Denise Marie Photography

Philadelphia, New York, New Jersey & Destination

Fine Art Photographer

Congratulations on your engagement! Before you know it, your wedding day will be here and it's SO exciting! It can be overwhelming to plan a wedding but choosing your photographer should be fun! I hope to make the process smooth and enjoyable! My photographs are light + airy, classic and romantic. I love timeless elegance! My priority is that you feel comfortable behind the camera. My couples tell me that I have a calming presence on their wedding day. We look back for generations at photographs and they are so important. It's such a magical thing to relive an event or feel something that you would have maybe forgotten without a photograph. Besides making pretty pictures, I feel that I am doing what I'm meant to be doing and it is so fulfilling and rewarding to document each lovestory!

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Lifestyle, Modern, Vintage

Bridal Portraits, Day After Session, Engagement

Getting Engaged, Rehearsals + Parties, Wedding

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Digital Files, Film Photography, Photo, Printed Enlargements, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Wedding Albums, Photo + Video

Philadelphia, New York, New Jersey & Destination (610) 739-0733

Reviewed on 3/25/2018 Jessi M

Words can't describe how incredibly happy my husband and I are that we decided to work with Denise for our wedding day photography. Where to begin? Denise is the most kind, caring, and talented professionals in this industry. She took so much time to get to know our... Read More personalities and it shows in every single photo. We have received numerous compliments on our photos from friends and family and can't seem to stop looking at the amazing work that is Denise Marie Photography. I could not say more positive things about Denise and her work. We would highly recommend her to anyone who is looking to have an enjoyable, relaxing, and fun wedding photography experience with the most amazing photos to remember their big day! We love you Denise!!!

Reviewed on 3/24/2018 M W

Denise was the best decision we could have made to photograph our wedding!! We are so happy with the results! She was great with helping us create those beautiful photos and easy to work with! You won't be disappointed with Denise's photos!

Reviewed on 2/19/2018 Meghan B

Absolutely stunning photos! Denise's aesthetic is light and airy, and simply beautiful. Denise was such a pleasure to work with on such a high-stress day, and the end result of her talent speaks for itself. I truly could not imagine anyone else capturing our wedding! I could... Read More not recommend her higher!! Book Denise without hesitation!!!

Reviewed on 1/29/2018 Dana B

My husband and i used Denise for our January 20th wedding. I am not one to like attention, and I was so uncomfortable to take pics since we were in a big, crowded town. From the second I met Denise she totally calmed my nerves. She was cheerful, upbeat, personal, and most of all... Read More you could tell she actually cared about the pictures she was taking. She has a great eye and isn’t afraid to be a little adventurous in the pictures she takes. I would hire her again and again. You will not be disappointed if you use Denise for your wedding or any other photo needs. We loved her and we are so glad we chose her to capture the most important day of our lives!

Reviewed on 11/08/2017 Alexandra S

My fiancé and I cannot say enough about Denise! Not only is she extremely talented, but she is such a sweetheart as well! She made us feel so comfortable throughout the entire process, from our initial contact to our wedding day. We just received a few teaser photos from our... Read More wedding and they are breathtaking! Hiring Denise was probably the best decision we made concerning making our wedding even more special than it already was! Now we’ll get to look back on our big day through the beautiful moments she captured for us forever!

Reviewed on 10/28/2017 Natalie T

Denise did a beautiful job on our wedding photos! I'm not someone who's completely comfortable being the center of attention or having my photograph taken. From the first time we saw Denise's photographs and spoke with her via skype, we knew this was someone we wanted involved... Read More in our wedding. Denise's style of photography went perfectly with our wedding. Crosses between vintage and new, industrial and natural. In our first interaction she told us she doesn't like to mess with the pictures too much on her computer which was very important to my husband and I. We wanted them to look like something that actually happened, not a wedding magazine spread! That's exactly what we got. Denise was such a warm and calming presence for us and I'm so excited at the great pictures I've seen so far. I cannot wait to see all the completed album when she's finished!

Reviewed on 10/14/2017 Holly K

No words can describe how wonderful, talented and amazing Denise is! My husband and I LOVED working with Denise! She made us feel so comfortable for both sessions (engagement and wedding). Every single photo was taken so beautifully!!! We get so many compliments on our photos... Read More ALL the time! Not only is she super talented, but professional. She was very attentive, and responsive in emails. Her attitude was so positive, and she made the whole experience fun and extra special. Denise is the sweetest, and she does an excellent job! You won't regret having her as your photographer!! We feel so blessed to have worked with her! I highly recommend her to any bride!!

Reviewed on 10/07/2017 Darrin B

Denise is absolutely fantastic!! We loved having her throughout the process. She was very attentive in the planning phase with multiple phone calls and even a visit to her own house to get to know her more. The day of our wedding was like a dream. She was so helpful and able... Read More to get every picture we could ask for. She even jumped into a waterfall to get some awesome shots for us. The pictures were beautiful and a true work of art. She was able to capture the emotion and detail of each moment of our wedding. We loved her attitude and work. I would highly highly recommend her. to any other bride!

Reviewed on 10/05/2017 Tara F

I will start by saying, Denise is beyond amazing! I honestly feel so lucky that I was able to find her and have her photograph both our engagement session and our wedding. Her work speaks for itself, so I knew we would get great photos. However, I did not know how great they... Read More would be! We received so many compliments and comments about how the photos look like they were out of a magazine! Not only is her work great, you can tell that she is so passionate about what she does. She is so easy going and was such a pleasure to be around. I would highly recommend her over and over again!! Thank you so much Denise!!

Reviewed on 10/05/2017 Jong L

Love the outcomes! Her work is not only beautiful and classical, but also bright and elegance.

Reviewed on 10/04/2017 Vanessa R

Denise did an amazing job with our engagement session and our wedding. She is truly so personable and is always willing to go the extra mile to make sure that your photos are exactly what you want. She is great to work with and very organized. Everything you want in a wedding... Read More photographer, you'll find in Denise. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!!

Reviewed on 10/04/2017 Cassie C

Denise such a beautiful soul and her passion for photography shines bright in her work! I am thrilled with both her boudoir and wedding day photography and highly, highly, highly recommend her to be a part of your big day!

Reviewed on 9/22/2017 Inae L

Denise is awesome! We were grateful to have Denise as our photographer for the engagement photo session and the wedding ceremony. She is sweet, friendly, and most importantly, professional. We are really happy with the outcome and would definitely recommend her for your special... Read More day.

Reviewed on 9/21/2017 Jessica C

We could not have been happier with Denise! Not only did she make us all look absolutely beautiful in the pictures, but she made me feel so comfortable even though I tend to get tense having my pictures taken. She was accommodating, creative and extremely patient with our... Read More families. We will definitely use use her for any future need for a photographer and will also recommend her to friends. Thank you for capturing all of the love and happiness we felt on our wedding day! You are an artist!

Reviewed on 9/21/2017 Trisha S

Can't say enough wonderful things about Denise and her work. We fell in love with her photos and absolutely loved her style, and choosing her as our wedding photographer was the best decision! Not only is she so talented, but she was the sweetest person to work with! She... Read More genuinely cares so much about capturing couple's special day, and I still smile looking back at all of our pictures. Thank you so much, Denise!!

Reviewed on 7/14/2017 Han L

I don't even know where to begin with Denis and her amazing work. We LOVE her and her work! I actually came across her photos on theknot.com while looking for a photographer to take our engagement shoot. The portfolios of Denise' photos were just so romantic and beautiful that I... Read More had to contact her right away to see if she was available to take our engagement photos. I was only looking for an engagement session because I was having a destination wedding and I was going to find a photographer in Hawaii for my wedding. When she wrote me back, I could just tell how warm her personality was. We quickly connected. It is impossible not to connect with her. She is so sweet, so passionate, and so enthusiastic about her work. I could not believe how excited she was about my engagement session. When she learned that I was getting married in Hawaii, she could not have been more thrilled. She actually wanted to fly all the way to Hawaii and capture our adventures and our wedding. There was nothing more to discuss at that point. We were going to Hawaii together!! We had our engagement session the day before our wedding. We explored the coastline of Maui to find perfect spots for our photos. Even though we were driving and walking around in the hot weather, Denise was so cheery and so much fun to work with. Finally our big day came. The entire day was so magical. It started with Denise getting photos of the girls and the boys were doing the final preps for our big day. Our first look moment was so emotional. Then we had family photos, the ceremony, the bridal party shoot, the sunset shoot, and the reception. Denise worked so hard all day to capture as many moments as possible. When we received our photos, we could not believe how many photos she had taken and how beautiful those photos were. (We could not also believe how fast we got the photos back!) We were able to re-live that entire day just by going through all the moments she was able to capture. Our photos brought tears to my eyes because they were just absolutely gorgeous. Denise took the breath-taking sceneries of Maui and photographed our love and our adventures to be wonderfully beautiful. We now have a happy dilemma because we cannot pick just one photo to frame. We are so lucky to have met a photographer who is so sweet and so talented. Thank you so much for travelling all the way to Hawaii to be a part of our special day. We really appreciate all the hard work you have done for us. We love our photos so much, and we love you, Denise!!

Reviewed on 7/12/2017 EMILY P

Pairing an eye for beauty, whimsy, and style with a warm spirit that's instantly comforting on such a jitter-filled day, Denise captured moments in my wedding with such candidness and emotion that I know looking back, I'll remember exactly how I felt. If you've always dreamed of... Read More wedding photos that look straight from the pages of Vogue Weddings, there's no need to look any further. Denise is it!

Reviewed on 4/25/2017 Hilary C

Denise Marie did such an amazing job photographing our magical wedding! We couldn't be more thrilled with the results. I would highly recommend her and hope to work with her again soon!! We were fortunate enough to have had amazing weather during our FEBRUARY wedding so we were... Read More able to get both inside and outside shots. Both equally stunning. She also got some great shots of our guests and family which I'm sure will now be my new go-to gifts for the next few years. Thanks Denise! You're the best!

Reviewed on 1/06/2017 Patty T

Denise was our wedding photographer. I legit LOVE her! She brought positive energy, ideas, and warmth to our wedding. We saw a sneak peek of our photos and are over the moon. Her style is everything I could have wanted. If you're lucky enough to book her, do it... immediately!

Denise Marie

I love beauty, light and timeless elegance! I’m obsessed with Paris. I love fresh brewed coffee. I love a new journal and a good pen. I was classically trained in fine art before there was social media and digital media. I studied Visual Communications and worked at a leading magazine publishing company as a production coordinator only to find that I actually loved photography the most. I live in an old restored farmhouse from the 1700's. I have an australian shepherd (Marley), 2 pygmy goats (Violet & Petunia) and 3 chickens! I'm inspired most when I shoot film and get to travel to new places!