Makeup, Makeup Artists

Available for travel worldwide (781) 662-1796

Reviewed on 1/25/2017 Kate D

Michelle and her team were amazing, I am so happy I hired them! I did book her almost 9 months in advance, but was so glad I did – she came highly recommended to me by both my planner and photographer. Michelle is so friendly and super professional. I got ready in a hotel suite,... Read More and Michelle and her team arrived and immediately rearranged furniture and called down for what they needed to get the perfect setup to get everyone ready. Everyone's hair and makeup was beautiful and I could not have been more thrilled with the service. Between my hair trial and the wedding day, I had changed my mind on how I wanted my hair styled, and it wasn't an issue at all as Michelle was able to nail the style perfectly! My hair even managed to stay perfect throughout the day and evening despite somewhat rainy weather. More importantly, Michelle and her team helped to keep me calm throughout the morning. The morning of your wedding day is filled with emotions, and Michelle is just who you want with you the hour before you walk down the aisle. My Mom, bridesmaids, and flower girl all looked so beautiful and can't recommend her services enough! Thank you again for making me such a beautiful bride!!

Reviewed on 12/31/2016 Jessica F

I was a bridesmaid in my sisters wedding, we used Demiche for our hair and makeup needs. Michelle and her staff were outstanding. We got compliments on our hair all night! Today I continue to use Demiche for all my beauty needs..

Reviewed on 12/31/2016 Natalia V

I am so happy that we chose Demiche for my bridal makeup. Michelle and Yvonne are pros! My bridesmaids looked fabulous and all loved their hair and makeup. Demiche was punctual, easy to communicate with, and really listened to what each girl wanted. Michelle did my hair and... Read More makeup, and I felt so beautiful on my wedding day. I loved my natural but glammed up makeup, and my hairstyle was exactly what I envisioned - and it stayed the whole night! I HIGHLY recommend Demiche!

Reviewed on 12/31/2016 Jana S

Michelle and her team at Demiche Beaute' are the most talented and considerate hair/makeup consultants around Boston. They take the time to listen to not only the brides likes and dislikes but the entire wedding party as well. They are very punctual and spot on with quick... Read More communication, always making me feel like my family is their only client. Thank you so very much.

Reviewed on 12/31/2016 Kristyn K

FIVE STAR!!! Cannot say enough. We are so appreciative to Michelle and Yvonne for their incredible talent in making us feel so beautiful for my wedding!! As an event professional myself, I’ve seen a lot of hair/make-up so when it came time to select our vendors, I was extremely... Read More particular. However, having seen Michelle’s work firsthand and having the pleasure of spending some time together, I knew she was our gal! Michelle exceeded expectations and went above and beyond to make our day so enjoyable…even traveling the distance to upstate Maine to be with us! Her energy is magnetic – a true professional. She didn’t douse my face in makeup – rather created the natural look I wanted to enhance some of my fav features. She took the time to listen and understand my vision...and then NAILED it! Yvonne created some of the most incredible updo’s without making the girls look “old” or stuffy. She kept the looks classic, crisp and true to the girls personalities. If you are searching for the BEST hair/make-up team…look no further…you have found them at Demiche!

Reviewed on 12/30/2016 Ariana M

I love Demiche!! I can never decide on anything and it's even worse when it comes to hair and makeup since I do both so little. Michelle and Yvonne were amazing and listened to my scatter brain thoughts and picky needs, and created a perfectly classic and natural look for me... Read More that was even more than I could have dreamed. We used Demiche both for my own wedding and again for my sister's!

Reviewed on 12/30/2016 Jessica C

I am beyond grateful to Michelle at Demiche for not only making me look FABULOUS on my wedding day, but for keeping me sane! She was my saving grace through the whole wedding morning, an absolute pleasure to work with! She knew what I wanted and needed without me really having... Read More to say anything. I could not have imagined a more perfect hairstyle and it lasted throughout a night of dancing (curls, volume, hairpiece, all of it!) And my makeup! Girrrrrrrl, flawless! I still looked like me, but a more glamorous me! I had never felt so beautiful! Michelle and Yvonne did such an amazing job keeping my large wedding party on time and looking stunning! The whole morning was fun filled and seemingly effortless thanks to them!

Reviewed on 12/28/2016 Adrianna A

I cannot even begin to explain how much I love Michelle Arruda DeVoe. I met her at a networking event and knew from the moment I met her that I had to have her for my hair and makeup. I went for a trial and I’m pretty sure we fell in love. She has such a calming and bubbly... Read More personality that we chatted the entire time. I was a super annoying bride that emailed her at least 10 times with questions about timing, services and what I should expect. She always answered me within a few hours and assured me that I wasn’t being a pest at all. Day of the wedding, she and her team were amazing. They showed up at least 10 minutes earlier and were ready to get to business. I had a lot of bridesmaids and they had us all finished in just under 4 hours. I have never felt as beautiful as Michelle made me that day. Everything was absolutely perfect. She remembered everything we had talked about at the trial and then made me look 10x better than I ever expected. If you’re a bride looking for hair and makeup, you should absolutely book Michelle. She’s the best out there!

Reviewed on 10/17/2016 Abby O

Michelle DeVoe did our hair and makeup (for two brides and our two mothers). Working with her was a wonderful experience. She is easy going and funny. She provided lots of gentle, non-pushy suggestions and was very open to feedback or changing things if they weren't perfect. She... Read More gave us a nice natural look that we preferred. I couldn't be happier. My only complaint, which is minor, is that if you email her you always get an automatic reply of "thank you for your inquiry, we will get back to you. in 24 hours." This is fine for an initial inquiry but is slightly annoying to receive every time. It does not change my 5 star review for an otherwise great experience.

Reviewed on 10/10/2016 Carly P

I used Demiche for wedding day hair and makeup for myself, six bridesmaids, mother and MIL. I had a hair and makeup trial with Yvonne prior to the wedding day and she looked at the photos that I brought, understood exactly what I wanted and then gave me a few options until we... Read More decided on the perfect style for my day. On the wedding day, Yvonne and her team helped each of my bridesmaids and mother/MIL choose the perfect hair/makeup styles and made everyone look beautiful! We did end up running slightly behind schedule, but everyone looked great and was very happy with how their hair and makeup turned out, so totally worth it!

Reviewed on 4/27/2016 Sarah M

Michelle and her team are amazing!! I knew the moment I walked in to the salon that I was in good hands! Michelle is so funny, nice, and easy to work with. I went back for cut, color, and a few blow outs before the wedding and will be going back! Michelle even made time to meet... Read More with my grandmother to ease her mind about her hair and makeup for my wedding. The day of was so relaxed and fun thanks to Michelle and her team. They arrived on time and set up quickly. They made everyone look beautiful and feel confident! I can't thank them enough :) I would recommend them to anyone looking for hair/makeup for any special occasion!

Nothing Short of Amazing

Reviewed on 11/04/2015 Christie L

This was not my first time working with Michelle and her team. I was in a wedding in Boston in March 2015 and first met Michelle there. I was beyond happy with my hair and make up as the maid of honor. When it came time to look for hair and make up for myself (my wedding was 6... Read More months after this first meeting) I knew I had to have Michelle and her team there. Michelle's presence is calming and pleasant, every single girl including my hard to please mother and aunt, LOVED their hair and make up. Our guests were asking who did our hair, who did our make up and other future brides were asking for her information. She is truly talented and I don't have one complaint. Hoping that one of my girlfriends gets engaged soon so I can have her do my hair and make up AGAIN! Thanks, Michelle!!

Wonderful!!!!!

Reviewed on 10/16/2015 Sarah W

Michelle and her team are wonderful and I can't express how thankful I was to have them for my wedding. Yvonne did my hair and make up and I got so many compliments! I showed her pictures from pinterest of exactly what I wanted and she was able to replicate it without a problem.... Read More The only thing I would say is that the hair and makeup trial are not free. I ended up doing my trial the morning of my engagement shoot so it was worth the money. However, although expensive, this experienced team are worth every penny :) Thanks so much!

the best!

Reviewed on 7/08/2015 Jennifer G

Due to some hiccups in my planning, I found that I no longer had a hair and makeup vendor for my wedding three months before the big day! I called Michelle and she instantly remembered me from my friend's hair trial. By luck, they had an opening for the day of my wedding and I... Read More was good to go! From my trail to my wedding, I couldn't have imagined my hair and makeup looking any better! Yvonne was amazing! I would recommend them to every bride out there - they are truly awesome!!

Reviewed on 6/24/2015 Karen B

I used Demiche for my wedding (hair and make-up) and could not be more pleased. Jen did a spectacular job on both hair and make-up for me and my 2 sisters as well as hair for my 2 little flower girls. The styles held all day and night and she was able to understand and execute... Read More hair/make-up according to each girl's personal style. My bridal hair and make-up was pretty near perfect! I still looked like myself, just a bit better ;-) Jen was a delight to work with and Michelle was always available via email for my many questions along the way. I would recommend Demiche to anyone getting married.

Reviewed on 6/24/2015 Karen B

You won't regret choosing Michelle for your big day!

Reviewed on 11/30/2014 Renay S

To those brides in the North Shore and Boston area, I cannot recommend Michelle enough. She is very professional, easy to work with, and an extremely talented hair and makeup artist. She was patient with me as I continued to change my mind about what hair style I wanted... Read More (because choosing between up and done seemed like the biggest decision in the world at the time!) Once I gave her a picture of what I had in mind, she executed it beautifully. She and her assistant were on time at my parent's home. She paid equal attention to the bridesmaids, and we all felt like our best version of ourselves by the time she was done. I only wish I could have her do my hair and makeup every day! She went above and beyond, even jumping in to help us with the bouquets. Her prices were also reasonable, based on my research of other beauticians in the area. You won't regret selecting Michelle for your big day!

Large bridal party- everyone was beautiful!

Reviewed on 11/20/2014 Alison D

Demiche Beaute really knows what they are doing because they specialize in weddings and events. I had a large bridal party (12 people getting hair and make-up done before my wedding) and the team was able to have everyone looking beautiful in plenty of time for photographs... Read More before the wedding! I loved the hair style that Yvonne created for my wedding. During my trial she gave me several options even when I loved the first style she did! They are someitmes a little slow responding to email because they are so busy, but otherwise I would highly recommend Demiche!

Amazing Hair!!

Reviewed on 11/09/2014 Joanna B

I used Demiche for hair on my wedding day, and I could not have been happier with my results. Yvonne did my hair, and she was just so nice. I absolutely LOVED my hair on my wedding day! My bridesmaids, mom, and mother-in-law all looked beautiful as well. I would highly recommend... Read More Demiche if you want to be happy with your hair and have a timeless hairstyle that you will always remember.

Wonderful

Reviewed on 11/08/2014 Maggie S

Michelle at Demiche Beaute' came to us highly recommended, and she lived up to every expectation. And having her in our getting-ready room on our wedding day was a pleasure - something I hadn't thought far enough about. She is warm, professional and talented. From both a... Read More make-up-oriented person and a non-make-up person, she was able to give us both exactly what we wanted.

Makeup

Reviewed on 8/12/2013 Stacie B

Michelle did a fabulous job making my entire bridal party gorgeous. My sister used her for her wedding and I lived the work she did that I hires her for mine as well. If you want to feel like a star on your big day go with Demiche!

Lovely

Reviewed on 4/14/2013 Joyce S

I used Demiche for my wedding at the end of March 2013. They did a wonderful job. They were professional and easy to work with. They made my bridal party and myself look picture ready!