Della Terra Mountain Chateau

Estes Park, CO

Book Your Wedding with Della Terra Mountain Chateau

A BALLROOM IN ESTES PARK, CO

Celebration Place. For your ceremony or reception, the indoor Celebration Place has tall arched windows and high ceilings to let in the gorgeous mountain views. Balconies, a raised bandstand, dance floor, DJ station and full-service bar can handle 200 guests. An outdoor patio adjacent to the Celebration Place is a wonderful space for guests to mingle on sunny days.

Gathering Place. Two large fireplaces and balconies make this cozy indoor spot a great place for toasts and cocktail hour

The Devotion Place. A special alcove nestled in the pines that is ideal for saying your vows with the mountains as your backdrop. Gather with loved ones under the big Rocky Mountain sky for wedding portraits to remember. Terraced hills allow guests to comfortably witness your outdoor ceremony.

Della Terra Chateau provides all beverage service and no outside alcohol is permitted. Aside from that restriction, you are free to bring in caterers and other vendors of your choice. You will be assigned a wedding coordinator to help you find wedding professionals or your cake, ceremony and reception needs.

Guests must leave the facility immediately after the celebration, as there are no public bars or waiting areas. Children are not allowed overnight in the suites.

Three-day wedding packages reserve all suites and cover rehearsal dinner, ceremony and reception venue rental. Friday to Sunday and Monday to Wednesday dates are available for this package and it includes exclusive access to the entire facility plus many extra perks.

The Della Terra Chateau does not have wedding decor or centerpieces so you will need to make arrangements for special themes or decorations.

• Honeymoon suite special touches
  • Hot tubs for relaxation
  • Free Wi-Fi for vendors and guests
  • Only one wedding held at a time
  • Free shuttle service during summer
  • Fishing, horseback rides and wildlife viewing nearby

Welcome to the romantic world of Della Terra

Welcome to the very romantic world of Della Terra. Nestled in the majestic grandeur of the Rocky Mountains, this extraordinary venue offers incomparable amenities and the perfect backdrop for every season. Join us for a uniquely exceptional wedding experience.

Ballroom, Hotel, Mountain

Rentals + Equipment, Service Staff

3501 Fall River Road, Estes Park, CO (970) 586-2501

Reviewed on 5/23/2017 Nicole C

This venue was much much more than a BEAUTIFUL space! The wedding staff made my wedding day the best day ever! It was truly a flawless event and with no stress at all. My wedding day had snow and they had staff outside shuttle my guests from their car to the wedding and... Read More ceremony site. They have a beautiful interior which made for a romantic evening! Tess was my wedding coordinator and truly went above and beyond to make my day special. They only have one wedding per day at this space, and they make you fee special. The staff delivered Mimosa's to the salon area, and helped decorate my honeymoon room! the breakfast was delicious and best of all they maintain a great schedule and remind you of what to do the day of! They are wonderful and I would recommend this venue to ANYONE. They keep track of all of your vendors to ensure they are on time as well. I can go on about how wonderful each staff I interacted with was! the site was truly breath taking and I have the most wonderful pictures! All of my guest had the best time and their space made even their pictures taken on their phone perfect. The inside is so beautiful minimal decorations (just centerpieces) were needed. They truly do all the hard work for you!

Reviewed on 3/25/2017 Jennifer N

Della Terra was absolutely amazing! The wedding staff was awesome and always so quick to respond to e-mails and phone calls prior to the wedding. The venue is absolutely perfect for a wedding during any time of year, with locations for indoor and outdoor ceremonies and separate... Read More areas for the cocktail hour and reception. The reception area is absolutely perfect - the beams and hanging lights have a rustic, yet elegant feel, and the room is set up so that everyone is able to see the first dance, cake-cutting, etc. from their seats. We had Tess as our day-of coordinator, and she was absolutely amazing. After all the planning leading up to the wedding, it was so nice to hand off all the details to someone else and know that everything would get taken care of. One of the best parts about Della Terra is that it's truly all about the couple - Tess made sure that we got to eat some of the appetizers from our cocktail hour and get a breather between the ceremony and the reception. When we got up to our room after the reception, it was decorated beautifully and we were greeted with champagne and leftover food and cake from the reception. I would highly recommend Della Terra as a ceremony and recepton venue!

Reviewed on 3/16/2017 Taylor C

My husband and I got married here on 3/5/17. It is an AMAZING venue! The rooms are spectacular and the views breathtaking. Our guests absolutely loved the scenery and event space. The team is so incredibly helpful and they are with you every step of the way with every little... Read More details so that you don't have to worry about a thing on the wedding day. Our room was luxurious and we had a blast staying here with everyone for the whole wedding weekend. Our guests had nothing but wonderful things to say about Della Terra. My husband and I loved every single thing about it. Highly recommend for any kind of gorgeous event!

Reviewed on 10/18/2017 Casey M

Della Terra was just beautiful for our outdoor fall wedding. There were wild turkeys, deer and chipmunks that entertained our guests during the ceremony and cocktail hour. The staff were amazing, Marion couldn't have been more helpful and she made sure we started right at 4pm.... Read More Dan, Tyler and the bar staff were great and kept the drinks flowing all day. They are definitely pro's at weddings up there. The reception room is so wonderful there's little decorations that need to go in that space. It's definitely on the pricier side but it was worth it. We can't wait to celebrate our anniversary there!

Reviewed on 10/11/2017 Meghan W

I really can't say enough good things about our wedding day at Della Terra. Starting with the planning meeting, everything was perfect. The entire wedding team is a dream to work with - anytime I sent an email with a question (which was often, especially as the date got closer),... Read More I received a thorough response almost immediately. Every member of the team takes great care in everything they do, and this definitely shows in every aspect of their venue. The site for the ceremony, as well as the cocktail hour and reception, is gorgeous. Everything you need is on site, and they have really thought of everything. It was very clear from the beginning what was included with the rental, what was not, and what items we should be thinking about - being that we had never planned a wedding before, this was something that was extremely valuable to us. We have heard from countless guests how beautiful and well run everything was, and this is all because of the amazing Della Terra team. Thank you to the entire wedding team, and especially Tess, our day of coordinator, for helping make the best day of our lives so flawless!

Reviewed on 10/06/2017 Jessie P

Della Terra and the entire staff were absolutely amazing! They made planning from out of state an absolute dream and so easy! Our big day was absolutely perfect and they went above and beyond! They seriously think of everything. I would recommend them over and over. Can't wait... Read More to come back for our anniversary!

Reviewed on 8/26/2017 Danyelle S

This was the most beautiful venue ever. Marion was the best as well. She kept our wedding on trac, and responded to every question I had! We planned our day from our of state, but Della Terra went above and beyond to make sure everything went as smooth as it possibly could! Also... Read More the rooms are gorgeous, and we can't wait to come back and spend a weekend there for a getaway!

Reviewed on 8/21/2017 Mandy B

I cannot put into words how incredible this venue was for our wedding! We got married here 8/18/17, and everything went off without a hitch. Everything from our very first tour to the big wedding day was simply perfect. The entire staff throughout our planning process and... Read More wedding day was so professional and courteous. Anna was our spectacular coordinator, and everyone kept commenting how well she kept the event running smoothly. My wedding day could not have been more perfect and lovely. A million thanks to the Della Terra and all their staff!!!!

Reviewed on 8/10/2017 Meghan C

All I can say is WOW! Everything about Della Terra is amazing and our Wedding day couldn't have gone any better thanks to them! Our guests said they all had a wonderful time. From the beginning we fell in Love with Della Terra when finding them by online searching venues in CO.... Read More They do so much for you on your wedding day that you feel so relaxed through out the entire process. If anything didn't go to plan with them, I didn't know about it because they're so prepared and always have a back up. We had Anna as our coordinator and she is truly so sweet to work with. She made it so easy and enjoyable we appreciated everything her and the staff did that day to make us feel so special. Our girls that were there during the day, Jordan and I can't remember the other, were so nice and did so much in our bridal suite for us. :) Thank you!! Plus you get to relax the night before and day of in a beautiful honeymoon suite which tops off the evening so perfectly to relax in. Della Terra, you're amazing and I wish I could relive that day over and over again! Thank you for all your hard work it was Perfect!

Reviewed on 8/05/2017 Alicia C

My husband and I had looked at several venues before seeing Della Terra, but as soon as you walk in here, you absolutely fall in love! It's the most beautiful venue and just perfect for weddings. The entire team at Della Terra work so well together and make you feel so special... Read More the entire time you're there. They have weddings pretty much every day so you know you're in good hands. When you book your wedding with them, you're assigned a wedding coordinator which had to be one of the best perks of having our wedding at Della Terra (other than the incredible mountain views!) We were assigned Anna, who was absolutely fantastic - more than we ever could have asked for! She was SO helpful and enthusiastic throughout the entire process. Planning a wedding can be hectic, but she had everything organized for us and made it a lot easier and less stressful. I'm 100% confident that no details will be forgotten if you have your wedding at Della Terra. I absolutely recommend Della Terra for the most perfect, fairy tale wedding!

Reviewed on 8/02/2017 Chandler V

We are so glad we had our wedding at Della Terra! The staff is phenomenal - kind, thoughtful, and they took care of everything! My wedding was the best day thanks to them. Plus, the venue is stunning. And wow, those suites? Like living in a dream! I would recommend Della Terra... Read More for your wedding as I had a flawless experience!

Reviewed on 7/28/2017 Mariah T

I really don't even know where to begin with this place. They are perfection. The entire staff is outstanding. Not only did my husband and I notice how great Marion is, but I had multiple family members and guests tell me that she was awesome. Marion, you executed everything... Read More perfectly and always stayed calm and collected no matter what. I cannot thank you enough. This venue is beautiful. One reason why we chose this place is because we felt like we didn't need to decorate a lot. The place is gorgeous on its own. The suite we stayed in was beautiful and made us feel special. I'd also like to thank Dan and another girl who just started working here( I'm sorry I can't remember her name) they took care of the entire bridal party as we were getting ready. They were friendly and professional. I love the Della Terra!!!

Reviewed on 7/21/2017 Kelly H

Wonderful experience and great staff! Thank you Anna for helping make my dream wedding come true!

Reviewed on 7/20/2017 Shilah A

When I toured the Della for the first time I immediately knew it was exactly what I envisioned for our wedding day! It is the most beautiful venue and the staff there are ALL absolutely AMAZING! They were such a huge help and made my wedding day run so smoothly. I didn't have to... Read More worry about a thing because they were on top of everything from day one! I would highly recommend this venue to anyone envisioning a mountain theme wedding with amazing staff to help and stand by your side through the stressful process of planning a wedding!!

Reviewed on 7/11/2017 Eryn E

Having your wedding at Della Terra will be the best planning decision you will ever make! The staff are all so detailed oriented and attentive- I was emailing back and forth with our fabulous planner, Marion, for over a year and she was so extremely kind, patient, and helpful... Read More every time we talked. You will not have to worry about a thing on your wedding day- the staff works together to make your day a true dream. Also, their vendor list was excellent- our experience was beyond our expectations; Della Terra is a must if you are looking to get married in the mountains. Our guests could not get over how gorgeous the scenery and Chateau were, as well as how smoothly the whole day went. Thanks Della Terra!

Reviewed on 7/03/2017 Tiffanie G

I took a risk and had my wedding in April. I was blessed with unbelievably great weather, but that wasn't even the highlight of my wedding. With only four months to plan, I was in need of some extra help. Della Terra and the wedding coordinators were accessible and dedicated... Read More every step of the way. They took care of the details that I could never have possibly thought of, let alone planned. Without them, I'm not sure how the wedding would have turned out. With them, it was such an extraordinary day! Months later, I still receive compliments about how it was the best wedding and incredibly fun. Aside from the elk, big horn sheep, turkey, deer, birds and countless other animals roaming the property (my family called it the "Snow White package"), the property itself is stand alone beautiful. It's impossible to complain about. My professional pictures were obviously great but even the pictures taken by my friend's and family were amazing! If you want to take the worry out of wedding photos, have your wedding at Della Terra. The coordinators are so strategic with every aspect of the wedding, that the ceremony and reception were seamless and perfectly executed. Trust them, they know what they're doing! They are professionals in every sense of the word. I will be coming back to Della Terra every year for our anniversary as the accommodations are impeccable. Overall, I can honestly say I had my dream wedding thanks to Della Terra.

Reviewed on 6/19/2017 Kirsten S

To provide some background, I had a beautiful winter wedding over New Years in Estes Park in January 2016. While Della Terra is a beautiful location in the heart of the mountains right outside of the Rocky Mountain National Park, the friendliness and professionalism of the... Read More staff, especially the owners, in helping to make my wedding day the most wonderful day of my life was less than to be desired. The venue hasn't decided whether it wants to cater to a romantic setting for couples or a wedding venue which inherently conflicts with one another. Guests are scolded for parking in the wrong area or walking through areas of the chateau they reserve for guests, making it a very uncomfortable predicament for those you have invited to share in your special day. During the day of my wedding, the wedding scheduled for the next day rehearsed in my ceremony area while my family and friends were trying to decorate. To make matters worse, the other weddings' wedding party went through my decorations still in boxes, dirtied the aisle I would walk down, and wouldn't move out of the way on my special day. The venue did nothing to prevent this. After the reception ended that evening, the owners hurriedly dismissed my guests and made my parents feel like a burden to hurry and get all of our decorations, china, etc. out of the way. It is very much a business for profit only in their eyes, and not a day to focus on making it very special for the bride and groom and families that paid 5 figures to hold the ceremony and reception at the location. The venue is gorgeous and the guest rooms are nice. Our wedding consultant Anna was also very professional and managed the day well. However, we were very frustrated by certain actions, decisions, and treatment made by the venue's owners and wouldn't necessarily recommend Della Terra for your special day unless you know these details when making the decision and are fine with them.

Reviewed on 6/10/2017 Tiffany K

My husband and I recently got married at Della Terra. From the start of our tour we were in love with this venue, and on our wedding day all of our guests fell in love as well. We heard from so many of our guests comments like "no really, this is hands-down the most beautiful... Read More wedding we've been to". Della Terra is pricey, especially if you get married on a Saturday in summer, but it gave us and our guests an unforgettable experience. Our only real complaint is that it seems silly they don't have some LED candles available for the outside wall, given that they're long lasting and they recommend them to each of their clients. It just seems like a waste to have every couple buy 50-100 LED lights, just to get rid of them right after the ceremony. When you're paying so much money to a vendor that cares about the environment, you'd think that they'd help couples out and reuse these items. Still, this is a pretty minor complaint as all in all we loved Della Terra (and our coordinator Marion)! :)

Reviewed on 12/19/2016 Breana D

We were so lucky to have found Della Terra for our wedding! Both the indoor and outdoor areas are stunning, and the staff and owners are truly amazing to work with. They make the whole planning process so easy and memorable, and we will always cherish having our special day... Read More there. Our coordinator Anna was so amazing and helpful and we could not have done it without her! I cannot recommend Della Terra enough for anyone looking for a beautiful mountain wedding venue and a stellar team of people!

Reviewed on 12/16/2016 Kelsey B

Della Terra is amazing!!! It's an absolutely beautiful venue, and you can get some gorgeous pictures with the mountains. The staff at Della Terra made sure that everything went smoothly on our big day. They communicated well with the groom and me, our caterer, and our DJ so... Read More that everybody knew exactly what was happening and when. Tess was our wedding coordinator and she was wonderful! She had a headset and could coordinate cocktail hour based on how long our couples pictures were taking. She did absolutely anything we asked; we could not have had a better coordinator! Also, while we were getting ready in the morning, we had a surprise helper named Janelle. She checked in on both the girls and the guys every hour to see if we needed anything. She brought us steamers, coffee, water, scissors, literally ANYTHING we needed. My husband and I both agreed she was a life saver that morning. We highly recommend this venue!!! It's a bit pricey, but it's completely worth it! We got married in November which is the off-season, so that saved us a lot on the total cost. THANK YOU DELLA TERRA AND STAFF!!

Reviewed on 11/18/2016 Abbee d

HOLY CRAP! Della Terra is just the best venue you could possibly ask for. My husband and I got married at Della Terra on October 25th and it was one of the greatest decisions we have made as a team. Not only is Della Terra just gorgeous in every single way, they are also... Read More extremely accommodating and sweet. We were assigned Marion as our wedding planner and I honestly don't have enough great things to say about her. She is so wonderful and really made our special day so much more special. The little details that Della Terra take care of are unbelievable and I couldn't of been happier with our decision.

Reviewed on 11/10/2016 Lujean V

We decided to do the 3 day wedding weekend with Della Terra and I would suggest you to do the same if you can. We had the entire chateau to ourselves and our guest for 3 days. We also rented out all the cabins so some of our guest could stay there. Having the entire property to... Read More ourselves was a dream come true. The staff are top notch and are great people to get to know and work with. I didn't have to worry about one thing. I feel like the people here are honestly a part of my family now. Every single person working at Della Terra made the weekend so much better than expected. Rocky mountain national park is literally a block away and gives your guest something to do while you are getting ready. Estes Park is a charming small town and the people are friendly. HIGHLY recommend.

Reviewed on 10/19/2016 Ally S

Della Terra was the perfect place for our wedding! It was everything we had dreamed about. The staff was incredible and our coordinator Marion was absolutely amazing! The venue is incredible and it was the perfect mountain setting.

Reviewed on 10/18/2016 Kristen L

We had our wedding on 10/15/16 at Della Terra and I can't imagine a more perfect day. The location is beautiful and everyone on the team there is so thoughtful and organized. We had several guests come up to us and tell us how disappointed they were that they could not stay in... Read More Estes Park longer (the scenery is so impressive). Everything went perfectly on the day of. I was expecting some stress and issues to come up, but there was absolutely nothing. Della Terra coordinated with all of my vendors ahead of time and I was astonished how seamless the day was for us. Our coordinator was Tess and she was absolutely fabulous - always smiling, sweet and helpful. If you want a fabulous & unforgettable day I definitely recommend getting married here.

Reviewed on 9/10/2016 Kayla W

Magical! We stayed here on our honeymoon night and we are already dying to get back 15 days later! The location was beautiful, the staff was great, and the rooms were so romantic! We stayed in one of the suites and did the romantic room set-up along with a couples massage the... Read More following morning. I recommend all three! It was the perfect ending to our day and they even delivered breakfast in bed the following morning. We definitely will be back for our anniversary...if we can wait that long!:)