DELICIOUS by Debbie Duggan -Central Coast Culinary

San Luis Obispo, CA

Quality, Customized, Fresh & Local

From field fresh, from scratch cooking to rustic, California chic, informal/formal catering. We're the best! Everyone will be happy and fed well! Careful planning, customized but not expensive, quality, you can trust us! We love to cater all marriages & unions. Vegan & Vegetarian menus available.

Cuisine

American, French, Italian, Fusion, Seafood

Dietary Options

Gluten Free, Sugar Free, Vegetarian

Food + Catering

2078 Parker Street, San Luis Obispo, CA (805) 550-5081

The very best caterer on the Central Coast

Reviewed on 4/07/2014

People are still talking about how good the food was at our wedding! It was such a pleasure working with Debbie Duggan and her team at Central Coast Culinary. I had heard that Debbie was the best caterer in town, and immediately upon sitting down with her and talking through... Read More our vision for our wedding, we were blown away by her ideas (and hungry!). After trying a bunch of dishes at our tasting, we ended up going with a Mediterranean theme, which was perfect for our Summer wedding in wine country just outside of San Luis Obispo. What I appreciated most about working with Debbie was that she was there on my wedding day, making sure everything was perfect in terms of the food. It was important to me that she be at the wedding because she was my point of contact all along, and I had heard of other caterers having multiple weddings on the same day - but not Debbie. Her team was super professional too, and provided great service, really taking care of all our friends and family. The food was absolutely fabulous. My husband and I love good food, and it was important to us to have quality food at the wedding. The food we tasted at Debbie's cooking school was of the same quality as the food at our wedding, which served 160 people. Debbie provided us with really reasonable prices for such high quality, homemade, fresh food. And, there was plenty of food to go around. I had been to a wedding earlier that year in which there wasn't enough food, but this was not the case at our wedding! Also, I must say, that Debbie went above and beyond just being our caterer for our wedding. She is so knowledgeable about the Central Coast, and knows everyone, so she was able to help coordinate various rentals, and recommend the best vendors in our budget, which was super helpful since we're not from the Central Coast, and this was considered a "destination wedding" to some. Overall, I totally recommend Debbie as a caterer for a wedding, or any event really. Her services were reasonable, professional, and the food was beyond delicious.

Reviewed on 8/09/2017 Caitlin T

Debbie, We just wanted to thank you for catering our special day! Everything was absolutely perfect and we couldn't have done it without you. Not only was the food delicious (which I know can be tough when cooking for large crowds), but you and your staff were amazing! You all... Read More really went above and beyond to make everything perfect and seamless. Thanks again!

Reviewed on 5/30/2017 Michelle P

Debbie and her staff are AMAZING. The food was excellent and her staff are incredibly professional. We had numerous people tell us it was the best food they'd ever had at a wedding. Definitely order the coconut shrimp!

Reviewed on 5/29/2017 Nidia E

Food was delicious! However, the service was mediocre-at-best. The food was served family style and still most of the dishes were cold. And we waited a long time to be served. There seemed to be not enough bread to go around and the servers had no knowledge of what they were... Read More serving. Very young staff so very inexperienced - I heard plates breaking and I even needed to help a server place meals on our table because he was shaking and had no idea how to set the table. At one point, I saw the groom's mother and the bridal party serving champagne... Not ok. And there were 2 bartenders but guests were told to pour their own beer and wine. The wedding coordinator had to support the catering staff to try to get things going back on a timeline, which I think should've been handled by the catering company, because that's their job. On a positive note, the vineyard (Croad Vineyard) was amazing and the staff there was accommodating, professional and ready to step in. I'd recommend the venue, Croad Vineyard, but not the caterer.

2017-06-10T16:17:22 Response from the vendor

I am so sorry that you were so disappointed with our service. I must say that I was told the wedding was 30 minutes behind so I assumed food service was to follow. The food was piping hot when it was removed from the makeshift... Read Less Read More

Look no further...

Reviewed on 10/21/2015

I must admit now, that Debbie was the first, and only, tasting we needed to do for our wedding. We know quality when we see it, and there was no need to "shop around" after we tried Central Coast Catering's delicious food! Chef Debbie is an all-star. She is professional,... Read More understanding, and helped up through the process without being overbearing or absent. The salmon and bbq tri-tip (with a dedicated bbq guy) were fantastic, and her side dishes were the perfect compliment. We couldn't be happier with the food or service that Debbie and her team provided for our wedding, and we had so many compliments on how good the food was. The huge cheese table was the perfect appetizer solution and was devoured. Ask for long-stemmed strawberries for your dessert or cheese table--everyone raved about them too! Debbie is awesome!

Debbie Duggan

Central Coast Culinary has been successfully catering special events since 1998. Debbie, a chef professionally trained at Cordon Bleu in Paris, demonstrates a commitment to high-quality, fresh, delicious cuisine to suit any occasion. In the past, Debbie has taught at Cal Poly San Luis Obispo and Alan Hancock College, also she hosted "What's Cookin' with Debbie Duggan" on KSBY.