A fresh and unique approach to wedding photography

Choosing the right wedding vendors can make or break your big day. You will spend more time with us on your wedding day than any other vendor and you can trust that DeLorenzo Photography will tell your story way that represents you. When you hire us, you are hiring more than just photographers. You are getting someone that is going to ease your mind, keep your day on track, add some extra fun to the downtime, while capturing your story in a way that will exceed your expectations. From our first consultation to the last photo delivery, I make it my mission for it to be a personal, easy, painless, and more importantly a high quality experience above and beyond what you expect. Visit our facebook and instagram for some of our latest posts!

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Dramatic, Lifestyle, Modern, Vintage

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Digital Files, Online Proofing, Photo, Printed Enlargements, Printed Proofs, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Wedding Albums, Photo + Video

07ca00f0 7e34 4e38 ba58 5f372a4094da~rs 100
771ca283 cad1 47cb 9d5f 94e8c360e3be~rs 100

345 Heiden Road, Bangor, PA PA,NJ,NY regions & beyond (484) 695-1751

Pure Passion

Reviewed on 5/21/2015 Paige W

Jessica is an absolutely incredible photographer! She did both our engagement and wedding photos and I can't say enough about how amazing they are. She is a fantastic person and her passion for photography is remarkable. Her pictures allow us to relive our wedding day all... Read More over again and see the details we missed on that day. Her creative style is just so beautiful! She captured every emotion, expression, dance dip and most importantly all the love! We couldn't have asked for more. Jessica helped us relax in front of the camera which is something we struggle with but working with her was natural. We initially contacted Jessica 16 months before our wedding and she immediately gave us package options to chose from and helped us personalize it to our own needs and wants. She exceeded our expectations by helping perfect my itinerary for the bridal party and she even asked if we had any special requests for photos. Choosing a photographer for such an important day is very stressful and I would recommend Jessica Delorenzo to everyone!!! Paige & Sean

2015-05-22T08:10:54 Response from the vendor

Thanks Paige and Sean!

Something borrowed, something blue, something tried, something true

Reviewed on 8/25/2015 Alyssa B

From the moment of our engagement photos to the final minutes of our wedding day, Jess made the entire process unforgettable in more than one way. She was friendly, fun to work with, prompt, and kept us on our timeline (which is EXTREMELY important, because trust me, your... Read More wedding day will be a whirlwind of a big blur, and you will be very thankful to have someone who can watch the clock, make sure you get the important shots you want, while keeping you & your wedding party on time so you can still ENJOY your special day). We never felt rushed or imposed on, she made the entire process fun, simple, and organized. Our wedding party, family members, friends, and other vendors commended Jess for how well she did her job. She went out of her way (even stood in swampy bug-ridden water) to get the most incredible and breathtaking shots from our wedding. On a side note, she even gave us impromptu cake cutting lessons. :p The only difficult task I experienced was narrowing down my list of "favorites" once I had received my pictures. She has an incredibly gifted eye, & picked out the details that I would have not remembered so vividly. Her pictures tell a story, they capture moments and emotion that you will want to re-live over & over again. If you spend so much time, effort, (& money) planning the wedding of your dreams, consider investing in the service which will capture those details for you to remember forever. Choosing her as our photographer was the very best investment my husband and I made in regard to our wedding. We loved everything so much that we plan on using DeLorenzo Photography for all our future photo needs. Her photo packages are very reasonable. To put it in perspective, my husband and I chose the 'Luxe', and had almost 1000 proofs to decide from our wedding, with ten hours of her being by our side. Our package also included 3 photo albums, which we plan on giving to our parents as gifts. It also included our engagement photo shoot & pictures. I am pretty sure she ate her meal (quickly) while still meandering around snapping photos of us and our guests at the wedding. Her passion is obvious in the way she works. Also, our turnaround for photos was 6-8 weeks, and she had the proofs mailed out almost 6 weeks to the day. (remember how I said she is prompt?) High quality photography is what you get with Jess DeLorenzo. I highly recommend her to any bride considering quality without the high cost that comes with it. I hope this helps!

2015-08-25T14:44:28 Response from the vendor

Thanks Alyssa and John!

Picture Perfect Experience

Reviewed on 10/09/2014 Erin H

Working with Jessica for our wedding photography was the best decision we could have made. I knew when I saw samples of her work on her website that it was exactly the style we wanted, then I met Jess and felt comfortable instantly. There was no question in my mind! She is so... Read More easy going and great to work with, yet she is professional and makes sure things stay on track. I worked with Jessica on a Boudoir shoot for a wedding present for my husband which turned out wonderful, and then she did an equally amazing job on our wedding pictures. They are fantastic and we have so many to chose from! Jess captured every moment (and so much more) that I had hoped to have in photos from the day in a beautiful, creative, photo journalistic style. She is an extremely talented photographer with a great eye for the perfect shot. She also had a great assistant on our day who was a blast to work with as well. So many of our wedding guests, after seeing our photos, said that they were the best wedding pictures they had ever seen. We can't wait to work with her again once we expand our family and need baby pictures! In the meantime, we will be recommending DeLorenzo Photography to everyone we can!

2014-10-09T12:15:14 Response from the vendor

Thanks Erin and Brent!

Reviewed on 3/26/2018 Amanda R

Jessica was a fantastic choice to capture our December wedding, 12/15/17. Both Jess and Colin were patient as they waited for us to finish up getting ready, as we were running a tad behind schedule. Right when we were going out for our pictures it began snowing. They both... Read More remained positive and were able to work magic with the lens. They worked quickly with our wedding party, who were not as excited about the snow as my husband and I were. (I'd seen some of Jessica's outdoor work and I knew she'd capture beautiful photos in the snow.) Jess has shot weddings before at Hotel Bethlehem so she was very familiar with great spots for our first look and wedding party photos. My husband and I do not consider ourselves anywhere near photogenic, but you would never know by looking at our pictures. They braved the weather later in the night for some outside pictures that I desired. We are still working on our album, as I am struggling to get our album down from about 175 photos, because I love them all so much. Jess and Colin captured every moment so perfectly and looking at the stunning photos helps us to relive an amazing day. I would highly recommend DeLorenzo Photography to capture the special moments of your wedding day!

Reviewed on 12/13/2017 Brooke R

If I could give DeLorenzo Photography more than 5 stars I totally would. Jess is absolutely incredible to work with. My husband and I aren't necessarily comfortable in front of the camera but from day 1 Jess made us feel at ease. She took both our engagement photos and wedding... Read More photos. I cant pick a single favorite because they're all incredible. Jess is the type of photographer you want to capture memories for the rest of your life. Her and her team are absolutely wonderful. They exceed expectations!

Reviewed on 12/05/2017 tasha g

I am so so happy that I was able to hire delorenzo photography. Jess and Evan made this whole process so easy. They helped me through it all and on the day, Evan was wonderful. He made us feel so comfortable and was awesome when it came to my two crazy nieces. It couldn’t have... Read More gone any better. After the wedding, jess got my pictures back and to me so quickly, so that I could have my pictures in time for the holidays. I am so grateful.

Reviewed on 11/16/2017 Alyssa & Michael G

Jessica is truly AMAZING! She photographed our wedding in October 2017, and the pictures are absolutely gorgeous. She captured the most beautiful and fun moments from our wedding day. We will cherish the pictures forever. Jessica was truly wonderful to work with. Choosing... Read More DeLorenzo Photography was the one of the best decisions we made, and we highly recommend her for any of your photography needs!

Reviewed on 10/18/2017 Jacqueline P

Jessica was amazing to work with! She made us feel so comfortable. She did both our engagement photos and wedding photos and everyone has commented that they're so beautiful. She's a true professional! The only problem we have is that we have so many beautiful photos that it's... Read More hard to choose from!!

Reviewed on 10/16/2017 Scott D

We were so lucky to have Jess from DeLorenzo Photography (and her assistant Evan) for our wedding photography. We loved all of the pictures. They are so unique and perfectly captured memories that we love to relive over and over! Jess was great to work with and made sure the day... Read More ran smoothly. It rained on and off all day at our outdoor venue but you would never know by looking at the pictures. Jess handled everything like a true professional. DeLorenzo Photography is the best around !!

Reviewed on 10/02/2017 Sinea Y

There really isn't a way to put it into words. Jess just got "us". We looked high and low for a photographer who was our style: outdoorsy yet modern. Jess is that all of that and more. She captured all of our engagement session and wedding day perfectly. Her assistant was spot... Read More on and they worked together like a well oiled machine. Jessica has an amazing talent. She captured the moments with her camera that will last forever with us, and we are so grateful.

Reviewed on 9/23/2017 Liberty D

I ended up searching for Jessica because I had remembered seeing pictures from a friend's wedding YEARS ago that popped up on my Facebook and really caught my eye. When I found her page and looked through all of the other photos (and also found out she was an outdoorsy/country... Read More girl) I was sold! Let me just say that she was everything we hoped for and more. We had so many people compliment us on our engagement and wedding photos. She captured so many moments that I wasn't even aware of during the wedding day that I'm so grateful to have to look back on. There isn't a single moment that she didn't catch. I'm so grateful we were able to snag her as our photographer and recommend her to everyone! -Also- she's the most down to earth chick and was really easy going so there was never an awkward moment during any of the photos...which made them so genuine :)

Reviewed on 9/16/2017 Catherine H

I can't say enough wonderful things about Delorenzo Photography. Jessica was absolutely amazing! She answered all of my questions, and promptly got back to me with answers. Even though it rained during our wedding pictures still took the time to pose all of our photos... Read More thoughtfully while taking them in the rain. The pictures are just wonderful! She has such a great eye for amazing shots! Jessica got also took our engagement photos and went along with all of my crazy props that I brought with me. She is so easy to work with! Delorenzo Photography is the best! We have the best photos to remember our engagement and our wedding day. I highly recommend Delorenzo Photography!!

2017-09-18T07:49:13 Response from the vendor

Thank you Cathy!!!!

Reviewed on 9/16/2017 Catherine H

Jessica was absolutely amazing! She answered all of my questions, and promptly got back to me with answers. Even though it rained during our wedding pictures still took the time to pose all of our photos thoughtfully while taking them in the rain. The pictures are just... Read More wonderful! She has such a great eye for amazing shots! Jessica got also took our engagement photos and went along with all of my crazy props that I brought with me. She is so easy to work with! Delorenzo Photography is the best! We have the best photos to remember our engagement and our wedding day. I highly recommend Delorenzo Photography!!

Reviewed on 8/28/2017 Steph S

We could not have been more pleased with our wedding photo experience! Jess and her assistant, Evan, were so personable and professional. They made everyone feel comfortable in front of the camera, even my husband who normally does not enjoy having his picture taken. We were... Read Moreauyfcbefvrafaxtfuutwwtrufxwrzdburayxxw blown away by our photos; we will treasure them for years to come! Jess is easy to contact to set up meetings or answer any questions you may have along the way. We are looking forward to working with DeLorenzo Photography again in the future!

2017-08-30T07:09:32 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much Stephanie!

Reviewed on 8/28/2017 Ashley M

Jessica is so great to work with! We have used her numerous times now! It's not easy being in front of the camera, but Jessica and her team make you feel like a star! We also have used DeLorenzo Photography for maternity, Christmas and newborn photos already and they all came... Read More out great! Can't wait for her to capture more of our families special moments!

2017-08-28T10:12:50 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much Ashley!

Reviewed on 8/25/2017 Alisha R

Jessica captured every special moment of our wedding so beautifully. She has amazing attention to detail, professionalism and passion for her work. She was a pleasure to work with from planning through post-wedding. We would recommend Jessica to anyone! We truely cant thank her... Read More enough. Alisha and Dan Barreiro June 17, 2017

2017-08-28T10:13:07 Response from the vendor

Thank you Alisha & Dan!!!!

Reviewed on 8/07/2017 Amber K

Jess is an artist and truly knows her craft. It was great to work with a professional who was familiar with the venue and knew the best spots for pictures. She was there to guide us every step of the way.

2017-08-28T10:13:26 Response from the vendor

Thank you!!!

Reviewed on 7/19/2017 Megan C

Our wedding pictures came out great!

Reviewed on 6/27/2017 Katie S

We had the honor of working with Jessica for both our engagement and wedding photos. She was not only organized, but extremely thoughtful and talented. Jessica was familiar with our venue and had a very clear outline of what photos we should take, in which locations, and when.... Read More She was calm, even when I had jitters before the ceremony! Jessica perfectly captured our love in the formal photos, but we love the candids from the day - which capture our laughter, dancing, and excitement - even more. She is extremely professional, diligent, and easy to work with. I could not come up with a critique if I tried. She was a dream to work with and I would recommend her to anyone. Jessica was above and beyond our expectations and we have beautiful photos of this very special time in our lives. Thanks for everything, Jess!

2017-08-28T10:13:46 Response from the vendor

Thank you Kate!

Reviewed on 4/06/2017 Joshua and Alyssa L

DeLorenzo Photography did GREAT on every aspect of our wedding! Jessica and her assistant got every photo we wanted, and some we didn't know we wanted. She is a professional and knows how to operate her camera to get some exceptional shots. We used her for our engagement... Read More photos as well, and she wasn't shy about getting to know us, and trying to personalize things a bit. We will definitely use her services in the future, and recommend to anyone looking for professional, friendly service. Thanks!

2017-08-28T10:13:55 Response from the vendor

Thank you guys!

Reviewed on 12/20/2016 Ashlan S

Jess was amazing to work with! From the start, we were assured our wedding day would be perfect and it would all be captured through her beautiful work. We decided to book Jess because we attended two weddings she photographed, and the photos turned out absolutely stunning! You... Read More cannot go wrong with DeLorenzo Photography. During the wedding I knew she was capturing such beautiful photos, as she customized the shots to us. She was easy to work with, very talented, and produced the best photos of our special day. I would defintely recommend!

2017-08-28T10:14:13 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much!

Reviewed on 12/11/2016 Brittany C

I can't even begin to convey in writing the wonderful experiences I have had with DeLorenzo Photography! My husband and I met Jess for the first time at the wedding of a close friend, and again soon after at a wedding we were both in. When we got engaged, there was not even a... Read More discussion, we both knew it had to be DeLorenzo Photography. Jess has a very clear passion for her work which shines through along every step of the way--from booking a date to engagement photos to the big day. She is understanding, does everything she can to work with the couple on the "little" details and is completely on point (and definitely on schedule) the entire time. Jess brings an energy and enthusiasm to her work and is just so pleasant to speak to and work with! She takes a very creative and unique approach to every situation and if you trust her, the outcome is phenomenal. I am someone who is not particularly photogenic, and Jess was truly able to capture great shots of me every step along the way (no easy task!) She remains positive and keeps the mood light to help the couple from becoming frustrated or overwhelmed, and keeps things running smoothly. With Jess, there was never a concern regarding things getting done "right" or having to make on the spot decisions as she does such a great job of ironing out all of the details in advance. It was truly a pleasure to work with Jess for our engagement and wedding, and I look forward to having the opportunity to work with her again in the future!

2016-12-12T09:52:17 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much Brittany!

Reviewed on 11/09/2016 meg s

Jess was amazing, no bride should be without her. She helped me every step of the way and went beyond my expectations. She took control of the day and was sure to keep us all on schedule. She is easy to work with and so much fun and above all she is a talented photographer.

2016-12-12T09:52:36 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much Meg!

Reviewed on 9/26/2016 Alyssa H

Jessica is beyond talented and was hands down an absolute pleasure to work with! We first worked with her for our engagement photos and she made us feel so comfortable, we truly enjoyed every minute of the experience. Jessica was so easy to work with and paid attention to every... Read More detail from our save the dates to helping plan our photos for the wedding. When it came to our wedding day words cannot describe how happy we were to have Jessica be there to capture every moment! There was not a single detail that wasn't photographed and the amount of pictures we had to look through was amazing. We were able to relive every detail of our wedding day and can't thank Jessica enough for making our wedding truly unforgettable!

2016-12-12T09:52:55 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much Alyssa!

Reviewed on 9/21/2016 Miranda H

Jess is an amazing photographer!! She did both our engagement photos and our wedding photos. Deciding to book her was one of the best decisions we made throughout the entire wedding planning process. She had such great ideas and really helped us out in so many ways on our... Read More wedding day. She made sure everyone stuck to the tight timeline and was even able to take charge and control our rowdy bridal party. Overall, she was so fun to work with and made us all feel so comfortable. We even got compliments from our guests about how great Jess was. Not to mention, we are absolutely obsessed with our wedding photos. We still can’t stop looking at them! She captured our special day so perfectly and we will absolutely use her again for our future photography needs. We are so happy we got to work with Jess and would definitely recommend her to anyone! We can’t thank her enough!!

2016-12-12T09:53:10 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much Miranda!

Jessica DeLorenzo

Here is where you expect to see my bio, my credentials, when I first held a camera, and a long list of reasons why I’m passionate about photography, right? Well, I have all those things, but more importantly my goal is for you to enjoy your experience and make your special moments stand still in a way that blows your mind. I have experience and accolades that I can tell you about, but when it comes down to it, all that matters is that you are happy and that makes me happy. If you really must know, I spend as much time as possible outdoors with my family and loathe laundry.