Connecticut Wedding Photography / Candid Weddings

Your wedding is one of the most special days of your life. It is a memory that you, your partner, your family and friends will cherish forever. This is why choosing a wedding photographer is probably one of the most important decisions you will make in preparing for your big day. Della Bella Photography specializes in not only capturing weddings, but in telling the perfect love story as each couple envisions it, through exceptional photographs. What you get is not just a documentation of your special day, but beautifully crafted memories to last a lifetime. At the end of the day, what you want is to work with a wedding photographer who not only has all the skills and equipment to get the job done, but is also willing to go out of their way to make the whole process seamless.

Artistic, Documentary, Lifestyle, Modern

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Online Proofing, Digital Files, Printed Enlargements, Printed Proofs, Wedding Albums, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing

Connecticut, New York, Rhode Island, and Worldwide (203) 558-0453

Reviewed on 8/17/2017 Kristin B

I cannot say ENOUGH positive things about Todd, and Della Bella Photography! We were introduced to Todd and his company by my younger sister, who also used him for her wedding and which we were blown away by. Todd is professional in every sense of the word: timely,... Read More communicative, kind, generous, personable, hard working and has an amazing artistic vision which he carries out beautifully. I am an artist myself in the theatre world in New York City, so personally, I was looking for a photographer that I could not only connect with, but who had an artistic eye and vision for my theme and Todd NAILED IT. He has been so on point and in touch, answering every single question along the way and showing up early the day of. My guests have asked who he was and commented on his work since the wedding a few times, and I have given out a couple recommendations since. I recently received my shoot proof gallery and my husband and I are blown away. The work came out even better than we expected which is almost impossible! I want to throw a party or something just to be able to use his service again. Absolutely incredible experience!!!! Love love love Todd and Della Bella Photography!!!!

2017-08-27T14:37:45 Response from the vendor

Where do I begin, you two are just too kind and you have no idea how happy it makes me that I have met your expectations for your wedding photography!! I know we would be friends if I lived in NYC, and I wish you... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 8/14/2017 Travis T

Move over James Brown, there is a new "hardest working man in show business," and his name is Todd Della Bella! Book him now! As an amateur shutterbug, I know the difference between a good photographer and a good wedding photographer. Todd is a GREAT wedding photographer. He... Read More knew what shots to take and did everything he could to ensure that he got them. We love the pictures we received! He was diligent and thorough, not to mention courteous and affable. His prices are beyond reasonable. As I told my then-fiancee, the flowers will die but the pictures are forever. Todd gave us treasures for a lifetime. Thanks Todd!

2017-08-14T10:01:21 Response from the vendor

Thank you, Thank you , Thank you!!!! You guys are awesome!! You made my day, it's so refreshing when someone recognizes my hard work, experience, talent, and the fact that I care a great deal about my clients! The real reason these images turned out... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 7/08/2017 Allie L

Todd is an incredible and creative photographer. He was very professional and responsive from day one. All of our wedding photos are amazing and Todd went above and beyond to make sure he captured every special moment during our wedding. I would recommend Della Bella... Read More Photography to all our family and friends!

2017-08-14T10:06:33 Response from the vendor

You are too kind, and thank you so much for this review. We planned everything out with the photography timeline, and with having four locations and a large wedding party, it worked like a charm. The special moments we created on your wedding day will... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 9/06/2017 mona a

We had Todd for both our engagement and wedding photos. He is a true artist. a very talented photographer and he is very passionate about his work. He is so on time, he always shows up before the meeting time and he is so easy to work with. he took the time to understand our... Read More vision and style before all the photo shoots. both our engagement and wedding photos came out perfect and we couldn't be any more happy with the results. I would highly recommend him to anyone who is looking for fantastic wedding photos.

Reviewed on 9/06/2017 mona a

Reviewed on 8/07/2017 greg i

Todd was wonderful he had great ideas for pictures at a venue that was new to him and worked with a tough crowd to get us amazing memories.

Reviewed on 8/04/2017 Chantelle S

Mr. Della Bella and his assistant were creative, helpful, punctual, and an all around pleasure to work with. He captured our wedding beautifully and we will always treasure the photos.

Reviewed on 7/15/2017 Heather O

Todd did an excellent job with my wedding. He listened to what we wanted and captured all of the special moments. I would highly recommend him!

2017-07-28T06:59:10 Response from the vendor

Thanks so much for the review, we all had a great time at The Farmington Club that day! I wish you two all the happiness for your journey together.

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Kelly B

Having a small wedding on a small budget was going smoothly until I tried to find a wedding photographer. The prices other vendors were quoting me were outrageous and practically my whole wedding budget. Thankfully I found Todd and he came to our rescue. Todd offers "shoot and... Read More burn" packages that can fit into any wedding budget and was exactly what we needed. The day of our wedding, Todd arrived early and worked the entire time he was there. He was great at directing us and our family to have the best photo results. Our photos arrived 3 weeks later and blew me away. Todd is an artist and every photo was amazing. So to brides on a small budget- Yes you can have amazing photos which capture your whole special day. And to those brides who went with the other high priced vendors- You got ripped off!

Reviewed on 11/15/2015 Marissa W

Todd provided photography for my wedding ceremony and reception. He was reasonably priced and seemed to really enjoy what he does. He spent time finding out what type of shots would look good for the day and asked us to send him any shots we really wanted to do so he could be... Read More prepared for the day of. The photos he produced look amazing. Even friends of mine that do photography could tell immediately that they were taken by a professional. The day was windy and he even set things up to calm the wind so our hair wouldn't be blowing everywhere and ruin the photos. He also made sure that the foliage of fall was highlighted and stood out in the background of the photos. Again, the photos are beautiful.

Great Photos

Reviewed on 8/27/2013 LAURA B

We had met with Todd well 18 months before our wedding date. I wanted to have a lot of planning out of the way since we were buying a house. Todd had no problem penciling us in his calendar and we decided on a basic package. A few weeks later his assistant called and told us... Read More about the "shoot and burn" package which was perfect for us since we were on a tight budget. Definately the best way to go if you can't spens much on pictures. We got great quality photos that I am able to have printed on my own to save money and the DVD arrived before we got back from the honeymoon! If you are looking for great work and a good price don't hesitate to give him a call. He's a bit eccentric but what artists arent! We were able to get top notch photos without going over budget and paying a lot of $$ for prints.

Great work!

Reviewed on 3/09/2013 Melissa L

We are very pleased with our wedding pictures!!

Exceed Expectations!!!

Reviewed on 1/09/2013 Cynthia B

Todd and Meredith captured beautiful photographs and really went out of their way to make sure the little details were attended to. They were very perceptive of the little "extras" (like eyes open, strands of hair, etc) that could challenge a picture. They were great with the... Read More kids and they had the bridal party laughing. It was an amazing combination of skill, personality and you get more than you bargain for!

Beautiful photos

Reviewed on 10/02/2012 Sarah K

Todd the photographer and his assistant were so professional and talented. They are very energetic and enthusiastic throughout the day. But are also sensitive to the high emotions of the day. The photos are beyond our expectations and we are so happy. We had a wonderful... Read More experience with Della Bella and highly recommend them.

Della Bella Photography

I am a full time wedding photographer based in Connecticut. I love traveling, hiking, diving, the ocean, but my passion, lifestyle, and career is wedding photography. Photography has taken me all over the country on many weddings, assignments and projects. Passion is a word I would like to touch on, because it is what I strive to capture on your wedding day. I’m all about capturing the genuine, fun, and unique love that you two share. It is a true privilege to be hired and trusted to capture the most precious of memories from your wedding day!