaney and I HIGHLY recommend! During "the switch" guests go out on the patio for hourd'ourves and drinks (there was a GORGEOUS sunset the night of our wedding) and then when they enter the building again the room is flipped over. The workers are very professional and make you feel at home. Brides- here is a grand stairwell you get to walk down, so your entrance is more than memorable! It fits about 300, we only had 100 guests and it was still PERFECT! The prices are competetive. They give you the choice of 5 caterers (go w/ CN Catering), and they recommend other vendors that work their often... USE THEM. It makes planning the wedding fun and easy when all the vendors know each other and the facility. The wine is YUMMY! And the area where they put the cake is awesome! It is under it's own light and is show cased the whole time (which is important when you pay so much for it). I had stations set up at our wedding and they have a whole other room where the food goes. The ambiance is romantic and turns into a fabulous party! I couldn't imagine a better, more beautiful, and magical place to get married. It was PERFECT!!!!!!!!

Beautiful Venue

Reviewed on 10/25/2011 Megan M

Delaney is a really beautiful place to have your wedding. The staff was helpful and friendly. Loved it!

Loved Delaney!

Reviewed on 10/18/2011 Jennifer B

My wedding was amazing and everyone at Delaney was wonderful!

May 2011 Wedding

Reviewed on 6/29/2011 Jennifer N

Our wedding and reception were both at Delaney. It is a unique and fun setting for both events. The staff was awesome, especially Melanie, venue got tons of compliments from guests, and we just loved it. You get a little sticker shock initially as they charge for everything... Read More but once I priced out other venues I was considering I realized that they were comparable.

Review for Delaney Vineyards

Reviewed on 5/10/2010 Renee P

It was a winery. We had the vineyard behind for pictures. We got married in the barrel room, which smelled of oak from the many barrels that lined the walls. They backlight the barrels for you making the ambiance incredible!

Review for Delaney Vineyards

Reviewed on 8/19/2007 Lindsey P

That is was an empty slate that we created it to what we wanted it to become. We brought in every thing, they provided nothing but the beautiful facilites, and though it was a lot more work to put together it is probaby the most beautiful reception I have ever been to.;It is... Read More very costly to do it this way. It takes a lot more work to bring in each vendor seperately. It takes a lot of planning and hard work to pull it all together. You really need a wedding coordinator to bring it all together. Remember even if the price sounds right to rent the building remember that the cost of renting tables and chairs is out rageous and will cost more than the site!