Delma's, The Flower Booth

Serving St. Petersburg area

Delma's, The Flower Booth

Over 60 years experience! Voted "The Knot Best of Weddings 2008/2009/2013 Pick."

Aisle Decorations, Centerpieces, Flower Girl Baskets, Pedestals, Plants, Vases, Chuppah, Wedding Arch, Wedding Decoration Delivery, Wedding Decoration Setup, Decorations + Accents, Flower Crowns, Fashion, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Delivery + Setup, Flower Arrangements

0c8d5aab 564e 4969 83d1 f2c9134807e2~rs 100
340be60c 20f2 414a addb 4083a1d96c7a~rs 100
9f08a459 f4b9 433a 96a4 cf8bc9e1b3dd~rs 100
Fe7719fa d8df 43f7 b18c 942ee8fef3e2~rs 100
D692bc15 0755 426d 96a9 fb6ea89c4786~rs 100

2448 Fifth Avenue North, St. Petersburg, FL Serving St. Petersburg area (727) 327-3232

Amazing Beyond Belief

Reviewed on 9/18/2015

Delma's, The Flower Booth turned my wedding and vision into a dream come true. The arrangements were exactly what I asked for and were absolutely breath-taking. The quality of the flowers and service were exceptional. I couldn't be more happy. Stephanie was a pleasure to work... Read More with. She listened carefully and was always available when I needed her. She also worked with my budget and helped me to keep the cost down while still getting the look, feel, and vision I wanted. Her help and suggestions were on point - She was honest and truthful and understood exactly what I wanted. She made something that could have been stressful, a very easy and smooth process. She delivered perfection, and perfect is a word I don't like to use but it was just perfect.

2015-09-19T10:02:41 Response from the vendor

Thank you Jennifer, It was a pleasure working with you and your family. enjoyed making your day spectacular! Stephanie

Amazing Flowers!

Reviewed on 9/18/2013 Amanda W

Stephanie at Delma's Flower booth was awesome. I was a little indecisive and she was patient and kind in assisting me with picking out gorgeous flowers for myself, bridesmaids and for the reception. She had many examples and pictures to help me decide. I received so many... Read More complements on how beautiful all the flowers were! Delma's did an excellent job and I would recommend them for any occasion, I will never go anywhere else for flowers!

2013-09-20T11:17:45 Response from the vendor

Thank you Amanda, It was a pleasure working with you and helping to make your day beautiful!

Awesome Florist!

Reviewed on 9/02/2013 Amanda G

Delma's was great to work with. I went in with a vision of what I wanted for the centerpieces and bouquets and they came out ever better than I imagined. On our wedding day they were on time and all the centerpieces were well put together and beautiful. I had many compliments... Read More on my bouquet as well as the bridesmaids. The price was great too.

Reviewed on 10/28/2017 Casey H

Wonderful, personalized service. Very flexible and beautiful arrangements!

Reviewed on 8/15/2017 Leah A

She is a woman that loves the Lord! She was always so kind to me and my mother. Her service surpassed my expectations! Thank you!

Reviewed on 5/16/2017 Kathy S

Delma's was a wonderful florist to work with during the 18 month engagement. Met with us on two separate occasions for well over an hour! Everyone has said it is one of the most beautiful weddings they have been to and the flowers were a huge contributor to the wonderful... Read More compliments we have received!

Reviewed on 4/17/2017 Alina H

Delma's was fantastic in transforming our venue into a beautiful wedding ceremony. We booked our church so we didn't have much say in lighting or decor but after meeting with Ms. Stephanie she showed is PLENTY of options for our wedding, including adding a beautiful pillar... Read More backdrop with drapery (turning the choir/baptismal area into a gorgeous background for video and photos). Not only was she able to transform our wedding but she also worked with Christmas decor to add an element of winter charm. Our bouquets were flawless and were made perfectly. I'll admit my bridal piece was very heavy but she expertly fashioned a handle for it to be held easily and at the perfect angle. I asked for simple bouquets for my bridesmaids and she was able to turn a few white roses into a gorgeous piece that was elegant enough to set the formal tone of our wedding but simple enough to compliment the dresses of my bridesmaids. I HIGHLY recommend Delma's The Flower Booth for any bride. She can make your vision become a reality!

Reviewed on 4/15/2017 Heather S

Delma's, the flower booth was amazing. They gave me exactly what I asked for and even placed the flowers on the table for me in my reception for the centerpieces. Our bouquets lasted all night and were even still beautiful the next morning. Thank you Stephanie for all... Read More your help and work everything turned out perfect!

Reviewed on 4/14/2017 Suzanne T

As the mother of the groom I was asked to take care of the flowers for the Bridal party. I must say,, they did everything I asked for .No matter how many times I called them and added or changed things, they were very sweet and Accommodating. The Flowers were beautiful!!

Reviewed on 3/12/2017 Kaitlin .

If you are looking for a florist for your wedding, look no further. Delma's is wonderful. Delma's did the flowers for my wedding this past February. We had flowers for our rehearsal dinner, for the wedding reception, and for the church. I met with Stephanie from Delma's several... Read More times, as I struggled a bit with my "flower vision." Stephanie was wonderful to work with, very patient, did not charge per visit (as I learned some florists do), and was always willing to make herself available. She even met with me on a Saturday morning when I happened to be out in St. Pete - and she had an event that afternoon! She was responsive, professional, easy to work with, and her product was top notch. The church we were married at said they had seen floral decorations from a number of florists at the church, but they had never seen the church look so beautiful as when Delma's did it. I received so many compliments on our flowers at all of the different wedding areas. In so many ways, Stephanie was a big reason for why the flowers looked so wonderful; she understood my vision and offered incredible suggestions that looked even better than what I could ever have describe or thought of. On top of it all, Delma's is very fairly priced. My husband and I absolutely intend to use Delma's for all of our future special occasions -and they aren't located near us! They are worth it!! Book Delma's today!

Reviewed on 11/21/2016 Brooke B

Delmas is incredible!! My flowers were lush, extremely elegant and surpassed what I even envisioned I wanted. They are amazing and keep you involved throughout the process! No problems whatsoever with delivery and on time!

Reviewed on 11/20/2016 Megan F

Delma's did such an incredible job with our arch arrangement and the boutonnières! Stephanie worked through my vision professionally and patiently. She offered advice and replacements for flowers that were simply out of my budget. She was so knowledgable about what flowers... Read More worked together and made my vision a beautiful reality! They were accommodating, worked with my budget, and were incredibly pleasant to work with! Delma's was a breath of fresh air as a vendor! Easy, simple, and kept their word. Their work was exactly as they promised. I would recommend them to EVERY bride!!

2016-11-21T13:45:14 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the excellent review. So happy you loved the flowers and your day was just like you dreamed. Stephanie

Reviewed on 10/24/2016 Stacy z

Delmas did a great job with flowers! The flowers in my centerpieces were so gorgeous and so was my bouquet!

2016-11-21T13:47:33 Response from the vendor

I am so happy you loved your flowers. It a great compliment for the bride to have the day of her dreams. Stephanie

Reviewed on 9/30/2016 Helen B

Amazing people and service, came they fornus last minute when he had lost hope to find a good florist. Made our day memorable with beautiful arrangements and friendly caring staff. Very deligent and very professional with a supportive and friendly atmosphere that took away any... Read More last minute stress. Thank you Stephanie!

Reviewed on 9/29/2016 Dana G

Stephanie was wonderful to work with. She anticipated my style and needs after a brief conversation. She worked brilliantly within my budget. She came highly recommended by a friend and I wholeheartedly recommend Delma's for every bride. The arrangements were beautiful, delivery... Read More was on time, and the reception was beautifully decorated. I'm pretty sure the flowers were the easiest part of our entire wedding experience.

Reviewed on 7/27/2016

I love Delma's Florist and Stephanie! They are great. Wonderful planning, superior service, beautiful flowers, just the best. I use them for everything. They are the nicest people to work with and they go above and beyond. I highly recommend them. You'll be very happy you did!

Reviewed on 7/22/2016

The flowers were absolutely beautiful! I was nervous about the flowers because you don't really know what you're going to get, but I was more pleased than I thought once I saw the beautiful bouquets and arrangements. Would highly suggest using them! :)

Reviewed on 7/22/2016 Danielle M

Delma's did a beautiful job! I was in love with my bridal bouquet, all of the girls bouquets, the center pieces... everything! They went above and beyond my expectations! Stephanie knew exactly what I wanted and they were even more amazing than I could have dreamed. Highly... Read More recommend them to anyone looking for the best flowers, whatever your budget!

Reviewed on 3/12/2016 Lindsey R

Best customer service. The flowers were delivered on time and better then I could have ever imagined ! They took their time to help me and show me all my options. They were affordable and amazing !

Truly lovely rose bouqet

Reviewed on 1/07/2016 Lisa Y

Stephanie at Delma's was a joy to work with. I talked with two other vendors before deciding on her. What sold me was her willingness to listen and adjust and to incorporate greenery and herbs we had from our garden. That personal touch made it. The roses were just right,... Read More and they made the bouquet intensely romantic and soft. I couldn't have been more pleased. The cost was in budget, and she gave me great tips on keeping the budget in line. We had a large wedding party (11) plus many others to honor with a flower or corsage. She was still hundreds less than the first person I spoke with.

2016-11-21T13:50:22 Response from the vendor

So happy your flowers were all that you hoped for and more. Loved working with you and glad we could use your garden blooms and greens for your special day.

Wedding Flowers

Reviewed on 11/10/2015 Jennifer R

My wedding was out-of-state, and I asked Delma's to make the bouquets and boutonnieres for the wedding party. Not only did they take the time to listen to what I wanted, the florist sent me pictures of the flowers I requested to be sure they looked as good as I wanted. The extra... Read More attention to my requests was very appreciated, and made planning a wedding out of state that much easier!

2015-11-10T16:40:05 Response from the vendor

Thank you Jennifer, We love working with our out-of-town brides and we're glad you loved the flowers.

Perfection!

Reviewed on 9/15/2015 Lindsey B

They did a wonderful job! Other flower shops I called gave me a hard time about the flowers I wanted and the styles. Delma's didn't give me a hard time about anything. They did everything EXACTLY as I wanted! Everything was absolutely perfect!!

2015-09-17T17:17:09 Response from the vendor

Thank you Lindsay, Loved working with you and your beautiful flowers.

Helpful, beautiful, and made my life simple!

Reviewed on 6/05/2015 alina f

Delma's florist was excellent! Our initial meeting was very helpful and completely understood the look I was going for. They got all flowers (centerpieces, bouquets, etc.) every where they were supposed to be and on time. The flowers were gorgeous and lasted a long time.... Read More Probably had the hydrangeas for 2 weeks following the wedding and the babys breath even longer. They are very fair on price. I highly recommend their services!

So helpful!

Reviewed on 6/04/2015 Jennifer M

We purchased flowers (bouquets, boutonnieres, corsages, and flowers for our cake) from Delma's, and we would use them again! Stephanie was so thoughtful & helpful during our planning, even when my mother & mother-in-law requested last-minute changes the day before the wedding.... Read More The arrangements were reasonably priced, and everything was beautiful!

2015-06-05T13:17:20 Response from the vendor

Thank you Jennifer, You were wonderful to work with and I loved the bright yellow color paired with the navy. I'm sending you a picture of your cake with the yellow roses. Stephanie

Reviewed on 5/30/2015 Amanda S

When I was searching for my wedding florist, I made appointments with the top florists in the area. Stephanie from Delma's The Flower Booth was the only one who was able to give me exactly what I wanted within my budget. I really wanted peonies, but was on a tight budget. She... Read More was able to give me half a dozen in my bouquet, still keeping the order under budget, and I didn't even need to tell her my budget. All the other vendors were not able to fit peonies into my budget. The Flower Booth provided my bouquet, 5 bridesmaids bouquets, 1 toss bouquet, 2 wrist corsages for our mothers, and 8 boutonnieres for my fiancé, 5 groomsmen, and 2 fathers. Also, I wanted to add seashells and starfish into my bouquet, and she was able to add them, free of charge, as long as I was able to provide them the seashells and starfish myself. I highly recommend them for your florist needs; you will not regret the decision.