A little 'Oomph!' is all you need.

Polished enough for the camera - with your Groom still able to recognize you. Make him wish you could skip that reception! Allow me to take some stress out of your big day. Class, humor and 13 years experience included. Visit my website for more information.

Type

Makeup Artists

On-Location, CO

Look no further.

Reviewed on 10/19/2010 Amanda R

I contacted five makeup artists before I was referred to Cynthia, and none of them were right--either their prices were outrageous, they wouldn't come to my wedding site, or they had that "salon girl" attitude that makes me grind my teeth. When I spoke to Cynthia, I was immediately drawn in by her sense of humor and laid-back approach. Then, at my trial, I was impressed by her genuine passion for makeup and her talent: she made me look friggin' good. I don't usually wear much makeup (I don't even own a tube of lipstick) so Cynthia gave me a natural, elegant look that emphasized my strengths (high cheekbones) and downplayed my weaknesses (less-than-awesome skin). What can I say? Cynthia made me into a knock-out. I have five brothers, and I'm not exaggerating when I say that their jaws literally dropped when they saw me. (That was fun.) Plus, Cynthia's personality helped put me at ease while I was getting ready and my nerves were at an all-time high. Hiring her was one of the best decisions I made as a bride.

Cynthia - Review

Reviewed on 11/07/2012 Katie F

Cynthia is amazing! She did the make-up for my sister's wedding a few years ago and she was my only choice for my wedding this past summer. Her prices are reasonable and her work is extraordinary. She spends time with you during the trial to make sure that you get exactly the look you want. She was willing to come to me on my wedding day which made me feel very comfortable and stress-free! She is awesome!

Love Her!

Reviewed on 11/07/2012 katie z

There are four people that I couldn't have had my dream wedding without: my groom, my photographer, my officiant and my make-up gal, Cynthia! She is amazingly talented, put me right at ease from the first time we talked, has great vision and is just so much fun! I mean she really knows her stuff, but never makes you feel intimidated. She has done my make-up on a few occasionas now, and I have looked beautiful everytime. I was so glad to have her with me on my wedding day (some of my favorite pics were the "getting ready" ones with Cynthia) and love that she was able to come up to the ceremony site. I really can't say enough good things about her!

Perfection

Reviewed on 9/30/2014 Kim K

Cynthia is AMAZING! I don't wear makeup on a normal basis and she made me look like a beautiful bride version of myself without making me look too made up. She also did makeup for my 74 year old mother - who she had never met - and my Mom looked stunning. My practice appt made me so comfortable with the process and no changes were needed to her initial look. She was on time, funny, and finished all three of us in under 2 hours. I was provided with an emergency kit to take with me (that I didn't need because her makeup is so perfect) but had eyelash glue, lipstick, foundation, etc. Affordable, super friendly, professional, just amazing. I can't recommend her enough. LOVED HER!

Wedding Makeup

Reviewed on 9/05/2014

Amazing! Cynthia is so much fun and so professional. She is very personable and just all around nice. She did my makeup, my MOH and MOB's makeup. She applied mine around 9:30 A.M.and it lasted until 2 A.M.! We were very satisfied with her services. She chose the appropriate colors for us and listened to any concerns or ideas we had. The makeup did not feel caked on or heavy. I will definitely use her in the future for special occasions. Thank you so much, Cynthia, for sharing in my special day. You are wonderful!

Cynthia is fun to work with and does flawless work

Reviewed on 4/23/2014 Katie F

Cynthia not only made me look stunning on my wedding day but is so fun to chat with while she works. She made me feel comfortable even though I don't wear makeup regularly. She also did make-up for my mother and my mother-in-law. They both thought she was great and loved how gorgeous they were!

I wish she could do my makeup everyday!

Reviewed on 10/11/2013 Anne B

I don't wear much makeup and so I'm normally very weary of someone else doing my makeup. However, I have to say I wish she could do my makeup everyday. She takes the less is more approach (which I personally love) and really understands how to enhance your features. I would HIGHLY recommend her. She did an entire wedding party, two mothers, and the bride in a very timely manner. Everyone looked so amazing and natural!

Simply Amazing!

Reviewed on 10/06/2013 Danielle B

Cynthia is professional, fun, and awesome at what she does. I am so glad she was a part of the big day. The whole bridal party had a great time getting ready thanks largely in part to Cynthia's outgoing and fun personality. The makeup was stunning and lasted all day!

Engagement and Wedding Pics!

Reviewed on 10/06/2013 Amanda M

Cynthia did my makeup for my engagement photos as a trial run and I got so many compliments! Even my husband (who is oblivious most days) said, "You're eyelashes look really nice today." She also did my wedding makeup and I loved the natural enhancements she gave me for my outdoor June wedding. Nothing too major or dramatic, totally my style - she talked with me about the look I was going for and gave me just that: soft, natural, romantic. AND to top it off she's a total sweetheart. Like playing dressup with your girlfriend. Love her!!

A+!!

Reviewed on 10/05/2013 Laura C

Cynthia was referred to me by my wedding planner (Chelle of Revel & Bloom) and I could not be more happy she put us in touch! I honestly didn't know what to expect when I went in for my trial but from the second we met I knew she was a good fit. When it comes to makeup I am a little bit clueless and I don't wear heavy makeup on a daily basis so I wasn't sure how to communicate what I wanted for my big day. Cynthia asked me questions regarding my wedding and my style in order to gather what kind of makeup to put on me and then just did what she does best. It was perfect! I felt glamorous without feeling unnatural. The products she used were of the highest quality and I think that makes a huge difference. Cynthia did my mother and sisters makeup as well and she was able to make all of us look fabulous despite being completely different ages, skin types, ect. I think the other thing that I truly loved was that she was so funny and personable as well. She felt more like a close friend in the room that day but she still remained professional at all times. I would recommend her to any bride, she truly is the best Denver has to offer!

Like a fairy tale

Reviewed on 10/05/2013 Laurie M

Cynthia did an amazing job with my makeup as well as with my bridesmaids and mothers. I was referred to her by a friend who I thought had amazing makeup and I was not disappointed. Cynthia is so nice and makes you feel so comfortable while she's putting on the makeup and the results were stunning. I literally felt like a princess from a fairy tale. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend her to anyone who needed makeup done for any reason. I know she could do it and make anyone look more beautiful. Her price was extremely reasonable and she was able to come to my house to do it, which was very convenient. She also gave me a touch-up kit, but I didn't need it! It lasted through the night without any flaws.

the best!

Reviewed on 10/05/2013 katie b

Cynthia did my makeup as well as all 7 of my bridesmaids and both mothers. Everyone loved her! She is so fun to be around, always making everyone laugh and feel totally comfortable along the way. The makeup was flawless and everyone looked stunning throughout the entire night. What I loved most is she did everyone's makeup according to their personal style while still highlighting their individual features and also staying in the concept I had imagined. Hard to do! My mother-in-law even got lashes put on and they looked completely natural and lovely. My incredible planner turned me on to Cynthia, really urging me to use her and I'm grateful. I will come back to her for all formal events.

Absolutely Amazing!

Reviewed on 10/04/2013 Leslie N

Cynthia is so incredibly talented! She was recommended to me by my wedding planner and I am so glad that she knew someone. I knew that I would not be able to do my makeup myself, but I wasn't really interested in going to a department store in hopes I'd find someone good. Before the wedding, Cynthia set up a make up trial so she could see which products would be best. I left the trial day feeling like a million bucks, but it was nothing to how great I looked day-of. Cynthia came to my mother's house and did the whole bridal party's make up and everyone looked great...including my mom who swore she could never wear eye shadow. My makeup lasted the whole day. In fact, the mother of the groom loved the make up so much that she slept in it so she'd look good for brunch the next day! I can't describe how great Cynthia is and how awesome of a person she is. She is extremely friendly, listens to what you want, and really knows her stuff!

Easy to Work With

Reviewed on 10/04/2013

I took a makeup lesson from Cynthia after getting a new job - and wanting to look more professional. After that great experience, she has been my go-to person for everything makeup. She's really fun to be around, so it's always comfortable sitting in her chair while she's working on you. I don't wear a lot of makeup, and for my wedding, I didn't have any preferences, other than not wanting to look over done. She always takes one look at me, and then does exactly the right thing, even when i wasn't sure what that was before she started. On my wedding day, she also did makeup for my mom (who hates having people touch her face) and my 14 year old niece (who was nervous because she'd never had her makeup done before). Both loved the experience and looked beautiful and age appropriate. Cynthia had my mom relaxed and feeling great, and my niece laughing and joking in just a few minutes...Exactly what this bride needed on her wedding day. :) Thanks Cynthia!

Movie star resemblence!

Reviewed on 10/04/2013 Autumn T

Cynthia did my makeup for my wedding on September 1, 2013. It was so flawless! I had her do full foundation, some contouring, a smokey eye, and a natural lip. She uses really nice products and uses a variety of brands. My makeup stayed on all day (even with the excess of happy crying!). When she finished, all my bridesmaids looked at me and started calling me Ashley Greene! I certainly felt like a movie star and with my make up I looked the part too! I am glad that I hired Cynthia to do my make up. She made it a worry and stress free part of getting ready! I definitely felt pampered.

Fantastic!

Reviewed on 10/04/2013 Sophie B

I was super lucky that Cynthia was recommended to me - she was the first makeup artist I did a trial with and then the only because I thought she was so great! She was super fun to be around, very laid back and easy going. She listened to what I wanted and did exactly that - I didn't give her too many guidelines because I figured she knew more about makeup than I did, and I loved the way I looked on my wedding day. I looked completely like myself, with not too much or not too little makeup, and it looked fantastic in the pictures. My bridesmaids looked beautiful and loved her too! I would recommend Cynthia to anyone!!

Beautiful, but not overdone

Reviewed on 10/04/2013 Julie S

I absolutely loved working with Cynthia! She made me feel absolutely beautiful, and didn't have me in too much makeup. It was amazing to see the "finished product" on my special day, and to realize how much natural beauty I have! I have and will continue to recommend Cynthia to every bride I meet, as well as to any woman who wants to learn about the fine art of applying makeup. Cynthia worked so well with all of my bridal party and everyone just loved her! One thing my groom was worried about was me not looking like the woman he fell in love with, and that definitely did NOT happen. Cynthia is absolutely amazing and is so passionate about her job. Again, I would HIGHLY recommend her to anyone looking for either make-up application advice or for any special occasion.

Best Makeup Artist in Denver Metro

Reviewed on 10/04/2013 Jessica J

Cynthia was an AWESOME choice for my wedding day makeup. I wanted something natural, but still look glamorous for our big day. She not only was very professional, but her personality is amazing - fun, funny and reassuring on such a crazy day. She's also able to travel in and around the Denver metro/Boulder area, so came right to us at the hotel. Cynthia also made up all my bridesmaids and each one of them was thrilled with the results.

AMAZING!!!!!

Reviewed on 10/04/2013 Sara A

Cynthia is simply the best! She did my wedding makeup (along with every event up to it)and it was perfection! She has a crafty way of making you look beautiful and natural, even from the bad camera angle. I would highly recommend Cynthia to anyone and everyone! Although there are no more weddings in my family, I will still find excuses to go see her!!!!

Beautiful

Reviewed on 7/17/2013 Mya A

Cynthia was great. She does more of a natural look, which is my style, and all the girls looked beautiful. She really brought out the natural beauty of all of us in the wedding party. Cynthia was very reasonably priced and a great, super friendly person to work with.

We all felt beautiful and looked like ourselves!

Reviewed on 6/03/2013 Caitlin M

We recently used Cynthia for my wedding. She came over to my parents house and did makeup for 4 bridesmaids, 2 moms and myself in one afternoon! She is so fun to be around, it's just like having another girlfriend with you while you get ready for your big day. The best thing about her style is that you really look and feel like yourself, just pretty-fied a bit! I didn't want to feel the makeup on my face or have my groom be creeped about my the amount of goop on me and it wasn't like that a lot. If you like a natural look, Cynthia is your gal! I'm sure she can do other looks equally as well but I think her go to approach to wedding makeup is perfect. Her price also includes false lashes and a touch up kit! All the girls loved her, loved the lashes and they look fantastic in photos. You also get to have a trial with her before your big day so you can make sure you like the look! I would highly recommend Cynthia to make you feel relaxed, pampered and gorgeous!

WES

Reviewed on 1/06/2013 Whitney S

Cynthia is amazing! Not only did my make-up look great, she was very responsive throughout the whole process, setting up a trial, finalizing the day of schedule etc. She did my makeup as well as all my bridesmaids, and they all loved her. She is really good at listening to what you want, for example I was scared of the fake eyelashes, so she worked with me to make sure I was comfortable. We all looked great, but not overdone. She is also really easy talk to, and made the "getting ready" even more fun!

Denver Makeup Guru

Reviewed on 11/07/2012 Megan B

I first had my makeup done by Cynthia for my friend's wedding, and was deeply impressed by her enthusiasm, kindness, and talent. I booked her for my summer wedding, and her attention to detail, and unfailing concentration made me look my best for my wedding. She was fun, and made me feel at ease during a very stressful time. I would recommend her to anyone for any occasion, she was truly a pleasure to work with.

Love Cynthia!!!!

Reviewed on 11/07/2012 Helen L

I used Cynthia for my recent wedding and I couldn't have asked for anything better! She did quite a few bridesmaids and both Moms, some who waited until the day of to ask Cynthia is she could squeeze them in and she was super flexible. She is very personable, someone you wouldn't mind hanging out with on your wedding day. She kept everyone relaxed and I got a lot of compliments on our make-up. You have to hire Cynthia if you are getting married!

AMAZING!!

Reviewed on 11/06/2012 Melissa M

Cynthia is amazing! She did makeup for me, my 5 bridesmaids, and our moms, at a much more reasonable price than other makeup artist I had contacted! She was on time and we didn't feel rushed. She has a great sense of humor and is super fun to work with. Everyone looked and felt amazing! Cynthia has a way of making you camera ready without being overdone. Cynthia rocks!!

TO Denver Makeup Guru