Delectable Delights By Heather Luse

Centre Hall, PA

Cake Delivery + Setup, Cakes + Desserts

322 N Pennsylvania Avenue, Centre Hall, PA (814) 364-2995

Reviewed on 10/07/2016 Aimee H

Easy to work with and the cake was delicious. We got so many compliments the day of the wedding! We loved the wood design!

Reviewed on 8/17/2016 Meghan F

Heather is amazing! We were traveling out of town trying to make arrangements to meet with all of our vendors. Heather invited us into her home to discuss options as well as pick up our first set of samples. The samples were basically small cakes that everybody could enjoy, and... Read More at the time there were 6 of us tasting. After talking with her we realized she had additional flavors that were not listed on her website. The next time we came back in town she gave us an additional 3 samples. We ended up creating, with her help, 2 cake flavors for our guests to enjoy - funfetti with fresh fruit and almond butter cream icing and banana with peanut butter ganache and chocolate buttercream. Our guests raved about both flavors the next day at breakfast. Heather is really the best for cakes in this area!

Yummy Cake

Reviewed on 8/03/2015 Jeanne T

Heather makes delicious and beautiful cakes. We had one meeting with her explaining what we wanted and she understood our vision immediately and executed it flawlessly.

Delicious and Beautiful

Reviewed on 6/29/2015 Emily J

Heather did such an amazing job with our wedding cake! She was wonderful to work us, provided plenty of yummy samples, and delivered a beautiful and delicious cake. I would definitely go to Heather again if I ever need a cake for any special occasion. Thanks Heather!!!

Delicious cake!

Reviewed on 5/14/2014 Samantha K

Heather's cake was fantastic! Everyone loved it. We can't wait for our 1 year anniversary to eat the top layer!

Delicious!!!

Reviewed on 11/26/2013 Julie L

Heather is very easy to work with and the quality of her cakes are outstanding!

This CAKE is so good!

Reviewed on 8/29/2013 Kaleena G

We wanted a really simple cake for our wedding and it turned out perfect. Heather even helped us out and put some of the florist's flowers on it to make it beautiful! We ordered the vanilla cake and the vanilla butter cream icing and it was the BEST cake I have ever had! We... Read More were so glad that there was some left over for us to take home because it was just that good! Heather is so easy to work with and we would recommend her services to anyone! Can't wait to have it again on our one year anniversary!

Wonderful!

Reviewed on 8/18/2013 Courtney M

Heather created exactly what we had hoped for, but even better!! We were able to choose 2 flavors for our 150 guests. We sent her a graphic that we used for our save the dates and invitations and she was able to recreate the image on the corner's of the cake perfectly. Not only... Read More did this cake look amazing, it tasted amazing, too!!

Best wedding cake ever!

Reviewed on 8/13/2013 Eric P

My family and friends have all used Heather for our wedding cake and she makes the most beautiful and delicious wedding cakes in the area. Not to mention she is extremely affordable and very easy to work with. Highly recommend using her for your special day!

Reviewed on 8/11/2013 Lee E

Heather is awesome to work with and her cakes not only look beautiful, but they taste amazing. There is simply no other place in Centre county that even compares. Great price too!

Reviewed on 7/25/2013 liz h

Wonderful to work with...makes gorgeous cakes...guests mentioned how great the cake tasted...

amazing

Reviewed on 7/19/2013 Tracey T

not only do her cakes look wonderful - they taste amazing. guests were taking 2 - 3 pieces each!

Great cake!!

Reviewed on 7/09/2013 Lindsay P

I met with Heather months before our wedding and showed her a picture of what I thought I wanted. She asked how many people were attending and said to let her know one week before the wedding. I emailed her a week before and she brought the cake to our venue and it was... Read More absolutely stunning. Heather was so wonderful to work with and made a delicious, beautiful cake. My husband is already tempted to eat our topper from the freezer it was that good!!

Cake was the star

Reviewed on 5/28/2013 Amy R

Our wedding cake was amazing, we received so many compliments!!!!

More than Delicious

Reviewed on 2/05/2013 Kate

Heather was incredible to work with. She is a super mom who is also in charge of the Penn State Bakery. She is a great designer, but more importantly the cakes were wonderful. Our guests couldn't stop raving about how wonderful it was! She can do things with buttercream that are... Read More beyond incredible. You want her to make your cake!

Cake

Reviewed on 11/13/2012 Aubrey C

Was the best cake she did a fantastic job couldn't have went smoother

The best in cakes!

Reviewed on 10/28/2012 Maria J

Heather Luse provided a cake that was both beautiful and delicious. She is very accommodating and her prices are great. Everyone loved the cake!

Delicious

Reviewed on 10/16/2012 Rachel L

The cake was delicious and beautiful!

best cake

Reviewed on 9/26/2012 tia d

wonderful cake at an extremely great price!

Reviewed on 8/07/2012 Marie P

Heather's cake taste amazing! She is also really friendly and accessible. Only mild disappointment was that our cake looked very different from the photo we gave her, but still very delectable!

Amazing Wedding and Grooms Cake

Reviewed on 6/26/2012 Courtney K

Heather made exactly what we wanted. The wedding cake had some of the design from my dress on it and was wonderful. I also had her make a grooms cake for me for our rehearsal dinner. It was a red tool box with some tools on it. I made some extra chocolate tools for it and it... Read More turned out amazing. Heather made exactly what I was asking for and was cheap for both the cakes.

LOVEDDD THE CAKE!

Reviewed on 6/19/2012 Kristina G

The Cake WAS SOOOO BEAUTIFUL! Heather did an amazing job and I wish I could get cakes from here all the time! She make the most beautiful sugar flowers on the cake! I would highly recommend her!

Fabulous Groms Cake!

Reviewed on 6/19/2012 Kristy B

I had a grooms cake made for my husband. He is a programmer and Heather made me a laptop shaped cake with unique coding on the screen that one of my friends created for me. It was very unique and delicious¡

Best cake ever!

Reviewed on 5/30/2012 Heather R

There is no doubt that Heather makes the best cake I've ever had. She is very friendly and reasonably priced. She has many different choices for cake, filling, and icing. She met with us and helped design exactly what we were looking for!

As advertised & more!

Reviewed on 12/10/2011 Rashmi C

Heather's cake looked gorgeous and tasted fantastic. My groom and I don't like desserts to be overly sweet and our centerpiece cake had a frosting that was soft, creamy and just right. The cupcakes were very tasty too. Alot of our friends said that it was the best wedding cake... Read More they've ever tasted!