Creating delicious memories one cake at a time!

Whether it’s a wedding, birthday, anniversary, thank you, or just for fun, we have the perfect cake for you. Creating delicious memories one cake at a time! Celebrate in style with a beautifully designed cake from DeniseMakesCakes. We offer formal and whimsical designs, all baked with the finest ingredients to ensure that your cake tastes as good as it looks. We are conveniently located in Queens and serve the NYC metropolitan area. In addition to cakes, we also make custom cupcakes, cookies, cake pops, chocolate party favors, and more!

Cake Stands, Cake Toppers, Cake Accessories, Cake Delivery + Setup, Cake Tastings, Groom's Cakes, Cakes + Desserts

Bronx Zoo Wedding

Reviewed on 12/30/2015 Danielle M

Excellent! The wedding cake was picture perfect and tasted great.

Reviewed on 12/21/2016 Lisandra F

Denise made our cake for our wedding in September 2016. It was absolutely gorgeous. It took my breath away when I saw it. Tasted amazing and all of my guests loved it. We had her prepare the top tier to save for our first anniversary but we ate it the very next day!

Reviewed on 4/24/2017 Mandee B

April 22, 2017 Wedding - This past Saturday was my wedding. We hired Denise many many months ago after she came to our place to do a tasting. After we tried the pairings, we decided to look no further. Her cake was so delicious, the flavors offered were what we wanted, and her... Read More level of professionalism convinced us we had struck gold. We maintained communication throughout the year, choosing a topper, deciding on the design and colors, etc. I was sent a sketch of the cake and Denise nailed it. However, I couldn't have been prepared for the final result. When I walked inot the room, I was in awe of the cake that stood before me. This was our wedding cake, this was exactly what we wanted. Even better was eating it! We got the pound cake; half was nutella buttercream and strawberry filling, and the other was coconut buttercream with pineapple filling. All day long our guests raved about how delicious it was. Thanks Denise, you definitely helped in making our wedding a dream come true!

Reviewed on 2/08/2016 Elizabeth M

I loved my wedding cake! I went into this process with no idea of what kind of cake I wanted. Denise very patiently helped me brainstorm and offered some great ideas for both the design and flavors that would fit our style. She made the process very easy, and the cake came out... Read More amazing.

My dream wedding cake!

Reviewed on 1/09/2016 Kate M

Denise made both my bridal shower cake and wedding cake. Her work is nothing short of amazing! Both cakes were stunning and delicious! Her detail work is so impressive - she was able to create the most beautiful flowers on both cakes. They looked so real and perfect. The... Read More wedding cake Denise made was my dream cake. We showed Denise some photos for inspiration and she just knocked it out of the ballpark. During our tasting, she walked us through everything and was able to figure out exactly what we wanted. As soon as I saw the cake when I arrived at the reception, the first thing I wanted to do was thank Denise for her spectacular work. Not only were the cakes beautiful... they were absolutely delicious. Everyone wiped their plates clean and so many people were talking about how delicious the cake was! I can't recommend Denise Makes Cakes enough! You will not be disappointed!!

Denise Passarelli

My name is Denise Passarelli. I decided to start DeniseMakesCakes because birthdays have always been my favorite time to celebrate. From the time I was young, cakes, baking, and other yummy goodies have always been synonymous with a celebration. Eight years ago, I began making cakes for my nephews. I enjoyed making the cakes so much and they were such a hit, that I decided to make a career out of it. I graduated from the Institute of Culinary Education in February 2011 with a diploma in Pastry and Baking Arts. In June 2012, I graduated from ICE's Management program.