Della Terra Mountain Chateau

Estes Park, CO

Book Your Wedding with Della Terra Mountain Chateau

A BALLROOM IN ESTES PARK, CO

Celebration Place. For your ceremony or reception, the indoor Celebration Place has tall arched windows and high ceilings to let in the gorgeous mountain views. Balconies, a raised bandstand, dance floor, DJ station and full-service bar can handle 200 guests. An outdoor patio adjacent to the Celebration Place is a wonderful space for guests to mingle on sunny days.

Gathering Place. Two large fireplaces and balconies make this cozy indoor spot a great place for toasts and cocktail hour

The Devotion Place. A special alcove nestled in the pines that is ideal for saying your vows with the mountains as your backdrop. Gather with loved ones under the big Rocky Mountain sky for wedding portraits to remember. Terraced hills allow guests to comfortably witness your outdoor ceremony.

Della Terra Chateau provides all beverage service and no outside alcohol is permitted. Aside from that restriction, you are free to bring in caterers and other vendors of your choice. You will be assigned a wedding coordinator to help you find wedding professionals or your cake, ceremony and reception needs.

Guests must leave the facility immediately after the celebration, as there are no public bars or waiting areas. Children are not allowed overnight in the suites.

Three-day wedding packages reserve all suites and cover rehearsal dinner, ceremony and reception venue rental. Friday to Sunday and Monday to Wednesday dates are available for this package and it includes exclusive access to the entire facility plus many extra perks.

The Della Terra Chateau does not have wedding decor or centerpieces so you will need to make arrangements for special themes or decorations.

• Honeymoon suite special touches
  • Hot tubs for relaxation
  • Free Wi-Fi for vendors and guests
  • Only one wedding held at a time
  • Free shuttle service during summer
  • Fishing, horseback rides and wildlife viewing nearby

Welcome to the romantic world of Della Terra

Welcome to the very romantic world of Della Terra. Nestled in the majestic grandeur of the Rocky Mountains, this extraordinary venue offers incomparable amenities and the perfect backdrop for every season. Join us for a uniquely exceptional wedding experience.

Ballroom, Hotel, Mountain

Rentals + Equipment, Service Staff

3501 Fall River Road, Estes Park, CO (970) 586-2501

Reviewed on 5/23/2017 Nicole C

This venue was much much more than a BEAUTIFUL space! The wedding staff made my wedding day the best day ever! It was truly a flawless event and with no stress at all. My wedding day had snow and they had staff outside shuttle my guests from their car to the wedding and... Read More ceremony site. They have a beautiful interior which made for a romantic evening! Tess was my wedding coordinator and truly went above and beyond to make my day special. They only have one wedding per day at this space, and they make you fee special. The staff delivered Mimosa's to the salon area, and helped decorate my honeymoon room! the breakfast was delicious and best of all they maintain a great schedule and remind you of what to do the day of! They are wonderful and I would recommend this venue to ANYONE. They keep track of all of your vendors to ensure they are on time as well. I can go on about how wonderful each staff I interacted with was! the site was truly breath taking and I have the most wonderful pictures! All of my guest had the best time and their space made even their pictures taken on their phone perfect. The inside is so beautiful minimal decorations (just centerpieces) were needed. They truly do all the hard work for you!

Reviewed on 3/25/2017 Jennifer N

Della Terra was absolutely amazing! The wedding staff was awesome and always so quick to respond to e-mails and phone calls prior to the wedding. The venue is absolutely perfect for a wedding during any time of year, with locations for indoor and outdoor ceremonies and separate... Read More areas for the cocktail hour and reception. The reception area is absolutely perfect - the beams and hanging lights have a rustic, yet elegant feel, and the room is set up so that everyone is able to see the first dance, cake-cutting, etc. from their seats. We had Tess as our day-of coordinator, and she was absolutely amazing. After all the planning leading up to the wedding, it was so nice to hand off all the details to someone else and know that everything would get taken care of. One of the best parts about Della Terra is that it's truly all about the couple - Tess made sure that we got to eat some of the appetizers from our cocktail hour and get a breather between the ceremony and the reception. When we got up to our room after the reception, it was decorated beautifully and we were greeted with champagne and leftover food and cake from the reception. I would highly recommend Della Terra as a ceremony and recepton venue!

Reviewed on 3/16/2017 Taylor C

My husband and I got married here on 3/5/17. It is an AMAZING venue! The rooms are spectacular and the views breathtaking. Our guests absolutely loved the scenery and event space. The team is so incredibly helpful and they are with you every step of the way with every little... Read More details so that you don't have to worry about a thing on the wedding day. Our room was luxurious and we had a blast staying here with everyone for the whole wedding weekend. Our guests had nothing but wonderful things to say about Della Terra. My husband and I loved every single thing about it. Highly recommend for any kind of gorgeous event!

Reviewed on 6/19/2017 Kirsten S

To provide some background, I had a beautiful winter wedding over New Years in Estes Park in January 2016. While Della Terra is a beautiful location in the heart of the mountains right outside of the Rocky Mountain National Park, the friendliness and professionalism of the... Read More staff, especially the owners, in helping to make my wedding day the most wonderful day of my life was less than to be desired. The venue hasn't decided whether it wants to cater to a romantic setting for couples or a wedding venue which inherently conflicts with one another. Guests are scolded for parking in the wrong area or walking through areas of the chateau they reserve for guests, making it a very uncomfortable predicament for those you have invited to share in your special day. During the day of my wedding, the wedding scheduled for the next day rehearsed in my ceremony area while my family and friends were trying to decorate. To make matters worse, the other weddings' wedding party went through my decorations still in boxes, dirtied the aisle I would walk down, and wouldn't move out of the way on my special day. The venue did nothing to prevent this. After the reception ended that evening, the owners hurriedly dismissed my guests and made my parents feel like a burden to hurry and get all of our decorations, china, etc. out of the way. It is very much a business for profit only in their eyes, and not a day to focus on making it very special for the bride and groom and families that paid 5 figures to hold the ceremony and reception at the location. The venue is gorgeous and the guest rooms are nice. Our wedding consultant Anna was also very professional and managed the day well. However, we were very frustrated by certain actions, decisions, and treatment made by the venue's owners and wouldn't necessarily recommend Della Terra for your special day unless you know these details when making the decision and are fine with them.

Reviewed on 12/19/2016 Breana D

We were so lucky to have found Della Terra for our wedding! Both the indoor and outdoor areas are stunning, and the staff and owners are truly amazing to work with. They make the whole planning process so easy and memorable, and we will always cherish having our special day... Read More there. Our coordinator Anna was so amazing and helpful and we could not have done it without her! I cannot recommend Della Terra enough for anyone looking for a beautiful mountain wedding venue and a stellar team of people!

Reviewed on 12/16/2016 Kelsey B

Della Terra is amazing!!! It's an absolutely beautiful venue, and you can get some gorgeous pictures with the mountains. The staff at Della Terra made sure that everything went smoothly on our big day. They communicated well with the groom and me, our caterer, and our DJ so... Read More that everybody knew exactly what was happening and when. Tess was our wedding coordinator and she was wonderful! She had a headset and could coordinate cocktail hour based on how long our couples pictures were taking. She did absolutely anything we asked; we could not have had a better coordinator! Also, while we were getting ready in the morning, we had a surprise helper named Janelle. She checked in on both the girls and the guys every hour to see if we needed anything. She brought us steamers, coffee, water, scissors, literally ANYTHING we needed. My husband and I both agreed she was a life saver that morning. We highly recommend this venue!!! It's a bit pricey, but it's completely worth it! We got married in November which is the off-season, so that saved us a lot on the total cost. THANK YOU DELLA TERRA AND STAFF!!

Reviewed on 11/18/2016 Abbee d

HOLY CRAP! Della Terra is just the best venue you could possibly ask for. My husband and I got married at Della Terra on October 25th and it was one of the greatest decisions we have made as a team. Not only is Della Terra just gorgeous in every single way, they are also... Read More extremely accommodating and sweet. We were assigned Marion as our wedding planner and I honestly don't have enough great things to say about her. She is so wonderful and really made our special day so much more special. The little details that Della Terra take care of are unbelievable and I couldn't of been happier with our decision.

Reviewed on 11/10/2016 Lujean V

We decided to do the 3 day wedding weekend with Della Terra and I would suggest you to do the same if you can. We had the entire chateau to ourselves and our guest for 3 days. We also rented out all the cabins so some of our guest could stay there. Having the entire property to... Read More ourselves was a dream come true. The staff are top notch and are great people to get to know and work with. I didn't have to worry about one thing. I feel like the people here are honestly a part of my family now. Every single person working at Della Terra made the weekend so much better than expected. Rocky mountain national park is literally a block away and gives your guest something to do while you are getting ready. Estes Park is a charming small town and the people are friendly. HIGHLY recommend.

Reviewed on 10/19/2016 Ally S

Della Terra was the perfect place for our wedding! It was everything we had dreamed about. The staff was incredible and our coordinator Marion was absolutely amazing! The venue is incredible and it was the perfect mountain setting.

Reviewed on 10/18/2016 Kristen L

We had our wedding on 10/15/16 at Della Terra and I can't imagine a more perfect day. The location is beautiful and everyone on the team there is so thoughtful and organized. We had several guests come up to us and tell us how disappointed they were that they could not stay in... Read More Estes Park longer (the scenery is so impressive). Everything went perfectly on the day of. I was expecting some stress and issues to come up, but there was absolutely nothing. Della Terra coordinated with all of my vendors ahead of time and I was astonished how seamless the day was for us. Our coordinator was Tess and she was absolutely fabulous - always smiling, sweet and helpful. If you want a fabulous & unforgettable day I definitely recommend getting married here.

Reviewed on 9/10/2016 Kayla W

Magical! We stayed here on our honeymoon night and we are already dying to get back 15 days later! The location was beautiful, the staff was great, and the rooms were so romantic! We stayed in one of the suites and did the romantic room set-up along with a couples massage the... Read More following morning. I recommend all three! It was the perfect ending to our day and they even delivered breakfast in bed the following morning. We definitely will be back for our anniversary...if we can wait that long!:)

Reviewed on 8/24/2016 Anika S

Della Terra was the perfect place for our wedding! I loved that guests got to show up for the ceremony and then walk right up the path to the reception, no driving between venues. It was wonderful to be only a 10-15 minute drive to town but yet feel like we were hours away from... Read More anyone and anything. So quiet, peaceful and right in the side of the mountain. Working with Della Terra (we mainly worked with Anna the months before our wedding) was delightful and easy. Email and phone call responses were so speedy - same day if not same hour. They have everything you would ever need to know/plan/pay attention to already built into online forms. You fill out the forms with them and then everyone stays on the same page the entire duration of the planning period and wedding weekend. When we arrived to Della Terra, we were greeted with such respect and joy by every staff member. Our suites were absolutely stunning and so relaxing. The bridal suite and Salon was the perfect amount of space the morning of. And the availability of the staff made it so easy to get last minute things done. All the staff were open to working with my family as the reception room was set up and decorated and were helpful as we set up a few things in the ceremony location, too. Anna kept an eye on the weather and just as we were starting to walk down the aisle it started sprinkling. She assured me to keep going with the plan and said it was under control. Sure enough, about halfway through the ceremony, all the guests and the bridal party pulled out clear umbrellas (provided by Della Terra) and we used them for just a few moments until the light rain passed. It was beautiful. During the reception, they had a great plan for breaking down tables to make space for dancing and I hardly noticed it was happening. Overall, Della Terra provided a wedding weekend that was seamless, relaxing and beautiful. I would highly recommend this venue to anyone looking to get married in the Rocky Mountains.

Reviewed on 7/11/2016 Ginny B

I honestly cannot say enough great things about this venue!! I was married there June 7th, 2016 and we wouldn't never ever have that experience anywhere else. The cleaning ladies did an incredible job, Tess our coordinator was a rockstar, the entire staff was joyful and excited... Read More for us all along the way. The room was STUNNING and made our "relax time" so special. The room service was absolutely delicious each morning! Our entire wedding party had a blast and couldn't gush enough about how beautiful the venue was. My expectations were exceeded around every corner!!

Reviewed on 7/06/2016 Ashley E

Simply perfect. I was always against the idea of having our wedding at a purpose-built wedding venue. So many of them are over the top cheesy and are "wedding factories", pumping out cookie cutter ceremonies and receptions and leaving little room to be unique. Della Terra is... Read More not only GORGEOUS, but they worked tirelessly with us and with our planner to make sure that we could host a truly unique event. Our family and guests were blown away by both the service and the setting. Tess feels like part of our family now. At the end of the night, when Della Terra and their staff had done their jobs and were cleaning up, they went out of their way to not only compliment our event and wish us well but to make sure that my groom and I continued to have a fantastic experience. After a day of mingling, singing and dancing,, resulting in raspy voices and sore throats, Tess and the staff dropped what they were doing (sometime near midnight) to get me some hot tea and to make my groom a custom latte. I would host our wedding at Della Terra a thousand times over.

Reviewed on 6/18/2016 Melanie B

I cannot say enough about this place. The venue is incredible, the staff is incredible. I felt like royalty. They have weddings everyday, but we did not feel like just another paying customer. Marion is the best. We will never forget the beautiful memories made here.

Reviewed on 6/16/2016 Charissa H

My husband and I were married at Della Terra Mountain Chateau on March 4, 2016. I coordinate events for a living, and was blown away by Della Terra. The most incredible component of our experience was the staff. We still can't get over how we were treated there. They thought of... Read More everything. The attention to detail, friendliness, and willingness to make our day/weekend/experience special and one-of-a-kind was off the charts. I am used to having to worry about all of the event details and having my own checklist to be concerned with, but I was able to let all of that go, with complete faith that Della Terra would provide us everything we wanted and help the evening to flow exactly how we envisioned. The property is gorgeous, and that's obvious from photos, but it's hard to put into words what a well-oiled, hard-working machine this place is. Tess, in particular, was an amazing coordinator that became one of the family. Three months later, our friends and family are still raving about her. Thank you to the whole team for making it a day to remember!

Reviewed on 5/23/2016 Katie G

We could not have picked a better venue for our wedding! The entire team was amazing! We were assigned Anna as our coordinator and she helped me plan each detail with ease. The staff at Della Terra made planning our wedding less stressful from the day we first visited, to the... Read More big day! We did not have to worry about anything the entire day, Anna and the rest of the team made sure everything went seamlessly. Anna even decorated our honeymoon suite with rose petals and candles and left us some food and dessert (since we didn't have much time to eat earlier). We had a nice breakfast in bed the morning after, and let me tell you, the private hot tubs are amazing! The rooms are 5star quality, the views are spectacular. They even let us plant our tree from the wedding ceremony on the property, and we had the opportunity to pick exactly where we panted in planted! The entire experience was completely magical, we plan to visit Della Terra for every anniversary to relive the experience.

Reviewed on 3/20/2016 Kimberly H

My husband and I got married on 3/5/16 at Della Terra Mountain Resort. We are Colorado natives, and I always dreamed of a mountain wedding. We looked into venues in Vail, Breckenridge and Estes Park. After a LOT of research, Della Terra came out on top. We both have lots of... Read More found memories in Estes Park, but most of all this venue is GORGEOUS, and the people are amazing to work with. Their website alone is extremely helpful with vendor recommendations and venue details, on top of which, the staff is VERY responsive and will help with all questions. If some are shocked by the cost of the venue, please know that the money was WELL WORTH the experience! Our wedding flowed flawlessly thanks to the staff at Della Terra. I have been to countless weddings where the bride becomes a bridezilla because things go wrong, vendors don't show up, etc. or the reception is extremely awkward with huge lag times between the cake cutting, first dance, etc. The staff at Della Terra ensures that the bride does not have to worry about ANYTHING, and it is your perfect day. We worked with Anna, and she was a DREAM to work with!!! Every detail was taken care of. She always had a smile on her face and remained so calm (even while being very pregnant)! For those of you that get the treasure of working with Anna, you are in for a treat!! If you are struggling with choosing a wedding venue like I did, I hope my review can help you out. My husband and I can't get get over how perfect our day was and how beautiful everything turned out. If you have always dreamed of a mountain wedding with a gorgeous venue, choose Della Terra :)

Reviewed on 3/07/2016 Laura B

I cannot even begin to say enough nice things about Della Terra and the staff there. We were recently married here after planning our destination wedding for almost 2 years. We booked Della Terra 1.5 years ago and I knew it was our venue from the first moment I saw it. It is... Read More breathtaking, simply put. The staff is amazing, and catered to our every need. We stayed Thursday-Sunday here in both the cabins on-site and at the resort, and Pam and Tess along with Annie made sure my entire family was completely taken care of. They are so easy to work with, and made the entire planning process a breeze for me, even from another state. We did have a planning team in addition to our coordinator, Tess - and all worked together to make our day perfect. We had so many nice compliments from our guests about the staff and service at Della Terra during our weekend here. The getting ready areas were spotless and everything was very clean and ran smoothly and on time. Service is amazing, from the 3rd floor bar, all the way down to the theater room. It is well worth the extra $$ for this alone on your wedding day, and I cannot say enough about how nice it was to not have to worry about a thing on our wedding day. We will most definitely be returning in the future, as Estes Park and Della Terra have always been and now always will be a special place to us. Thank you to Della Terra for giving us the wedding we always dreamed of, and for making the entire process so easy and fun! This venue deserves every bit of it's good ratings and best wedding venue awards :)

Took one look and set a date!

Reviewed on 12/01/2015 Katie D

Before we were engaged, we were in Estes Park for a weekend getaway. We thought it might be fun to just take a look at some possible wedding venues especially since Della Terra had an open house. Well, we went to the open house and left with a wedding date. We were engaged a... Read More month later and were so excited to know we were going to have our reception at Della Terra! While we were married at the Catholic Church in town, we were blown away by everything at Della Terra, as were our guests. People are still talking about how amazing the venue was, especially guests from out of town. The staff was incredible from start to finish and having Tess as my day-of wedding planner was a life saver. Chasing me around the dance floor clipping my dress up, making sure Sean and I were on time to things, taking care of our friends/family, and just being helpful in any way possible. Della Terra went above and beyond with setting up our space and making everything perfect. Everything came together so wonderfully. One of my favorite things about this venue is that you DON'T have to over-decorate!! It's so beautiful as is, that you don't need to hang things from the ceiling and cover the space in decorations; it's beauty is undeniable. We look forward to years of annniversaries to celebrate at Della Terra...the perfect wedding venue nestled in the Colorado mountains!!

Reviewed on 10/29/2015 Morgan R

Della Terra is magical. Anna was our wedding coordinator and she made our wedding so easy, and so perfect. It is a single wedding a day venue, meaning that they were flexible down to the last minute with our needs. The venue is glorious, and clearly designed with weddings in... Read More mind. They have flexible outdoor and indoor areas that you could use for your reception and ceremony, they have a salon and a theater for getting ready, and they have the perfect location for it all. Anna gave us all the tools we needs to accomplish everything; we found all of our vendors through them, they provided linens, and they have their own liquor license so they were our bar vendor as well. They were open to any questions I had or adjustments I wanted, and they were kind and attentive the entire way. They made planning a wedding easy, and they made the day of effortless. Anna made sure that everything was thought of and taken care of, and she took care of everything from our cake being sent to the right spot to making sure we were well hydrated throughout getting ready. I couldn't have asked for a better venue or a better team to work with. Every bride should have such a good experience, and they will with Della Terra.

Reviewed on 10/28/2015 Kristin G

We would happily and enthusiastically recommend Della Terra to anyone willing to listen. We had an absolutely perfect experience from start to finish and I don’t think we could have dreamed a better wedding. To begin, the locale is absolutely stunning. Both the views and the... Read More chateau itself are beautiful. Each place for the various wedding events you will have (from getting ready to the reception) is well thought-out and perfectly designed. I would list every little detail that we loved about each of these places but it is better experienced in person and there is still so much more to compliment in the review. Just rest assured that they have thought of EVERYTHING and there is a way to accommodate almost anything you can imagine. Which brings me to the element that made this more than just a beautiful place and made it the site of our dream wedding – the people. Every staff member we encountered made us feel welcome and completely cared for. Everyone is smiling and happy and it is just a warm, wonderful place to be. Even though they do weddings very frequently they seemed genuinely excited for and invested in ours – it made us feel so special. All of this positive energy and caring was put into our big day and it showed. There wasn’t a single problem, issue, hiccup, or annoyance on the day of our wedding. They even worked around the weather! If you have any concerns over it raining on your outdoor wedding they will make it work if at all possible. Their weather/rain predictions were spot-on down to the minute so we hit the perfect sunny window in our afternoon ceremony. We would also like to send a special thank you to our coordinator Tess. She embodied the caring, professionalism, and happiness we just mentioned and really made our wedding special. Every detail was taken care of even before we even knew it could potentially, maybe be a problem. You will not need to hire a coordinator and even if you had to hire one I’m pretty sure Della Terra’s are the best around so there is nothing to worry about! Overall, it was a seamless and wonderful experience and it is backed up by the glowing reviews we have received from all of our guests. Please put Della Terra on your short list of venue choices - you will not be disappointed if you decide to have the best day of your life there.

Magical Mountain Venu

Reviewed on 10/26/2015 Karli Jo W

If you are getting married in Colorado this is the place to get married at. Everything from the rooms, the Chateau, to the forest surrounding the venu is breath-taking. Della Terra has everything you need for your wedding: cabins on site for you bridal party, sauna, salon for... Read More getting ready, theatre room.. everything. It made our day so easy and amazing. Most of all, the staff is just lovely. They took care of us the entire day and we felt so loved and cared for. You can tell they love what they do and they are SOOO good at it. We loved getting married there and would do it 1000 times over. Amazing place and amazing people.

An Amazing Monday Wedding

Reviewed on 10/15/2015 Joelle W

My now husband and I fell in love with Della Terra Mountain Chateau the moment we stepped inside! It's an extremely luxurious and peaceful venue in Estes Park, nestled away on the mountainside by the entrance to Rocky Mountain National Park. Rare for their couples, we chose... Read More to get married at the local Catholic Church, but they have a beautiful outdoor wedding spot that we took advantage of for photos and a private letter reading. We also chose to have our wedding on a Monday; this way we could still have our dream venue and stay within our budget, as weekdays are much lower in cost there. We worked with Anna, who was amazing from the start. She really took the time to talk through our event with us at the walk-through, going above and beyond as we selected all of our details. Even when Anna could not answer our questions via email immediately, one of the other team members there was always quick to get back to us. The event ran so smoothly, and our guests could not stop talking about how beautiful the venue was! We cannot wait to go back to Della Terra in the future!

Reviewed on 10/12/2015 Lindsay B

BEAUTIFUL VENUE & PERFECT DAY!! THANK YOU Della Terra for everything you did leading up to our big day to make it so memorable! We knew we'd be in great hands when we decided to get married at Della Terra, but Tess (our wedding coordinator) and everyone at Della Terra went... Read More well beyond our greatest expectations! Tess even stitched up the back of my dress when the zipper malfunctioned- she's a lifesaver and so composed!! As the bride, I didn't have to worry about a thing on our wedding day and could just have a blast with our guests!! Our pictures are stunning and guests couldn't stop talking about how beautiful the venue is and how much they enjoyed vacationing in Estes Park and hiking at Rocky Mtn. National Park. We hope to visit again in the future for another wedding or a getaway!! Highly recommend to every bride (and groom)-to-be to get married here!