We do "I Do" perfectly

Delite Entertainment and Photography is a full time staff of wedding professionals. Award winning Photography and DJ services that come with incredible value and peace of mind. Individual services or complete packages for all budgets. Uplighting, cigar rollers and live musicians also available.

Documentary, Lifestyle

Engagement, Trash The Dress

Destination Weddings

Reviewed on 7/21/2016 Maelyn E

We used Delite for our photographer and for our DJ services. Bill was our DJ and Victor was our photographer. Both of them were amazing to work with: Bill had the dance floor going all night long and was a great emcee. Victor was a phenomenal photographer and the pictures are... Read More amazing. The prices were very reasonable, especially since we bundled both services. They both exceeded our expectations and helped make our wedding perfect.

Reviewed on 6/29/2016 Alexandra N

Working with Delite was an amazing choice for us! DJ Joshua Pockrus was a great master of ceremonies, he kept us to the timeline, provided a seamless transition between ceremony, cocktail hour, dances, toasts, dinner and reception. He worked well with our photographer, planner,... Read More and videographer to ensure that everyone was on the same page. Best of all, he definitely captured the party atmosphere that we wanted and everyone was on the dance floor all night! I loved that he took the time to speak with us on the phone to get to know our personalities and ensure he knew what we did and did not want played to create the vibe we wanted. He was professional and fun and I would definitely recommend that you hire him for your wedding! Delite also provided the uplighting for our venue which brought everything together, the room looked beautiful - get the uplights!!!

Reviewed on 1/28/2016 Jessica K

We were married 12/11/15 and we had Josh as a DJ he was AWESOME! He really got involved kept the party going! Everyone had a fabulous time! Many people said he was the best DJ Ever! I choose him based on the knot website and we were so glad we did! We had a destination wedding... Read More they have an online planning tool which was fabulous, they were always easy to get ahold of and responded quickly. I also thought their prices were very fair! Great job Delite!! We loved you!!

Reviewed on 7/27/2015 Amy P

Delite did an excellent job of providing all of the entertainment for our wedding. They provided the DJ, our monogram that we displayed on the wall, the lighting and a steel pan drummer for happy hour. (We had a beach wedding). The DJ, Bill Virgin was great. He kept the... Read More wedding flowing and he ensured that all the guests knew where to be and when. We would highly recommend Delite for any of your DJ/Entertainment needs.

Still no wedding album

Reviewed on 10/04/2014 Kaylia H

I got married in May of 2013. It is now October of 2014 and I STILL HAVE NO WEDDING ALBUM!!!!! Several months following the wedding I sent in a check to upgrade the album cover and confirmed my shopping address several times. The check got cashed right away and I have not heard... Read More from them after that. I have made several attempts to contact the photographer Richard and the company.....no response!

Joshua and Eladio were fantastic

Reviewed on 12/12/2013 Angie S

Joshua was so awesome. He contacted us before the wedding to assure us that our wedding day would go off perfectly. It sure did!!! He really read my crowd and helped my husband and I put on a wonderful event. My wedding was amazing and the music was fantastic. I would highly... Read More recommend Joshua as your next DJ!

Happy Couple!!

Reviewed on 6/09/2013 Luisa P

Such amazing entertainment. We were very pleased!! Everyone had such a good time. DJ Bill Martin went above and beyond to make our day special. He made all of our requests happen and we were happy!! We will definitely be recommending Delite Entertainment to everyone we know!!

Great company!!!

Reviewed on 5/07/2013 sarah L

My wedding was a few weeks ago on April 20th, 2013. We used Delite entertainment for our DJ,Videographer,and Photographer. Everyone was amazing. Richard was our Videographer and he had some great ideas for the video he is putting together. Bill was our DJ and let me tell you....... Read More HE WAS INSANELY GOOD!!!! We could of danced another 5 hours! Victor was our photographer and he pulled through at the last second. Our photographer backed out on due to having her baby early. So I called Delite and they came through with an amazing photographer who captured every moment of our wedding. Delite entertainment is by far the best!

the DJ makes the wedding!

Reviewed on 4/04/2013 Edie P

Bill Martin was our DJ for our St Patrick's Day wedding and he was great. He really knows what he is doing, and definitely made the night. My ceremony was timed perfectly, the introductions were flawless, and he helped keep me on schedule throughout the night and kept the... Read More atmosphere lively. I wish I had our wedding on a Saturday so we didn't have so many people leave early, but I know my friends and I were having a blast on the dance floor anyway. Thanks Bill!!

DJ Service

Reviewed on 1/07/2013 Britt C

We used Delite for music. The DJ did a great job keeping the music going and people on the dance floor. The price was perfect. My only complaint is that he was difficult to get in touch with at times and we felt a little rushed giong into the reception to stay on schedule.

Wonderful & Easy to work with

Reviewed on 11/13/2012 Kathryn N

We couldn't have been happier with Bill from Delite Entertainment. Our venue is new and he had been there for the first wedding done there and was able to give us feedback on set up and what seemed to work best. He totally got the vibe and song selections we liked with out us... Read More having to tell him every single song we wanted him to play. We had a wide mix of taste of music that we wanted to be played to appeal to us and our guests and he blended it extremely well. After talking with us once before we booked him and then a week or so before the wedding he was able to gauge exactly what we wanted. He was a huge help in keeping us on schedule and the timing of everything. We had an outside wedding and he even had lights to put on the dance floor! Bill was fantastic!