Della Terra Mountain Chateau

Estes Park, CO

Book Your Wedding with Della Terra Mountain Chateau

A BALLROOM IN ESTES PARK, CO

Celebration Place. For your ceremony or reception, the indoor Celebration Place has tall arched windows and high ceilings to let in the gorgeous mountain views. Balconies, a raised bandstand, dance floor, DJ station and full-service bar can handle 200 guests. An outdoor patio adjacent to the Celebration Place is a wonderful space for guests to mingle on sunny days.

Gathering Place. Two large fireplaces and balconies make this cozy indoor spot a great place for toasts and cocktail hour

The Devotion Place. A special alcove nestled in the pines that is ideal for saying your vows with the mountains as your backdrop. Gather with loved ones under the big Rocky Mountain sky for wedding portraits to remember. Terraced hills allow guests to comfortably witness your outdoor ceremony.

Della Terra Chateau provides all beverage service and no outside alcohol is permitted. Aside from that restriction, you are free to bring in caterers and other vendors of your choice. You will be assigned a wedding coordinator to help you find wedding professionals or your cake, ceremony and reception needs.

Guests must leave the facility immediately after the celebration, as there are no public bars or waiting areas. Children are not allowed overnight in the suites.

Three-day wedding packages reserve all suites and cover rehearsal dinner, ceremony and reception venue rental. Friday to Sunday and Monday to Wednesday dates are available for this package and it includes exclusive access to the entire facility plus many extra perks.

The Della Terra Chateau does not have wedding decor or centerpieces so you will need to make arrangements for special themes or decorations.

• Honeymoon suite special touches
  • Hot tubs for relaxation
  • Free Wi-Fi for vendors and guests
  • Only one wedding held at a time
  • Free shuttle service during summer
  • Fishing, horseback rides and wildlife viewing nearby

Welcome to the romantic world of Della Terra

Welcome to the very romantic world of Della Terra. Nestled in the majestic grandeur of the Rocky Mountains, this extraordinary venue offers incomparable amenities and the perfect backdrop for every season. Join us for a uniquely exceptional wedding experience.

Ballroom, Hotel, Mountain

Rentals + Equipment, Service Staff

3501 Fall River Road, Estes Park, CO (970) 586-2501

Reviewed on 5/23/2017 Nicole C

This venue was much much more than a BEAUTIFUL space! The wedding staff made my wedding day the best day ever! It was truly a flawless event and with no stress at all. My wedding day had snow and they had staff outside shuttle my guests from their car to the wedding and... Read More ceremony site. They have a beautiful interior which made for a romantic evening! Tess was my wedding coordinator and truly went above and beyond to make my day special. They only have one wedding per day at this space, and they make you fee special. The staff delivered Mimosa's to the salon area, and helped decorate my honeymoon room! the breakfast was delicious and best of all they maintain a great schedule and remind you of what to do the day of! They are wonderful and I would recommend this venue to ANYONE. They keep track of all of your vendors to ensure they are on time as well. I can go on about how wonderful each staff I interacted with was! the site was truly breath taking and I have the most wonderful pictures! All of my guest had the best time and their space made even their pictures taken on their phone perfect. The inside is so beautiful minimal decorations (just centerpieces) were needed. They truly do all the hard work for you!

Reviewed on 3/25/2017 Jennifer N

Della Terra was absolutely amazing! The wedding staff was awesome and always so quick to respond to e-mails and phone calls prior to the wedding. The venue is absolutely perfect for a wedding during any time of year, with locations for indoor and outdoor ceremonies and separate... Read More areas for the cocktail hour and reception. The reception area is absolutely perfect - the beams and hanging lights have a rustic, yet elegant feel, and the room is set up so that everyone is able to see the first dance, cake-cutting, etc. from their seats. We had Tess as our day-of coordinator, and she was absolutely amazing. After all the planning leading up to the wedding, it was so nice to hand off all the details to someone else and know that everything would get taken care of. One of the best parts about Della Terra is that it's truly all about the couple - Tess made sure that we got to eat some of the appetizers from our cocktail hour and get a breather between the ceremony and the reception. When we got up to our room after the reception, it was decorated beautifully and we were greeted with champagne and leftover food and cake from the reception. I would highly recommend Della Terra as a ceremony and recepton venue!

Reviewed on 3/16/2017 Taylor C

My husband and I got married here on 3/5/17. It is an AMAZING venue! The rooms are spectacular and the views breathtaking. Our guests absolutely loved the scenery and event space. The team is so incredibly helpful and they are with you every step of the way with every little... Read More details so that you don't have to worry about a thing on the wedding day. Our room was luxurious and we had a blast staying here with everyone for the whole wedding weekend. Our guests had nothing but wonderful things to say about Della Terra. My husband and I loved every single thing about it. Highly recommend for any kind of gorgeous event!

Reviewed on 8/10/2017 Meghan C

All I can say is WOW! Everything about Della Terra is amazing and our Wedding day couldn't have gone any better thanks to them! Our guests said they all had a wonderful time. From the beginning we fell in Love with Della Terra when finding them by online searching venues in CO.... Read More They do so much for you on your wedding day that you feel so relaxed through out the entire process. If anything didn't go to plan with them, I didn't know about it because they're so prepared and always have a back up. We had Anna as our coordinator and she is truly so sweet to work with. She made it so easy and enjoyable we appreciated everything her and the staff did that day to make us feel so special. Our girls that were there during the day, Jordan and I can't remember the other, were so nice and did so much in our bridal suite for us. :) Thank you!! Plus you get to relax the night before and day of in a beautiful honeymoon suite which tops off the evening so perfectly to relax in. Della Terra, you're amazing and I wish I could relive that day over and over again! Thank you for all your hard work it was Perfect!

Reviewed on 8/05/2017 Alicia C

My husband and I had looked at several venues before seeing Della Terra, but as soon as you walk in here, you absolutely fall in love! It's the most beautiful venue and just perfect for weddings. The entire team at Della Terra work so well together and make you feel so special... Read More the entire time you're there. They have weddings pretty much every day so you know you're in good hands. When you book your wedding with them, you're assigned a wedding coordinator which had to be one of the best perks of having our wedding at Della Terra (other than the incredible mountain views!) We were assigned Anna, who was absolutely fantastic - more than we ever could have asked for! She was SO helpful and enthusiastic throughout the entire process. Planning a wedding can be hectic, but she had everything organized for us and made it a lot easier and less stressful. I'm 100% confident that no details will be forgotten if you have your wedding at Della Terra. I absolutely recommend Della Terra for the most perfect, fairy tale wedding!

Reviewed on 8/02/2017 Chandler V

We are so glad we had our wedding at Della Terra! The staff is phenomenal - kind, thoughtful, and they took care of everything! My wedding was the best day thanks to them. Plus, the venue is stunning. And wow, those suites? Like living in a dream! I would recommend Della Terra... Read More for your wedding as I had a flawless experience!

Reviewed on 7/28/2017 Mariah T

I really don't even know where to begin with this place. They are perfection. The entire staff is outstanding. Not only did my husband and I notice how great Marion is, but I had multiple family members and guests tell me that she was awesome. Marion, you executed everything... Read More perfectly and always stayed calm and collected no matter what. I cannot thank you enough. This venue is beautiful. One reason why we chose this place is because we felt like we didn't need to decorate a lot. The place is gorgeous on its own. The suite we stayed in was beautiful and made us feel special. I'd also like to thank Dan and another girl who just started working here( I'm sorry I can't remember her name) they took care of the entire bridal party as we were getting ready. They were friendly and professional. I love the Della Terra!!!

Reviewed on 7/21/2017 Kelly H

Wonderful experience and great staff! Thank you Anna for helping make my dream wedding come true!

Reviewed on 7/20/2017 Shilah A

When I toured the Della for the first time I immediately knew it was exactly what I envisioned for our wedding day! It is the most beautiful venue and the staff there are ALL absolutely AMAZING! They were such a huge help and made my wedding day run so smoothly. I didn't have to... Read More worry about a thing because they were on top of everything from day one! I would highly recommend this venue to anyone envisioning a mountain theme wedding with amazing staff to help and stand by your side through the stressful process of planning a wedding!!

Reviewed on 7/11/2017 Eryn E

Having your wedding at Della Terra will be the best planning decision you will ever make! The staff are all so detailed oriented and attentive- I was emailing back and forth with our fabulous planner, Marion, for over a year and she was so extremely kind, patient, and helpful... Read More every time we talked. You will not have to worry about a thing on your wedding day- the staff works together to make your day a true dream. Also, their vendor list was excellent- our experience was beyond our expectations; Della Terra is a must if you are looking to get married in the mountains. Our guests could not get over how gorgeous the scenery and Chateau were, as well as how smoothly the whole day went. Thanks Della Terra!

Reviewed on 7/03/2017 Tiffanie G

I took a risk and had my wedding in April. I was blessed with unbelievably great weather, but that wasn't even the highlight of my wedding. With only four months to plan, I was in need of some extra help. Della Terra and the wedding coordinators were accessible and dedicated... Read More every step of the way. They took care of the details that I could never have possibly thought of, let alone planned. Without them, I'm not sure how the wedding would have turned out. With them, it was such an extraordinary day! Months later, I still receive compliments about how it was the best wedding and incredibly fun. Aside from the elk, big horn sheep, turkey, deer, birds and countless other animals roaming the property (my family called it the "Snow White package"), the property itself is stand alone beautiful. It's impossible to complain about. My professional pictures were obviously great but even the pictures taken by my friend's and family were amazing! If you want to take the worry out of wedding photos, have your wedding at Della Terra. The coordinators are so strategic with every aspect of the wedding, that the ceremony and reception were seamless and perfectly executed. Trust them, they know what they're doing! They are professionals in every sense of the word. I will be coming back to Della Terra every year for our anniversary as the accommodations are impeccable. Overall, I can honestly say I had my dream wedding thanks to Della Terra.

Reviewed on 6/19/2017 Kirsten S

To provide some background, I had a beautiful winter wedding over New Years in Estes Park in January 2016. While Della Terra is a beautiful location in the heart of the mountains right outside of the Rocky Mountain National Park, the friendliness and professionalism of the... Read More staff, especially the owners, in helping to make my wedding day the most wonderful day of my life was less than to be desired. The venue hasn't decided whether it wants to cater to a romantic setting for couples or a wedding venue which inherently conflicts with one another. Guests are scolded for parking in the wrong area or walking through areas of the chateau they reserve for guests, making it a very uncomfortable predicament for those you have invited to share in your special day. During the day of my wedding, the wedding scheduled for the next day rehearsed in my ceremony area while my family and friends were trying to decorate. To make matters worse, the other weddings' wedding party went through my decorations still in boxes, dirtied the aisle I would walk down, and wouldn't move out of the way on my special day. The venue did nothing to prevent this. After the reception ended that evening, the owners hurriedly dismissed my guests and made my parents feel like a burden to hurry and get all of our decorations, china, etc. out of the way. It is very much a business for profit only in their eyes, and not a day to focus on making it very special for the bride and groom and families that paid 5 figures to hold the ceremony and reception at the location. The venue is gorgeous and the guest rooms are nice. Our wedding consultant Anna was also very professional and managed the day well. However, we were very frustrated by certain actions, decisions, and treatment made by the venue's owners and wouldn't necessarily recommend Della Terra for your special day unless you know these details when making the decision and are fine with them.

Reviewed on 12/19/2016 Breana D

We were so lucky to have found Della Terra for our wedding! Both the indoor and outdoor areas are stunning, and the staff and owners are truly amazing to work with. They make the whole planning process so easy and memorable, and we will always cherish having our special day... Read More there. Our coordinator Anna was so amazing and helpful and we could not have done it without her! I cannot recommend Della Terra enough for anyone looking for a beautiful mountain wedding venue and a stellar team of people!

Reviewed on 12/16/2016 Kelsey B

Della Terra is amazing!!! It's an absolutely beautiful venue, and you can get some gorgeous pictures with the mountains. The staff at Della Terra made sure that everything went smoothly on our big day. They communicated well with the groom and me, our caterer, and our DJ so... Read More that everybody knew exactly what was happening and when. Tess was our wedding coordinator and she was wonderful! She had a headset and could coordinate cocktail hour based on how long our couples pictures were taking. She did absolutely anything we asked; we could not have had a better coordinator! Also, while we were getting ready in the morning, we had a surprise helper named Janelle. She checked in on both the girls and the guys every hour to see if we needed anything. She brought us steamers, coffee, water, scissors, literally ANYTHING we needed. My husband and I both agreed she was a life saver that morning. We highly recommend this venue!!! It's a bit pricey, but it's completely worth it! We got married in November which is the off-season, so that saved us a lot on the total cost. THANK YOU DELLA TERRA AND STAFF!!

Reviewed on 11/18/2016 Abbee d

HOLY CRAP! Della Terra is just the best venue you could possibly ask for. My husband and I got married at Della Terra on October 25th and it was one of the greatest decisions we have made as a team. Not only is Della Terra just gorgeous in every single way, they are also... Read More extremely accommodating and sweet. We were assigned Marion as our wedding planner and I honestly don't have enough great things to say about her. She is so wonderful and really made our special day so much more special. The little details that Della Terra take care of are unbelievable and I couldn't of been happier with our decision.

Reviewed on 11/10/2016 Lujean V

We decided to do the 3 day wedding weekend with Della Terra and I would suggest you to do the same if you can. We had the entire chateau to ourselves and our guest for 3 days. We also rented out all the cabins so some of our guest could stay there. Having the entire property to... Read More ourselves was a dream come true. The staff are top notch and are great people to get to know and work with. I didn't have to worry about one thing. I feel like the people here are honestly a part of my family now. Every single person working at Della Terra made the weekend so much better than expected. Rocky mountain national park is literally a block away and gives your guest something to do while you are getting ready. Estes Park is a charming small town and the people are friendly. HIGHLY recommend.

Reviewed on 10/19/2016 Ally S

Della Terra was the perfect place for our wedding! It was everything we had dreamed about. The staff was incredible and our coordinator Marion was absolutely amazing! The venue is incredible and it was the perfect mountain setting.

Reviewed on 10/18/2016 Kristen L

We had our wedding on 10/15/16 at Della Terra and I can't imagine a more perfect day. The location is beautiful and everyone on the team there is so thoughtful and organized. We had several guests come up to us and tell us how disappointed they were that they could not stay in... Read More Estes Park longer (the scenery is so impressive). Everything went perfectly on the day of. I was expecting some stress and issues to come up, but there was absolutely nothing. Della Terra coordinated with all of my vendors ahead of time and I was astonished how seamless the day was for us. Our coordinator was Tess and she was absolutely fabulous - always smiling, sweet and helpful. If you want a fabulous & unforgettable day I definitely recommend getting married here.

Reviewed on 9/10/2016 Kayla W

Magical! We stayed here on our honeymoon night and we are already dying to get back 15 days later! The location was beautiful, the staff was great, and the rooms were so romantic! We stayed in one of the suites and did the romantic room set-up along with a couples massage the... Read More following morning. I recommend all three! It was the perfect ending to our day and they even delivered breakfast in bed the following morning. We definitely will be back for our anniversary...if we can wait that long!:)

Reviewed on 8/24/2016 Anika S

Della Terra was the perfect place for our wedding! I loved that guests got to show up for the ceremony and then walk right up the path to the reception, no driving between venues. It was wonderful to be only a 10-15 minute drive to town but yet feel like we were hours away from... Read More anyone and anything. So quiet, peaceful and right in the side of the mountain. Working with Della Terra (we mainly worked with Anna the months before our wedding) was delightful and easy. Email and phone call responses were so speedy - same day if not same hour. They have everything you would ever need to know/plan/pay attention to already built into online forms. You fill out the forms with them and then everyone stays on the same page the entire duration of the planning period and wedding weekend. When we arrived to Della Terra, we were greeted with such respect and joy by every staff member. Our suites were absolutely stunning and so relaxing. The bridal suite and Salon was the perfect amount of space the morning of. And the availability of the staff made it so easy to get last minute things done. All the staff were open to working with my family as the reception room was set up and decorated and were helpful as we set up a few things in the ceremony location, too. Anna kept an eye on the weather and just as we were starting to walk down the aisle it started sprinkling. She assured me to keep going with the plan and said it was under control. Sure enough, about halfway through the ceremony, all the guests and the bridal party pulled out clear umbrellas (provided by Della Terra) and we used them for just a few moments until the light rain passed. It was beautiful. During the reception, they had a great plan for breaking down tables to make space for dancing and I hardly noticed it was happening. Overall, Della Terra provided a wedding weekend that was seamless, relaxing and beautiful. I would highly recommend this venue to anyone looking to get married in the Rocky Mountains.

Reviewed on 7/11/2016 Ginny B

I honestly cannot say enough great things about this venue!! I was married there June 7th, 2016 and we wouldn't never ever have that experience anywhere else. The cleaning ladies did an incredible job, Tess our coordinator was a rockstar, the entire staff was joyful and excited... Read More for us all along the way. The room was STUNNING and made our "relax time" so special. The room service was absolutely delicious each morning! Our entire wedding party had a blast and couldn't gush enough about how beautiful the venue was. My expectations were exceeded around every corner!!

Reviewed on 7/06/2016 Ashley E

Simply perfect. I was always against the idea of having our wedding at a purpose-built wedding venue. So many of them are over the top cheesy and are "wedding factories", pumping out cookie cutter ceremonies and receptions and leaving little room to be unique. Della Terra is... Read More not only GORGEOUS, but they worked tirelessly with us and with our planner to make sure that we could host a truly unique event. Our family and guests were blown away by both the service and the setting. Tess feels like part of our family now. At the end of the night, when Della Terra and their staff had done their jobs and were cleaning up, they went out of their way to not only compliment our event and wish us well but to make sure that my groom and I continued to have a fantastic experience. After a day of mingling, singing and dancing,, resulting in raspy voices and sore throats, Tess and the staff dropped what they were doing (sometime near midnight) to get me some hot tea and to make my groom a custom latte. I would host our wedding at Della Terra a thousand times over.

Reviewed on 6/18/2016 Melanie B

I cannot say enough about this place. The venue is incredible, the staff is incredible. I felt like royalty. They have weddings everyday, but we did not feel like just another paying customer. Marion is the best. We will never forget the beautiful memories made here.

Reviewed on 6/16/2016 Charissa H

My husband and I were married at Della Terra Mountain Chateau on March 4, 2016. I coordinate events for a living, and was blown away by Della Terra. The most incredible component of our experience was the staff. We still can't get over how we were treated there. They thought of... Read More everything. The attention to detail, friendliness, and willingness to make our day/weekend/experience special and one-of-a-kind was off the charts. I am used to having to worry about all of the event details and having my own checklist to be concerned with, but I was able to let all of that go, with complete faith that Della Terra would provide us everything we wanted and help the evening to flow exactly how we envisioned. The property is gorgeous, and that's obvious from photos, but it's hard to put into words what a well-oiled, hard-working machine this place is. Tess, in particular, was an amazing coordinator that became one of the family. Three months later, our friends and family are still raving about her. Thank you to the whole team for making it a day to remember!

Reviewed on 5/23/2016 Katie G

We could not have picked a better venue for our wedding! The entire team was amazing! We were assigned Anna as our coordinator and she helped me plan each detail with ease. The staff at Della Terra made planning our wedding less stressful from the day we first visited, to the... Read More big day! We did not have to worry about anything the entire day, Anna and the rest of the team made sure everything went seamlessly. Anna even decorated our honeymoon suite with rose petals and candles and left us some food and dessert (since we didn't have much time to eat earlier). We had a nice breakfast in bed the morning after, and let me tell you, the private hot tubs are amazing! The rooms are 5star quality, the views are spectacular. They even let us plant our tree from the wedding ceremony on the property, and we had the opportunity to pick exactly where we panted in planted! The entire experience was completely magical, we plan to visit Della Terra for every anniversary to relive the experience.