Delectables Fine Catering Inc.

Serving Pinellas, Pasco, Hillsborough and Manatee Counties

The Bay Area's Most Prestigious Caterer

Delectables Fine Catering, Inc. is a full-service, fine catering company that specializes in creating memorable wedding receptions, impressive corporate gatherings and elegant parties with a touch of class.

African, Cajun, Hawaiian, Northeastern, Southern, Southwestern, American, Chinese, Eastern European, French, Greek, Indian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Latin American, Mexican, Middle Eastern, BBQ, Fusion, Seafood, Specialty, Thai

Dietary Options

Dairy Free, Gluten Free, Nut Free, Organic, Sugar Free, Vegan, Vegetarian

Buffet, Catering Clean Up, Catering Delivery + Setup, Chef Stations, Menu Tastings, Passed Appetizers, Seated Meal, Servers, Food + Catering, Service Staff

824ddd67 fb0e 4a26 92a4 d4996b0d2b23~rs 100
771ca283 cad1 47cb 9d5f 94e8c360e3be~rs 100
7504f472 fbdf 4115 a317 0a8fdec1b4a5~rs 100

Serving Pinellas, Pasco, Hillsborough and Manatee Counties (727) 781-1200

Reviewed on 6/07/2016

Delectables did a sit down dinner for my daughters wedding. It was amazing. The salads were crisp and fresh with wonderful dressing. We served beef and chicken and both were fabulous. Duchess Potatoes and vegetables and rolls rounded out this 5 star meal. It was not your... Read More typical wedding food. It truly was outstanding. We also had an open bar and it was first class and for what we got I found the pricing fair and reasonable. Then you get to the service. From first contact to the last fork being put down at the reception, it was wonderful. The servers were attentive and friendly and could not have been nicer or most efficient. The bartender was amazing . The whole set up of the plates and forks, butter and water were gorgeous and added so much to the ambience of the wedding. In short, I would recommend Delectables for any event. They are amazing to work with, efficient and kind. The food Is top shelf as is the service. Outstanding Delectables and thanks so much for an amazing wedding.

Reviewed on 2/28/2017 Emily G

Delectables was amazing to work with. They had a ton of options within our budget and met with us multiple times to ease my concerns. Michele was always very responsive via email for any questions we had. Not to mention the food was amazing! We were even able to afford a prime... Read More rib carving station at our buffet within our modest budget! Would definitely recommend to anyone, they had so many customizable options they would make anyone's day perfect.

Reviewed on 6/24/2016 Dani J

Delectables Catering was simply amazing in every way - from dealing with my confusion during the initial planning, to the friendly support I received moving forward, and ending with the most incredible food & presentation that you could ever wish for ! Michele, my contact for... Read More planning the catering for my daughter's wedding, was fantastic to work with; this was the first time I had ever planned a catered event, and this was a big one - nearly 200 people to feed ! She was very patient, answering all of my questions and making sure that I was satisfied with our choices; she really went out of her way to help in any way that she could, even going so far as to meet with one of my daughter's friends off-site so that we could get the table linens ahead of time for staging the centerpieces with our florist. Then, all of my carefully planned set up ideas for the reception were changed at the last minute due to rain and alterations in table/seating arrangements, but the catering captain and his staff took all of the confusion in stride, working hard to make sure that everything was just perfect. The guests were really impressed with the custom guitar ice sculpture that was included - so COOL - and the presentation of the buffet was beautiful. Lastly, the FOOD was OUTSTANDING - we received endless compliments on the food, with my dad even telling me that it was the best prime rib he had ever had - and he is a really big prime rib fan, so that is a huge statement, coming from him! I have NO complaints and nothing but the highest praise for the team at Delectables and would recommend them without reservation for any type of catered event.

Reviewed on 12/21/2017 Jennica M

We used Delectables for our cocktail hour and reception, and I am so thankful! The food was outstanding, the staff were so efficient, and they were very willing to work within our budget and answer all of our questions. I would recommend Delectables to anybody!

Reviewed on 11/21/2017 Katelynn L

My husband and I hired Delectables for our wedding, based on the advice from our families, and we could not have been any more pleased. We both live in Atlanta, and are from South Florida, so coordinating trips down were always packed with any planning we could do, and we never... Read More were able to get to a Delectables tasting- even though the coordinators there were more than happy to accommodate us! We had 150 guests and did butler passed Hors d'oeuvres, the brie station, and plated meals for everyone. Everything was delicious, and the staff was so pleasant and professional! We got the fillet mignon, chicken boursin, Parmesan-crusted potato wedges, and the season vegetables, and my only complaint is that there weren't any leftovers to take home! The steak was so tender, and the chicken so moist, I couldn't clean my plate fast enough. The staff also served my husband and I a littler earlier, before toasts started, so we had a chance to eat and then walk around and see our guests as they ate. When the staff brought over our plates, they were extremely sweet and asked if they could get us extra bread or water, or even a drink from the bar. For anyone considering using Delectables Catering- you will be blown away by both the food and service! Thank you, Delectables team!

Reviewed on 10/25/2017 Ariel G

My husband and I were so excited to work with Delectable’s! Although they were the contracted vendor with our wedding venue, we would still hire them regardless. Going to the tastings was the best decision to narrow down what we want. We did an hors d’oeurves package with two... Read More stations and it was the perfect amount of food. My guests were raving about everything!!

Reviewed on 7/25/2017 Nicole C

Delectables Catering offers quality food at reasonable prices. Many of our guests complimented how great our dinner and hor d'oeuvres were and their service was great. We enjoyed working with Michelle who hosted the tasting we attended and helped us plan our menu.

Reviewed on 6/03/2017 Amanda C

The food was Amazing! The staff was so friendly helpful and professional- they made my husband and I feel so at ease. Everyone at our wedding thought the food quality and presentation was executed perfectly!

Reviewed on 4/15/2017 Dee P

The food and service was amazing!! Janice was awesome and all around perfect in making our day even more special. <3

Reviewed on 1/07/2017 Kathy M

I've been looking for a caterer for my wedding and I ran into a ex employee of delectables. I had asked him about delectables he said I should definitely look elsewhere. Apparently even though they have numerous no shows that attend their events the client is still charged for... Read More the nonexistent staff (even that persons gratuity that the servers split between the kitchen, owner, and so forth so lessening what you believe to be tipping a more than adequate staff. On top of the lousy way they treat there staff and rob their clients they always tell the staff to bring back to the shop any remaining food that you have paid for. I found this to be extremely disqusting of how this business treated this man whom I know personally to be quite a hardworker so If I were you I'd look elsewhere and if you are already booked with them, Sorry but count your staff and watch your bill!

2017-01-09T10:18:24 Response from the vendor

This is not a client therefore it is not a client review. There is no truth to these accusations whatsoever. We feel certain this is a disgruntled employee. Look at all of our actual client reviews. In the food industry it is very rare for... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 1/03/2017 Michelle S

Excellent food and service! My husband and I highly recommend delectables to any couple who is planning to get married! We especially recommend the brie appetizer, chicken Boursin, and pasta station!

Reviewed on 5/04/2016 Courtney D

Delectables was an amazing vender choice from the minute we decided to use them for our wedding. All staff members were helpful and always there to answer any questions. The day of the wedding the staff was phenomenal and the food was outstanding! The staff made sure myself and... Read More my husband were taken care of throughout the dinner. The staff helped clean up and made the entire evening a smooth ride for us and our guests! I would highly recommend this company for any event! Courtney and Jordan Scholl

Reviewed on 11/15/2015 Clarissa R

We couldn't be happier with our decision to hire Delectables Fine Catering! The food was amazing and Janice and her staff were helpful and friendly. They have a lot of experience so everything ran smoothly from beginning to end. We would recommend them to anyone looking for an... Read More amazing event.

Reviewed on 11/14/2015 Jessica S

I am beyond happy with the food and service we got from Delectables for our wedding reception, and our guests are still raving about the food a month later! The appetizers and meal were absolutely delicious! And the price for everything just can't be beat. We also added the ice... Read More cream sundae bar and the gourmet coffee bar and everyone LOVED both! Plus, from start to finish, their service was amazing. Throughout the planning process, Michele Whitaker took the time to meet with us, help us finalize the menu, plan out the day, and made us feel like we were her only customers/main focus, even though I'm sure they always have tons of events going on. At the wedding reception, the servers were all professional and efficient, and really made sure the guests were all well taken care of. They even saved two small plates of appetizers for us since they knew we wouldn't get the chance to eat any by the time we arrived. Throughout the entire day I was so impressed with their level of service and attention to detail, and the food was absolutely perfect. I can't say enough good things about them. Highly recommend!!!

Reviewed on 6/17/2015 Jennifer W

The food was amazing, Janice was amazing and went above and beyond what was asked of her. They are easy to work with and are there to make your special day everything you hope it will be. I did have a server or two use my photo booth, which in my opinion is not only tacky,... Read More but unacceptable. They are being paid to do a job, not take time away from the booth where my guest could be using it. The photo booth company I used you get a copy of each photo printed, so there is proof. Overall, there are no complaints with the company itself, it was amazing. :)

Wonderful Food and Service

Reviewed on 4/16/2015

Delectables Fine Catering catered my wedding in Gulfport on March 28. The food was absolutely delicious! All of my guests continue to rave about it. The service was also outstanding. Despite getting held up in traffic on the way to set up, they got everything ready on time.... Read More Our event coordinator Michele was also delightful to work with leading up to the wedding. She was flexible, gracious, and just so sweet. If we need catering for another gathering, we will definitely be calling them.

Reviewed on 1/28/2015 Kelly S

I can't rave enough about Delectables. I was a little worried at first because I selected them based only on reviews as I am not in the area. My parents, who live locally, went to the tasting on my behalf and raved about everything they had. I wasn't disappointed--I didn't try a... Read More single thing that wasn't amazing. I honestly wish my dress didn't fit so tightly so that I could have had more to eat. They also wrapped up all the leftovers to take home. And beyond the absolutely amazing food, they were all so friendly and professional! They were promptly on time for cocktail hour and dinner, and were very kind as they moved through the evening. Even my father and my guests kept commenting on how polite, easy going, and friendly they were. They were all smiles throughout the night! Bottom line, my package deal with them was a steal price wise for the quality of the food the amount--considering it included both appetizers and the cake--, and for the overall experience.

Reviewed on 4/30/2014 Allison M

We were so pleased with Delectables and their staff!! All the way from planning to clean up they were wonderful to work with. Everyone at the wedding commented on how good the food was and how great the service was! I think I'm one of the few brides who actually ate on her... Read More wedding day because of how delicious everything was!! And not only were their servers professional, but they went above and beyond. One of their servers paid special attention to my grandmother during cocktail hour… bringing over lots of the crab cake appetizers! And that same server found $100 which one of the guests left anonymously at my place setting and gave it to my father at the end of the night! Pure class and professionalism!! They were also the most reasonably priced catering that we found in the area. I can't recommend them highly enough! Thank you Delectables for helping make our night such a success!!

Delicious Dinner at Our Wedding

Reviewed on 1/24/2014 Rhiannon R

I was incredibly pleased with our choice of using Delectables for our wedding. We got to go to three different tastings and had meetings with Michelle Whitaker and she was incredibly pleasant and easy to work with, as well. When we decided to switch from a sit down dinner to a... Read More buffet with an extra pasta station, the switch was no problem whatsoever. We had 5 butler passed hors d'oevres at the cocktail hour that were so delicious! We then had a buffet with and a pasta station. We ourselves are vegetarians and so were a few of our guests. That was no problem at all and there were various selections for any palette. The vendor meals and kids meals were great too. The staff was professional and were very attentive to us and our guests. I would definitely recommend them and their services. To this day, I am still having people tell us how great the food was and especially, the mushroom ravioli! Thank you for helping make our day so fabulous!

Wedding menu

Reviewed on 1/03/2014 Veronica F

YUMMY! People are still raving about the mashed potato bar! Everything was ah-mazing!

Reviewed on 8/12/2013 Julie N

Delectables catered our wedding at the Clearwater Beach Rec Center on July 27th. It was obviously Florida and extremely hot and the servers and bar tenders never hesitated to go outside and serve appetizers and serve drinks even though they were decked out in suits. We had a sit... Read More down dinner and the food was delicious and the waiters were so attentive to our bridal party and guests. We also had glass pineapple drinks dispensers as our center pieces and Delectables filled them with a Mango Punch that was as delicious as it was colorful. I would absolutely to recommend them to anyone searching for a caterer. The food was served hot, it was delicious, and it's the best value in town.

Best Catered Food EVER

Reviewed on 7/18/2013 Jessica

They were absolutely amazing and helpful! Loved working with them!

Great food

Reviewed on 6/23/2013 Haley B

All of my guests loved the food! We were able to attend a couple of their tasting that they do every month to find which food we like best. That was very nice, especially because my husband is a very picky eater. We were able to find something he liked for every side we picked... Read More as well as both the chicken and beef choices. All this for a very reasonable cost too!

Great Food... Terrible Bar

Reviewed on 6/19/2013 megan c

The food was simply amazing. We did a cocktail hour with a sushi station and a stations buffet for dinner. The displays were spectacular (they even used our wedding colors and listened to the feel of our wedding). The staff was friendly and helpful during the event. Our... Read More guests are still raving about the food. This was by far the most reasonably priced caterer in Tampa Bay, especially for the type of buffet we wanted and the quality of the food. The BAR- Don't use their catering company that they are affiliated with!!!!!!! The bar does not have an attachment, so they literally set up the bar on a low table with everything, including trash, exposed. It took an elegant, 5 star event to the trailer park. If you book the china package, it does not transfer over to the bar package. Be careful when booking.

Top of line!

Reviewed on 6/16/2013 Tammy T

I was so happy with the service and the quality of the food. I would recommend Delectables to everyone all day long!!